Available to edit ~~ 2023

Add your name to the thread if you're willing to help others.

If you need help, please begin a new thread.

Include preferences in your post ~~

* Specify if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories, or if you have a word limit.

Turn on Conversations, or what used to be called Private Messages ~~

* They are called "Conversations" and are found under the little envelope at the top right of the page. To check that they are enabled, click on your username next to the envelope and then go to Privacy. Under "Allow User To" you will see various options for conversations. (These are the instructions as far as I know at this time. If wrong, please let me know.)

Reminder ~~

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.
I'm brand new to editing, but I have been reading on Literotica for about a year. Some of the stories I have read could easily be improved by careful editing of grammar, spelling and word choice. I can't think of much I don't like to read except gay male. I'd like to try my hand at an editing project, please.

Hi JSA69.
I have written (and part published) a series 'Much Ado About Mr Fourways' which I have had some help with. I have a new series, about ten parts 'Alice and Company' which I will start publishing mid November but would value a Beta Reader to avoid any typos and any non-sequters (sp? no spell check). Please note that I write in British English and so you may hit spellings and words that don't natually match your personal use.
If you think my published work is not irredemable, would you like to give Alison and Company a go?
Regards AlexFourways.

I'm looking for a proofreader/editor if anyone is interested. Please let me know.

Thank you

(Let's try this again)

Hello all. I have time during December 2023 for editing and beta reading.

By "editing" I mean looking over a draft that's already in reasonable shape to suggest improvements in plot, consistency, style, flow, tension, and all the other higher-level stuff a second pair of eyes can bring.

The fine print :):
  • New authors only, please... meaning you haven't yet published on Literotica or elsewhere, or only have one or two stories published.
  • I can only handle works of max 10K words or so. A first chapter of a planned longer work is fine as long as it's not much longer than 10K words.
  • I'm not keen on gay male, and will not touch scat or rape (meaning non-consensual "I hate women / I hate men and get off on their abuse and suffering". True dubcon and consensual non-consent is probably okay if it falls within Literotica guidelines).
  • Editing does not mean replacing the function of your software's spelling and grammar checker. Perfection is not expected, but please do your best to correct elementary spelling and grammar mistakes beforehand.
So, if you've got a first draft or even just an outline and would like experienced eyeballs to help make it better, PM me.

Last edited:
Hi
Looking for someone to edit three different Vday stories.
One a lengthy lesbian love story
One an essay on how to spice up your relationship
One a mind control twist on Romeo and Juliet.

If interested please let me know.

Hi
Looking for someone to edit three different Vday stories.
One a lengthy lesbian love story
One an essay on how to spice up your relationship
One a mind control twist on Romeo and Juliet.

If interested please let me know.
I can take a look at them for you if you would like. you can email me a word doc or put them on google docs either works.

Reminder ~~ No e-mail addresses allowed in posts

is my email

Last edited by a moderator:
I am available to edit people's stories.

I am an amateur writer with a decent grasp of the English language. I have come to learn that I excel well at editing other works. Additionally I find myself editing stories in my head if I find connectivity, grammar, or general issues with a good story. I just want to support budding writers so they can excel and achieve their best work.

My genres of expertise and preference are: Loving wives, romance, mature, first time, incest/taboo, sci-fi/fantasy, anal, fan fiction, nonhuman, and erotic horror. Please feel free to give me a DM as I would like to help budding writers bloom in their art.
So, I don't yet have a story that needs editing. However, I do have a fairly long worldbuilding, characterization, and background doc. What I'm looking for is someone to read what I have and give me a little guidance and fully fleshing it out and any ideas about how the narrative could be structured. It's an incest/taboo story/concept. Can I send it to you? It's in .docx (Google Docs) format right now, if you'd like to receive in a different format, just let me know and I would be happy to oblige.

Back