Texas Roll Call 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could explain the rules, but we tend to change them as we see fit, so I won't bore you with the details :p

I'm not against the application process...but, being new to the Roll Call...can you enlighten me to the benefits of possessing a library card. I'm also a bit concerned on how it might be revoked.

Thanks for your help. I'll hang up and listen now.

Benefits include snuggling close while you read to us.. ;)

Will THIS suffice for my Library Card photo?

Good lawd ... yes. You get a library card, video card, free pass to the reading room ... whatever you need! :devil:

I'm not against the application process...but, being new to the Roll Call...can you enlighten me to the benefits of possessing a library card. I'm also a bit concerned on how it might be revoked.

Thanks for your help. I'll hang up and listen now.

We have a detailed explanation of the library card program posted in my office. You are welcome to review it.

Please note, no shirts are allowed in my office. ;)

We could explain the rules, but we tend to change them as we see fit, so I won't bore you with the details :p

I find it hard to believe you could bore anyone, dear. :rolleyes:

Good lawd ... yes. You get a library card, video card, free pass to the reading room ... whatever you need! :devil:

You won't mind if I set down the apple while reading, will you?
attachment.php

Has a book been selected for tonight's "Trashy Texas Tome Tribe" reading?

And what is the appropriate attire for these readings? ;)

Benefits include snuggling close while you read to us.. ;)

We have a detailed explanation of the library card program posted in my office. You are welcome to review it.

Please note, no shirts are allowed in my office. ;)

Finding it a little difficult to breath and harder to focus...you ladies are too much.

So, as I'm able to work up an application...where should it be directed?

This reminds me of an old quote, "Remember ladies. It's ok to laugh...just don't point."

Has a book been selected for tonight's "Trashy Texas Tome Tribe" reading?

And what is the appropriate attire for these readings? ;)

Book selection is under way, suggestions will be taken under advisement. :cool:

Appropriate attired is sans shirt, though full nudity is considered acceptable. :D

Good afternoon everyone.

Looks like the ladies are hungry for fruit today. :)

Just bought a home in Liberty Hill, Tx now I have two slices of heaven. :)

Last edited:
Jenny, those are fricking awesome. Of course you need high heels and miniskirts and big hairdos :)
Will they be part of the book club package?
Of course! AND, I've got a selection for our first book:

Woohoo!! Floozy coozies!!
Can we trick mine out with beads so it clinks?
I feel my hair getting bigger already... :p

Woohoo!! Floozy coozies!!
Can we trick mine out with beads so it clinks?
I feel my hair getting bigger already... :p

They have beads, the feathers just hide them some. You can see them on the pink one. Yours will just need bigger, metallic ones. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back