😈✨🍺MrTenant's Tavern and Dungeon

Well, that sounds like a story!

And remember, if you followed my advice, by definition, you would not be following my advice. 🤣🤣🤣

Because you need to do what is right for you. ❤️❤️❤️😘
Wouldn't that be should follow your advice since your advice is not to follow your advice so by definition would have to follow your advice not to follow your advice.

Passing time while work is slow.
*sticks my nose in* what do you do?
Well, that sounds like a story!
not much in it to tell, because I haven't been outside for adventures 😝🤣
And remember, if you followed my advice, by definition, you would not be following my advice. 🤣🤣🤣

Because you need to do what is right for you. ❤️❤️❤️😘
You've always been very wise my queen 🙇🏻‍♀️🥰

*smacks* bad. I'm wide awake, you're not supposed to make my head hurt *smack smack*

giphy.gif

okay, so I just saw a 90ish year old woman described as cryptid. what does that mean?

because I googled and supposedly, it means mythical. but if her great grand child is calling her that while she's clearly still alive and existing, then can cryptid mean legendary?

okay, so I just saw a 90ish year old woman described as cryptid. what does that mean?

because I googled and supposedly, it means mythical. but if her great grand child is calling her that while she's clearly still alive and existing, then can cryptid mean legendary?
That is not what I understand a cryptid to be. I understand a cryptid is an animal that is thought to be mythical, but others believe is real. Like Loc Ness Monster, or Bigfoot, or Mothman… a woman is not a cryptid, that is just someone being mean to her.

That is not what I understand a cryptid to be. I understand a cryptid is an animal that is thought to be mythical, but others believe is real. Like Loc Ness Monster, or Bigfoot, or Mothman… a woman is not a cryptid, that is just someone being mean to her.
oof... I'm beginning to feel like this is one of those instances where people say bless you and i thought for years that they were being nice when they actually weren't 😵‍💫

Back