Hi, I need help of an editor please

Hi everybody, I new to literotica, tried to submit my own story (only 1st chapter) and got rejected, because apparently
- I seem to be using German quotation marks - I am simpy using quotation marks on my keybord, but ok, I can fix this myself
- The convention is one speaker per paragraph, so whenever someone new says something, start a new paragraph. - I am actually doing this, it´s always a new paragraph when a different person speaks, so I don´t know why the moderator is saying this

Then I got a recommendation to seek a voluntary editor. But there is 51 pages of them in the category, how should I select whom to contact ? Any editor here please willing to help me to get the story into a publishable state ? Thanks.

The whole story is rather long, almost 100k words, but I suppose, you could check just first 2 to 4 chapters ? 1st chapter is less than 2k words, 2nd is 11k words, 3rd is 3k words, 4th chapter is 4k words etc...

The story characteristics - set in an institution that trains trophy wives and girlsfriends, thus soft to middle strenght dominance and submission, some BDSM, erotic punishment and training, maledom, lesbian.... Nothing too strong. Any editor interested to edit a story with such themes ? Please help. Thanks :)

tried to submit my own story (only 1st chapter) and got rejected, because apparently
- I seem to be using German quotation marks - I am simpy using quotation marks on my keybord, but ok, I can fix this myself
- The convention is one speaker per paragraph, so whenever someone new says something, start a new paragraph. - I am actually doing this, it´s always a new paragraph when a different person speaks, so I don´t know why the moderator is saying this
The rejection note is a canned response. It covers a couple of potential issues, but it is not specific to your submission.

If you think that you can make the corrections yourself without going through a volunteer editor you can. It's a suggestion, not a requirement.

That said, having another set of eyes to sanity check is good to get.

Hi everybody, I new to literotica, tried to submit my own story (only 1st chapter) and got rejected, because apparently

Then I got a recommendation to seek a voluntary editor. But there is 51 pages of them in the category, how should I select whom to contact ? Any editor here please willing to help me to get the story into a publishable state ? Thanks.

The whole story is rather long, almost 100k words, but I suppose, you could check just first 2 to 4 chapters ? 1st chapter is less than 2k words, 2nd is 11k words, 3rd is 3k words, 4th chapter is 4k words etc...

The story characteristics - set in an institution that trains trophy wives and girlsfriends, thus soft to middle strenght dominance and submission, some BDSM, erotic punishment and training, maledom, lesbian.... Nothing too strong. Any editor interested to edit a story with such themes ? Please help. Thanks :)
A suggestion, invest in a subscription to Grammarly. It will walk you through the many of the 'errors' that pop up. With that done, then find authors you like and begin a conversation with them.

Back