The Institute (a vampire story..Open)

sleepy_vampire

Experienced
Joined
Sep 25, 2008
Posts
57
How anyone could hide a building of that size from plain view was a mystery. Finding the building was an adventure in its self. First you had to drive down the many twists and turns of older roads so narrow it only allowed one car to go though. Then you came upon a dirt road that had long been forgotten by the city. The road had been an access road to an old logger camp but the camp had been abandoned untold years ago. No sensible person had any reason to take the road and it had been slowly reclaimed by the forest. If you were to venture deep enough you would find an old building which had at one point been the building where the rendered the wood into useful products. Close by where the long huts where the working men had slept before returning to the forest to cut wood. All the building had appeared to fall into disarray. This was a clever ruse on the part of the new owner. The nearby town had thought about making the site a museum but it would cost too much to clear away the asbestos and make the buildings safe so the plan was forgotten.

In truth the buildings were far safer than they ever had been. The outsides were carefully rebuilt to appear dangerous and decrepit so that passersby would not dream of entering. What had been the factory building had been gutted and redone to provide every luxury imaginable. The old factory and surrounding buildings were now the property of a vampire. Not just any vampire a Doctor Clara Dalton founder of the Dalton Institute of Vampire studies. But no one ever called the place that it was simply The Institute. Clara had the place rebuilt from the inside to serve her own kind as she saw was needed. Young vampires in particular were suffering as result of poor education and lack of interest from those who made them. So to respond the large number of dangerous and uncared for youth she established a building for their care and education. Not only that, the Institute was a place to learn and study all of vampire kind from their biology to their culture. Both Young and old came to study and add to the archive of information which shared much of the upper floor with the offices. On the lowest floor was the clinic. Although with time most wounds could be healed even the older vampires sometimes needed a little help. The clinic was used mostly by young vampires who tended to find themselves in the most trouble. It also provided a place for vampires wishing to turn mortals to be sure they were making the right discussions. Not everyone could be made a vampire, many died in the process. The clinic could provide the care needed in the first weeks and months that nowhere else could. It also provided a safe environment for turning mortals, although many didn’t agree with that aspect. Many felt a clinic environment too cold and sterile for what is meant to be a private and intimate moment.
Providing mortals and vampires with the tools and education needed to be good upstanding vampires was also a role the institute played. Discipline was key to making a good vampire. A young vampire can be dangerous to themselves and others, in order to instill good values and discipline into their lives a period of submission often takes place. Giving yourself over to another and learning respect and your place in society was a key part of what the institute taught young vampires. Several Masters and Mistresses were employed by the institute to provide their services to mortals selected to be vampires or vampires in need of a little refresher course. Those caught stirring up trouble would sometimes be sent into the care of these Masters and Mistresses as punishment for their misdeeds. They would serve their sentence at the Institute until they were seen as fit to return to the vampire world. It wasn’t unheard of for a vampire to send one of his wayward children into the Institutes care if he hadn’t the time to deal with them.
Sexual pleasure is almost as important as blood to a vampire. So the entire second floor is dedicated to the sexual needs of vampires. A large play room of sorts was built with two way mirrors so researchers and others can keep an eye on the events taking place within. For those uncomfortable with a public room smaller private rooms and reserved to intimate interactions.

The old huts of the loggers have all been converted into living space for those either being treated at the institute or working at the institute. Each room decorated for the needs of the individual required to be there.

And of course blood flows like water in the Institute. Clara has carefully selected mortal slaves who not only see to the dietary needs of the vampires but also the sexual ones. These individuals are carefully taken care of and mistreating one of the mortal slaves results in unpleasant punishment.
Because of the large hospital wing or clinic as it is simply called, there is no shortage of packaged units of blood either.

Anyone interested in taking part in an RP focused around The Institute. Please PM me.
 
(Maybe I ought to post first to set the tone for the rest of the thread)
Name: Clara Dalton
Occupation: Medical Doctor and Psychologist
Age appears: 25
Actual age: Just shy of 350
Appearance: Blue eyes light brown hair, b36 breasts 120 pounds 5’3. Smaller fangs than usual. Often found wearing a pant suit or a white smock.

Clara fixed her hair up into a bun. Checking her appearance in the mirror she left her private room and headed towards the main building. Black medical bag in hand she nodded to the two guards before entering. The two burly looking male vampires had been employed for their special talents in crushing intruders into unrecognizable mounts of flesh and bone. Not that Clara condoned violence but she required their strength to protect the building from intruders and any wayward vampires.
Entering onto the first floor she nodded to the other Nurses and Doctors that worked in the Clinic portion of the institute. She peered into the row of hospital rooms as she made her rounds. Each room was dark with only the lights blinking on the IV controller to be seen. Focusing her attention on one room she caught the sound of a low mechanical hum. A nurse stood in the door way writing in the patients chart. Clara took the papers from her and read them over glancing in the room again. Within was a young female vampire scarcely a month into her change. She was unconscious and bound to her bed with her legs spread carefully apart. The young vampires wore a silk nightgown that allowed her aroused nipples to show though and a slight damp patch on her mound. At the end of the bed was attached a mechanical device that rhythmically thrust a rubber dildo into her opening mimicking a slow and steady lovemaking session.
Returning the charts to the nurse Clara nodded approvingly. “The device seems to be making progress with this one. She hasn’t had any outbursts since starting it on her. I suppose the sedatives are doing their part as well. How has she been doing?”
She nurse returned to making her notes. “She’s having about 4 orgasms an hour since we turned on the machine.”
Clara smiled turning to go down the hall again.” Very good, try turning up the speed a little I want her adverting at least 10 an hour before we wake her up again.”
Pleased with how the clinic portion was running she climbed the stairs to the second floor. What greeted her was not so pleasing. One of the floors attendants a young man ran up to meet her the sound of screams filling the air causing a disturbance for the others using the second floor.
The young attendant led her towards the sounds of commotion explaining as best he could what was going on.
“One of yesterdays captives caused injury to one of the Institutes Mortal servants. She’ll be fine so I’m told and has returned to her room to rest. But then the captive went on to insult and try to harm several Masters on the floor and their submissive. He’s in Private room B now been there for at least 30 minutes.”

Sighing heavily Clara opened the door glaring at the onlookers to return to their business. Inside the guilty party was chained to the wrist and ankel cuffs on the wall and being furiously whipped by one of the floors senior Masters. Vampires could withstand more pain then mortals so the Master saw no need to be gentle. Raising her hand the Master stopped the captive still struggling against his bonds.

“Unchain him and bring him over here.”
The order was done within moments he guilty party sneering and hissing at her fangs bared.

“You have had the nerve to harm one of my servants and insult others here. If you so much as think about making an attempt on the life of another one of my servants I will personally remove your fangs from your head. “She paused to calm her temper. “ Now you will be kept on a short lead for the rest of the week and muzzled and you will only be fed by IV down in the clinic. I will not allow you to drink again until you can prove to your Master and to me you can be trusted. “

Nodding to the Master to continue she added casually. “Be sure to gag him he’s causing a disturbance for the others on the floor. “

That said and done Clara returned to her private office to settle to the business of overseeing all the Institute had to offer.


( feel free to PM me if you have character Ideas. or post if you have something in mind and want to join. )
 
Name: Florence Cassidy
Occupation: Nurse and Medical Examiner
Age appears: 18
Actual age: just turned 100
Appearance: Green eye red hair A 90 double fangs wars a Black short skirt and white sleeveless vest.

Flow was born with an extreme allergy to water any contact with the surface of her skin would send her into shock. She was forced to stay strapped to her bed by her parents. Flo’s father had been a cop she had followed her fathers career like a love sick puppy admiring him. That’s when he crossed the wrong people and her life as a mortal ended that day. She was sealed in a small room filled with row upon row of books for years before she escaped. Her escape was short lived as she found herself sealed in a crypt that was buried in an earthquake.

After some time she escaped murdered a Nurse and took a correspondence course the one she was still trying to pass. “so George what are the symptoms of syphilis again“ she asked the corpse whose body she was using as a table. She knew more then most doctors but given her condition and shyness around people she had never passed one of her 30 exams. She leafed through a medical text that she could recite by heart and sighed what was wrong with her. She was cute, kind and afraid of men most of all well not men she loved men but hated boys.

Some accused her of being in love with her father and hating her mother but that was a lie she loved her mother she hated the second woman her father had married. “Can you two get a room so I can get that lab report“ asked one of the other nurses. Since the last medical examiner was crucified she had been the only one with the skill to run the small morgue. She threw Marcus file at the woman who easily dodged despite only being a human.

“Oh come on I already know how he was killed Acute silver poisoning“ she yelled across the room. She pulled of her scrubs and chased the girl with a scalpel the tool lodged itself in a wall. She ran down and retrieved it from Clara‘s office door she almost ran away when she heard a ball drop. She turned around looking at a very angry woman holding a popped stress ball.

“It was not my fault Wendy from accounting she“ Flo was cut of by a single motion that let her know Clara was in no mood for her antics. She moved to the only other chair in the small office. “come on I am already doing double duty until we can find someone to take over for Leslie“. she complained as she slumped in the chair and looked down at her hands.
 
Heared a comotion in the hall way and the sound of a sharp instrument hitting her office door. Putting the file she was reading asside she clutched her stress ball the thing poped as she opened the door sand spilling to the floor. Just outside stood Flo who already began making excuses for her own actions.

“It was not my fault Wendy from accounting she“ Flo was cut of by a single motion that let her know Clara was in no mood for her antics. She moved to the only other chair in the small office. “come on I am already doing double duty until we can find someone to take over for Leslie“. she complained as she slumped in the chair and looked down at her hands.

Clara said nothing she had no need to for know she let the girl say her bit and watched with cold eyes. " Florence you're not a child and I would expect you not to act like one. I had hoped you could control yourself enough to eventually take over Leslie's position but it seems you have other interests. " Going to the door and running her finger over the mark in the wood she frowned. " you act like a youngster and chase around mortal staff members and your peers with no reguard for authority. What sort of example are you setting. I have half a mind to send you to the second floor to learn a little discipline which you appear to be lacking these past few weeks. "

Sighing heavily she returned to her seat behind her desk. " why do you keep acting out this way?" She said with surprising calm.
 
Name: Stephen Mason
Occupation: Student
Actual age and appears: 24
Appearance: 6'0 lean build, long blond hair, hazel eyes

Stephen had quite literally been found in an alleyway, at the lowest possible point of his life. He had been wandering the streets for the past five days, only finding shelter during the daylight hours. He had quickly learned that he could no longer return home, and underwent a crash course in street living...that was until he was found.

He had been on his way home from a party late one night, headed back to his dorm. He'd been confronted on the street by what he believed was a drifter. The man had approached him looking for money and Stephen walked by him pretending he wasn't there, so the man walked behind him for a few minutes and then grabbed him again asking him more emphatically if he could help him. Stephen simply gave him the directions for the nearest homeless shelter, but turned to move on his way. Before he could do more than break the man's grip on him, the man threw him down a nearby alley, moving with a speed Stephen had not expected. He tried to break away from his grip, but the man would not let go.

"I need to feed, please help me." The man said.

"How much money do you want, I don't have..." Stephen started but was broke off as the man sank his teeth into Stephen's neck. Stephen had expected it to be over then, but was shocked when the man drank for a moment and then abruptly stopped.

"Dammit, you're no good!" The man said as he pulled off Stephen. "Your blood isn't suitable. Damn you."

With that, the man ran off down the alley as quickly as he could.

What Stephen learned over the next few hours was that he had been turned to one of them. It started when he began getting incredible headaches and muscle spasms that would inevitably cause him to black out for minutes at a time. He began feeling unfamiliar longings and hungers. Then with a horrified realization, he felt his teeth giving way to sharp fangs. The changes had been taking effect on him the past few days as he tried to forage for food but found the familiar foods of his past no longer held the same enjoyment for him.

It was on the fifth night that he was found by another vampire out on the hunt. He could barely move when he was found and he spoke not a word. He was completely broken and wanted only to die. He knew what his new life would consist of but he did not want to accept it. He fought it because he wanted to be human and he clung desperately to his last shred of humanity. He only looked at this newcomer as his guardian angel. She had flowing black hair and seemed to be too beautiful for words. She knew exactly where to take him, there he would be cared for and aided in his transformation.

He however would prove that he wouldn't be so easily changed...
 
Clara Sighing and sat back at her desk. " why do you keep acting out this way?" She said with surprising calm. She did not always act this way but she had no progressed in many ways beyond a child. She looked at her Clara was a beauty she reminded her of he mother which was its own issue.

She crossed her arms Clara was acting like her mother again for the third time that night. “I I” she stuck out her tongue she did not get on well with the living that was why she loved her new job. She wanted to leave but knew that she could not until she was told that she could. “its all that paper work I mean I know how they died before I even cut them open” it was a gift a curse to see the last few moment of a persons life before it was sniffed out.

“Can one of you please help me I don’t think he has turned yet” the drivers face was covered in scratches. Sometimes a vampire fought when he was staring or a near vampire that was fighting it. “Damn it can you bring them after the turn Rachel I mean this one still has a pulse” she could see him dying from blood loss the man had refused to eat anything.
 
was about to continue her conversation with Flo when they were interupted by another. gracefully getting out of her seat she nodded and motioned to Flo to follow her.

" Florence I need you assistance with this one. " It was all she said and expected compliance from the nurse with out question.

Motioning for the young man to be brought to one of the small private rooms of the clinic she mentaly calculated his condition by only casting a few glances at him.
Calling on the assistance of the guard and the vampiress Rachel they secured and bound the young man to the bed. He was weak and only a few days turned but confused and this made him toss and turn against the bonds which brought to order to make them tighter. Lifting his upper lip Clara exposed the small fang buds which confirmed what she already suspected. The fellow was half way though the change and it wasn't taking well.

" Don't just stand there." She shouted at the staff lurking in the door way." you know what you should be doing."
Unlocking the supply cabnet she pulled Flo over to her. " Florence prepare and IV for him and fill him with as much blood as possible. and keep him sedated when he starts comming round. Goodness only knows what sort of mood he'll be when he's back in the right state of mind. " Leaving the nurse at the supplies she moved to the other side of the young male observing him carefully.
" His clothes are in a state. Remove them at once and burn them at once." She continued speaking aloud going though the steps that needed to be done.
" can someone please get one of the clinic's slaves on standby he's going to need fresh blood soon enough. Don't get one of the new ones I want someone experienced enough to know when to stop. "

Watching her staff spring to action she nodded approvingly. While Flo got to work on the young fellow Clara carefully examined him cutting the ratty clothing from him all the while and calling on Flos assistance to thow the garments out.

" He is well endowed I will give him that." She added off hand knowing this fellow would be a favourite of the nurses when it came time to see to his physical needs.

Smiling at the young fellow she spoke gently to him." What is your name?" she knew it was stephen but she waited for him to say it himself
 
" Florence I need you assistance with this one. " Flo quickly dumped trhem in the shoot leading to the hospitals incinerator built so they would not leave a trail of garbage. She blushed as his cloths came off in all her life she had seen very few living people naked. She began to wash him down removing dried blood an sweat from his body he had such a nice form.

She found a cook and began taking some of his blood none of the slaves on hand had his blood type. The man coped a feel and she sat on his lap to get the blood otherwise he might have left. “damn help they thing they can paw you all over“ she said buttoning up her front. She placed the blood on a dolly and pulled out the saline drip sliding the blood home.

Red veins covered his eyes as the virus ate away at his body without blood all the iron in his body would be consumed. “Sorry sweetie I wish I could help you but my blood is no good“. she rung out the washcloth and continued to wash him up he looked like he had been through a war.

“Clara something is wrong the blood is rejecting the virus and its really killing him“ her eyes were filled with fear. Sometimes a change did not take place some humans were born resistant. “if he does not get a massive infusion of vampire plasma the change will not take place completely and he will really die“ she told her mentor it was life and after life she was talking about.
 
“Clara something is wrong the blood is rejecting the virus and its really killing him“ her eyes were filled with fear. Sometimes a change did not take place some humans were born resistant. “if he does not get a massive infusion of vampire plasma the change will not take place completely and he will really die“ she told her mentor it was life and after life she was talking about.

Clara knew all too well what could happen. Filling a syringe with an antiviral solution she injected the young stephan. It wouldn't cure or help the virus but it would slow it a little maybe buying them some time.

checking his vital signs she sighed heavily." Florence check on the other slaves that are off duty find out if any of them or any of the mortal staff are the same blood type. There has to be someone around with the same blood type who can provide some type of sustanance.

Clara had been blessed with one of the few almost universial blood types. The thought crossed her mind to let the fellow feed from her but that could put him into a frenzy. Taking out her black bag she smiled slightly. She would have to do this the old fashion way which is what she rathered do although the younger staff thought it near barbaric. taking out an old blood transfusion tool she injected herself with one end of the needle and injected the large gage needed into stephens arm as well. workingt he hand pump she drew out her blood filling a bottle then the pump pushed her blood along to him. it was a slow painful process but Clara hardly noticed.

" have one of my personal slaves put on call." she remarked idly watching the red fluid move forward. " I may require a private meeting with them later." She never said feed or drink it was always a private meeting she required.
 
That was when the power failed all the lights flashed off before the battery powered back ups came on. “what the hell was that its not even windy” she said the fire door for some reason had shut and locked. She pushed against the door but nothing came of it she slid to the floor.

The three of them were alone in the room a patient had escaped and run around the cafeteria half naked “well that fits my luck“ bathed under red light she sat hunched on her heels.

“were all going to die I just know it“ she began to sob a tearless cry that soon followed with a single red tear. She hated being locked up she just hated it that’s why she left the door of the morgue open. She tried to phone but it was a cordless and without power the phone was quickly loosing charge. “quick please come save us“ she cried into the phone loosing her mind. She threw the phone at the door and charged the door held “stupid safety locks damn former mental institution“

She began to claw at her arms forming long red lines she hated being locked up she was going to loose her mind. “were all going to die“ she was giddy by this point slamming over and over into the door before it gave way. The lights came back on just a power surge that threw the breaker. “all going to die“.
 
rolled her eyes watching Flos antics. waiting till she was calm Clara spoke the usual motherly tone in her voice.
" You're not going to die you foolish child." She said sturnly. Removeing the needle from her arm and bandanging the wound she left on Stephen's arm she put the device away and went over to the locked door. Turning one of her keys in the lock it sprung open. " Happy now? I had these doors installed to protect the clinic in case anything was to go wrong. "
Grabbing the girl by the wrists and checking her mad dash to freedom Clara forcefully pushed her into a seat. " Florance I don't EVER want to see such a childish outburst from you again, not over something so silly. " The room was dark little light comming though execept for the emergancy light. Neither of them needed much light to work anyway. and Clara didn't need the light to see what flo had been doing to her self. Holding up one of the girls arms she nodded to the long red marks. " care to explain why you resort to self injury when the lights go out and the doors close. I need my nurses in their right minds not acting like the patience we're taking care of.
The power was back on but flo still didn't seem calm. From the pockets of her smock she produced a needle with clear fluid in the syringe. taking the cap off she carefully injected it into Flo's thigh. She didn't bother to request permission or even tell the girl what she was injecting her with. It was only a mild seditive she always kept on her but still she said not another word to Flo
 
Brushing her hair stained it with long highlights of dark red before she looked up at her mentor. “I spent a long time locked up, I was a sick kid then a hostage, I never learned how to deal with it“ she had withdrawn into her own little world were she was a very important and beautiful person. Though her outside matched her vision by now she was still a frightened girl inside. care to explain why you resort to self injury when the lights go out and the doors close.”

“I am sorry about that I never though I would happen at home I sleep in a green house with tinted uv windows” it was funny because all her plants were dead she slept there through the day. She must look a mess she felt bad that her mentor had to inject her with some kind of drug, given her weight it made her a little drowsy at first then it wore of a little.

“It wont happen again” she kissed her on the head quickly without thinking a mother moment. She missed her family so much even if they were all dead by now she still missed them. “is the patient ok I would not want him dying because you were looking after me” she tried to stand up but could not. Maybe she just needed a good fuck but the patient was in no condition to comply. “Maybe I should see is there is a patient to give me a good snork”
 
Name: Cassandra Canaday
Age: 18
Actual age: was recently turned
Appearance: Hazel eyes and long black hair with blonde highlights. She is wearing a tight light blue t-shirt that says “Princess” on it and a pair of glittery flare legged jeans.

In her mortal life, Cassandra had moved to the city to start college as well as be closer to her friends. She had a fun loving personality and got along with everybody. The weekend before classes started, her friends invited her to go to a club with them. She had met a handsome man that looked to be a few years older. In reality, he was a 400 year old vampire looking for a victim.

After dancing, he offered to walk her home after her friends had taken off without her. On the way, he pulled her into a park where he raped her and drained her. Next thing she knows, she wakes up in the same area naked with a dirty old guy standing over her wanting rape her as well. Before he can make one move, she viciously bites down on his neck draining him out of instinct.

Horrified by her actions, she steals his coat and makes it back to the dorm so she can clean up and get dressed. Unable to stand the thought that she could kill someone else like one of her friends or family, she decides to try to end her undead life which she decides to walk back to the park so that she could be destroyed by the rays of the sun.

An hour before sunrise, she is found waiting by another vampire who offers her help in order to have a better understanding of her condition and to help her control her urges.
 
Clara sighed heavily listening to Flo speak. She smiled softly when the girl kissed her then she brusked the girls red hair from her face tenderly.
Nodding towards the young man in the bed she spoke in hushed tones. " He will live for now. I'm assigning another nurse to take care of him for now. She will alert me should any change arrise. I need to see to your care now. "

With out a word she alerted one of the male staff members to assist her. She Got up gracefully and took Flo by the hand. " Come with me Florance you're off duty for now. " The large male stood beside her guiding her along with Clara as they walked Flo to one of the spare rooms on the clinic floor. Like all the rooms were was a comfortable bed set and ready for a patient. But there were other things in this room a little unusual. On a table to the side was a large wooden box and a mechanical device at the end of the bed looked rather menicing.

" Now Florance I need you to undress and lie down. Plese do so in a quickly fashion I do not want Charles here to have to force you to do anything. "

Waiting for the nurse to do as she was bid Clara fixed the bed and opened the wooden box. With in where various sex toys and a bottle of lubracant. Taking the bottle out first Clara poured some into her cold hands. She stood at the foot of the bed. " Spread your legs plese Florance "
 
Another nurse working on the clinic floor was ready and waiting upon the arrival of Cassandra. smiling but hiding her own fangs she welcomed the girl" hello Cassandra isn't it? Welcome please follow me and we'll get you straightened away. " She led the new vampiress to the same room as stepen pulling a divider across to give them some privacy. She offered the girl a confortable bed to lie down on and took out an examination chart. " If you don't mind removing your clothing. I need to examine you before I admit you and get you fed. "

Her voice was apologetic.
"I'm here to help. Don't hesitate to ask questions I'll do what I can to answer them. "
 
" He will live for now. I'm assigning another nurse to take care of him for now. She will alert me should any change arrise. I need to see to your care now. " They quickly found an empty room she knew Charles from the cafeteria he like O negative blood that’s all she knew. " Come with me Florance you're off duty for now. " she nodded she felt a little weak perhaps she should just sleep it was hours before day but she felt so weak or was Clara using her suggestive powers on her.

" Now Florance I need you to undress and lie down. Plese do so in a quickly fashion I do not want Charles here to have to force you to do anything. " she slowly removed her vest slipping out her arms before she kicked of her skirt. Her bra and panties came even more quickly as shocked she looked at the toys. She had never seen Clara treat a male patient or been treated by a female doctor herself.

" Spread your legs plese Florance " she felt something cold on the outside of her skin between her legs. Then something spread her gently and probe her insides it felt cold and plastic. She lay back spreading her legs a little. “I should have come sooner but I was so busy files to well ahha file“ she laid her head back on the pillow giving up on seeing what was happening. Charles a statue had his hand so hard on her arm she could barley feel it much less move it.
 
Cassandra was still shaken from everything that happened, but gladly accepted the vampire's offer to go to the institute. It was definitley for the best. Upon arrival, she was greeted by a nurse.

" hello Cassandra isn't it?"

"Yes" Casandra replied shyly.

She was led to an examination room and told to undress. She was a bit jumpy to undress because of her rape, but she did as she was told. Cassandra removed her shirt, jeans, black bra, and panties.

"I am sorry I am so jumpy." she continued, "I was raped early tonight by the vampire that had turned me."
 
Stephen Mason

Stephen had a vague idea of what had happened since he had been found during the night. First he was found by the woman he came to credit with saving his life. Next he was taken to a remote area which had seemed like an abandoned mill or something, but at that point nothing was really surprising or odd, it all seemed to be just a dream.

Amazingly, once they had entered the rundown factory, the place took on a brand new life which had been hidden to the world from the outside. The complex was impossibly big, much bigger than could have possibly fit inside that old rundown mill, but once again, this was but a dream Stephen was convinced.

He had been met by two women, who referred to eachother as Clara and Flo respectively and they had checked him into this sort of hospital. Everything they were doing to him, he didn't care to have done, he just wanted to die.

They immediately layed him down on a bed and bound him, stripping him naked.

"Leave me alone." He had whispered meekly, thinking they didn't hear him.

He was very disoriented and became more so when they shot him up with sedatives, but even through all that, he could feel his cock growing between his legs, bringing him a bit of shame and embarrassment. He began to feel as if he was floating above himself and watching everything unfold.

They were discussing how to help him now, and the one named Clara attached some sort of device to herself and him that siphoned some of her blood into him. He reeled at the thought of sharing someone else's blood and it made him kind of nauseous. The events unfolded in a sort of blur now that the sedatives were working him over.

He was drifting further and further away from himself when he heard another occupant being brought into his room. As the curtain was being drawn between their beds, he fought the sedatives, he needed just enough strength to talk.

"I want to die." He said. "Let me go, I don't want to be a monster."
 
Clara smiled but shot Charles a harsh glance as he appeared to be enjoying his position a little too much. She carefully massaged her woman hood gently feeling how moist she was. Examining Flo carefully she rubbed her thumb vigerously against her clit watching for he reaction it would cause. Then she selected one of the smaller vibrators and slipped it in turning it on. the vibrations started off slowly with Clara moving the device in and out. Never the once taking her eyes off what she was going. seeing as it was only fair she explained to Flo what the proceedure would be as she expected her nurses to do with all their patience.

" First I am going to warm you up with this vibrator. then I'm going to start you off with the mechanical simulator with a larger dildo. If you struggle too much I will have Charles fasten the restraints on you. Then once you are properly conditioned I'll check your vitals then we'll begin masaging your breasts. at which point Charles is going to close the door for a few minutes and turn out the lights. I will need to to stay calm while he does this. it will only be for a short time and if you remain calm you will be rewarded. She smiled and continued pushing the vibrator in and out. satisfied with the progress she took away the vibrator and attached a large dildo to the machine. moving it forward it began pumping into Flo as though she was being given a rough fucking. Clara saw no need to be gentle with the vampire she needed it after her week of work. rough sex was relaxing to them most times.

The Nurse turned while Cassandra got undressed. folding the girls close and putting it aside she smiled. " I'm gentle" she said softly. Carefully finding the bite mark she measured it and took a few notes. Then she felt her neck her hands cold as ice. After that she worked down to the arms checking for injury. And the breasts carefully cupping each one she examined them. It wasn't like a normal doctors exam the nurse was looking for sexual arousal rather then abnormalities. Tweaking the nipples she watched the reaction and cassually took notes. Feeling the weight of Cassandra's breasts she massaged them and teased them and suddenly stopped. Attention turned to the stomach poking and proding she massaged and tapped making more notes.

" Please spread your legs" she asked gently. putting on a set of gloves then one hand and pressing it against the still warm opening. the life wasn't driained from it yet. Pressing against the clit gently she watched Cassandra and smiled. she slipped one then two fingers inside stroking her inside lightly. " still a little tender?" She asked making notes as she observed

The nurse heard the other fellow stir and removed the gloves.
Smiling at Stephen she shook her head and gave him a warm blanket to cover his nakedness although she enjoyed the slight of his hardened cock before her.
" you really don't mean that." She said softly " Just lay back and relax. Nurse Flo will be back soon and I'm sure she can take care of your needs." THe cheeky nurse winked motioning towards the erection under the blanket.
 
Dras Leonas

Dras Leonas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dras Leonas, or Leo is a pureblood vampire. Approximately 150 years old, he doesnt appear to be any older than his early 20's. Leo was sent to the institue by his grandfather who said that he couldnt handle him anymore. Though barely into adulthood by vampire age standards, Leo is still a slightly loose cannon, doing what he feels like he wants to do. Leo has a tendency to act first adn think things through later. After a slaughter of a teen campout near his original home is when he was sent away from his grandfather. His father abandoned the family for unknown reasons and is presumed dead. The Leonas are a well off family and Leo tends to walk around with his black hair slicked back in any number of custom made suits.

Approx 6'0 in height and 175 lbs, Leo is quite a bit stronger than he appears and does exactly what he feels like doing. His grandfather hopes that the institute will help to teach him better manners and that he is not the chosen one to enslave the world as he sometimes portrays.
 
Dras

Leo was furious. He was furios he was at this place and not his mansion, he was furios that he was hungry and not one suitable young redhead had been brought before him to ravage and then to feed from as was his desire, and mostly he was furious becuase his family had invested millions into this sheep farm and the power had just gone out.

His heels clacked down the tile floors as he headed towards the clinic. He saw young half-turns being dildoed by machines while IVs of bllod went into their arms, he saw one nurse, he couldnt tell if she was human or not, giving a blowjob to another in a bed.

:Hmm Mortal men. why do we treat them so. what is thier hopes of working her voluntarily: he couldnt fathom what thier reasons were, he just knew he was angry ad he was going to find clara. That was his goal.

He staighted his tie, smoothed his hair back and then continued to walk. his gray eyes taking in every deatil. His grandfather would soon know everything there was to know about this "investment"
 
one of the nurses spotted him wandering the clinic floor and sighed standing before him and blocking his path. " Mr. Leonas you have been asked not to dally on the Clinic floor, you have disrupted the patience and Dr. Dalton wishes you to use the other floors." She said trying to sound firm. The storys of this male vampire were legendary and she couldn't help but feel a little wet in his presence but all the female staff were under strict instructions not to give into anything he wanted.
" perhaps I can show you to the second floor until Clara is done with her duties today?" she offered hoping he would take the suggestion.
 
Leo

Who was this impudent little tramp standing in his way. Did she not realize who he was. His cool gray eyes pierced deep into her own. They looked blue a the moment though he could detect a hint of green. He was not human, though he could not figure out if she was either. He had not glimpsed the telltale sign fo the fangs in her mouth, but some female vampires did have less protruding fangs then others. All in all she was quite attractive, and he could sense a slight rising of her body temperature as she spoke to him. Maybe when he was done with Clara he could take this pretty little thing back to his suites that he had made for himself, without the support of this miserable excuse for a farm. That is what this "institute was to him. he couldnt understand why his grandfather insisted on putting so much money into the place. To raise food perhaps, who knows.

Dras smiled, curving his lips up to expose his fangs. they curved down quite attrractively for a vampire.

"My dear young lady" Dras said very calmly and with plenty of affection pushed into his voice. "I would never dream of interfering with, did you call this a clinic. I merely came to call on my dear friend Clara so that we make talk about possible further needs that she may have. Nothing criminal in that is there. My family is always more than pleased to assist dear Clara in all of her, Medical, needs."

As he spoke, Dras moved closer to the young woman, allowing the scent of the expensive cologne that he wore envelope her. He reached out and alowed his hand to gently slide along the length of the womans arm from her shoulder down to her wrist.
 
Watching Dras come closer to her the sent of him was more then the poor nurse could stand but she knew better. She knew what happend to those who disapointed Clara. Baring her tiny fangs she shook her head. " Dr. Dalton is busy with pressing matters at the moment. Perhaps you can go up to the office floor and wait for her. Please Mr. Leonas I'm under strict orders to keep you off this floor, please don't let me get in trouble."
 
Leo

"My Dear, Dear girl. Now why would i want to let someone as pretty as yourself get in trouble. And please dont play cute with me. I know clara's office is on this floor. She cannot hide from me, though she thinks that she might be able to. She must still answer to my grandfather."

He saw her tiny fangs then and couldnt help but feel turned on by thier size. Besides the redheads that he loved so much, he was a sucker for these petite women with their petite fangs.

"My dear, i will not bother anyone, i just wish to wait for dear Clara in her office so that we might have a word. Or perhaps you and I could wait to gether in one of these oh so charming rooms. Then you didnt let me through, and i still get to wait for my "Friend."

The last word came out with a little too much venom. Though he did move closer to the nurse as he was talking so that the last of the words ended up being no more than a whisper in her tiny pointed ear, how he had not noticed them before he didnt know, and his body was pressed against hers. He placed his hand in the samll of her back just abover her waist line applying just enough pressure to pul her even closer to him.
 
Back
Top