A curious neighbor (Closed)

Dorothys legs tremble as she kneels between Brads legs joining Cindy. His still semi erect cock shining with her juices in Cindy’s hands already. “Mmmmmm” Cindy coos as her mouth takes in her husbands dick her tongue swirling around the fat hog. She allows it to pop free of her lips letting Dorothy have some time with it.
“Be gentle ladies” Brad instructs them.
Dorothy gently licks up one side then the other as Cindy gets a close up view of Dorothys style.
Cindy uses her mouth and tongue on the other side of the thick pole meeting Dorothy’s at the tip, their tongues intertwining, Dorothys boobs hanging between her husbands legs. Brads hands move to the ladies heads feeling their soft hair as they lovingly clean him up. His head leans
back as he enjoys the attention from both of the naked women.
Brads jizz begins oozing from Dorothy’s well fucked cunt as she licks her neighbors cock.

Brad smiles, seeing the two women clean his cock of Dorothy and his mixed juices. He likes when they kiss on each side of his shaft and then their lips meet at the tip. He sees them swapping saliva as they kiss and their tongues swirl together. When his cock is clean and beginning to soften, he sees the gleam in Cindy's eyes.

"Sit up on the sofa honey and let's get you cleaned up as well," Cindy tells Dorothy.

When Dorothy does as Cindy suggests, Brad slides to the floor next to his wife. They each take a leg and spread them wide apart, exposing the mixture of his his seed and and her juices oozing from her pussy. Together they begin to lick and kiss their way up her inner thighs until the meet at the juncture of her legs.

"Ladies first," Brad grins allowing Cindy to have first taste of Dorothy's pussy juices.

"Mmmm so tasty," she murmurs as she licks at the juices still flowing from her pussy. "My God Brad .... you had such a big fucking load," she laughs as she continues to lap at Dorothy's pussy lips.

When she is satisfied, Cindy pulls back and grins at Brad. "Your turn." She watches Brad begin to flick his tongue at the copious mixture as she begins to think about Dorothy meeting the rest of their group.

The pulsating cock inside Dorothy was the most incredible feeling, she thought he was never going to stop spurting into her. She was feeling pretty good knowing she could still get a young man off to that degree. Her held her hips, his teeth clenched as he came.

"Sit up on the sofa honey and let's get you cleaned up as well“ Cindy tells her

Her legs still trembling Dorothy moves onto the large couch. Brad takes a leg while Cindy takes the other pushing them apart exposing her oozing hot cunt. Dorothy looks down at them seeing only their heads as they slowly kiss up her calves and the inside of her milky white thighs, “Ohhhh” she coos softly as they both kiss their way to her cunt. Her hands move to their heads, “Mmmmm,take care of Mama” she says quietly.

Dorothy grunts softly as she pushes a glob of Brads jizz into Cindy’s mouth.

”My God Brad .... you had such a big fucking load," she hears Cindy remark

Cindys expert lips and tongue work magic on Dorothy’s well fucked pussy.

“Your turn” Cindy tells Brad. Brad moves in and licks all around the outside of Dorothy’s thick cunt lips before concentrating on the wet juicy inside. After it was all said and down, she didn’t have any of Brads jizz left inside her.

“I need to get home” Dorothy says breathlessly, “Dave will be wondering where I’ve been”

“We know how to take care of Mama,” Brad chuckled just before his tongue slithered up and down Dorothy's slit. "mmm you're right babe, her pussy is so very tasty!!" Brad's tongue flicked over her clit, causing her body to jerk from the sensitivity after an orgasm.

Pushing his tongue deeper, he tasted his cum along with her juices. He licked and sucked until he was sure there was nothing left inside her. Pulling back, he looked at Cindy, smiled and without swiping any of the cream from his lips, he kissed his wife while Dorothy watched. He heard her tell them that she needed to get home because her husband Dave will be wondering where she's been.

Cindy broke the kiss with Brad and smiled at Dorothy. She had not swallowed all of the cream plus Brad passed some of what he retrieved from her pussy into her mouth. Without a word, she stood and leaned over the prone body of Dorothy and gave her a deep kiss, passing some of the creamy mixture to her. She felt Dorothy's arms circle her neck, holding her into the kiss.

Brad watched Cindy and Dorothy and when they broke the kiss, he helped Dorothy sit up and then sat next to her, drawing her into his arms. "We had fun tonight and I hope you'll consider coming to the party that Julie and Jeremy are throwing on Friday night. We understand if you can't make it but we'd like you to join us and meet the rest of the group. I think you'll enjoy yourself." He saw her thinking about what he said and then added, "you had better get home. We don't want Dave getting suspicious. Let Cindy know if you can make it."

Brad stood and walked to the kitchen while Cindy and Dorothy dressed. At the door, Cindy gave her another kiss and told her, "Let us know honey and if you can, you might tell Dave you're spending the night. I can't guarantee what time the party will be over."

Dorothy made her way across the fine manicured lawn to her back yard, she decided to go in the back way. She opened the door then sat at the kitchen table her legs still a bit shaky. Dave must be in bed, and good thing she really didn’t want to talk to him until morning. She sat at the table thinking about what just took place at Brad and Cindy’s and how she’ll get to Jeremy and Julie’s party, the area between her legs still wet and slippery. She decides to take a shower in the downstairs bathroom. She dries off, makes her way upstairs to their bedroom and quietly slips into bed next to her husband. She struggles to go to sleep thinking about what one of their parties must be like. She imagines lots of young couples partially dressed throughout the house, sipping drinks, mingling together, her nipples stiffen. After a few minutes she falls fast asleep,with a smile on her face.

Cindy watched Dorothy walk across the lawn, smiling at their neighbor's ass. It was such a surprise how quickly things developed with her. She thought of last night, today with Julie and Jeremy, and just now with her and Brad. She had a good feeling Dorothy would find a way to get out of the house for the Friday night party.

Closing the door, Cindy found Brad in the kitchen, naked and staring out at the pool. She quickly stripped off her clothes and walked toward him. "What do you think honey?"

Brad smiled at his naked body reflected in the glass, seeing his wife had stripped and walking behind him. "Hmm I think the group is going to like her very much." Brad felt her hard nipples pressing into his back when she wrapped her arms around him. He chuckled seeing the her hands reflected in the glass sliding up and down his firm stomach.

"Yes I think you're right." Cindy's right hand moved further south until she felt the base of his flaccid cock. "I really enjoyed watching you and her tonight. It was ..... it was so fucking erotic."

Brad turned, facing his wife, glancing down at her nakedness and feeling her grip his soft muscle. "I get the feeling your toy didn't quite satisfy your kinky desires, did it?"

"You know me so well." Squeezing his cock and lifting her chin she offered her lips to him and was not disappointed when his arms pulled her against him and his lips met hers. She could feel herself getting moist between her thighs as they kissed and she slowly stroked his cock, feeling it start to reawaken. She felt his hands stroking her back and then cupping her ass cheeks. She needed him in so many ways and when the kiss broke, her breathing was a bit harder. She released his cock and grabbed his hand, "It's my turn to play with my favorite toy."

Brad let out a soft laugh as she pulled him along through the house, up the stairs to their bedroom. He didn't resist when she pushed him down onto the bed and with a very mischievous smile announced, "Lie down and let your baby take care of you," she whispered.

Brad lay on the bed watching Cindy rummage through the bedside table drawer, pulling out nylon rope. He remained quiet, grinning, watching her quickly tie his wrist and feet to each bedpost. She wanted him as her plaything and that was alright with him.

Cindy grinned, looking at her husband, bound to the bed and unable to resist anything she was about to do to him. "Some time we'll have to tie up our neighbor. I bet she would love having us devour her while she couldn't do anything about it."

"Yeah .... I think ..... " and then he went silent watching his wife position herself over his face and begin to rub her pussy on his face.

"Get me nice and wet for that wonderful cock." Lowering her pussy to his lips, she groaned, feeling his tongue slither over her moist lips and then inside, caressing her clit. She leaned over, grabbing is semi-hard cock and bestowed kisses on the large head. He was helpless as she rubbed her pussy up and down his lips, enjoying the way he attacked her clit. "That's it lover ...... get your baby all nice and wet for your cock." Her mouth opened and she began to suck his cock while one hand cupped his balls and the other stroked his cock until it was standing at attention.

When she pulled off his face, he saw her turn around and straddle his hips. He shifted his hips as she grabbed his cock and rubbed her cunt lips. He smiled at her shimmering eyes when they stared at him while the head of his cock was lodged against her pussy. "You like that big fucking cock don't you slut." He knew what she wanted to hear and heard her moan as her hips plunged down hard, filling her pussy with his cock.

Cindy loved his cock anyway she could have it, but tonight she wanted him unable to resist. She .wanted to ride his cock like it was a toy. But it wasn't a toy. It reacted as she squeezed it with her muscles. He was her captive and she was going to ride him like a stallion. Up and down, her hips moved, each time thrusting harder, feeling her pussy begin to quiver with lust. Reaching down, her fingers found her aroused clit and began to rub it. She was in heaven, riding her husband's cock.

"Ooooh yessss baby your cock is so fucking hard ..... ooooh god baby you're stretching my pussy ...... come on baby give me your hot cum ..... fill my hot pussy just like you did our nasty neighbor." She felt herself on the verge of a wonderful euphoric orgasm as her hips moved faster. "I'm going to cum ..... ooooh fuck fill me up honey ......."

Brad felt her pussy quivering and squeezing his shaft hard and he too was about to explode. He was her captive and he couldn't stop and try to control his orgasm. She was in total control and when she began to orgasm, he too felt his cock throbbing and then explode filling her with his creamy seed.

Afterwards, they lay together, both thinking and wondering if Dorothy would take them up on their offer for the party. Cindy fell asleep, knowing that she would talk to Dorothy tomorrow and find out if she could get away from her husband.

Dorothy wakes up early the following day, Dave is already up, probably getting ready for work. She lays on her back, her mind going over the last 36 hours. She remembers Jeremy cock and how good it felt in her mouth, then Brads huge tool slipping into her well lubed cunt. My god, she was loving it all. Cindy and Julie with their expert mouths, and youthful bodies climbing all over her. Her body shudders as she lay there.

She gets up runs a brush through her hair and pads down the stairs to the kitchen where Dave is already sitting at the table.
”What time did you get in last night?” he asks looking up over the newspaper.
“Not too sure, maybe just after 10”
”Just after 11 is more like it”
“Maybe, I wasn’t looking at the clock” Dorothy says with a smirk
”Have fun? he asks
”It was enjoyable getting out of the house, yes”
He puts the coffee cup down, “Well, off to work, I may be a little late we have a client coming in from California and we’re not positive when he’ll be arriving“
”No problem, we can order a pizza or something for dinner” Dorothy replies

Dave kisses her on the cheek, turns and walks out the door.

”I wonder when this Party is going to happen” she thinks to herself when the phone rings…

Cindy's eyes open slowly, blinking the sleep away. Stretching, she feels the empty bed where Brad normally sleeps. Hearing the shower running, she grins and hurries to the bathroom just as he walks out of the shower. "Mmmm nice cock you have there mister." Her laugh fills the small room.

Dropping the towel, he leans against the counter, smiling at his naked wife. "Well you should know babe .... you use it a lot. And you know I love those tits and your nice bald pussy. If I had more time this morning, I'd tie you up like you did me last night."

Cindy sauntered to Brad and pressed her naked body against his. "Aw honey don't you want to play with me."

Putting his arms around her, he gave her a big smile. "I'd love to play but I have an important phone call this morning with a potential investor."

"Well it's your loss babe," she said rubbing his cock and then turning to walk into the shower.

Brad swatted her ass, laughing when she turned and gave him a dirty look. He finished drying off and then retreated to the bedroom to dress. He thought of Dorothy and called out to make sure she called their neighbor. He heard Cindy call out that she would do so after breakfast.

Brad had coffee and eggs ready for Cindy when she came into the kitchen. She was so appreciative of how he took charge in the morning, cooking breakfast almost every morning. After eating, Brad retreated to his office to do his work. He enjoyed being able to work from home as a financial advisor.

Cindy cleaned up the kitchen and sat at the breakfast table, thinking about Dorothy. Their new neighbor's interest in sex was more than they could hope. She wondered if Dorothy would be allowed to go to the party Friday night. Punching in her number, she thought of their sex last night and felt herself getting excited.

The sound of her soft voice woke her from her thoughts. "Hi Dorothy .... Brad and I were wondering if you thought any more about Julie and Jeremy's party Friday night. It's pretty informal and we will have two other couples join us. Julie texted and said her and Jeremy would love for you to join us for some fun. It's two days away and do you think you can get away for the party? If not we certainly understand .... having a husband and all. So what do you think .... interested?"

Dorothy picks up the phone, “Hello” she hears Cindy’s voice at the other end inviting her to Jeremy’s and Julie’s party.
”Oh my god, I’d love to go” she replies “I just need to come up with something to tell Dave, but I think I can come up with something, just text me the address again”
She hangs up and her mind races for an excuse to be gone for a few nights.
Maybe she can say she’s staying at her brothers house to watch his kids, yeah that would work, Dave is not a big fan of her bothers, so it would be unlikely he’d call. Yes, that’s what she’ll go with. It was only one day away so hopefully Dave is in a good mood when’s he gets home.

Dave is in good spirits when he gets home as they closed the deal with the clients from Cali. Dorothy lets him know about his brother needing her for the weekend, and he doesn’t mind at all as he‘ll watch football all weekend.
She can’t wait until Friday night and she knows what she will wear….
tumblr_pqkebdDcJ71tbwbor_500.jpg

Last edited:
Cindy smiled brightly when she heard Dorothy tell her, ”Oh my god, I’d love to go. I just need to come up with something to tell Dave, but I think I can come up with something, just text me the address again”

"That's great Dorothy. I think you'll find our group to be very welcoming." She thought of how the two other couples would enjoy meeting Dorothy. She found herself getting excited for Dorothy to meet the entire group. Erotic images swirled in her head, thinking of how much fun they were going to have with their new comer. "I'll text you the address as soon as I get off the phone."

She wondered why Dorothy didn't want to go with her and Brad but then figured she must have told her husband some story about visiting a friend. It would be pretty obvious if she came over to their house and they all left at the same time. She smiled thinking how creative Dorothy was to come up with a story he believed. "By the way the party starts at 7 pm and we are really ..... really looking forward to having you join us. I really think you'll love the other couples."

There was something about one of the other couples she wasn't telling her and thought it best to wait until the night of the party and let Dorothy meet them. "I have to get going but we'll see you at 7 pm on Friday."

They hung up and Cindy immediately called Julie who told her she mentioned Dorothy to the other couples and they were excited to meet her. After the conversation with Julie, Cindy went looking for Brad, hoping he was done with his important meeting. Now that she knew Dorothy was coming to the party, she had an itch that needed attention.

Friday couldn’t arrive soon enough for Dorothy. She was truly excited to meet Brad and Cindy’s friends, along with wearing her new black sheer lacy minindress. She’ll have to wear something over it to get out of the house so Dave doesn’t notice, it wouldn’t seem right to be wearing something like that to her brothers house now would it?

As the evening approaches Dorothy is becoming more and more excited, she takes a shower does her make up maybe a bit darker than usual, slips on a black garter belt and black stockings, then her black lace mini dress. She’s able to put on her jeans and a sweatshirt over top as not to arise suspicion.

6:30 rolls around, she kisses Dave goodbye pulls her overnight bag behind her and loads it into the car. She drives around the block, removes her jeans and sweatshirt and makes her way to Jeremy and Julies. Pulling into the drive way she sees quite a few vehicles most of which are quite expensive, she parks then makes her way up the sidewalk and rings the doorbell.

Last edited:
Cindy found Brad just finishing a video zoom call with a potential client. A mischievous smile was plastered on her face as she walked toward him. "I just got off the phone with Dorothy and everything is set for Friday night. She thought it better if she meets us at Jeremy and Julie's rather than go with us. I'm sure she told her dour husband some excuse that he wouldn't ask a lot of questions."

Brad sat back in his chair, his hands clasped behind his head. "It sounds like our neighbor wants to meet our other friends. What do you think she'll think when she meets Jackson and Jasmine?"

Cindy began to slowly strip as she walked around the large office desk, a sensual gleam in her eyes. "I have a feeling she's going to like all our friends honey, especially Jackson." She smirked thinking of Jackson's well-defined physique and cock. "I know he and you are the favorites with the women and I can't wait to see him too, but right now I need your big cock."

Brad chuckled at her comment. Between him and Jackson, it seemed the women wanted them. He watched his wife kneel before him, her fingers grabbing the waist band of his gym shorts. "I think I can accommodate you babe." Lifting his hips, he smiled when she pulled his gym shorts down and his cock popped out, swaying in front of her. The wide smile on her face betrayed her thoughts and when her mouth covered his head and then took him deep into her mouth, he put his head back, closing his eyes and moaning out a sensual guttural sound.

Cindy loved Brad's cock and went to work like a possessed woman getting it hard and ready for her cunt. Stroking, kissing, sucking on his big stick soon had it hard and standing at attention. "Ohhh God babe I need that in me!" she exclaimed sitting back on her heels and staring at the wet pole in front of her. Standing, she mounted his hips, one hand grabbing his shoulder and the other grabbing his thick cock and rubbing it over her wet labia.

Slowly, she moved her hips, centering his cock at the entrance and when she pressed her hips down onto it, she let out a howl of lust. "That's what I need," she moaned feeling his cock spread her muscles as it slid deep into her. Her face was a mask of pure pleasure as she began to rotate her hips just the way he liked. "Fuck me babe ...... make me cum on your big fuck stick."

Brad responded with his hips driving upward to meet her downward strokes. They had played this pleasurable game so many times and their bodies moved as one. He saw her lips coming to claim his and he welcomed her sultry deep kiss, tongues dancing, fighting, enjoying each other. His hands gripped her ass cheeks, squeezing them as their orgasms quickly grew overwhelmingly until they both howled like two animals in the wild.

Afterward, Cindy stayed on Brad's lap, her head buried in his shoulder, thinking about Dorothy meeting their friends. She was certain Dorothy would enjoy her time with them and hoped her dour husband didn't find out. She had so many interesting sexual things she wanted to explore with Dorothy and she didn't need her hubby to get in the way.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Friday night finally arrived and Cindy looked in the mirror admiring her backless chainmail mini dress. She smiled seeing Brad's casual outfit knowing he and the others would dress similarly and wouldn't be wearing their clothes for very long. Brad put his arms around her waist, nuzzling his chin on her shoulder. "Are you ready for a fun night of sex and more sex babe?"

"Mmmm you bet hon. I can't wait to introduce Dorothy to some more of our special friends and I think tonight is going to be a lot of fun."

Arriving at Jeremy and Julie Simmons house they smiled seeing Julie's chainmail halter dress. Brad hugged her and then saw John and Ella Hunter with Ella wearing a deep V-Neck backless dress that looked very sexy. Near the bar, Jackson Preston and Jasmine who was wearing a backless Satin Mini Dress had also arrived. There were kisses and hugs all-around and then Jeremy made some mix drinks while Julie said Bella and Bob Rosen would be a few minutes late. Between Brad and Cindy and Jeremy and Julie they gave the others a brief summary of what happened with Dorothy and thought she would fit right in with them.

About five minutes later, the doorbell rang and Julie hustled to the door. When she opened the door, she saw what Dorothy was wearing and gave her a huge smile. "You're going to fit right in honey. Come on in and meet some of our group. Another couple said they would be a few minutes late."

Cindy could see Dorothy seemed a bit overwhelmed and walked to her giving her a big hug. "Let me introduce you to everyone," hooking her arm in Dorothy's and facing the group. As she introduced Dorothy to everyone, she noticed Dorothy looking at Jackson. Just as she finished the introduction the door swung open and Bella and Bob Rosen walked in with huge smiles. Everyone took a second look at Bella's outfit, a Rhinestone Mini dress that hugged every delicious curve.

"Let the party begin," Bob roared and looked at Dorothy. "Whoa .... and what charming lady has graced us with her presence?"

Last edited:
Dorothy is wide eyed as she steps into the house, everybody there is at least 20 years her junior. Not that that is a bad thing but she’s not sure what they will think of her. Her boobs wobble lazily under her lace minidress as she moves into the room. There are a few pairs of eyes on her as she does. She extends her hand to each person as Cindy introduces her to them, everybody has a big smile. Her eyes catch the tall well built black gentleman standing just a few feet from her, their eyes meet.

A booming voice is heard "Whoa .... and what charming lady has graced us with her presence?"
Dorothy turns to see a very attractive couple enter through the front door, as Bob and Bella walk in.

Brad and Cindy laughed at Bob's raucous comment. He was typically the life of the party, always getting the party started and the way he looked at Dorothy, he definitely was interested in getting to sexually know her better. Cindy, standing next to Dorothy, linked her arm with hers. "Now that we're all here I think Bob can get us started."

Bob and Bella wear wide smiles, enjoying thought of leading off the party. "Well for openers, I believe that Brad, Cindy, Julie, and Jeremy have had the pleasure of spending time with our lovely guest. I suggest that each of us get a chance to properly welcome her."

Jackson, Jasmine, John, and Ella along with Bella smiled their approval. "I think that's a great idea Bob," Jackson quipped moving quickly in front of Dorothy. "Let me be the first to welcome you," he whispered as he gathered Dorothy into his arms and kissed her. The kiss was long and passionate and would have lasted longer if not for John tapping Jackson on the shoulder.

Dorothy barely had time to catch her breath when John quickly moved in and planted a kiss on her lips. Again the kiss was long and passionate only to be interrupted by Bob. "My turn honey," he quipped pressing his lips against hers.

The three women stood nearby watching the men and when Bob pulled away, Bella laughed. "Honey, you got a taste of the men but now it's time for some real kissing. Bella didn't pull her into the embrace like the men did. She smiled softly at Dorothy and smiled. "I have a feeling you like them but no one can kiss like a woman."

Bella and Dorothy fell into a sensual soft kiss that became more passionate and when she pulled away, Ella was there to take her place. Her kisses were similar to Bella's soft sensual leading to more passion. And then finally Jasmine moved in to give her a very passionate kiss.

When she pulled back, everyone saw Dorothy breathing a bit harder. Julie and Cindy stood next to her and Julie said, "Welcome Dorothy. What do you think of the our group? Do you think you'd like to have a whole lot of fun with us?"

Dorothy, chest heaving is stunned by the boldness of the group, a smile on her face, she’s ready for this new adventure with her new found friends. She’s not sure what she’ll find on this new adventure but she’s here and she’s going to enjoy every minute of it. She has all weekend to get to know each and everyone of them and she plans on being intimate with each one at some point. Or would it be possible to have two at once, maybe 3-4 at once, only time will tell.

Welcome Dorothy. What do you think of the our group? Do you think you'd like to have a whole lot of fun with us?" Julie asks.

Dorothy looking around getting eye contact with each one and smiling replies “Oh, I think we’ll have a whole lot of fun together“

The group smiled at Dorothy as she said, “Oh, I think we’ll have a whole lot of fun together“ Brad, Cindy, Jeremy, and Julie knew what fun Dorothy could be sexually. They were sure that the rest of the group would find her mover than welcoming to whatever happens this weekend.

Bob, of course, taking charge to get things started off on the right foot announced, "Since you four," waving to Cindy, Brad, Julie, and Jeremy, "have had the pleasure of knowing our lovely guest, you can only watch or do whatever is the gives you pleasure." The last comment brought a laugh from everyone because they all knew what they would be doing.

As Bob talked, Jackson pulled a leather arm chair to the middle of the room. Bob turned his attention to Dorothy. "Please have a seat and enjoy the show." Julie walked to a wall and dimmed the lights and turned on soft melodic music that filled the room from multiple speakers.

Bob, Jackson, John, along with Bella, Jasmine, Ella, smiled as their guest of honor sat. The three couples stood in front of Dorothy as if they had done this before. "Since this is your first time we want you to see what you have to play with." The three couples smiled at Dorothy and then as if on cue began a slow sensual strip show with Dorothy the only audience. The other two couples stood back, sipping their drinks, watching as each layer of clothing fell to the floor.

Cindy and Julie watched the men while Brad and Jeremy watched the women. They too began to kiss, Brad with Julie and Jeremy with Cindy and help each other strip. They watched Dorothy's eyes as each man and women's nakedness appeared. Brad and Jeremy saw her eyes widen when the men's cocks were revealed, particularly Jackson's cock. While Bob and John were well endowed, there was no comparison.

When the three couples were totally naked, Bob grinned at Dorothy. "So now you know what you have to play with, which couple would you like to start with and it doesn't have to be husband and wife?"

Dorothy cannot captain her excitement as the couples undressed. She’ll have her pick of the best “To play with” as Bob has said. Her eyes moved from person to person, up and down each of their bodies as her nipples began to stiffen. Her sparkling blue eyes had their pupils dialating with the excitement.
“It’s so hard to decide, I’d love to have them all” she says with a grin. Her legs spread in anticipation.

“I’ll take……, Jackson and Ella”

Jackson and Ella smile at each other. His long thick cock hanging in front of him sways slightly as he walks toward Dorothy. Ella, her long red strands of hair, sweep across her back as she too walks to the new play partner. "We think you made a wise choice," Jackson smirks.

He pulls Dorothy from the chair and wraps his arms around her. Ella walks behind her and presses her body against Dorothy's back, her hands sliding in front of her, cupping her massive tits. "Yes you made a very wise choice," Ella whispers in her ear.

After a long passionate kiss with Jackson, Ella gently lowers herself and Dorothy until Jackson's cock is right in front of Dorothy's face. "Let's see how you get Jackson's cock to full mast and standing proud for your hot pussy," Ella whispers.

The other couples make a circle around the trio and pair off. Brad and Della, Bob and Julie, Jasmine and Jeremy, and Cindy and John begin to caress and kiss each other but keep an eye on Dorothy to see what she is doing to get Jackson nice and hard.

Dorothy feels Ella’s hands move around her and cup her full boobs. “Yes you made a very wise choice” she whispers in her ear as she lifts the massive globes. Dorothy looking over Jackson’s huge tool replies “I know I have”
She looks up and sees Jackson looking down at her “He wants to watch me” she thinks to herself ”Well I’ll give him a good show”

She reaches out and takes the hanging piece of sausage in her small hand, lifts it level with her lips, his hand lightly brushes over her hair. While she has her eyes locked with his she leans forward and swirls her tongue around the spongy knob, she smiles at him. She kisses down one side then back up and down the other side, making kissing sounds as she goes. She feels the shaft grow and thicken. Up and down each side she kisses again teasing him. Her lips form over the tip, looking up at him she smiles with the tip between her lips.

“Oh fuck yes” he grunts

Jackson’s eyes stare into Dorothy’s seeing a raging lust. He can tell she’s had a lot of experience, seeing how she takes her time kissing up and down the veiny tube. When she begins taking the large head into her mouth, he moans, “Oh fuck yes.”

Ella watches from behind Dorothy hear her groan when Ella twists and pulls on nipples. “He likes what you’re doing honey…. go on take him as deep as you can.”

Ella feels her own lust growing between her thighs. She flips on her back, sliding under Dorothy until she is face to face with her moist pussy. “Ooh baby your cunt looks delicious,” she moans and then begins to flick her tongue over the silky wet lips.

Ella feels some one between her thighs. She doesn’t know who’s licking her pussy lips but she knows that whoever it is will make her cum hard.

The dark skinned tool begins to thicken and lenght in her mouth. She feels Ella’s breath on her neck as she lightly kisses her He likes what you’re doing honey…. go on take him as deep as you can.” she says in her ear. Dorothy certainly didn’t need any encouragement on that score. She takes the head and part of the shaft between her lips, bobbing her head back and forth getting it to its full length. She has her hands on Jackson’s muscular thighs letting her mouth do all the work.

She feels Ella’s hands on her thighs pulling herself under her, she lifts up giving her room, encouraging her.

Jacksons hog is so thick it stretches her lips a bit, more so than shes had in quite awhile, feels good to her. She takes in more with each bob of her head until the tip is at the back of her throat. Jackson encourages her to take more and more with the gentle pressure of his hand on her head. She has a few inches to go until the entire length is in her mouth, she opens her throat and with the help of Jackson’s hand the swollen head moves into her throat,her lips at the base of the throbbing member.

Jackson closes his eyes and groans when his cock slips past her throat muscles. Brad and Jeremy watch Dorothy's mouth devour Jackson's thick cock with knowing smiles. They know how it feels when their cocks performed a similar journey. They both smile at John and Bob, knowing that at some point they will also enjoy the feel of their cocks sliding in her throat.

Jackson pulls back, smiling down at Dorothy as she gasps, sucking air into her lungs, while spittle runs from the corners of her mouth. "Mmm baby you sure know how to suck a man's cock," he chuckles. Holding her head as his hips rock forward, his cock slides easily into her mouth. He doesn't shove his cock down her throat, but begins a nice slow rhythmic fuck and every few strokes, pulls his wet cock. Holding it in his hand, he swipes it across her lips a few times and then playfully slaps her lips. "I bet my cock is going to feel really good in your hot cunt," he laughs as he pushes it back into her mouth, not giving her a chance to respond.

Brad sees Ella, the flaming red head laying on her back between Dorothy's legs. Dorothy's moans tell him she is enjoying the redhead eating her pussy. Kneeling, he pushes Ella's thighs apart and begins kissing up the inside of one thigh with her pussy as the destination. When his tongue makes contact with her clit, he feels her body jerk and a loud moan into Dorothy's pussy.

As Brad begins to feast on Ella's cunt, he sees Cindy kneeling in front of Bob, mimicking what Dorothy is doing with Jackson. He loves watching his wife suck another man's cock, knowing that he is getting a special treat. Hell, it didn't matter who was giving blow jobs, all the women were very experienced in the art of sexual pleasures.

Next to Cindy, Brad sees Jasmine and Bella taking turns with Jeremy's big fat hog. There is a look of pure pleasure on his face as the women take turns sucking his cock and balls, getting his shaft nice and wet for what will happen next.

Brad takes a moment to see, Julie sitting on a sofa with John between her legs, pleasuring her just like he is pleasuring Ella. Now that Dorothy is being treated to Jackson's big fat cock, the party is in full swing. He knows that none of them will quit until everyone is totally satisfied and is sure that Dorothy will get her share of cock and pussy over the next few days.

Dorothy smiles as Jackson slaps her lips with his huge dick. Her lips take it back in as he slowly began to fuck her mouth. Ella is using her lips and mouth on Dorothy in a way she’s never felt before. Dorothys hand moves between her legs and into Ella’s hair While her other one goes to the base of Jackson’s cock. With her hand around the base she still has plenty to suck. Dorothy can hear grunts and groans from around the room, wondering if anyone is watching her, or if they are caught up in whatever they are doing.

Jacksons huge dick is a pleasure in her mouth. She feels an orgasm approaching as Ella does a masterful job of eating her. She groans around the big dick in her mouth. Her lower body now undulating, matching Jackson’s thrusts into her mouth.

Jackson was thoroughly enjoying Dorothy's expert sucking which had him very hard and ready for more. He continued to slowly fuck her mouth, his hands in her hair, gently encouraging her. When her their eyes locked for a moment, he saw the unabashed lust that conveyed her hunger for sex. One thing was for sure, she was going to get all the sex she could handle with their group. Looking around the room, he saw everyone paired off but also keeping an eye on the newcomer.

He couldn't see Ella as she ate Dorothy's pussy but the way her body was moving, he knew Brad was taking good care of licking and sucking her clit. But he also noticed Dorothy's hips moving a bit faster on Ella's face and noticed she had slipped a hand downward and could only assume she was helping Ella get her ready for an orgasm. Jackson's eyes met Brad's eyes, seeing the unmistakable wink, indicating Dorothy was becoming more ready for something special.

Jackson pulls his cock from Dorothy's mouth and smiles down at her. "Time for you to feel something special," he said with a bragging attitude. Both Jeremy and Brad were about the same size at Jackson but they liked it when he was all bravado since he was a black. Pulling Dorothy off Ella's face, he easily flipped her onto her back, seeing her large breasts flopping from side to side. Kneeling quickly, he spread her thighs open, rubbing his cock over wet wet pussy. "you did a great job Ella," he laughed with everyone knowing Dorothy was probably soaking wet.

Brad flipped Ella onto all fours, seeing her crawl to Dorothy's prone body. "I've waiting to get my hands on those gorgeous tits," Ella moans leaning down to capture a rigid nipple. Brad grabbed Ella's hips and rubbed his cock over her ass before finding her pussy. With one easy push, his cock entered Ella to the delightful glee from the redhead.

Brad saw Cindy being mounted from behind by Bob so they could watch Jackson feed Dorothy his massive cock. Jasmine and Bella got into a 69 position with Jeremy's big fat hog sliding into Jasmine from behind. Julie and John have changed positions with John sitting on a sofa and Julie riding his thick cock, watching Jackson begin to thrust into Dorothy.

Dorothys full boobs flop as she’s turned onto her back, Jackson spreading her stocking clad legs. She looks down between her mounds of titflesh and sees him as he positions himself between her legs.
“you did a great job Ella," he says with a big grin as the swollen knob slides up and down Dorothy’s wet slit. His comment garners looks from almost everybody in the room.
Dorothys hips rise and fall seductively urging Jackson on.

“Look at those tits” Bob is heard to say just as Jackson leans down and cups the heavy hangers from the side lifting them up onto her chest, his cock positioned at her opening. His hips thrust as he penetrates the older woman deeply.

“Oooo” Dorothy gasps as her and Jackson’s eyes meet once again, her arms splayed out on the floor.

Back