only naked person in a room of clothed people

tumblr_n1a42c446E1rq17hmo1_500.jpg
 
Has been one of my fantasies for years - As a male I would be at a party and they would ask me to milk my cow (if you know what I mean !) IMAGINE THE SCENE WITH 'MILK' FLYING OVER THERE NICE BLACK DRESSES.
For you it must be the vulnerability that appeals and maybe the prospect of wandering fingers groping your naked flesh

No, actually, groping is not part of the appeal.
 
No, actually, groping is not part of the appeal.

Well put. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd think it would be the thought of being in a very vulnerable/embarrassing (but at the same time, a very liberating/risque' position): Not a position to be groped or taken advantage of.
 
Well put. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd think it would be the thought of being in a very vulnerable/embarrassing (but at the same time, a very liberating/risque' position): Not a position to be groped or taken advantage of.

Exactly.
 
Her body language (clinched fist, tense expression) suggests she's not enjoying this.


naked_walk_06.jpg
 
Her body language (clinched fist, tense expression) suggests she's not enjoying this.

I disagree DD. Her eyes are poufy underneath, like half smiling. I think she is nervous, and her focus seems to be not at the cameraman nor the two guys but someone past the cameraman's right shoulder.

She also appears to be leaning towards the two guys a little bit.

Her legs are crossed, her left arm is crossed over yet she isn't covering up her breasts. It might be cold or she might be some state of arousal...

I don't see her hands as being clenched, but they are exceedingly thin... it almost like she is picking at her nails or maybe the bar edge (again, suggests 'nervous' to me)

I think she might be creeped out by the guys talking to her but relaxed in what she is doing...
 
This has been a recurring fantasy of mine.

To be at a cocktail party, dinner, club, anywhere where I am the only naked person.

Does anyone else share this scenario?

Would you care to share a few of the ways in which the scenario plays out in your head?
 
Totally a huge fantasy of mine! whether it's me being naked for my wife and her friends or vice versa, massive turn on
 
Back
Top