So where did all the RWCJ Milo fans go?

“An epidemic of speech suppression has taken over college campuses,” Schlapp told the Hollywood Reporter of Yiannopoulos’ scheduled appearance after it was initially reported. “Milo has exposed their liberal thuggery and we think free speech includes hearing Milo’s important perspective.”
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-cpac-milo-yiannopoulos-tape-235204

CPAC are liberal thugs?

Is CPAC vandalizing private and public property, assaulting people and even committing racial hate crimes at college campuses to "protest" him speaking at college campuses?

No they aren't are they.....
 
To be clear.

Are you celebrating the fact that the Soros crowd successfully killed free speech with successful propaganda and lies that would make Hitler ( his old boss) proud?

Or that the CPAC was stupid enough bow to these Nazi tatics?
 
Last edited:
To be clear.

Are you celebrating the fact that the Soros crowd successfully killed free speech with successful propaganda and lies that would Hitler ( his old boss) proud?

Are that the CPAC was stupid enough bow to these Nazi tatics?

What lies would those be?
 
ah, that's adorable. that professional troll finally went a step too far for all but his dumbest enablers (hey you two). what a cunt.
 
Why is any of this significant?
Is there supposed to be some mindless lockstep following for this Milo character? Is Sean disappointed that isn't the case?
 
To be clear.

Are you celebrating the fact that the Soros crowd successfully killed free speech with successful propaganda and lies that would make Hitler ( his old boss) proud?

Or that the CPAC was stupid enough bow to these Nazi tatics?

1) Do you think he is being unfairly punished for his views on relationships between men and boys?

2) Don't actions have consequences?

3) How is Soros to blame for this?
 
Why is any of this significant?
Is there supposed to be some mindless lockstep following for this Milo character? Is Sean disappointed that isn't the case?

It isn't really but the poor little snow flakes will take any victory they can get.

He triggers the poor little souls and that is amusing, but it is not like it will stop.

It's actually pretty funny the left is now in the victim blaming game. He made a few jokes about his own abuse and now the victim is guilty...


Homophobic and free speech haters rejoice!!!!
 

This place is boring.

What it really needs is a bunch of stupid and futile political threads. There's nothing quite as entertaining as a collection of fake news, world-class ridiculous claims and crackpot rants.



 
I barely knew who he was, but I heard the entire interview from which his quotes were taken. (I am a fan of Rogan's podcast, used to listen to it on my long commute.) He was fondly remembering being gang banged by older men when he was 13. Sounded like rape to me and Rogan. Then Milo went into a long explanation into why it is ok because that's how homos are. It's a teaching experience. (And since the last study I read said that close to half of gay men report being molested as children, maybe he is right). The explanation of why his rape is ok is now his downfall and isn't being referenced. No surprise, men who are molested as children grow up to be molesters. Also, he sounded like he does way too much cocaine. Or meth or something.
 
Last edited:
I didn't know who in the hell he is, and still don't. Yeah, I've seen some of the story leads but haven't bothered to open them.

Hard to miss someone you hardly knew existed.

Ishmael
 
I hadn't heard of him until the Berkeley (sp?) riots. As much as you disagree with them a person deserves the chance to speak. You don't have the right to destroy other people's property because you are upset. Ever notice they don't wreck their own home to protest things.

You can boycott whatever platform they appear on. You can boycott whoever might be their corporate sponsors and not buy their stuff. You never have the right to destroy other people's stuff. Period.

Sometimes we have to be grownups.
 
So now we know where going too far is for the right: somewhere between "grab 'em by the pussy" and child molesting.
 
Obviously sean didn't get the memo. With the change in administration it is now the LWCJ. :)
 
Back
Top