OMG ..... looks who's here ??!!

That must have been exciting to take that last picture. I know I think it is exciting!! Thank you for sharing.

Thank Joe for taking you out and giving us such a hot pix....

Elaine I will go parking with you anytime;)

I've told him how ummmmmm appreciative everyone has been here for that photo :) I havent worn that dress since we went out and had hinted to him perhaps we should have another ummmmm date night soon ;) !!

I've told him how ummmmmm appreciative everyone has been here for that photo :) I havent worn that dress since we went out and had hinted to him perhaps we should have another ummmmm date night soon ;) !!

Elaine, you always look great front and back, but your legs and ass are to die for in that last pic!

So is a MFM the same thing as a double date?

Elaine,
With your sexy figure and killer legs you would look great in a flour sack. :p

Wow Elaine you just keep getting sexier .
Do you do lunges and squats?

Now I totaly regret going on vacations for 2 weeks :( Seems I missed some pictures of you :(

I think you should stop using photos that aren't yours.

It's not you and "Joe's date night" the photos original source is from xhubbydontknox at:http://xhubbydontknox.tumblr.com/ and she has NOT given you permission to use such photos.

She like others, dedicates time and energy into taking such photos from her blog and she doesn't appreciate it when people like you take them without her permission.

If you're going to use them, please state the source and do not claim that the photos are you.

WifeyMilfy

18+ NSFW You may reblog but do not remove watermark and always source. Pictures not to be used on any other sites or for promotion other then my blog. I hope you view with respect so I do not have to delete this and ruin everyone's fun.
as the name implies... he doesn't kno :) all photos tagged me (; are me!
FOLLOWER DISCLAIMER: WILL RESULT IN EXCESSIVE MASTURBATION. lol

Please stop encouraging her. She uses other photos from other camgirls on reddit as well.

It's highly disrespectful to the original owner if you continue to cut out the watermarks like you have in the past.

The original photo is here with its original watermark.

tumblr_mu1v3cK78q1spavkao1_1280.jpg

1Yygbz7.png

She shouldn't have to feel the need to pull her blog because of people like you.

Fakes everywhere.

I think you should stop using photos that aren't yours.

It's not you and "Joe's date night" the photos original source is from xhubbydontknox at:http://xhubbydontknox.tumblr.com/ and she has NOT given you permission to use such photos.

She like others, dedicates time and energy into taking such photos from her blog and she doesn't appreciate it when people like you take them without her permission.

If you're going to use them, please state the source and do not claim that the photos are you.

Please stop encouraging her. She uses other photos from other camgirls on reddit as well.

It's highly disrespectful to the original owner if you continue to cut out the watermarks like you have in the past.

The original photo is here with its original watermark.

tumblr_mu1v3cK78q1spavkao1_1280.jpg

1Yygbz7.png

She shouldn't have to feel the need to pull her blog because of people like you.

Just goes to show... you never know who's being truthful, until you have emperical proof.

Thank you, Arctophile.

I know it's been while since...... I hope you're well. ;)

I've known 2 guys who have faked their pictures, sad that women do it too :(

This was taken the last time Joe and I had a " date night " ......... it was our first since the 2nd was born so I was really in the mood to enjoy and have fun. With Joe's encouraging I did wear something " interesting " and on our way back to the parking garage I decided to pose for him ;) !!

UMmmmm ......................... you think ;) ????

Best legs...YES.....and this picture is PROOF.....

I know what I would be doing if I saw you bending over like that.

My Hard On would find a home

Glad to see you back...

For what it's worth I've known Elaine for a long time and she is no fake.......:mad:

I don't know what's going on with that pic, and I'm am sure she has her reasons for doing what she does.

Most of her pics are DEFINATELY her....so let's all just her her a break......:)

Back