sexual jewelry, who wears it?

KinkyGAGuy

Literotica Guru
So a discussion came up among a group of friends last night about sexual jewelry. In that discussion everything came up. I am talking about, nipple piercings, belly buttons, clit piercings, cock or ball piercings, cock rings, ball straps.

So I thought I would bring that up in here. Who has or wears what where?

Post pictures at your own discretion.

I personally have a jeweled cock ring that I wear on occasions, and also have a leather strap that is worn around the cock and balls.

I personally like women that have nipple, belly button and clit piercings.

Looking forward to seeing the responses.

I bought a man's bracelet that, albeit smaller, it looks just like chain you buy at the hardware store. It is bright silver and somewhat heavy, and since it is a series of chain links, I can affix the clasp at any diameter. I often wrap it around my husband's balls and fasten it for the day. My little reminder that his balls belong to me. :D

Did that hurt? Did it work during sex?
It hurt being pierced of course, then it went away. For a week of wearing a "bandage" over the tip of it was funny & would "drop" off at times, hilarious. My wife loved it actually, worked very well.

As a nude beach aficionado, I get to see lots of these things. I remember the first time I saw a guy with a Prince Albert, I asked him how he could possibly have sex with that thing. He looked at me like I was an idiot and said, "well, it comes out!" Duh!

Another guy had about fifty piercings in his scrotum. We called him "Mr. Ball-Jangles."

Later I met a guy who claimed to have pierced his own dick himself. With a hammer and a sterilized nail! That's a dude I swore I would never piss off.

Last night one of the ladies suggested hair scrunchies for use of a cock ring! She stated that she used to put them on her ex husband, as a reminder to him that she owned them.

She stated , with a giggle, she would color match the scrunchie with the panties he was wearing that day.

As a nude beach aficionado, I get to see lots of these things. I remember the first time I saw a guy with a Prince Albert, I asked him how he could possibly have sex with that thing. He looked at me like I was an idiot and said, "well, it comes out!" Duh!

Another guy had about fifty piercings in his scrotum. We called him "Mr. Ball-Jangles."

Later I met a guy who claimed to have pierced his own dick himself. With a hammer and a sterilized nail! That's a dude I swore I would never piss off.

Holy shit! That must have been one tough dude!

Not really interested in wearing any myself. But I love the look of a jeweled butt plug on a woman.

None but..

I would love a jeweled butt plug, think that would be so sexy! Pretty and they look like they would feel good! Mmmm might just have to put my non jeweled one in!

I bought a man's bracelet that, albeit smaller, it looks just like chain you buy at the hardware store. It is bright silver and somewhat heavy, and since it is a series of chain links, I can affix the clasp at any diameter. I often wrap it around my husband's balls and fasten it for the day. My little reminder that his balls belong to me. :D

No doubt a reminder for him as well.

lots

Ok, here we go, I've had a PA, didn't think it was much of a piercing so I did a Magic Cross. It didn't hurt that much. I had 4 piercings in my scrotum, I only have 2 now because I started wearing a cock ring daily and the bottom 2 got in the way. I've had numerous other piercings, nipples, pubic and others. My wife has her nipple pierced as well as her belly button. She had her clit hood pierced but found out she was allergic to metal so her other piercings are PTFE, ( plastic ). Pictures of most of these are here on Lit somewhere. Oh, I did/do all of our piercings myself.

Sexual jewelry

Thinking about getting a nipple pierced, seen some lovely examples on here

Paul Allen has mistaken me for this dickhead Marcus Halberstram. It seems logical because Marcus also works at P&P and in fact does the same exact thing I do and he also has a penchant for Valentino suits and Oliver Peoples glasses. Marcus and I even go to the same barber, although I have a slightly better haircut.

Back