Editor Willing to help others

DaddysGirl022

Virgin
Hi! I'm a willing editor who has a lot of time on her hands to help any struggling writer out there.

The categories I am willing to do are:

Erotic Couple
Exhibitionsit & Voyeur
First Times
Incest/Taboo
Loving Wives
Mature
Romance

I'm willing to help with spelling, editing, and the flow of the story. So what are you waiting for, PM me so we can begin your writing journey together!

If I don't answer quick enough, don't worry; I will get back to you as fast as I can.

Hi! I'm a willing editor who has a lot of time on her hands to help any struggling writer out there.

Erotic Couple
Exhibitionsit & Voyeur
First Times
Incest/Taboo
Loving Wives
Mature
Romance

I'm willing to help with spelling, editing, and the flow of the story. So what are you waiting for, PM me so we can begin your writing journey together!

If I don't answer quick enough, don't worry; I will get back to you as fast as I can.
Hello
I would like to avail of your offer for help if I may. I have a story falling under Exhibitionist & Voyeur and Loving Wives.
How do I get in contact with you to share the material?

Erotic Couple
Exhibitionsit & Voyeur
First Times
Incest/Taboo
Loving Wives
Mature
Romance

I'm looking for an editor to help me with a AI rejection. My story is about 6k words and the seventh chapter of six published works, all written using Grammarly for punctuation and grammar. The series is published under the Incest/ taboo heading.
PM me if you're interested in taking a look.
Thanks for your time.

Hello, I have written many works and put them on my computer, but since English is not my native language, there may be word errors and so on. I would like to ask for your help. Please contact me, thank you very much.

Back