Women in fishnet stockings..............WOW!

naughtoldperv

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Posts
464
I finally realized that one of my hottest images is to see a girl in fishnet stockings................the bigger the netting the better. I have bought some for my wife and it always gets me super hot to see. Even found a fishnet top that I re designed by roughly cutting the length to just below her nipples and that is my favorite with her nips poking thru the netting.

anyone else appreciate fishnet stockings on women?
 
One of my favorite outfits to see a woman in. That last gif has be so hard at work.
 
Yeah, that GIF posted by 'horney and kinky' is a hot one. How can I view more of her?? she looks Asian mix.
 
Fish net stockings are so hot. I prefer the ones with a smaller holes.
My wife will wear them a lot when we go our with her cum fuck me heels. This is when we get a hotel for the night far from home and she'll wear them with no panties. We play the game where she goes in the bar first and gets a drink then I come in a awhile later and act like I'm picking her up for one night stand. She gets so horny when we do this. We end up ripping her pantyhose or stockings when we fuck through night. We have many pairs of fishnet stashed away...
 
I love her in fishnet!!!
 

Attachments

  • Dels 207.jpg
    Dels 207.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top