Underestimated the value of PMs....

lit_ch3

Experienced
I was always hesitant to go down the PM route. And then I did. Not what I was expecting at all.

A few times, those chats turned more to sexting than general discussion. A couple of those times, I turned it that way.

But when the other person came back and said they'd had a "reaction", I in turn, had my own "reaction." These can turn out to be pretty fucking hot. So, I'm now sold on the idea.

Years ago under a different username, I started corresponding with a couple folks about my stories. And they told me, sometimes in exquisite detail how they enjoyed them. I'd forgotten about that.

That's all....

And hoping for more....
Proceeds to open door and stand back. 😁

Welcome to my little fun house, feel free to make yourself comfortable. Let me know if I can get you anything. A drink, a snack, and maybe a side of some incredibly erotic talk.

I was always hesitant to go down the PM route. And then I did. Not what I was expecting at all.

A few times, those chats turned more to sexting than general discussion. A couple of those times, I turned it that way.

But when the other person came back and said they'd had a "reaction", I in turn, had my own "reaction." These can turn out to be pretty fucking hot. So, I'm now sold on the idea.

Years ago under a different username, I started corresponding with a couple folks about my stories. And they told me, sometimes in exquisite detail how they enjoyed them. I'd forgotten about that.

That's all....
A "reaction"? Sounds like an allergy. Do either of you have any raised, itchy, red bumps on any part of your body?

Back