Series of stories needing feedback

gdmon86

Virgin
I’d like to share a few stories I’ve written with somebody who thinks they’re into this niche. It’s anti-hero erotica following the escapades of a young (18 in several stories, 19 in others) and troubled and oversexed protagonist navigating his first year of college. I’ve posted several related stories on Lit, but not the big ones. The stories can get pretty dark and the sex is pretty graphic. If this sounds like your jam and you’d like to read them, please e-mail me at

Reminder ~~

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.

That’s the email I use specifically for this writing. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d like to share a few stories I’ve written with somebody who thinks they’re into this niche. It’s anti-hero erotica following the escapades of a young (18 in several stories, 19 in others) and troubled and oversexed protagonist navigating his first year of college. I’ve posted several related stories on Lit, but not the big ones. The stories can get pretty dark and the sex is pretty graphic. If this sounds like your jam and you’d like to read them, please e-mail me at

Reminder ~~

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.

That’s the email I use specifically for this writing. Thanks!
I'm not sure this is the best forum for this since you didn't specify you wanted an editor or beta reader. I'll watch the thread.

I can do beta reader and I’m interested. Please send me your email address via private Conversation and we can get started. Please be aware I will need a week per chapter at least and I reserve the right to refuse any story I’m not into. I will let you know asap if that includes your work.

Back