How many more days left of this bullshit?

GimpyIntellect

Literotica Guru
Consider this the official countdown.

I'm ready to focus on new and exciting things. Basically, anything other than this.

So, what's everyone doing this weekend?

Any exciting plans?

I'm ready to focus on new and exciting things. Basically, anything other than this.

Any exciting plans?

Yes! Looking forward to meeting up with a Litster soon! We've recently established that we live within a couple miles of each other!

Maybe not this weekend, but very soon! There will be a parade! Don't miss it! :D

Yes! Looking forward to meeting up with a Litster soon! We've recently established that we live within a couple miles of each other!

Maybe not this weekend, but very soon! There will be a parade! Don't miss it! :D

Will this parade include penetration?

:eek:

In 25 days we will have to listen to a year of how Hilary cheated, voter fraud and any excuse under the sun to help heal the butthurt. It actually sounds like it will be fun.

I have chosen to disconnect. This shit well drive me crazy. I will vote when the time comes. Fucked either way.

Any exciting plans?

tumblr_n85wh7SHis1s1prabo1_400.gif

Changing out the battery in my generator and changing the oil. Birthday party for a 5 yo and then, a nice dinner out with adults. And that's just Saturday!

If I find out you're meeting Fala on Sunday, I might go into cardiac.

Grandpa Bill, where have you been hiding?

You quickly rose to my favorite poster, steaming past Stew in a blaze of glory, and then disappeared.

What happened? Are you okay?

Answer with a picture if it makes you feel more safe.

Any exciting plans?

You might not want to focus on this two-ring circus, but that means you'll have to avoid TV, social media, newspapers and even SNL :eek:

Frankly, I'm enjoying it for the laughs, but after 25 days I'm leaving the country so, this weekend I'll be making arrangements to sell all my worldly goods and flee. :D

You might not want to focus on this two-ring circus, but that means you'll have to avoid TV, social media, newspapers and even SNL :eek:

Frankly, I'm enjoying it for the laughs, but after 25 days I'm leaving the country so, this weekend I'll be making arrangements to sell all my worldly goods and flee. :D

Where are you going? Is it due to the impending Hillary factor? I really hope we're not exchanging you for a Syrian.

Travel safe. We will miss you.

If I find out you're meeting Fala on Sunday, I might go into cardiac.

Hahaha...no, I'm meeting up with an Austinite. There are many of us here.

Thor is on my next agenda...along with many other friends of mine living in Anchorage.

I don't know who YOU are....but Thor is safe. I know cpr. :)

Last edited:

Thor is on my next agenda...along with many other friends of mine living in Anchorage.

Hi fala.

I'm Gimpy.

My alts include Grandpa Bill and Smooth.

It's nice to meet you.

Too many, and the fact that the bullshit won't end even after that, is disheartening.

another Austinite? oh no bro!

Stew

Any exciting plans?

I am ignoring the political portion of this thread. This weekend I am off, so I will work.

Exciting stuff isn't it?

Too many, and the fact that the bullshit won't end even after that, is disheartening.

Not sure, yossi, what your impression of me is...or what you may be referring to.

However, I do NOT want anyone to think that I would EVER vote Trump.

If I'm completely off mark or misunderstood on your post. Forgive me. :)

Actually, a Litster tried to kill me last week. Serious heavy breathing was involved.

:heart:

Not sure, yossi, what your impression of me is...or what you may be referring to.

However, I do NOT want anyone to think that I would EVER vote Trump.

If I'm completely off mark or misunderstood on your post. Forgive me. :)

Her post had nothing to do with you.

She was talking about there being too many days left.

And stop placating to the board bullies. You're allowed to vote for whomever you want, I'm pretty sure it's a constitutional right.

Back