Write an orgasm. Include word count and style.

I was describing a very specific lover. Or trying. When he would come, it wouldn't spurt; it oozed. It blossomed - or it looked like it blossomed. It seemed very sweet and gentle. Like him...

(Yes, I am capable of very deeply emotional, but extremely vanilla sex. LOL)

“Write an orgasm.”

Every word counts so I’ll omit my long, slow climb up the ladder of arousal. Just know that I’m perched on the top rung now, teetering right at the edge of cumming. My clit is so hard I can barely stand to touch it.

But I also can’t stop. Oh god.

I can’t stop touching my tits either. Pinching my nipples sends convulsive jolts to my pussy. My pelvis is a bowl of warm syrup, filled to overflowing. I raise my ass to meet the onrushing wave. Empty head. No words. Nothing but a throbbing cunt. Oh!

100 words exactly.
Hot! I enjoyed sharing that experience with you.

I write bdsm stories, and so my descriptions often include the surrounding bondage and its effect on the sub. This is a 116 word female orgasm, after a much longer buildup. It's a bit different from the previous examples in the thread, just thought I'd try to mix things up!
-
My world erupted. A massive orgasm was being ripped out of me, tendrils of pure pleasure stretching their way through my coiled body and setting my nerves on fire; I could feel them snaking out through my legs and lapping at my curled toes, I could feel them pulsing in every welt on my whipped-raw back, from tailbone to shoulder blades, then further out into my arms and all the way to my cramping fingers, grasping at nothing. My back arched up, putting immense pressure on my shoulders as my wrists pulled against their restraints, while my legs quaked so heavily that the wood around the eyelets groaned, threatening to let go of its embedded bolts.

Last edited:
My world erupted. A massive orgasm was being ripped out of me, tendrils of pure pleasure stretching their way through my coiled body and setting my nerves on fire; I could feel them snaking out through my legs and lapping at my curled toes, I could feel them pulsing in every welt on my whipped-raw back, from tailbone to shoulder blades, then further out into my arms and all the way to my cramping fingers, grasping at nothing. My back arched up, putting immense pressure on my shoulders as my wrists pulled against their restraints, while my legs quaked so heavily that the wood around the eyelets groaned, threatening to let go of its embedded bolts.

Very evocative! I love it.

People keeps writing over the top orgasm. The descriptions are poetic, but not realistic. Some readers like such descriptions, some don't. I like them to feel real, not mythical.

On the other hand, orgasms can be written entertaining. You can mixed them with anything.

Here's a short orgasm scene from one of my stories:

At some point she pushes me off her, gets off the table and asks me to sit on it. She stands in front of me, in a reversal of positions. She leans over and kisses me while her hand rubs the head of my dick softly. I can see where this is going and I don't like it, but I'm too close now and have no power to resist it. Before long, I start to moan and whimper. Next I cum in her hand. I try to get away, but she won't let me. My hips buckle, my body shakes and I'm still shooting cum on her arm.

She lets me regain some measure of composure, while never breaking eye contact. She even pushes my chin up, so I don't look the other way. Then she licks some of the jizz from her arm, but it's only to show me how -- I have to eat the rest of it. She even wipes and scoops up what cum has landed on the table and feeds it into my mouth.

People keeps writing over the top orgasm. The descriptions are poetic, but not realistic. Some readers like such descriptions, some don't. I like them to feel real, not mythical.
Over the top doesn't necesarrily mean unrealistic. I do feel particularly intense orgasms radiate and spread outwards through my whole body, and, for example, there's this scene shot by Aiden Ashley where she's in metal bondage bolted to a wooden table, and she's being pushed so far that she actually rips the screws out. The dom had to hold on to the fixture with his hand to not let her fall over! #justbdsmthings 😅

Over the top doesn't necesarrily mean unrealistic. I do feel particularly intense orgasms radiate and spread outwards through my whole body, and, for example, there's this scene shot by Aiden Ashley where she's in metal bondage bolted to a wooden table, and she's being pushed so far that she actually rips the screws out. The dom had to hold on to the fixture with his hand to not let her fall over! #justbdsmthings 😅

they do radiate, yes.

Write an orgasm:
I love it, my favourite part of writing is the climax. That’s the whole point right?

As his huge veiny cock began to nudge my tight ass hole I felt the pressure build. Juice dripping from my trembling pussy lips.

“You’re too big,” I gasped.

Gripping my slim waist, his enormous erection forced up my ass. The explosion of pleasure rippled through me. My hips bucked towards him as he pushed deeper inside.

My skin was covered in a sheen of perspiration as my tight ass hole contracted. My pussy gaped open as pulse after pulse pumped through my body.

I felt him throbbing deep inside me.

An orgasm as seen from a favorite perspective. 🥰
(This device won’t give me a word count.)

Still muffled beneath Raven's delicious snatch, I lick and moan and gasp, taking air whenever I have the chance. I hold her hips with both hands and synchronize our motions. A shake of her head sets her braids flying, full brown breasts bouncing as she rocks back and forth and from side to side, humping my face harder and faster. I squeeze her ass with both hands and give her clit one long slow lick with the full length and strength of my tongue. It only takes a couple of these and a firm suck on her hood and bean before her arousal explodes on my face in an all-consuming orgasm.

Raven's tits bounce and bob as her heavenly body bucks and sways. She emits a low, feral growl while her braids swing like a canopy above us.

She’s breathing hard and convulsing as she falls to her side and rolls down next to me. We nuzzle and kiss. She tastes herself on my lips and shakes all over again.

Last edited:
I gaze into her eyes as I slide inside, excited to finally discover what--

Oh no.

"I'm sorry," I whisper. "It just felt too good."

She blinks at me a moment and breaks into laughter.

Word Count = 2. Style = realism.

Also, I don't know why my stories aren't more popular.

Last edited:
Here's a 105 word orgasm from the my first Literotica story, Expressions of Love.

She takes my eager erection in her hand and moves down to greet it. Her loving mouth closes around it in a long, still embrace. I close my mind to everything else in the universe. Kerina soon draws me into a sparkling sea whose waters flow from her love…her care…the sublime essence of her being. Her warm currents sway around me, caressing me...now warm…now cool…now still…now moving, calling me to indescribable happiness. I drift along, inexorably drawn toward an iridescent luminance beckoning me. It draws me closer and my heart beats faster…closer…closer… suddenly it explodes in a supernova of blinding light, impossible pleasure, ineffable joy.

I have a related query. Apologies to the moderator if the quotes are too long…

Inspired by the likes of Joanmcarthy, my stories tended to have the female orgasm* written like this…
Alex reached up and started to play with my tits, massaging and tweaking my nipples … . All this stimulation was quickly driving me to another orgasm.
“OHHHH AALLLEEEXXX… FUUUCCCKKK! HHOOLLY FUCKKKKIIINNGGG FFFFUUUCCCCKKK!!!”
As I screamed and shook, I could see the look on Alex’s face and he also trembled and his dick surged with another of his semi-orgasms.
----
But latterly I have changed style, again inspired by other authors to something like this…
Having got him responding to my needs, he rode me to another orgasm and as I screamed, I know not what, and spasmed and thrashed, but Dav just held me whilst I passed through nirvana.
As my breathing steadied, he gently kissed my mouth and then he bent down to kiss my breasts as he started to slowly move in and out of me.
----
Is the scripted scream a) better, b) worse or c) just different from the ‘instruction to imagine’ one?

*I’m a male author but tend to write in the female first person past POV as it makes it easier to express the woman’s control and pleasure.

Back