Guys kissing guys

NNJ LAZ

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 11, 2005
Posts
191
I figure this subject aught to get some passionate mixed reactions. But that is not the reason I am writing about it. I am writing about it because, while I am at best, a bi curious male with limited experiences, one of them had to do with kissing another guy. And frankly I liked it. Sure I thought about other things. But this is one thing that arouses me too. The thought of it of course, as my actual experience was limited to one guy. And I did enjoy it. Anyone elses thoughts? In the chat rooms it seems 999 out of a 1000 won't even talk about it (which is one reason I don't go in to chat rooms any more). Sooooo, what are your thoughts about this? And hey, if your in Jersey......:).

Be well
 
A kiss is just a kiss

I don't think there is anything wrong with guys kissing. Kissing is fun. I like kissing.

I may be wrong on this and it won't be the first time I've been wrong but, I don't think most guys like to kiss because it moves the activity from being just sexual to something more. IMHO men have trouble connecting with thier heart and thier feelings. And most of the time kissing requires that you make that connection. Unless you are just kissing to be cleaver.
 
kissing

I find the thought of it very erotic and it does get a physical response out of me when I think about the many different scenes. But then again, I am aroused at different times by different things with both guys and women. It depends on my mood. And it is all so easy between the ears (in your fantasys), where nothing goes wrong and everything is perfect. When your actualy with someone it is a different story. Perhaps I will find someone (or rather someone will find me) who may share some common interests and help me push the envelope.
 
Nothing wrong with it....although beer always seemed to be involved. Never had what I would call a passionate kiss with a guy, but fun and tounge...yea
 
kissing?

Well, in my bisexual fantasies the kissing focus is on the cock and the thought of kissing a man mouth to mouth does not do alot for me. Perhaps its the thought that a kiss is a kiss and my wife kisses just fine. However, enough kisses exchanged to the cock and nuts, and perhaps further intimacy would include tongue to tongue. I have not found that kissing offers more emotional connections than other sensual activity. All this conjecture, I do resolve to find discrete men to be physically intimate with; perhaps bonds of friendship would follow. However, I am married and do intend to remain so. This exploration is becoming quite challenging.

Where are you guys relative to Wilmington DE? *winks* Maybe a more private exchange is waranted?
 
sc and sam

I hear you SC. Alcohol does take away a lot of of inhibitions. Frankly I would have a few drinks to remove many of mine, as I am a naturally shy person as it is. And I understand what your saying Sam. A lot of people feel a kiss is an emotional vehicile. And of course it can be. But for my purposes, with another guy it would be purely for physical gratification. I am married also (and wife does not know of my curiousities) and am not looking to get emotional with another guy. However mutual trust and respect are necesary for me. What I mean is, for example, for us who are in a position to keep this on the "down low", you have to trust someone. And that is just one example. Respect comes in where, if someone wants to call it quits in the middle of what your getting into, then thats it. Respect that the person is no longer interested in going forward with someone at that particular time. Again, for those of us who are curious and not overly experienced, you want that feeling of not being forced past the line you do not want to pass.

I am in the Bayonne NJ area. And yes, it always seems that hooking up with someone that would be a good match with you is ALWAYS several states away. That is why it has been about 10 years since my one experience. Ah well.
 
I like Mike:)

I hear you Mike. And I don't think one has to be emotionally attached to enjoy kissing. I mean, all the better if you are. But like anything else connected to ANY physical activity with anyone, once you get past yourself, you can really enjoy this and that. Not an easy thing to do sometimes for most. Even at my age I am finding it difficult to open up. But I am getting better.
 
NNJ LAZ said:
I hear you Mike. And I don't think one has to be emotionally attached to enjoy kissing. I mean, all the better if you are. But like anything else connected to ANY physical activity with anyone, once you get past yourself, you can really enjoy this and that. Not an easy thing to do sometimes for most. Even at my age I am finding it difficult to open up. But I am getting better.

My motto is,

Practice makes perfect ;)
 
I have to add that to me it is a huge turn on to feel a tounge on my lips while hands are caressing elsewhere.
 
Agreed

Michael and SC, I wish you guys were closer. I couldn't agree with you more on all points.
 
Macho malarkey

I don't see why kissing another man is such a problem; it's not like it's a commitment or a promise to love forever. Hell, it's just a kiss, another way to increase the physical, tactile pleasure of mutual sex. I may never see the guy again, but while he's here, we might as well enjoy each other to the max.
But I think I lost two possibilities on a recent posting because I used the forbidden word --no, not 'fuck;' but 'kiss'. For macho guys, there's sure a lot of fear out there.


NNJ LAZ said:
Michael and SC, I wish you guys were closer. I couldn't agree with you more on all points.
 
Guys Kissing Guys

I never really considered kissing a guy. My fantasies about kissing when I was a kid always centered around girls with their soft features, lipstick and perfumy smell. That is until my thirties when I had some encounters with my 18 year old nephew.

He had dressed up for Halloween one year as a hooker complete with garter belt, stockings, heels and skirt and full makeup. His outfit evidently was a show stopper. My wife had told me that he had done that and I did not think about it.

One July 4th, my family was at my sister's house (his mother). While everyone walked up to the athletic field to watch the fireworks, I stayed at the house. I always get bitten by mosquitoes and avoid being out in the summer at night near any vegetation. About a half hour after my family left, I heard music coming from my nephew's room. He evidently chose not to attend the fireworks. For whatever reason I became nosy. His door was closed so I went outside and walked to his room window and saw him dressed up in his garter belt, stockings, heels and makeup and dancing. He must have heard me outside of his window. He called out my name and I responded and then walked back into the house.

He was very scared that I would tell his mother. He said for whatvever reason he loved dressing up and tried to be careful about doing it. I thought he was going to cry. He had on bright red lipstick. I told him I was cool with it. I told him to be careful about who he told and when he dressed up. He told me he had not known I had stayed home from the fireworks.

While we were talking he was sitting on a couch and his cock was sticking straight up. He tried to cover it with his hands as he was not wearing any underwear but did put on a robe before we spoke. He told me he had been hit on at the Halloween party and was curious about sex with guys or girls but scared. He told he he had never kissed. I told him that it would happen some day.

At this time I started thinking about what it would be like to kiss a guy and in particular him. Certainly the physical part was in place as he has hard. He had beautiful teeth and dirty blonde hair. His lips looked very kissable.

His body language seemed to indicate that he wanted something. I just was not sure what he would do if I tried. I stroked his arm and told him everything would be okay. His head fell towards my chest. I held him for a few minutes. I told him that it might be wiser if we went to his room and talked just in case our family came home early.

We sat in his room on his bed. Now I was getting really anxious and horny at the same time. My mind was going to crazy places. I mean he was family. But he looked so hot! He had a gorgeous body and it was hard for me to believe that he was a guy with those legs that were toned and covered with black nylon stockings and wearing black pumps. That coupled with full makeup including lipstick made for a great picture.

Just in case I was reading him wrong, I spoke about college, talked about girls, trying to change the subject. I spoke about cars, the job market, almost anything to get my mind off (and his)of the forbidden fruit next to me.

He went back to never having been kissed. We talked and he started to lean into my shoulder. I bent over to give him a peck more on the cheek but he turned his head and our faces were inches apart. He smiled and gave me a peck on my lips. I gave him one back and we exchanged those pecks for a few minutes. I almost felt faint. We hugged. I was not sure what to do. I know what I wanted to do.

He gently kissed me full on the mouth and I kissed back. It was a long peck. Our mouths were closed. His mouth was so soft. I felt intoxicated and lost on his lips. His lips were full and very soft. I could feel his breath as we gently kissed.

He was a liitle anxious and also hesitant at first. I remembered at that time my first kiss and the girl I did that with and how she taught me on how to be gentle. My chest was pounding.

We started out by just pursing our lips against each other and exchanging gentle pecks that lasted anywhere from five seconds to a half minute.

Then I slipped my tongue for a moment into his mouth and then out. He then returned the favor. His mouth tasted and smelled like strawberries. I tried to keep my hands off of him but I could not. I held his back at first. I asked him if he minded if I touched his legs. He said okay. I ran my hand over his legs. They were at first close together but then he gently opened them. I tried to avoid his cock as I did not want to scare him off.

For someone who had never kissed, he learned quickly. We practiced little kissing games. He became adept at sucking on my tongue. He pursed his lips and kissed me with a closed mouth and then would open his mouth and our tongues would become entwined. I could have done this all night. It was for me like being a teenager again in my car on a dark street with a girl. I wanted to get on top of him on the bed but instead we sat next to each other and just kissed.

I stopped the kissing and slid down to the floor on my knees. I spread his robe apart and started kissing his legs from his ankles to this thighs. He seemed a little reluctant to open his legs. I could see his cock was waving and dripping. He reached for me and we kissed again. I was on my knees now and I kissed and sucked on his nipples and then back to his mouth.

I asked him if I he minded if I gave his cock a kiss. He just nodded and leaned back opening his legs. I pulled his legs around my face. He sounded like he was hyperventilating.

I planted a wet kiss on his cock head and then just kissed his cock as I had kissed his mouth. I was making out with his cock with a closed and then open mouth. I licked, sucked and made out with his balls.

He was pushing against me by now so I started to gently suck him taking him in to the back of my mouth and then withdrawing and then back in again. I then would kiss the head and start again. He told me that I had to stop as he was going to cum. I looked at him and planted a big wet kiss on the head of his cock and then slid it in my mouth and then out again at the same time sucking on it at the same time flapping my tongue on the underside of it. He yelled out and came down my throat and on my tongue with a huge gush and I pulled back to taste him. At the same time I came in my pants.

I stayed on my knees carressing his legs and never took my mouth off of his cock. He came again within minutes. I thought we were through. I was wrong.

I stood up and so did he.

We kissed for a few more minutes with me standing. We are about the same height with his heels on. We were grinding against each other and making out. He had placed his hands on my butt and was pulling me against his cock. I could have done this all night.

I suddenly became fearful of getting caught. We had lost track of time.

I told him that he should change and clean up. I had to get the lipstick off my face and my pants and underwear off. I had to get a pair of gym shorts and fresh underwear from my car as my pants were soaked with cum. I did a quick rinse off in the shower and quickly jerked off as I was so horny.

About 20 minutes later the family came home talking about the fireworks. Little did they know about the real fireworks.

I was his first kiss and his first blowjob. He was the first guy I had ever kissed.
 
When I was younger a school friend and I went through that experimental phase. We snogged a few times... and things went on from there for a time. Now this only happened in high school, and not for very long neither. Looking back on it I enjoyed the other stuff we did rather than the kissing. I don't know what it is, but I feel that kissing someone is more personal than carryout out other acts. Personally now I can't stand to see two men kissing, neither could I kiss another man.
 
What Zen says is true. Most associate kissing with just being an emotional vehicile, and not that it can be just a physical enjoyment like notquite says. And I agree with both of you. As far as nylondad and what he wrote? All I can say is.....hot:). I could certainly have gotten into that.
 
I for one enjoy kissing both men and women. I have had the pleasure of having had long makeout sessions with both men and women. I am very oral and have always enjoyed long forplay with men including deep tounge kissing and then moving on to more sensitive parts. I have noticed when trying to make contact with other bi men that some of them have a problem with kissing.

One of my favorite things to do is cum in my sex partners mouth then get into a long wet kissing session, I know this turns off many men, but I dig it.
 
intruder52 said:
I for one enjoy kissing both men and women. I have had the pleasure of having had long makeout sessions with both men and women. I am very oral and have always enjoyed long forplay with men including deep tounge kissing and then moving on to more sensitive parts. I have noticed when trying to make contact with other bi men that some of them have a problem with kissing.

One of my favorite things to do is cum in my sex partners mouth then get into a long wet kissing session, I know this turns off many men, but I dig it.

I love it :p
 
This is one of the few countries in the world that has a taboo on men kissing men. I enjoy kissing men as well as women and see nothing wrong with it. But I am bi so maybe that explains my feelings.
 
limplizard

In my early 30's when I started getting curious, I went into the chat rooms (before I learned they were mostly bullshit), and found that most everyone in there was looking for a blow job only (Or at least that is what they said). No one ever got into other more vanilla things. Well, except for the one fellow I had my one experience with. Kinda disappointing. But that is the mindset I have learned.
 
Back
Top