Biker bitch (reservered for bikerbabe13)

ERedBoyd

It's all in ur head
Dimitri Hanson was the president of the Rocky Mountain Chapter of the Devil's Crows and he studied the road that his crew was covering from Denver up into the Granby area of Colorado. Ever since he heard of the story of that crazy bulldozer shit in Granby, he opted with a vote from his crew to relocate up there way up near the tree line. His crew had chapter in the middle of that tiny little town and since they moved in, basically owned the town now.

His crew consisted of about 15 fully fledged members, 25 sponsors, and nearly double that in help and bitches along the way. They had justed finished a gun run which they did once a month or so between Pueblo, Colorado and Cheyenne Wyoming as part of a charter thing with a few of the other gangs as part of a network of traffickers that ran drugs and guns from Mexico into Canada of all places. It didn't matter to them so long as the money was good and the money was fucking amazing!!!

Yet there was no place like home he thought to himself as they drove up the winding Rocky mountain roads which had miles and miles of literally nothing but road and forest... His mind was on a certain little slut he kept at the little clubhouse of theirs. Most of the men in his crew had homes and families embedded in the town with homes and ol'ladies of their own, but many of his crew were flying solo and crashed regularly at the clubhouse as well. He had crew that was part of the town council as well the local PD and sheriffs on his payroll. He had financed a strip club, a couple of bars, as well as half a dozen new businesses as well. Needless to say, he had a LOT of pull in the town and city and when he boasted that he owned that little town, everyone knew it.

So it was as he made a turn on a particularly sharp curve in the road did he saw that little pink Volkswagen convertible off on the side of the road and the hot little number bent over the engine of the car as he poured steam from the radiator, he whispered, threw his hand up and they began to slow down to... offer a hand...

OOC Gwendolyn Johnson 19 5'9 130 shoulder length blonde hair 34b chest

Young Gwendolyn Johnson was your typical girly girl princess type at 19. Always getting what she wanted from her rich parents, including the new car, pink of course she was driving about.
She was on her way home from college tours all dressed to impress in the following when steam began to pour frim her littke pink bug.

1698185936657.png
No cell service so young naieve spoiled Gwendolyn hoped help would arrive soon.

Dimitri smiled as his bike came to a stop and waved his hands at the guys giving cat calls to the little young hottie and he said, "Hey there darlin... having trouble?"

He dropped the kickstand and walked over to the engine and looked down at it saying, "Wow... looks like you blew out your steam combobulator reconciler.... that is going to be pricey..."

This caused his crew to laugh at the made up words of their president...

The naive blonde teen asked where the nearest shop was. My parents are loaded and I'm their princess " Gwendolyn said in her usual bubbly tone. "Can you guys give me lift to the nearest shop" paying no attention they were undressing Gwendolyn with their eyes from her fancy attire to her toned nylon clad legs.
Gwendolyn led a spoiled sheltered life so she was blissfully unaware of the dangers of biker gangs or what a biker gang even was.

The crew all looked down at her with a grin and said, "Well... sure... we got a shop up about 10 miles down the road here. Tell you what... cell service is bad here or I would call you a tow truck. Tell you what, how about hop on the back of my hog, I will take you up to our station and I will send a tow truck to pick up your ride. Sure we can figure out what is wrong with your ride in no time... What do you say?"

He held out his hand for a handshake as he gave her a once over saying, "Pretty outfit!"

As soon as he took her hand though, he yanked her into his arms and ran a hand along her ass, squeezing her left cheek hard!

Last edited:
Back