Available to edit ~~ Summer 2021

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Time for a new thread. Add your name if you're willing to help others.

Include preferences in your post.

* Specify if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories, or if you have a word limit.

Turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Reminder:

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.

I won't touch copy with the following: rape, drugs, non-con, heavy BDSM, scat or piss, not keen on gay male or transgender, but otherwise most else goes.

MS word is my preferred format but will use Open Office/Libre Office.

PM me your requirements with detail of category and word count and I will see what I can do.

I usually reply to PM's within 24 hours (allowing for time zone differences)

Todger65

Happy To Edit For Literotica Authors...

Hello Literotica Authors...

I want to introduce myself and invite anyone to submit up to 2500 words for me to edit.

My specialty is developmental editing aka writing coaching. My intent is to make you the best writer you can be. I've been a PT freelance writer and editor for about 10 years now. I maintain several blogs and have an active youtube channel at The Body House Chronicles. I create audio MP3s as well and can turn your story into audio for you to post anywhere you like.

As well, I've been in the FBSM industry for 7-8 years, a CMT for more than 20 years and a certified Life/Relationship/Writing Coach for the last few years.

If you need help in any way, I'm available. More than likely I have been where you are.

I also have energy/somatic psychology training (Reiki, LHP, HMR, tarot reading) and have found a way to heal and improve my own skills and life.

In other words, I'm very qualified to offer guidance and more than happy to do it.

THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND...

I'm happy to edit up to 2500 words for free for Literotica authors ONLY.

I prefer heterosexual erotica without too much violence. Although I'm not easily offended. Anything paranormal/fantasy/sci-fi is cool. If it has a thriller/mystery vibe... even better.

I have paid jobs that are a priority so sometimes my turn around times may be slow.

If you have an extra long manuscript you'd like help with there is an option for that.

Contact me with your thoughts. I look forward to reading or recording your work soon. Dyann xo

Hello Literotica Authors...

Contact me with your thoughts. I look forward to reading or recording your work soon. Dyann xo

Turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Editing in September

Hi Authors...

I am available to edit a story in September.
I have edited several stories in the past; some of which are listed on the Favorites tab of my profile. To ensure that I can the give proper attention to the story and the author, I am limiting myself to edit 1 (maybe 2) stories per month.

Background:
Professionally, my job is writing and editing non-fiction documentation. I’ve been doing that over 20 years so I have a good working knowledge of the English language.

Length:
I’d like to set a maximum of 8000 words (that’s about three Lit Story pages). I’m less likely to do a word count if the story is interesting and you’ve taken the time to do a thorough initial review yourself.

Preferences:
Like everyone, I have kinks preferred categories (kinks) that I enjoy reading. Mine are: Fetish, Gay Male, Group Sex, Incest/Taboo, Loving Wives, and Mature. However, I will edit stories of most genres.
I prefer not to edit NonHuman and Sci-Fi & Fantasy stories (sorry, they just don’t hold my attention.
I do prefer to edit in Microsoft Word.

Services:
My help includes correcting spelling, grammar; reviewing for consistency; pointing out holes, flaws, and inconsistencies in your plot that I may observe. I am willing to go through two review cycles with you.
My help does not include writing the story based on an idea that you have submitted to me, completing a partially written story, suggesting wholesale changes to make for your inabilities with the English language.

Process:
First, I just read through the story, front to back, to get an understanding of the story and your style; though a make a few notes if I see anything glaring. A couple of days later, I come back to it and start a paragraph-by-paragraph review making corrections, noting inconsistencies, or adding suggestions. Unless the story is short, this is generally not done in one sitting. Then I will read the story again to look for my inconsistencies.

Expectations:
This is your story … you may accept (or reject) any or all of my corrections or suggestions as you see fit.
There seem to be a lot of stories and not as many editors. If you already have an editor, please don’t ask me to be a second editor. If I’m your first editor, please don’t take on a second.

Back