How many more days left of this bullshit?

Her post had nothing to do with you.

She was talking about there being too many days left.

And stop placating to the board bullies. You're allowed to vote for whomever you want, I'm pretty sure it's a constitutional right.

To "days and board bullies" Sorry I misunderstood. :(

well....g'nite all. :rose:

Her post had nothing to do with you.

She was talking about there being too many days left.

And stop placating to the board bullies. You're allowed to vote for whomever you want, I'm pretty sure it's a constitutional right.
It took a few amendments, but now she can.

In 25 days we will have to listen to a year of how Hilary cheated, voter fraud and any excuse under the sun to help heal the butthurt. It actually sounds like it will be fun.
Two years, probably. Or four. Or six. Or until the heat death of the universe.

tumblr_n85wh7SHis1s1prabo1_400.gif
That's Udo Keir jogging. He was in IRON SKY as the Fuehrer of the Fourth Reich on the secret Nazi moonbase before he led the flying-saucer invasion of New York City, powered by stolen smartphones. We can almost see IRON SKY as a premonition of the Tromp campaign. Especially when things start blowing up. Like the campaign.

no more Marmite? oh no bro!
Relax. They fixed that Brexit-caused thing. You can have all the Marmite you want.

Actually, a Litster tried to kill me last week. Serious heavy breathing was involved.
Bottled oxygen usually helps. Or helium. But don't heed my medical advice; I'm a quack.

(Helium. Quack. Get it? Of course you do.)

Are you really headed to Anchorage?

I logged back in just to address this! Thor, I just saw one of my best buddies from Anchorage who comes down here to Austin every year for the ACL fest. He's truly one of the coolest people I've ever met...known him for years.

We talked about myself and husband heading up to your area to visit. It'll probably be in a couple of months. But, I will definitely give you a heads up and meet up with you.

You would also LOVE to meet our buddy up there...funniest, nicest guy you'd ever meet.

I logged back in just to address this! Thor, I just saw one of my best buddies from Anchorage who comes down here to Austin every year for the ACL fest. He's truly one of the coolest people I've ever met...known him for years.

We talked about myself and husband heading up to your area to visit. It'll probably be in a couple of months. But, I will definitely give you a heads up and meet up with you.

You would also LOVE to meet our buddy up there...funniest, nicest guy you'd ever meet.

I prolly know him!

Consider this the official countdown.

I'm ready to focus on new and exciting things. Basically, anything other than this.

What's happening in 25 days? Is there a sale going on at Bloomie's I didn't know about?? Oh! Perhaps I'll find that special, graphic t-shirt that says, "None of the above." I've been looking for just that!

:rolleyes:

So, what's everyone doing this weekend?

Any exciting plans?
I'm going to find a waterfall. I can't wait! :)

Not sure, yossi, what your impression of me is...or what you may be referring to.

However, I do NOT want anyone to think that I would EVER vote Trump.

If I'm completely off mark or misunderstood on your post. Forgive me. :)

I hadn't realized you had posted.

The political sniping never ends here was the gist of my post.

What's happening in 25 days? Is there a sale going on at Bloomie's I didn't know about?? Oh! Perhaps I'll find that special, graphic t-shirt that says, "None of the above." I've been looking for just that!

:rolleyes:

I'm going to find a waterfall. I can't wait! :)

I'm glad you asked, Nova!

Exactly 25 days from now, Amazon will be debuting one of its most anticipated products. I'm not going to give it away, but it's got little hands and loves to dress in pantsuits. Fine, I'll tell you. It's the combo platter presidential mannequin. They are calling it The Hillarump.

What are you going to do with a waterfall? Immerse yourself in it, or stick it in your backyard?

Nate Silver put's the chance of a recount in at least one decisive state at 5.6%

So it may go into sudden death.

Gary Lockwood, not Udo Keir.

Gary Lockwood, not Keir Dullea.
Oops. My bad. Why the fuck did I invoke Udo Keir? [/me takes another swig of Sterno] Oh yeah, he was in Andy Warhol's FRANKENSTEIN and DRACULA. And all those Lars von Trier flicks. It was a simple mistake. [/me swigs again] Okay, back to the kitchen.

After the Trump tidal wave on election night, 1,000 DNC lawyers will jump into action demanding a nationwide recount because the Russians lol.

I'm sure Trump & the RNC will have their own fraud claims to press in court because illegals.

Allegations of fraud, election rigging will abound which will be hilarious.

Nate Silver put's the chance of a recount in at least one decisive state at 5.6%

So it may go into sudden death.

d38a090803755e4c70094979fb9bcaae.gif

"It may go into sudden death... It may go into sudden death... It may go into sudden death..."

I hadn't realized you had posted.

The political sniping never ends here was the gist of my post.

I understand! Sorry about my mis-understanding.

Well...I'm in this thread to meet up with other people!

I'm incorrigible. :D

My eye tends to skip over sns with no avatar, it's a habit I can't seem to break.

I blowing off 3 events tonight to listen to music , read and sleep.
I have 5 events tomorrow, I will go to at least 3 of them, probably 2
On Sunday if I am all ready I plan to take a LONG drive, if I am not ready I have 3 events, I will probably go to.

I am going into semi-hibernation until Nov starting Monday. Not sure afterwards.

There's no "afterwards". Our country is changed forever.

I blowing off 3 events tonight to listen to music , read and sleep.
I have 5 events tomorrow, I will go to at least 3 of them, probably 2
On Sunday if I am all ready I plan to take a LONG drive, if I am not ready I have 3 events, I will probably go to.

How the hell do you have 11 events planned for one weekend, Noor??

That would be like the entire fall for me.

I think you need to pump the brakes a little, and just...ease into things.

Back