Available to edit ~~ 2022

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Add your name if you're willing to help others.

Include preferences in your post ~~

* Specify if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories, or if you have a word limit.

Turn on Conversations, or what used to be called Private Messages ~~

* They are called "Conversations" and are found under the little envelope at the top right of the page. To check that they are enabled, click on your username next to the envelope and then go to Privacy. Under "Allow User To" you will see various options for conversations. (These are the instructions as far as I know at this time. If wrong, please let me know.)

Reminder ~~

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.

Last edited:
Available to edit

Hi, all. I'm new here, and I'm interested in providing editing assistance to writers. I've been editing academic manuscripts professionally for the past three years, but I'm looking to break out of that niche and put my creative streak to good use, since the material I currently work with is pretty dry. Erotica is my favorite genre to write, so I figured this site might be a good fit for my skills and interests. I'm open to material covering a wide variety of kinks/fetishes and D/s dynamics. I look forward to participating on this site more and helping other members with their stories. Happy New Year!

Hi, all. I'm new here, and I'm interested in providing editing assistance to writers. I've been editing academic manuscripts professionally for the past three years, but I'm looking to break out of that niche and put my creative streak to good use, since the material I currently work with is pretty dry. Erotica is my favorite genre to write, so I figured this site might be a good fit for my skills and interests. I'm open to material covering a wide variety of kinks/fetishes and D/s dynamics. I look forward to participating on this site more and helping other members with their stories. Happy New Year!

Turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

I won't touch copy with the following: rape, drugs, non-con, heavy BDSM, scat or piss, not keen on gay male or transgender, but otherwise most else goes.

MS word is my preferred format but will use Open Office/Libre Office. Have also used Google Docs, but edit offline, not live.

PM me your requirements with detail of category and word count and I will see what I can do.

I usually reply to PM's within 24 hours (allowing for time zone differences)

Todger65

I'm new, just got approved to edit.

I am not a professional editor, I am however an avid reader and have always been able to correct others works. I have had a lot of practice through my various jobs in editing others writings, as well as punctuation/grammar/etc. So if your looking for an editor, I would be happy to help!

I won't edit:

Same-sex
Hard BDSM
Rape
Drugs
Non-con
Scat
Piss
Transgender

For now that's all I won't edit, but I'll add to this list as needed.

Last edited:
Available to edit

Available to edit

I’m interested. Can you DM me?

Hi everyone! I’m Piper Ray. I’m in an MFA program in creative writing, and I’ve had two years of experience with a couple of literary journals. I love to work on sentences as singular pieces that contribute to meaning as a whole. I WILL edit everything EXCEPT underage and beast. Other than that, I’ll do it, no judgement. I hope I enabled PM directly. Please let me know if you can’t get a hold of me. Thanks!

Piper Ray

Available to edit

Hey! I have a cuckquean D/s story that is around 1500 words. Would you be interested in editing it?

Available to edit

Hi! I am a new member who has started a story which, while I find adequate, know full well it would benefit greatly from the skilled attention you might be willing to provide. It would be conforming to the "Loving Wives" and also the "Fantasy" and "Non-human" categories, as it involves a sort of erotic demonic possession.
If you're interested, PM me or drop me an email!

I’m a retired technical editor looking for some spicy stuff to take on. Everything but nonhuman is welcome. Patrick

I’m a retired technical editor looking for some spicy stuff to take on. Everything but nonhuman is welcome. Patrick
Hi! I am a new member who has started a story which, while I find adequate, know full well it would benefit greatly from the skilled attention you might be willing to provide. It would be conforming to the "Loving Wives" and also the "Fantasy" and "Non-human" categories, as it involves a sort of erotic demonic possession.
If you're interested, PM me or drop me an email!

Hi everyone - I am working on a story at the moment, that is incest based, and it is a little bit of a slow burner, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in taking a look at what I have so far, and share their thoughts please?

Available to edit

I'm new, just got approved to edit.

I am not a professional editor, I am however an avid reader and have always been able to correct others works. I have had a lot of practice through my various jobs in editing others writings, as well as punctuation/grammar/etc. So if your looking for an editor, I would be happy to help!

I won't edit:

Same-sex
Hard BDSM
Rape
Drugs
Non-con
Scat
Piss
Transgender

For now that's all I won't edit, but I'll add to this list as needed.
I'm looking for a dependable editor. My stuff is pretty vanilla. So you won't see any of the stuff you don't want to edit.

Available to edit

Your conversations must not be turned on because I was not able to send you a message.

I have finished a four chapter romance story that I need edited. I have run it through Grammarly and PerfectIt/CMOS. The story has some common characters from two of my previous stories: Eighteen and Challenge Accepted.

It is written in present tense, like my other stories.

As a side note, one of the supporting characters is currently being added to another authors story, so her adventures will continue with him.

The files are on my Google drive which I can share with you.

My usual editor is recovering from COVID and is not able to assist me with this endeavor.

Thank you for your consideration.

Available to edit

I'm willing to take a look at anything which conforms to the rules on Literotica, up to fifteen thousand words (more if I like your concept). I respond within a day usually via PM, less by e-mail.

Prefer to work on .docx, but it's not a big deal.

Last edited:
Currently doing a gigantic project for a Lit author, and therefore likely unavailable. 7/4/2022

Will edit again if circumstances change.

Last edited:
Anyone have time to do a quick read of my new story before I submit it? Just have a quick look for grammar or spelling mistakes. I ran it through a grammar app but maybe if something doesn’t read or sound right. I have read it over and over but I know I always miss something. Would like to submit tomorrow. I can email it to you in text or pages.
Thanks
A

Anyone have time to do a quick read of my new story before I submit it? Just have a quick look for grammar or spelling mistakes. I ran it through a grammar app but maybe if something doesn’t read or sound right. I have read it over and over but I know I always miss something. Would like to submit tomorrow. I can email it to you in text or pages.
Thanks
A

I can if you still need someone.

Last edited:
Considering giving a look at doing the VE program again for a bit-- however I have set rules- they are mine not yours don't get upset over them-- no one under 21. period. Even as a 'memory, or in a discussion' No incest- or non-con. Not a fan of sci fi or celeb. Nothing outlandish-- like toilet stuff. I am not interested in editing your new novel-- if you are writing that much- good for you!! seek a pro editor that you pay for. I am not interested in going back and reading your past work so I "know your style." I can do the frilly quickie look or a full on get into it thing... But at the end of the day it is your story - so you will do what you want to do with it.

Still with me?

I have edited before. I am an actual published author. - I use WORD nothing else- (work reasons). If you chose to contact me, you can find me through the author feedback on profile pages- or a private message here. However, you need to know the basics... Punctuation etc.. I will want to know the genre' and the lowest age if age is part of the story and the word count.

I am happy to edit in 2022.

See my listing on the editors page. I won't do Bondage or non-consensual.

McSmoothie

Last edited:
For July 2022, I'm going to try my hand at a little volunteer beta-reading.

Short summary: (this’ll save time, please bear with me for my own personal preferences…)
I'm a beta reader, NOT a real editor; I’m not interested in (anger/ hate/ revenge/ bdsm/ non consent/ dirty tricks/ tentacles/ orcs/ nonhuman) and I may not be good at (historical accuracy/ mythology/ intricacies of sci fi). Also, stand-alone stories only, no series, no sequels, no chapters. I have about a 10k word limit for any semblance of a detailed read. I won’t refuse longer, but I won’t be reading every word carefully either, at longer lengths.

Contact me from the Volunteer Editor's page, if you're still interested after reading my full volunteer editor posting and getting a feel for my preferences. Thanks. (https://www.literotica.com/editors/editor/jsmiam)

Last edited:
I am happy to edit in 2022.

See my listing on the editors page. I won't do Bondage or non-consensual.

McSmoothie
I've kind of overloaded my editor that has been working for me and he has some stories that are pretty backlogged. A couple almost two years old and i have a bunch more ready to be edited waiting to send to him, so i am looking to help drop the load i have on him.

I tend to write from the male perspective, romantic, erotic encounter, some light group stuff, etc. I to don't really go into male on male, or the gross topics. I have over 250 stories posted if you want to look at some of muy work.

I'll warn you in advance that i have an "annoying" writing habit with my dialog. I tend to write..... "and she said this." she said. Instead of "and she said this," she said.

If you are interested, let me know and i'll send you one to look over and you can see if you're interested in working with me. I write almost exclusivly in MSword.

Available to edit

Hi i need help

Looking for an editor. It's a loving wives/cheating story. First chapter is done around 3500 words. Thanks in advance

If anyone wants a second pair of eyes on something in the next ten days or so, I'd be happy to help (after that I'm away for a while).

Although I do know enough about grammar and such, I'm not a proper editor, I don't have that kind of experience. But I could give another perspective, maybe some character and plot ideas, things like that. You can have a look on my profile to see if there's some similarity in our styles (I've not published a huge amount - as I say, definitely not an expert).

I'm open to reading most things - one thing I really don't want to read is anything that relies very strongly on tropes, without giving them an interesting twist. Or anything where all the men have huge equipment and all the women have massive tits and everything goes perfectly - miss me with that stuff please. Other than that I'm pretty open and not easily shocked :)

PM me if you want me to have a look at something for you.

Back