Available to edit ~~ 2022

I'm about to publish a story. I could use an extra pair of eyes before it. It's a gay/cross-dresser story. I used Grammarly but still... Anyone? I write my stories in google docs, I can share the link.

Available to edit

Hi, all. I'm new here, and I'm interested in providing editing assistance to writers. I've been editing academic manuscripts professionally for the past three years, but I'm looking to break out of that niche and put my creative streak to good use, since the material I currently work with is pretty dry. Erotica is my favorite genre to write, so I figured this site might be a good fit for my skills and interests. I'm open to material covering a wide variety of kinks/fetishes and D/s dynamics. I look forward to participating on this site more and helping other members with their stories. Happy New Year!
Hi there, i would like you to have a look at my story and edit it as needed for publication. would appreciate the help.

Hi there, i would like you to have a look at my story and edit it as needed for publication. would appreciate the help.
Hi have a story saved in google docs that I submitted myself but it was rejected for something about page breaks.
If you would like to take crack at it send me a pm and I will share it with you on Google docs.
Thank you in advance

Available to edit

Hi, all. I'm new here, and I'm interested in providing editing assistance to writers. I've been editing academic manuscripts professionally for the past three years, but I'm looking to break out of that niche and put my creative streak to good use, since the material I currently work with is pretty dry. Erotica is my favorite genre to write, so I figured this site might be a good fit for my skills and interests. I'm open to material covering a wide variety of kinks/fetishes and D/s dynamics. I look forward to participating on this site more and helping other members with their stories. Happy New Year!
I’m now a mainstream published author & learned how vital a good editor is. Thus I’m interested in what you are offering as I intend to publish some erotic shorts on this site. On what basis do you work with Literotica?

Looking for an editor for 4 stories that I have finished. My old editor is not well and is unable to continue and I have been using him for almost a decade. I have stories that range from 18k to 40k words. None are BDSM, underage, piss, scat or beast. I wrote in docs, and need help with grammar, punctuation and to check to see if the flow of the story is good.

Looking for help to edit chapter 2 of my previous story. Mainly need help with sentence flow.

Available to edit, October 2022, until I edit this post.

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA MY VOLUNTEER EDITOR BOARD ENTRY. I DO NOT LURK THESE FORUMS WITH ANY REGULARITY AT ALL. YOUR MESSAGE HERE MIGHT GO UNREAD FOR WEEKS OR MONTHS.

Sorry for the Caps Lock, but last time around, I had some serious issues with people trying to contact me here. It sucks for both of us! You think you're getting ignored, and I have no idea you even tried to contact me.

available to edit. Bi-male with very wide area of interest. love straight, trans or gay stories. can be slow burning romance, or quick piece of smut. willing to read most categories, especially incest, sci-fi, mind control, mature, and non-human. hard limits are bathroom stuff, extreme violence/pain.

Available to edit

I'm an exhibitionist and a nudist, so I think I can be the most help with those stories, but I don't have any limits as long as your story follows the site rules. Yes, I know what I'm consenting to read when I say that.

If you're looking for grammar and spelling errors, Grammarly's a lot better friend than I am. I'm more of a high-level feedback gal.

I've kind of overloaded my editor that has been working for me and he has some stories that are pretty backlogged. A couple almost two years old and i have a bunch more ready to be edited waiting to send to him, so i am looking to help drop the load i have on him.

I tend to write from the male perspective, romantic, erotic encounter, some light group stuff, etc. I to don't really go into male on male, or the gross topics. I have over 250 stories posted if you want to look at some of muy work.

I'll warn you in advance that i have an "annoying" writing habit with my dialog. I tend to write..... "and she said this." she said. Instead of "and she said this," she said.

If you are interested, let me know and i'll send you one to look over and you can see if you're interested in working with me. I write almost exclusivly in MSword.
Hello m_storyman_x, I just now saw your post in 'looking for editors' from 7/21/22. I have already read dozens of your stories (per my records) so, needless to say, I am a fan. I am also a proofreader, working for another author here on Lit. I have to laugh at your backlog; my author typically receives one-day turnaround on my work. I am a team player and the author is the boss; I'm not upset when my suggestions are ignored.
I like to use Wordpad (.rtf) and MS Word (with Grammarly as a second pass). I am especially good at spotting missing words and homonym spellings. I took 3 years of Latin and 3 of German in high school to get a scientific background, but that also gave me a great boost in English grammar and vocabulary.
If you are interested in giving me a trial, send a PM to OhDave1 and I will reply with my email to receive stories.

Back