Old 11-28-2011, 08:22 PM   #51
sereneone4u
exquisitely submissive
 
sereneone4u's Avatar
 
sereneone4u is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 49,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy_Sage View Post
Serene, I'm officially a fan!
Funny thing is, before Daddy I thought the whole Daddy-little girl thing was weird...lol

OBVIOUSLY, I do not feel that way any more
__________________
I am your servant. I shall not be free. You will protect me; you will keep me safe; you will guard me. You will keep me sound; you will protect me from every demon. -- Ancient Egyptian woman's slave contract

The master of the garden is the one who waters it, trims the branches, plants the seeds, and pulls the weeds. If you merely stroll through the garden, you are but an acolyte.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

ALWAYS

When you seek the light, darkness follows.

A fronte praecipitium, a tergo lupi.
 

Old 11-28-2011, 08:25 PM   #52
Pervy_Sage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
Funny thing is, before Daddy I thought the whole Daddy-little girl thing was weird...lol

OBVIOUSLY, I do not feel that way any more
Obviously! Wish I were your Daddy. I have a feeling I'd be one happy mofo!
 

Old 11-28-2011, 08:29 PM   #53
sereneone4u
exquisitely submissive
 
sereneone4u's Avatar
 
sereneone4u is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 49,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy_Sage View Post
Obviously! Wish I were your Daddy. I have a feeling I'd be one happy mofo!
*smiles*

Thank you

I hope I make my Daddy happy...sometimes I can be a handful.
__________________
I am your servant. I shall not be free. You will protect me; you will keep me safe; you will guard me. You will keep me sound; you will protect me from every demon. -- Ancient Egyptian woman's slave contract

The master of the garden is the one who waters it, trims the branches, plants the seeds, and pulls the weeds. If you merely stroll through the garden, you are but an acolyte.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

ALWAYS

When you seek the light, darkness follows.

A fronte praecipitium, a tergo lupi.
 

Old 11-28-2011, 08:41 PM   #54
LindaColsOH
Virgin
 
LindaColsOH is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchbitch View Post
there is something rather wonderful about it isn't there? When he is in control and I get to be such a dirty little girl with no guilt (because daddy made me do it )it makes me cum so hardagain and again. Yes please daddy
I love the 'he made do it' fantasy. I can still be a good girl but daddy me act like such a slut and how could I say no
 

Old 11-28-2011, 08:44 PM   #55
sereneone4u
exquisitely submissive
 
sereneone4u's Avatar
 
sereneone4u is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 49,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaColsOH View Post
I love the 'he made do it' fantasy. I can still be a good girl but daddy me act like such a slut and how could I say no
Yes, the whole "breaking little girl's sweet, innocent facade and turning her into a wanton, horny little thing"...totally Daddy's fault


__________________
I am your servant. I shall not be free. You will protect me; you will keep me safe; you will guard me. You will keep me sound; you will protect me from every demon. -- Ancient Egyptian woman's slave contract

The master of the garden is the one who waters it, trims the branches, plants the seeds, and pulls the weeds. If you merely stroll through the garden, you are but an acolyte.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

ALWAYS

When you seek the light, darkness follows.

A fronte praecipitium, a tergo lupi.
 

Old 11-28-2011, 09:01 PM   #56
Marie89
Experienced
 
Marie89 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
Yes, the whole "breaking little girl's sweet, innocent facade and turning her into a wanton, horny little thing"...totally Daddy's fault


Lol.
 

Old 11-28-2011, 09:13 PM   #57
DaddyJohn
Known to create Tsunami's
 
DaddyJohn's Avatar
 
DaddyJohn is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 1,559
But a good daddy knows that deep down that is what his little girl really wants
__________________
Don't let the name fool you, that may be my preferred kink but not my only one by far
 

Old 11-28-2011, 09:18 PM   #58
sereneone4u
exquisitely submissive
 
sereneone4u's Avatar
 
sereneone4u is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 49,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyJohn View Post
But a good daddy knows that deep down that is what his little girl really wants
That is what makes a Daddy, a Daddy
__________________
I am your servant. I shall not be free. You will protect me; you will keep me safe; you will guard me. You will keep me sound; you will protect me from every demon. -- Ancient Egyptian woman's slave contract

The master of the garden is the one who waters it, trims the branches, plants the seeds, and pulls the weeds. If you merely stroll through the garden, you are but an acolyte.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

ALWAYS

When you seek the light, darkness follows.

A fronte praecipitium, a tergo lupi.
 

Old 11-28-2011, 11:05 PM   #59
switchbitch
Literotica Guru
 
switchbitch's Avatar
 
switchbitch is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Little_Tease View Post
oh yes......
"fuck me daddy"....is probably my favorite line in bed....omg
oh my my yes
 

Old 11-28-2011, 11:16 PM   #60
switchbitch
Literotica Guru
 
switchbitch's Avatar
 
switchbitch is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
Uh-huh

And being Daddy's princess...and his slut...and his pet...
and daddy's dirty little whore h mmmmm
 

Old 11-28-2011, 11:38 PM   #61
switchbitch
Literotica Guru
 
switchbitch's Avatar
 
switchbitch is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
I do that for my Daddy

I wait for him on my knees by the front door when it is time for him to be home...and when he opens the door and comes inside, I worship his cock like a good little girl...
oh yes there is nothing quite like sucking or throating his big Daddycock,forcing my nose to his pubic bone,gagging, choking,tears streaking makeup,eyes up to watch daddies face while he cradles the back of my head, taking the strain off my neck and calling me his special little whore.and that wonderful moment when he finally responds to my pleading eyes and cums in my throat in delicious pulses feeding me and calling me his good little cumbucket.Aaaah bliss.
 

Old 11-29-2011, 12:29 AM   #62
ravi64
Literotica Guru
 
ravi64's Avatar
 
ravi64 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: some where in this world of ultimate bliss
Posts: 29,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchbitch View Post
oh yes there is nothing quite like sucking or throating his big Daddycock,forcing my nose to his pubic bone,gagging, choking,tears streaking makeup,eyes up to watch daddies face while he cradles the back of my head, taking the strain off my neck and calling me his special little whore.and that wonderful moment when he finally responds to my pleading eyes and cums in my throat in delicious pulses feeding me and calling me his good little cumbucket.Aaaah bliss.
cumbucket


Indeed
 

Old 11-29-2011, 01:20 AM   #63
just4friends
used to be... uptoplay2
 
just4friends is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: West Coast
Posts: 4,553
How can you not love Switch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchbitch View Post
why thank you sir
She's so polite, kind, courteous, caring, knowledgeable, sexy, smart, kinky... and if that's not all good... then she can switch and be everything else you could ever want. The perfect daddy's girl girl scout and wicked devilish sexy nasty cocksucking domme you could ever want.... It would take days, nay, weeks to probe all the fun that could be explored. We all want our daughters to grow up well rounded right?
 

Old 11-29-2011, 02:17 AM   #64
switchbitch
Literotica Guru
 
switchbitch's Avatar
 
switchbitch is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by just4friends View Post
She's so polite, kind, courteous, caring, knowledgeable, sexy, smart, kinky... and if that's not all good... then she can switch and be everything else you could ever want. The perfect daddy's girl girl scout and wicked devilish sexy nasty cocksucking domme you could ever want.... It would take days, nay, weeks to probe all the fun that could be explored. We all want our daughters to grow up well rounded right?
redheads blush you know thankyou
 

Old 11-29-2011, 05:02 AM   #65
Dribbles78
Really Really Experienced
 
Dribbles78 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Coastal Yorkshire (Think Dracula)
Posts: 341
I think we are forgetting one of the hottest lines out there,

"Make me do it, Daddy"

1st time I heard that one I lost the plot....

John
 

Old 11-29-2011, 05:42 AM   #66
prolit1
Really Experienced
 
prolit1 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Victoria, BC, Canada
Posts: 109
I love it when a girl calls me daddy or sir mmm makes me hard
 

Old 11-29-2011, 10:43 AM   #67
willyeddy2001
Literotica Guru
 
willyeddy2001 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 549
daddy fetish

hi girls.....60 m here would love to be your daddy
 

Old 11-29-2011, 10:45 AM   #68
sereneone4u
exquisitely submissive
 
sereneone4u's Avatar
 
sereneone4u is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 49,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dribbles78 View Post
I think we are forgetting one of the hottest lines out there,

"Make me do it, Daddy"

1st time I heard that one I lost the plot....

John
Hmmm I have never said that to Daddy...

I do know there were some things I was reluctant to do at first....but now I beg Daddy for them...
__________________
I am your servant. I shall not be free. You will protect me; you will keep me safe; you will guard me. You will keep me sound; you will protect me from every demon. -- Ancient Egyptian woman's slave contract

The master of the garden is the one who waters it, trims the branches, plants the seeds, and pulls the weeds. If you merely stroll through the garden, you are but an acolyte.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

ALWAYS

When you seek the light, darkness follows.

A fronte praecipitium, a tergo lupi.
 

Old 11-29-2011, 04:01 PM   #69
switchbitch
Literotica Guru
 
switchbitch's Avatar
 
switchbitch is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
Hmmm I have never said that to Daddy...

I do know there were some things I was reluctant to do at first....but now I beg Daddy for them...
the only time I ever use that phrase ' make me do it daddy' is if I am in a really cheeky mood. And it always gets me my comeuppance
 

Old 11-29-2011, 04:07 PM   #70
Goodgirl4him
Literotica Guru
 
Goodgirl4him is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 647
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchbitch View Post
for me it is not about his age it is about his attitude and demeanour. That he cares for his little girland commands her. To be a good girl and take it.Hmmm it makes me wet as hell.

exactly right
 

Old 11-29-2011, 05:14 PM   #71
Pervy_Sage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I'm sorry, but it's funny to me that there are guys now posting in here asking to be someone's Daddy. Not that I wouldn't mind any of you ladies either, but it's apparent that you're all spoken for and well taken care of. I just had a silly moment! LOL!!!
 

Old 11-29-2011, 05:28 PM   #72
switchbitch
Literotica Guru
 
switchbitch's Avatar
 
switchbitch is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy_Sage View Post
I'm sorry, but it's funny to me that there are guys now posting in here asking to be someone's Daddy. Not that I wouldn't mind any of you ladies either, but it's apparent that you're all spoken for and well taken care of. I just had a silly moment! LOL!!!
It is not so silly really,the name of the thread alone is likely to encourage those interested in this fetish to read if not to post. Some little girls are a tad shyand are just looking for the right person to take them in hand.and yet others are not monogamous. You have got to buy a ticket if you want a chance
 

Old 11-29-2011, 05:29 PM   #73
Pervy_Sage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchbitch View Post
It is not so silly really,the name of the thread alone is likely to encourage those interested in this fetish to read if not to post. Some little girls are a tad shyand are just looking for the right person to take them in hand.and yet others are not monogamous. You have got to buy a ticket if you want a chance
Yeah it's true. I'm sleep deprived, so my sense of humor gets especially skewed! lol
 

Old 11-29-2011, 05:49 PM   #74
sereneone4u
exquisitely submissive
 
sereneone4u's Avatar
 
sereneone4u is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 49,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchbitch View Post
It is not so silly really,the name of the thread alone is likely to encourage those interested in this fetish to read if not to post. Some little girls are a tad shyand are just looking for the right person to take them in hand.and yet others are not monogamous. You have got to buy a ticket if you want a chance
True!
__________________
I am your servant. I shall not be free. You will protect me; you will keep me safe; you will guard me. You will keep me sound; you will protect me from every demon. -- Ancient Egyptian woman's slave contract

The master of the garden is the one who waters it, trims the branches, plants the seeds, and pulls the weeds. If you merely stroll through the garden, you are but an acolyte.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

ALWAYS

When you seek the light, darkness follows.

A fronte praecipitium, a tergo lupi.
 

Old 11-29-2011, 05:54 PM   #75
DaddyJohn
Known to create Tsunami's
 
DaddyJohn's Avatar
 
DaddyJohn is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 1,559
I fully realize that for the most part the women here are all spoken for and quite pleased with their Daddy's I was merely expressing that I would love to find a young lady like them for myself. I will say that I am indeed a fan of most of these lovely "little girls" they all seem like they would be a delight to "play" with.

And yes if you don't buy the ticket there is NO chance at the ride!!
__________________
Don't let the name fool you, that may be my preferred kink but not my only one by far
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:45 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.