Need Help

4Play4us

Really Experienced
Hi, I'm an older Lit member, been around for 20yrs or so. I've wanted to write to someone that can help me on using and navigating this newer version of Lit. It seems like every time I login, I have to start from scratch because things have changed. If this message finds an author thinking that I don't belong on Lit, then tell me that also.
I started writing on Lit, looking for stories and/or writing stories about Older/Younger and my favorite Incest/Taboo. I have many ideas for stories that could be put down on paper and I'd like to find an on going writing partner and/or partners.
I'm straight and will stay that way, but would welcome Bi females, Older females, Milf's, Grannies and Teens as a writing partner.
I know I'm asking for a lot of information regarding, "how, do I .....?" I would be disappointed if the authors felt I didn't belong, and if you looked at my past postings, the numbers have dropped off only because I find it too hard for me to Navigate. At 70+ I still enjoy writing and I still feel like I have thoughts and ideas to share with other writers.
Thank you, 4Play4us

Reminder ~~

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm an older Lit member, been around for 20yrs or so. I've wanted to write to someone that can help me on using and navigating this newer version of Lit. It seems like every time I login, I have to start from scratch because things have changed. If this message finds an author thinking that I don't belong on Lit, then tell me that also.
I started writing on Lit, looking for stories and/or writing stories about Older/Younger and my favorite Incest/Taboo. I have many ideas for stories that could be put down on paper and I'd like to find an on going writing partner and/or partners.
I'm straight and will stay that way, but would welcome Bi females, Older females, Milf's, Grannies and Teens as a writing partner.
I know I'm asking for a lot of information regarding, "how, do I .....?" I would be disappointed if the authors felt I didn't belong, and if you looked at my past postings, the numbers have dropped off only because I find it too hard for me to Navigate. At 70+ I still enjoy writing and I still feel like I have thoughts and ideas to share with other writers.
Thank you, 4Play4us
First, I suggest you remove your email address before the mods do it. It is against the rules.
As you appear to be looking for a writing partner/collaborator rather than an edit for a finished story you might get a better response from either of these two forums.
I would be up for editing before submitting it, but not as a joint writer.

https://forum.literotica.com/forums/story-ideas.2/

https://forum.literotica.com/forums/authors-hangout.3/

Back