Drunk Sex

the more i drink.. the harder i get and longer it takes me to cum.. is it just me?

There is nothing wrong with that. That's how hubby is, and I get very, very horny when I drink, so it's a win - win. Can you say fuck-a-thon?

Tifani

I dont like drunk sex. But a couple rum and gingers and maybe a "little smoke" and I am ALL in;)

I like when you are in control but you have lowered any inhibitions you may have had so you do the thing, or say the thing, you would maybe have only thought about before.

There is nothing wrong with that. That's how hubby is, and I get very, very horny when I drink, so it's a win - win. Can you say fuck-a-thon?

Tifani

Hi Tifani
Fuck-A-thon

Yeh baby

Right now

I'm drunk right now and wish i could find a girl in LA to give a good, deep dicking to.

I like sex more than drinking...that will never happen to me..all the while I'm drinking I got my eye on the ball.....

Some can release inhibitions sober

Some of us have threesomes sober, some of us have anal sex sober. Some of us love to devour a creampie and make her cum again and again totally sober. A few of us will suck a cock just because our wives want to watch and get so aroused when we swallow it all. Then the fun begins.

I remember during a late night threesome falling asleep for a quick rest and waking to the other guy fucking my wife's ass. She'd never done anal in a threesome with another man. It was so hot listening to her moan as he slid in and out of her ass. I kept pretending to be asleep and soon he came hard inside her ass. I couldn't wait any longer and slipped in as soon as he slipped out. My wife was so well lubed with his cum, my first slippery seconds in her ass. Oh my, I came so quickly so delicious it was to fuck an already fucked ass.

I know alcohol is sometimes a wonderful lubricant for the younger crowd. We old farts know that the best lubricant is cum from the one who's been there just before you. She's all warmed up, lubed inside and out, and the orgasms are incredible.

A lot of people lose their inhibitions when they have had a few drinks... My first anal experience was when I was drunk and I've loved it ever since... Anybody done anything different, or had one of their "firsts" when drunk?

The first time I had sex in public was after an evening drinking ales.
The first sex video of me was done after an evening drinking ales.
I had my first multiple-man all nighter after an evening drinking ales.

...the best lubricant is cum from the one who's been there just before you. She's all warmed up, lubed inside and out, and the orgasms are incredible.

Ales or no, I really enjoy getting this way...:rolleyes:

Yes. the most recent was outside of an art museum at night. We could have been caught but it didn't matter. It was exciting as hell and I still think about it in the shower...

yes i did........ive had sex a few times with people when i was drunk,that were i sober i dont think i would have.
there again ive also had sex when drunk that led to an affair..........maybe with family too

yes i did........ive had sex a few times with people when i was drunk,that were i sober i dont think i would have.
there again ive also had sex when drunk that led to an affair..........maybe with family too

Maybe with family? You're not sure?

A lot of people lose their inhibitions when they have had a few drinks... My first anal experience was when I was drunk and I've loved it ever since... Anybody done anything different, or had one of their "firsts" when drunk?
My first time being shared by a boyfriend at a party was when I was drunk. Also, like you, my first anal sex was when I was drunk.

fuck yes ;D

Some of us have threesomes sober, some of us have anal sex sober. Some of us love to devour a creampie and make her cum again and again totally sober. A few of us will suck a cock just because our wives want to watch and get so aroused when we swallow it all. Then the fun begins.

I remember during a late night threesome falling asleep for a quick rest and waking to the other guy fucking my wife's ass. She'd never done anal in a threesome with another man. It was so hot listening to her moan as he slid in and out of her ass. I kept pretending to be asleep and soon he came hard inside her ass. I couldn't wait any longer and slipped in as soon as he slipped out. My wife was so well lubed with his cum, my first slippery seconds in her ass. Oh my, I came so quickly so delicious it was to fuck an already fucked ass.

I know alcohol is sometimes a wonderful lubricant for the younger crowd. We old farts know that the best lubricant is cum from the one who's been there just before you. She's all warmed up, lubed inside and out, and the orgasms are incredible.

well, it was same with me. My husband was in front.. we all drunk.
I was in between two blacks ;) It went all night.. phew ! iloved and miss it !

My first time being shared by a boyfriend at a party was when I was drunk. Also, like you, my first anal sex was when I was drunk.
One of my most memorable all nights fucks licks and fingers were with a drunk friend in university. She and I would occasionally hook up afterwards but could never get the same mood. I'm sure the shots at the bar helped

Drunk sex is the best when both parties are :)

Not like "I can hardly move" drunk though...
Just intoxicated enough to be intoxicating to each other :)

Whiskey dick is a huge turn off.

Drunk sex is the best when both parties are :)

Not like "I can hardly move" drunk though...
Just intoxicated enough to be intoxicating to each other :)

Whiskey dick is a huge turn off.
Oh whiskey dick. Fun until you can't cum.

Not a fan of truly drunk sex. A few drinks to loosen the libido but I prefer to know what I am doing and be able to remember it fondly. Plus an older man with too much to drink can be a problem to get off.

Not a fan of truly drunk sex. A few drinks to loosen the libido but I prefer to know what I am doing and be able to remember it fondly. Plus an older man with too much to drink can be a problem to get off.
True!

Back