Available to Edit ~~~ August 2018

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Posts
49,380
Hard to believe another month is over. If you have time to help someone with a story, be sure to add your name to this thread.



Include preferences in your post.

* Specify if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories, or if you have a word limit.


Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.


Reminder:

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.
 
Availability this month.

I won't touch copy with the following: rape, drugs, non-con, BDSM, scat or piss, not keen on gay male but otherwise most else goes.

MS word is my preferred format but will use Open Office/Libre Office.

PM me your requirements with detail of category and word count and I will see what I can do.

I usually reply to PM's within 24 hours (allowing for time zone differences)

Todger65
 
Availability

Hey there.

I have helped edit for many people on the site for a couple of years now. I will tend to focus more on story than on grammar issues. I tend to have a turn around rate of about a week for most stories and will respond to requests.

I won't touch scat, male on male (group scenes okay), rape, bdsm, and degrading stuff. I am shaky with cheating themes and that will be on a case by case basis.

I specialize in nonhuman, monster, incest and series stories.

Destodes777
 
Hello. I'm currently full: 10+ stories in the queue. I cannot take any more until September..

Credentials: writer, teacher, academic, ex-journalist, writing tutor, ESL teaching, professional academic book editor.

Any subject matter/orientation is fine; I will look at the story, not judge your tastes. My own stories feature female and male POV, various orientations, and sex acts ranging from vanilla to fetish to whatever.

I offer friendly but brutally honest appraisal, tips on all aspects of storytelling, and line-level grammar/punctuation editing. I don't work with careless or lazy writers. My turnaround is 1–4 days (vacations permitting; it's summer).

My preference is .docx or .pages with track changes and comments.
 
Last edited:
Available to edit.

Former newspaper editor, I have a keen eye for grammar, and am capable of providing narrative guidance.

Primary interest is BDSM

Open to most topics, just ask. 😀

Prefer word or Google docs
 
[This content has been removed due to a copyright violation.]

[This content has been removed due to a copyright violation.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Available for August

Hi,
I'm not really wanting to do scat or yucky things. Of course cum is okay.
I can usually give an answer or opinion within a week but I'm starting my last year of college and it might be brutal.
I'm also working on a couple stories of my own experiences, but I will let you know if I'm going to be longer than a week.
I'm mainly best at grammar and punctuation. I don't really care to re-write a whole story.
Thank you... :)
 
Back
Top