A curious neighbor (Closed)

Jackson sees Ella hovering over Dorothy's tits as he holds them up, almost as if on display to the rest of the group. "I bet she likes to have her titties sucked," Jackson said to Ella as she lowered her head to capture a ripe hard nipple. Watching her capture a nipple, Jackson moaned, "You have a nice tight cunt baby ..... Mmmmm so tight for my big fat cock." He felt her hips move against each thrust with expectation and he didn't deny her, shoving his cock deep into her as they stared at each other. He could tell she was enjoying having his cock inside her while Ella sucked on one nipple and then found the other one, nibbling and biting it to the sound of Dorothy's growing moans.

Ella moaned not only from the feel of Dorothy's hard nipple but also from the way Brad was thrusting his cock in her. She felt his hands grip her hips, steadying them as he began to thrust harder. She loved the way Brad fucked .... thrusting hard and then pulling back into a slow even pace ..... and then thrusting hard again. The change in his motions caused her to bite down on

Bob had a perfect view of Jackson and Dorothy and also of Cindy's nice ass cheeks. "I want to suck on those big beautiful tits," he said as he slammed his cock deep into Cindy's pussy. As he watched Jackson begin to thrust harder, he slapped Cindy's ass, enjoying the sound of her painful pleasurable voice as he slapped her ass repeatedly. He saw Dorothy turn her head and look at him. "I'm going to enjoy spanking your nice ass too while I drive me cock into your hot pussy."

Jeremy also had a nice view of Jackson and Dorothy as he drove his cock into Jasmine's pussy from behind. He knew what Dorothy's pussy tasted like and how tight her pussy was when he fucked her a few days back. He saw Jasmine pull her head up from Bella's pussy and with her face covered with Bella's pussy juice, she watched the show too. "I want to taste that pussy too," she moaned and then let out an animalistic groan when Bella sucked her clit into her mouth. She was missing all the action right now but knew before the end of the party she too would suck and fuck the older woman.

John was sucking and caressing Julie's tits and nipples as she rode him. Julie, like Jeremy, knew what Dorothy was like sexually. She looked into John's eyes and gave him a very sensual smile as her lips met his. Her tongue flicked along his lips, teasing him as she pulled away and then pressed her lips harder against his. She played the teasing game with John until she felt her pussy quiver around his big cock. "Fuck me ..... oohhh god ..... that's it fuck me baby .... " Everyone knew Julie was the most vocal as she pulled his head to her hard pebbles and demanded, "Come on..... fuck me and bite my nipples .... ohhh fuck yessss .... harder baby .... harder ....."

“I bet she likes to have her titties sucked," Jackson says, just as Ella captures a nipple. Dorothy tries to focus on Jackson’s face but is having a difficult time doing so. His hips move slowly fluidly as he thrusts into her. Her hips move with him taking his entire thick cock with each one. “Ohhhh fuck” she grunts as her hips undulate on the floor, her quivering globes held in control by Jackson’s strong hands, the nipples being sucked by a pair of soft female lips.

Dorothy realizes she may be the center of attention for the weekend and she plans on taking advantage of all of it. She brings her arms up and around Jackson’s neck pulling him down for a deep kiss.

Last edited:
Jackson slowly and deliberately fucked Dorothy, feeling her pussy pulsate around his cock. He knew women loved his thick cock and he loved the way their pussies contracted around the veiny muscle. He knew that soon her body would be out of control .... squirming on the plush carpet .... wanting nothing more than to experience the ultimate orgasmic pleasure.

After a long passionate kiss he pulled back and looked around at the group. It was sort of a signal that Dorothy would be the center of attention for all the men followed by the attention of all the women. Nodding his head, he gave them the signal that Dorothy was about to experience her first orgasm with the group.

Ella leaned down and kissed her breast before pulling back and feeling Brad pull his long sword from her pussy. She turned and grabbed his cock, stroking it so Dorothy could see what she was doing. Bob pulled his cock from Cindy's pussy and Cindy grabbed his shinny cock, stroking it so Dorothy could see it. Jeremy did the same with Jasmine, pulling his long hard cock, smiling down at Dorothy as Jasmine's hands stroked it. Bella scooted over to them and joined Jasmine's hands stoking his cock. Julie, who was near her own orgasm, pulled off John's cock and they crawled to where Dorothy lay on the carpet. She too, imitated all the women in the group, grabbing John's cock, stroking it.

Dorothy was now the center of attention and the group had made a circle around her. Whatever direction she looked, she saw a long hard cock staring at her and they were being stroked by small delicate hands. The women stared down at Dorothy's body, watching how Jackson began to pick up speed with each forceful thrust.

Julie called out to her. "Look at all these cocks you get to enjoy. They are all for your pleasure and soon they will be ready to shower you with their creamy loads and we women get the pleasure of licking it off your body."

Dorothy’s head rocks from side to side as Jackson fucks her. Holding her thick thighs he thrusts in and out of the older woman’s cunt as guests gather around them.
“Ohhh fuck baby” she groans looking up at Jackson her hips rocking up and down to meet his thrusts. Dorothys hand moves to Ella’s head as she sucks on her nipple and areola.
Dorothys eyes dart around as she’s fucked to see the guests moving closer the women getting in position around the male counterparts stroking their rock hard cocks. All the cocks bounced up and down some shine with juices some don’t but they are all stiffer than she’s ever seen cocks in her life. They gather around her as he orgasm approaches, her hips rising and lowering undulating under Jackson’s torso. Her head moves from side to side catching glimpses of everybody around them.
”Ung, Ung, Ung, she grunts with every thrust of Jackson’s hips the sexual sensations rising in her groin. Her mouth open as she gasps, her climax almost there.
More guests gather around as she begins to cum. Her hips buck faster, her arms splay out to her sides, her tits wobble all over her chest.

“I’m gonna cum” she blurts out

The group surrounds Dorothy, watching Jackson perform his magic. His hips pick up the tempo, thrusting his cock deep into her pussy before withdrawing to the slick entrance and then slamming it back into her. The women are stoking and kissing the men's cock, waiting for the moment when Dorothy will cry out. Each thrust from Jackson brings a moan that grows louder and more intense. They see her hips bucking, rising off the soft carpet, grinding on his large thick cock, knowing her orgasm is about to wash over her.

Ella watches Dorothy's large breasts shaking, moving from side to side as she strokes Brad's cock with one hand and grabs as much of Dorothy's quivering breast with the other. Bob and Cindy are on the opposite side of Dorothy and Cindy mimics Ella, stroking her partner while capturing a rigid nipple and teasing it.

Jeremy, Jasmine, and Bella are on one side of her head while Julie and John take up a position on the other side of Dorothy's head.

When Dorothy's body begins to squirm and her hips rise off the carpet for a moment as if frozen and she calls out she's gonna cum, the group watches with keen eyes as her orgasm overwhelms her. They watch her head roll from side to side and her eyes close, body arching as the pleasurable climax consumes her.

As she lays in the center of the group, gasping and trying to come down from her sexual high, Jackson pulls his massive cock from her wet pussy and hovers over hips. Bella leaves Jeremy and Jasmine, claiming his hard cock. The women begin to stroke the cocks in their hands knowing that soon, each one will deposit a creamy load for them to enjoy licking off her body.

Her head thrashes back and forth “Oh my god, Oh my god” she moans as she cums. Then she feels the thick hog being pulled from her juicy cunt. Sees it bobbing between her legs before being gripped by Bella and stroking it to her. The grunts and groans fill the room as she sees all the hard cocks being stroked to her, yes just to her, she feels so alive.
“Oh yeah, Oh yeah” she moans “Yes cum on me please anywhere you want” With that she opens her mouth for anyone caring to deposit their load in her mouth. Her body is absolutely energized from the fucking and the attention they are providing her.

The group smile as they watch Dorothy's orgasm overtake her and then listen to her call out to the men, “Oh yeah, Oh yeah” she moans “Yes cum on me please anywhere you want”

Julie laughs. "Go on boys ..... give the slut what she wants ..... and plenty of it."

Jackson, who is already kneeling over her hips, watch the men, as they have done in the past with other new members, kneel around Dorothy's outstretched body.

Brad and John, kneeling on either side of her large tits, take their cocks in their hands and begin to stroke the hard muscles. Ella and Cindy kneel beside each man whispering encouragement to them .... telling them to shoot their loads all over her large breasts. And as if to give an aiming point, each woman grabs a breast, pushing the two mountains together.

Jeremy and Bella kneel on one side of her head while Bob kneels with Julie pressing her naked body against him on the other side of Dorothy's head.

Jackson, with a view of everyone and with Bella helping to stroke his cock, begins to seriously stroke faster.

The men have done this before and stroke in unison until each one is on the verge of exploding. They try to hold off but eventually they give in to the sweet pleasure building within them and begin to shoot into her mouth and cover her body with a white creamy jism.

Last edited:
Dorothys hips undulate as she lays on the floor, her body trembles and gyrates. “Ohhhh yeah fuckin cum on me please!” She groans repeatedly. She feels her boobs being pulled up pushed against each other on her chest as groans and heavy breathing sounds fill the room. Jackson between her legs is the first to cum spurting a long thick rope of jizz onto her tits and belly. “Ohhhh fuck” he groans again as another squirt erupts almost hitting her face. Dorothy feels the warm seed as it lands, “Ohhhh yeah, that’s it, cum on me” Brad grunts as he spurts onto her tits and all over she grunts.
Jeremy is next as he purposely spurts as close to her mouth as he can hitting his target accurately. Dorothy swallows opening back up for more. Jeremy’s next spurt Hits her in her hair just as John spurts into her mouth and face.
“Ohhhh fuck” Brad grunts as he shoots onto her tits and Cindy and Ella’s hands.

Bob watches the other men empty their loads on Dorothy's body and face. Julie beside Bob smiles and whispers in his ear. "Make her drink it baby ..... go on baby ..... shove your big dick down her throat."

Jeremy, on the other side of her head laughs at his wife's lewd comment. Reaching down, he grabs Dorothy's head and turns it so she is looking directly at Bob's long muscle just inches from her face. "Yeah .... go on Bobby boy ..... give it to her .... she'll love it."

Both Jeremy and Julie along with Brad and Cindy know how much Dorothy loved sucking cock. Bob doesn't waste a moment, his cock is throbbing, dangerously close to erupting. When Jeremy lifts Dorothy's head off the carpet, he's ready. Thrusting his cock deep into mouth, he feels it hit the back of her throat and he can't hold back any longer.

"Oohh fuckkkk," he screams as his cock erupts deep in her throat, sending gobs of his gooey\ cream down her throat.

When he pulls back Dorothy is gasping and gagging to the smiling faces over her. "Our turn Julie," calls out to the women as they begin to lick her clean. Julie leans down and kisses Dorothy hard on the lips, receiving some of Bob's cum as they kiss deeply

She feels her head being lifted off the floor by a pair of strong hands. She thinks she’s is being helped up from the floor but when she opens her eyes she sees a long thick throbbing dick coming towards her. “Mmmmppfffff” is all she can manage as the thick tool is stuffed in her mouth. Her eyes widen as he begins pumping into her mouth shoving his dick to the back of her throat.

“Oohh fuckkkk” he screams as his cock erupts deep in her throat, sending gobs of his gooey\ cream down her throat. Dorothy gags and chokes on the heavy load, coughing a bit spewing some of the thick seed between her lips. The strong hands continue to cradle her head as she swallows as much as she can.

Her head is lowered to the floor as the girls descend on her. Her arms splayed out to her sides, her legs spread she receives a deep kiss from Julie. She feels warm soft lips all over her body as they lick, kiss and clean her.

Julie tasted Bob's cum in Dorothy's mouth, her tongue scooping out as much as she could. She heard the other women's sounds of licking and kissing Dorothy's skin. Breaking the deep kiss, she smiles down at the older woman and then kisses her lightly on the lips. Her tongue flicks along her luscious lips, tasting more of Bob's seed. "You were wonderful honey," Julie says kissing her a little harder. When she lifts her lips again, she smiles and giggles. "But we aren't done yet." She saw the questioning look on Dorothy's face. "Don't worry sweetie ..... it's the girls turn to enjoy each other."

Julie moves back and is replaced by Jasmine who leans down to passionately kiss Dorothy. Jasmine's long tongue snakes into Dorothy's mouth, tasting whatever residue of Bob's cum is left in her mouth. When she lifts her head, she kisses Dorothy's nose, licking some of Jackson's jism. She and the other women always admired how far he was able to shoot his load.

Ella and Cindy concentrated on Dorothy's breasts which were covered with Jackson, Brad, and John's creamy jism. And Bella worked from between Dorothy's spread open thighs also cleaning up the trios offerings.

When Dorothy's body was licked clean, Julie announced, "Ok girls .... let's let the men recover for the next round while we have a bit of treat ourselves. The women knew Dorothy would love this part. They formed a circle which included Dorothy and the men stood off to the side watching the women form a daisy chain where each woman attacked the woman's pussy in front of them. If Dorothy never had the pleasure of a daisy chain where the women would trade places licking and sucking each other until they all had a pleasurable orgasm.

Dorothy didn’t know who’s pussy she was eating or who was eating her but it was wonderful. She couldn’t believe how her first encounter with the group had gone. So many men jerking off to her and shooting their jizz all over her was the most sexual thing that’s she’s ever had happen. She plans on fucking every man in the group before the weekend was over and she’s sure that all the ladies will be involved one way or another.

Brad and the men watched the women enjoying each other. The women placed Dorothy on her back, licking Jasmine's pussy. Brad heard one of the men chuckle as they watched Jasmine licking Cindy's pussy; Cindy licking Bella's cunt; Bella enjoying Julie's pussy and finally Ella laying on her side licking Dorothy's pussy to complete the daisy chain.

After a few minutes, Jeremy shouted "Everyone switch except Dorothy." The five women lifted their heads and the men saw their bright smiles and they moved counterclockwise. Ella was the next woman who would enjoy Dorothy's tongue and hands and was heard to say, "I've been waiting all night to feel your sweet tongue on my hot cunt." When she lowered her pussy onto Dorothy's mouth, she moaned, "Mmmm yes honey that's the spot."

Brad could she the reaction on the other women's faces, ready to move to the next person.

Dorothy barely heard the voice saying to “Switch” but all of a sudden she has a different pussy at her lips. Her tongue probes deeply at the new young pussy as a different tongue probes hers. “Mmmm, hmmmmm” is all she can do as her mouth is full of strange new pussy.
"I've been waiting all night to feel your sweet tongue on my hot cunt." she hears a voice say. Dorothy licks away finally getting to the erect nub.
“Mmmm yes honey that's the spot."

Last edited:
Ella wiggled her pussy on Dorothy's face, enjoying the older woman's tongue. "Ohhhh fuck your tongue feels so fucking good." She felt her orgasm begin to erupt and pressed her pussy harder against Dorothy's lips. "I'm cumming baby," she announced to the group as her body undulated on her face. She knew Dorothy was getting a healthy dose of her juices and when she started to quiet down, Jeremy yelled, "Switch!!"

It started a chain reaction. Julie, Bella, Cindy, and Jasmine followed Ella's orgasm making sure not to let Dorothy have an orgasm. Each woman made sure they had an orgasm on Dorothy's face. Jasmine was the last woman to mount Dorothy's face and to the delight of the crowd, he crowed, "Suck my hot juices baby," as she drenched Dorothy's face.

Sliding off, Jasmine was still breathing hard and joined the men and women looking down at Dorothy who was covered in their juices. Jeremy called out to Dorothy, "Play with yourself honey and show us how you make yourself cum." The group of five couples surrounded her and watched, waiting for Dorothy to pleasure herself.

Dorothys body was glistening with the juices of the group as she lay there, her chest heaving, her mouth open as she tries to catch her breath. Her nipples stiff and areolas shiny her full mature tits wobble on her chest. She looks over and sees the entire group gathered around her. She lifts her knees and spreads her legs, as a few of the guys move to get a look at her slick wet cunt. She moves her hands slowly over her melons pushing them together seductively, squeezing them, caressing them, “Ohhhhhh” she coos softly closing her eyes. Her hands move over her belly and onto the insides of her thighs. She runs her hands on the insides of her thighs slowly from her pussy to her knees, her hips rise slightly off the floor each time.

She spreads her lips apart giving the group a good look at her large erect clit letting it stand out from between the thick lips. She begins to gently rub the stiff nubbin with her right hand while her left keeps the thick lips open.

The group knelt around Dorothy watching her pleasure herself. Brad could see the other members wanting to reach out and touch her but they all refrained. They all knew that this was just the beginning of the weekend of continuous sex. But Jeremy had a surprise for the group. He looked at Julie and winked.

Julie smiled and let out a soft laugh as she got up and walked to a nearby table. An arrangement of flowers sat on the table but there were also a number of feathers. Grabbing a handful of feathers, she saw the group look at her and they knew what to do. Julie handed out the feathers and then spoke.

"Dorothy, you've had a few orgasms already and it looks like it may take awhile for you to give yourself one. We want to help you." With that she handed out the feathers and the group began to rub them over Dorothy's body.

As Dorothy’s fingers caresses the area around her pussy and rubs ever so gently on her exposed clit she hears some in the crowd gasp quietly. All of the guests move closer and closer around her. Her head moves slowly side to side as her fingers play.

“Dorothy, you've had a few orgasms already and it looks like it may take awhile for you to give yourself one. We want to help you."

Dorothy feels a very strange sensation as multiple tiny fingers begin to run up and down her legs, and over her full melons. She closes her eyes and lets the sensations take over.

“Oh my god” she croaks….

The group continue to wave the feathers over Dorothy's body. When she closes her eyes, they see she is wallowing in pleasurable sensations. “Oh my god” she croaks….

Julie smiles at the group and leaves for a few moments. Returning she is holding up a
Strap-on dildo. Jasmine chuckles, grabbing the toy and quickly putting it on. While she is fixing the toy, Julie kneels at Dorothy's head. "Come on honey raise your head." The group sees her eyes open and before she can say a word, the strap-on face dildo is fitted to her head.

Ella was the first one to quickly straddle her face. When she sat down on the fake cock, she let out a long low growl. "Ohhhhh fuck yessss."

Julie looked at the other women as Jasmine knelt between her thighs, and with a sudden hard movement, thrust the fake cock into her pussy. "Don't worry girls you'll all have your chance to fuck her face."

Back