Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Old 09-08-2008, 06:01 PM   #1
smothergirl
Virgin

Facesitting my little brother

my little brother is in his twentys. we are not blood related. i have been reading post stories on facesitting. i wanted to try it out on my brother. i did it and we both loved it. the other day i was sitting on his face and felt a fart coming on. i just let it rip on his face. it felt so good to me, because he had no choice but to smell my fart. i fart a lot while i am sitting on his face. i have had several exciting orgasm's while sitting on my brother's face. me knowing he can't breath gets me more excited and i don't want too get up off of his face. he has passed out on me because of the lack of oxygen. i love my little brother, and i want to smother him more because it feels so good to me, and my brother loves for me to smother him with my butt so much.

How long would it take for my little brother to smother to death under my butt if i don't let him breath?

Old 09-08-2008, 06:56 PM   #2
rosco rathbone
great roscos of history

I don't care about your little brother, but I propose that instead of "eleven", we say "onety", for "twelve", we say "onety-two", etc, up to "twenty" which would be renamed "twoty", and so forth.

i hate you gringo sex perverts. you scums are not welcome in our country

#freejian

Old 09-08-2008, 06:58 PM   #3
subbie_333
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by smothergirl View Post
my little brother is in his twentys. we are not blood related. i have been reading post stories on facesitting. i wanted to try it out on my brother. i did it and we both loved it. the other day i was sitting on his face and felt a fart coming on. i just let it rip on his face. it felt so good to me, because he had no choice but to smell my fart. i fart a lot while i am sitting on his face. i have had several exciting orgasm's while sitting on my brother's face. me knowing he can't breath gets me more excited and i don't want too get up off of his face. he has passed out on me because of the lack of oxygen. i love my little brother, and i want to smother him more because it feels so good to me, and my brother loves for me to smother him with my butt so much.

How long would it take for my little brother to smother to death under my butt if i don't let him breath?
Exactly 34.7 seconds

Is insanity a state of mind, or, lack there of?

Old 09-09-2008, 11:21 AM   #4
kinkyknickers
Literotica Guru

I thought it was 42.

Old 09-09-2008, 11:23 AM   #5
Netzach
>semiotics?

well hello and good morning.

― William S. Burroughs

Old 09-09-2008, 11:28 AM   #6
minx1
Enchanted Rebel Girl

I think the time of death depends on whether or not a fart is administered simultaneously. And the toxicity of said fart.

Brave of Heart

Sail away from the safe harbour.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."
--Mark Twain

Well, this little girl grew up and moved away.
And she lived her life full of risk and full of play.
And she lived her life with so much to say,
And her flowers, they grow more beautiful every day.
Little Red, Kate Nash

Betwixt and Between........this reluctant antevasin

"The very instant that I saw You did my heart fly to Your service; there resides to make me slave to it and for Your sake" William Shakespeare

"if one person can not trust the veracity of another's words, communication is utterly meaningless." JMohegan

Old 09-09-2008, 12:04 PM   #7
TerribleChester
Literotica Guru

The brain can go without oxygen for about three minutes before brain damage sets in.

Old 09-09-2008, 12:11 PM   #8
smothergirl
Virgin

Thank you TerribleChester. i'll keep that in mind. i'll type more later on what i do to my little brother.

Old 09-09-2008, 12:25 PM   #9
chauderlos
myself, at least

I thought holidays were over and kids were back to school?

Old 09-09-2008, 12:27 PM   #10
pichuntin
Virgin

some elite deep divers can hold there breath up to 6 minutes but yeh a normal bloke 3 mins the max before brain damage sets in, Safer not to do it for more than a 30 seconds. Or go find some one who can hold there breath for 6 mins
[IMG]http://*******com/Literoticers1[/IMG][IMG]http://*******com/Literotic[/IMG][IMG]http://*******com/Liter-otica[/IMG][IMG]http://*******com/Liter-oticas[/IMG][IMG]http://*******com/FreeOnes[/IMG][IMG]http://*******com/Literoticers3[/IMG][IMG]http://*******com/Literoticers4[/IMG][IMG]http://*******com/Literoticers5[/IMG][IMG]http://*******com/Literoticers6[/IMG][IMG]http://*******com/Freeones1[/IMG]

Old 09-09-2008, 12:53 PM   #11
Xelebes
Little Blue Alien

It's ride - lift - ride - lift - ride. Go for 15-20 second intervals.

"We can always count on Xelebes to tell us the things we wanted to know, but were afraid to ask Woody Allen."

Old 09-09-2008, 12:55 PM   #12
Xelebes
Little Blue Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosco rathbone View Post
I don't care about your little brother, but I propose that instead of "eleven", we say "onety", for "twelve", we say "onety-two", etc, up to "twenty" which would be renamed "twoty", and so forth.

Actually, eleven is onety-one, not onety. If we use onety we get baaaaaad results. As a dom, I should expect more out of you.

"We can always count on Xelebes to tell us the things we wanted to know, but were afraid to ask Woody Allen."

Old 09-09-2008, 04:57 PM   #13
subbie_333
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyknickers View Post
I thought it was 42.
Aren't you from "down under"? There might be a conversion issue involved.

Old 09-09-2008, 05:50 PM   #14
CutieMouse
Meticulously Flighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by chauderlos View Post
I thought holidays were over and kids were back to school?
That was the first thought that popped into my head, too.

*chuckle*

Old 09-09-2008, 05:54 PM   #15
notalwaysweak
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelebes View Post
Actually, eleven is onety-one, not onety. If we use onety we get baaaaaad results. As a dom, I should expect more out of you.
But then how do you get to eleventy, as in eleventy-first birthday?

I'll eventually get it up, but right now I need to size it appropriately and I'm being lazy. -- Gracie

Old 09-09-2008, 08:38 PM   #16
rosco rathbone
great roscos of history

Quote:
Hehe, right you are. *smacks own head*

i hate you gringo sex perverts. you scums are not welcome in our country

#freejian

Old 09-09-2008, 09:00 PM   #17
subbie_333
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Actually, that is one of the things on my BDSM limit list questionnaire thingie. The Domme *has* to be able to count to at least onety-one, especially if She is gonna make me count swats/spanks/etc.

Old 09-10-2008, 03:07 PM   #18
smothergirl
Virgin

i have been facesitting my little brother. i have already passed him out five times. i have a lot of orgasm's knowing he can't breath under my ass. i wonder what it would be like for me to just sit there on his face until he smothers to death. i get excited thinking about it. i sometimes joke with him telling him i am gonna smother him until he dies. he told me today that he really wants me to smother him to death, but i am afraid i would get it trouble.

Old 09-10-2008, 03:26 PM   #19
subwannabe
Literotica Guru

Geez. A troll is a troll is a troll.

Old 09-10-2008, 03:33 PM   #20
FFOTS4Life

This is a very disturbing thread......

Just remember if you kill him you won't be able to experience those orgasms that you love so much from smothering him anymore...

Old 09-10-2008, 03:47 PM   #21
ShivanDragon00
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFOTS4Life View Post
This is a very disturbing thread......

Just remember if you kill him you won't be able to experience those orgasms that you love so much from smothering him anymore...

actually i find it rather amusing....i think perhaps, the brother might be face sitting the sister, killing off brain cells, thus explaining her intelligence....or lack there of
The Institute
Claiming the Guardian
Evil Dead meets Hack/Slash
The Sub Shop

Rest assured, I am working 24 hours, 7 days a week to make each and everyone of your lives a living hell...thank you, please drive through.
I want to write a story about Lemmings...Vicious, bloodthirsty, rage-filled Lemmings.

Old 09-10-2008, 03:49 PM   #22
FFOTS4Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivanDragon00 View Post
actually i find it rather amusing....i think perhaps, the brother might be face sitting the sister, killing off brain cells, thus explaining her intelligence....or lack there of
LMAO...I think you are onto something!

Old 09-10-2008, 05:13 PM   #23
subbie_333
Literotica Guru

Quote:
i have been facesitting my little brother. i have already passed him out five times. i have a lot of orgasm's knowing he can't breath under my ass. i wonder what it would be like for me to just sit there on his face until he smothers to death. i get excited thinking about it. i sometimes joke with him telling him i am gonna smother him until he dies. he told me today that he really wants me to smother him to death, but i am afraid i would get it trouble.
Nah, go ahead and do it.

Can we say "Darwin Award Winner"?

Old 09-10-2008, 11:06 PM   #24
EmpressFi
Mama Bear

Quote:
Get into trouble??? For killing someone??? Why in the world would that get you into trouble?

It's not kinky unless you have a feather duster in your ass

Old 09-11-2008, 02:56 AM   #25
smothergirl
Virgin

Thank you FFOTS4Life for the comment. I know you are wright. it just feels so good to me to smother my little brother under my ass. their has been times that i just can't seam to bring myself to get off of his face so he can breath because of the orgasms i am having on his face, and all he can do is pass out because of his lack of oxygen. he keeps begging me to sit on his face and smother him all the way to death for real. and it is very tempting for me to do him in for good because i really want to smother my little brother to death. i am just a little worried about getting into trouble. what do you think, should i just go ahead and smother my little brother to death? i so want too, and enjoy the exciting pleaser of him dying under me.

Last edited by smothergirl : 09-11-2008 at 03:07 AM.