Old 01-20-2013, 05:34 AM   #12601
eric60red
Im a HEDONISTIC ALLURIST,
 
eric60red's Avatar
 
eric60red is online now
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Malta GC.
Posts: 2,853
My knee is still empty
__________________
ERIC RED

Where have all the adorable ladies gone, who like being told that they are desired, sexy, and wanted? Come let me help you to show you how you can achieve untold pleasures :- http://www.eroprofile.com/eric60red

: I have a very dirty naughty mind, I am also bi, would you like to compare notes?
 

Old 01-20-2013, 06:08 AM   #12602
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 11,866
Good morning all!!!!
__________________
"Heaven doesn't want me & Hell is afraid I'm going to take over".
 

Old 01-20-2013, 08:37 AM   #12603
BehaviorMod
Dark Knight
 
BehaviorMod's Avatar
 
BehaviorMod is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Lauderdale FL
Posts: 1,346
Good morning all you Daddy Doms and little girls. Other than saying good morning, I wanted to take the time to remind all you gorgeous and wonderful littles that you're very special girls. You are all little princesses, (except sometimes when you arent ) and special to someone...or a lot of someones. The search to find one's Daddy is a hard one; just as a Daddy's search to find his little girl is rife with disappointment....but never forget your worth, how special you are, and to keep going until that person who can recognize all of you for what you are drags you onto their knee and gives you that first, perfect, spanking.
__________________
"You are amazing Sir..on many levels...in this venue it's generally difficult to find One that inspires and helps create, rather then treads on and destroys..."

-quoted during a conversation with a lovely, profound writer and submissive woman: kyrie1595.


Check out my Writing/SRP profile: Here

Current Threads/SRPs

Back by Popular Demand!!! The Cock Worship Thread
 

Old 01-20-2013, 09:09 AM   #12604
INeedLove
Soft petals
 
INeedLove's Avatar
 
INeedLove is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 12,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by BehaviorMod View Post
Good morning all you Daddy Doms and little girls. Other than saying good morning, I wanted to take the time to remind all you gorgeous and wonderful littles that you're very special girls. You are all little princesses, (except sometimes when you arent ) and special to someone...or a lot of someones. The search to find one's Daddy is a hard one; just as a Daddy's search to find his little girl is rife with disappointment....but never forget your worth, how special you are, and to keep going until that person who can recognize all of you for what you are drags you onto their knee and gives you that first, perfect, spanking.
Good morning!! Thank you for the reminder. It's easy to feel lost or down especially when you want something sooooo much. Hugs and kisses to you!!
__________________
If you think you know me based on a few statements you've read here-guess again!

Flower girls!
 

Old 01-20-2013, 09:11 AM   #12605
INeedLove
Soft petals
 
INeedLove's Avatar
 
INeedLove is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 12,342
Happy Sunday daddies and girls. I hope everyone's weekend is going well. It looks like i missed a lot. (My kiddo had her sleep over birthday party yesterday so it was chaos. All of them are sleeping....thankfully!)


Stay warm and have a kiss?
__________________
If you think you know me based on a few statements you've read here-guess again!

Flower girls!
 

Old 01-20-2013, 09:13 AM   #12606
SexyLitForAll
...another horny bi guy
 
SexyLitForAll's Avatar
 
SexyLitForAll is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In your imagination...use me
Posts: 3,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedLove View Post
Happy Sunday daddies and girls. I hope everyone's weekend is going well. It looks like i missed a lot. (My kiddo had her sleep over birthday party yesterday so it was chaos. All of them are sleeping....thankfully!)


Stay warm and have a kiss?
Good morning to you as well, INL...and to all the other little girls and their daddies.
 

Old 01-20-2013, 09:13 AM   #12607
BiUncle
Literotica Guru
 
BiUncle is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 784
Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedLove View Post
Happy Sunday daddies and girls. I hope everyone's weekend is going well. It looks like i missed a lot. (My kiddo had her sleep over birthday party yesterday so it was chaos. All of them are sleeping....thankfully!)


Stay warm and have a kiss?
Awww the sleepovers! lol Don't miss them much! Happy Sunday to you INL..
 

Old 01-20-2013, 09:17 AM   #12608
Parawhore23
Literotica Guru
 
Parawhore23 is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Where the ocean meets the land<3
Posts: 543
Good Morning all (:
__________________
<3

"Yesterday, all our troubles seemed so far away, Oh I believe in yesterday"

"My swaggers in check"

Demi is my totally awesome name (:
 

Old 01-20-2013, 09:19 AM   #12609
SexyLitForAll
...another horny bi guy
 
SexyLitForAll's Avatar
 
SexyLitForAll is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In your imagination...use me
Posts: 3,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parawhore23 View Post
Good Morning all (:
Good morning to you, Demi - great to see you back here!
 

Old 01-20-2013, 09:22 AM   #12610
Parawhore23
Literotica Guru
 
Parawhore23 is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Where the ocean meets the land<3
Posts: 543
Thankyou!



Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLitForAll View Post
Good morning to you, Demi - great to see you back here!
__________________
<3

"Yesterday, all our troubles seemed so far away, Oh I believe in yesterday"

"My swaggers in check"

Demi is my totally awesome name (:
 

Old 01-20-2013, 09:23 AM   #12611
BehaviorMod
Dark Knight
 
BehaviorMod's Avatar
 
BehaviorMod is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Lauderdale FL
Posts: 1,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parawhore23 View Post
Good Morning all (:
Good morning Demi, we've been wondering where you escaped to!!! I hope you are doing well? *hugs* Looks like you have catching up to do
__________________
"You are amazing Sir..on many levels...in this venue it's generally difficult to find One that inspires and helps create, rather then treads on and destroys..."

-quoted during a conversation with a lovely, profound writer and submissive woman: kyrie1595.


Check out my Writing/SRP profile: Here

Current Threads/SRPs

Back by Popular Demand!!! The Cock Worship Thread
 

Old 01-20-2013, 09:25 AM   #12612
Parawhore23
Literotica Guru
 
Parawhore23 is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Where the ocean meets the land<3
Posts: 543
Awe *hugs* lol yes yes lots of catching up to do I'm doing well yes, just got over the flu.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BehaviorMod View Post
Good morning Demi, we've been wondering where you escaped to!!! I hope you are doing well? *hugs* Looks like you have catching up to do
__________________
<3

"Yesterday, all our troubles seemed so far away, Oh I believe in yesterday"

"My swaggers in check"

Demi is my totally awesome name (:
 

Old 01-20-2013, 09:27 AM   #12613
BehaviorMod
Dark Knight
 
BehaviorMod's Avatar
 
BehaviorMod is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Lauderdale FL
Posts: 1,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parawhore23 View Post
Awe *hugs* lol yes yes lots of catching up to do I'm doing well yes, just got over the flu.
I heard that flew was wicked. Damn those ever adapting virus's. My state (Florida) didn't get hit TOO hard by it this year; but I hear it was really bad elsewhere. I'm glad you're over it now....it's horrible having the flu and no one to take care of you and make it all better

I had left you a PM about, oh maybe 3 weeks ago now? It might be lost in a sea of other PM's at this point, so let me know if I should send it again to save you the trouble of digging for it.
__________________
"You are amazing Sir..on many levels...in this venue it's generally difficult to find One that inspires and helps create, rather then treads on and destroys..."

-quoted during a conversation with a lovely, profound writer and submissive woman: kyrie1595.


Check out my Writing/SRP profile: Here

Current Threads/SRPs

Back by Popular Demand!!! The Cock Worship Thread
 

Old 01-20-2013, 09:30 AM   #12614
Parawhore23
Literotica Guru
 
Parawhore23 is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Where the ocean meets the land<3
Posts: 543
Yes it was a crappy few days but I'm thankful I'm over it!

Yea just send me another pm lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehaviorMod View Post
I heard that flew was wicked. Damn those ever adapting virus's. My state (Florida) didn't get hit TOO hard by it this year; but I hear it was really bad elsewhere. I'm glad you're over it now....it's horrible having the flu and no one to take care of you and make it all better

I had left you a PM about, oh maybe 3 weeks ago now? It might be lost in a sea of other PM's at this point, so let me know if I should send it again to save you the trouble of digging for it.
__________________
<3

"Yesterday, all our troubles seemed so far away, Oh I believe in yesterday"

"My swaggers in check"

Demi is my totally awesome name (:
 

Old 01-20-2013, 09:30 AM   #12615
SexyLitForAll
...another horny bi guy
 
SexyLitForAll's Avatar
 
SexyLitForAll is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In your imagination...use me
Posts: 3,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parawhore23 View Post
Awe *hugs* lol yes yes lots of catching up to do I'm doing well yes, just got over the flu.
Yikes! That flu stuff is scarry - Glad to see that you are now past it!
 

Old 01-20-2013, 09:31 AM   #12616
Parawhore23
Literotica Guru
 
Parawhore23 is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Where the ocean meets the land<3
Posts: 543
I know i was a little scared I may end up in the hospital. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLitForAll View Post
Yikes! That flu stuff is scarry - Glad to see that you are now past it!
__________________
<3

"Yesterday, all our troubles seemed so far away, Oh I believe in yesterday"

"My swaggers in check"

Demi is my totally awesome name (:
 

Old 01-20-2013, 09:32 AM   #12617
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,724
Good morning Eric, Daddy PA and all of the amazing daddies and my wonderful sisters!


Quote:
Originally Posted by BehaviorMod View Post
Good morning all you Daddy Doms and little girls. Other than saying good morning, I wanted to take the time to remind all you gorgeous and wonderful littles that you're very special girls. You are all little princesses, (except sometimes when you arent ) and special to someone...or a lot of someones. The search to find one's Daddy is a hard one; just as a Daddy's search to find his little girl is rife with disappointment....but never forget your worth, how special you are, and to keep going until that person who can recognize all of you for what you are drags you onto their knee and gives you that first, perfect, spanking.
Ahhhh....thank you so much and a special good morning to you!! You are right, (as daddies often are) that the search can be long and difficult. I lucked out my first time (or so I thought) and we all can see how that ended. I remember one night not long ago he & I were in bed having 'pillow talk' and I said that I didn't think I would ever want another daddy, he said the same about a little girl and I have some guilt over that. I am slowly getting over that, since he is the one that bailed, not a peep in 3 weeks now. I know that it had nothing to do with me, I was a good girl.

I just started seeing a guy, not a daddy, but the potenial is there and he knows I am involved in this lifestyle. He just doesn't think he could have a grown woman call him daddy..hehe. Anyone that knows me well, can tell you I can be very persuasive and I doubt he will mind when I look up at him with my big green eyes and say 'Please Daddy'. He reminds me A LOT of ex- Daddy tho..what is it with me & short, Greek guys? ~giggles~

Have a wonderful day and I wish nothing but the best for all of the daddies and little girls!
 

Old 01-20-2013, 09:36 AM   #12618
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parawhore23 View Post
I know i was a little scared I may end up in the hospital. :/
It has been going around really bad all over the midwest! I'm happy to hear that you are doing better now!!

I had my flu shot and so far, so good..but I probably just jinxed myself!

Good morning to you, INL, and everyone else that snuck in while I was making breakfast. Blueberry pancakes anyone?!

Last edited by Cookie123 : 01-20-2013 at 09:39 AM.
 

Old 01-20-2013, 09:38 AM   #12619
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 11,866
Good for youu Cookie & good luck. BehavoirMod, well said. Also thank you for your support & the PM the other day. INL take care & stay warm, my feather are working OT here, wind gusts up to 60mph!!!!
__________________
"Heaven doesn't want me & Hell is afraid I'm going to take over".
 

Old 01-20-2013, 09:39 AM   #12620
Parawhore23
Literotica Guru
 
Parawhore23 is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Where the ocean meets the land<3
Posts: 543
Thankyou so much Cookie

Well I'm the dumb one and didn't get one this year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
It has been going around really bad all over the midwest! I'm happy to hear that you are doing better now!!

I had my flu shot and so far, so good..but I probably just jinxed myself!
__________________
<3

"Yesterday, all our troubles seemed so far away, Oh I believe in yesterday"

"My swaggers in check"

Demi is my totally awesome name (:
 

Old 01-20-2013, 09:46 AM   #12621
BehaviorMod
Dark Knight
 
BehaviorMod's Avatar
 
BehaviorMod is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Lauderdale FL
Posts: 1,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parawhore23 View Post
Yes it was a crappy few days but I'm thankful I'm over it!

Yea just send me another pm lol
I'm sorry little one...it seems my sent folder was cleared out sometime after I sent that to you....I no longer have a copy....but you still do, somewhere in that mess of an inbox lol.
__________________
"You are amazing Sir..on many levels...in this venue it's generally difficult to find One that inspires and helps create, rather then treads on and destroys..."

-quoted during a conversation with a lovely, profound writer and submissive woman: kyrie1595.


Check out my Writing/SRP profile: Here

Current Threads/SRPs

Back by Popular Demand!!! The Cock Worship Thread
 

Old 01-20-2013, 09:48 AM   #12622
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parawhore23 View Post
Thankyou so much Cookie

Well I'm the dumb one and didn't get one this year!
You aren't dumb, sis! I usually don't get them, but since I volunteer so much at the school, they said I HAD to. It didn't hurt and I only felt icky for a few hours. The kids thought it was great that I had to get a shot so I could go to school.

Brrr!! Do we need to get the family blankie out again, Daddy PA? It was amazing here yesterday, hit about 70 and today..32 at the moment! I am almost relieved that we aren't going to church (youngest thought it would be a good idea to eat a half of box of jello) and can stay in.

Peaches is coming over for lunch today!!! WOOHOO!!

INL- You can come to our slumber party!
 

Old 01-20-2013, 09:52 AM   #12623
Parawhore23
Literotica Guru
 
Parawhore23 is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Where the ocean meets the land<3
Posts: 543
Oh no!!! I feel bad now I work at a school and I'm not made to go and get one. I'm terrified of needles so i never got a flu shot this year :/ I think on of my kids gave it to me, it so bad at my place they had to shut the school down for flu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
You aren't dumb, sis! I usually don't get them, but since I volunteer so much at the school, they said I HAD to. It didn't hurt and I only felt icky for a few hours. The kids thought it was great that I had to get a shot so I could go to school.

Brrr!! Do we need to get the family blankie out again, Daddy PA? It was amazing here yesterday, hit about 70 and today..32 at the moment! I am almost relieved that we aren't going to church and can stay in.

Peaches is coming over for lunch today!!! WOOHOO!!

INL- You can come to our slumber party!
__________________
<3

"Yesterday, all our troubles seemed so far away, Oh I believe in yesterday"

"My swaggers in check"

Demi is my totally awesome name (:
 

Old 01-20-2013, 09:52 AM   #12624
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 11,866
ParaWhore AKA Demi; sorry I meant to say hello to you also!!
__________________
"Heaven doesn't want me & Hell is afraid I'm going to take over".
 

Old 01-20-2013, 09:54 AM   #12625
Parawhore23
Literotica Guru
 
Parawhore23 is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Where the ocean meets the land<3
Posts: 543
Lol i thought you were ignoring me :P good morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
ParaWhore AKA Demi; sorry I meant to say hello to you also!!
__________________
<3

"Yesterday, all our troubles seemed so far away, Oh I believe in yesterday"

"My swaggers in check"

Demi is my totally awesome name (:
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:06 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.