ever unbuttoned your blouse to seduce a woman?

did you ever unbutton to seduce a woman with your cleavage?

• Total voters
and what about horny women, who need much more than a fridge...e.g. a seductive cleavage?:rose:

I love bewbs as much as the next person but if I am in a club and wanting someone to make the first move ( I seldom ever do) I am hyper sensitive to their smile and what their eyes are doing. If she is obviously interested in me and giving that vibe, she could be wearing a buttoned up rain jacket and it'd make very little difference to me.

I Don't Know .....

..... It sounds like it could work, and based on metrics, it should! :) If I had some cleavage, I wouldn't mind doing the research for myself ! :)

I don't have seductive cleavage, but the subtle smile and opened blouse can do wonders. It's not always about the amount.

You have sexy just flowing out of you. ;) I didn't invent boobs and sure don't have the only pair walking around so I try and use a lot of things to attract the attention I am wanting.

nice...wish I'd be the one...:rose:

Newport NC USA

We have a concert every Saturday evening at the Morehead City Park/Marina. I'm the one on the sidewalk in my lawn chair wearing the dress.

Stop bye and say hello.

i have to find other women that will seduce me like this...

Boobs on display

I saw my first wife's sister do it! Of course, it was because I dared her to do it!

We were out dancing one night and I saw one of the ladies was watching my wife's sister like she was the sexiest thing on the planet. (Well, she WAS damn sexy back then!) She was wearing a white, long sleeve blouse with buttons up the front, almost like a man's white dress shirt. I told my wife about what was going on and we started paying attention a little more. Her sister was married, but her husband worked for the government and was out of town for a month or so.

Finally, her sister noticed us paying attention to SOMETHING and asked us what the hell was going on. We told her about the lady watching her when she got up to get a drink, go to the bathroom, dance, etc... I said to her, "I dare you to unbutton your blouse some so she can get a better look." She did better than that! She went to the bathroom, took off her bra and unbutton some buttons.
When she came out of the bathroom, the lady watching her got up and actually walked halfway across the room to get a better look!!! I looked at my wife and she just shrugged and said, "She used to date girls too."

Before the evening was over, my wife's sister made a point of playing pool by herself, making sure she was bending over to make shots and so her admirer could see here naked breasts very easily. They played two rounds of pool together, then my wife went over to talk to them. When she came back, she said, "Well, we don't need to give her a ride home tonight." I was floored!

A few days later, I saw my wife's sister in town and asked her how things went and she just shrugged and smiled and said, "Okay!"

I was the one watching some years back...she clearly was straight...but kind of posed in public for me...her cleavage was such a tease...OMG:rose:

I saw my first wife's sister do it! Of course, it was because I dared her to do it!

We were out dancing one night and I saw one of the ladies was watching my wife's sister like she was the sexiest thing on the planet. (Well, she WAS damn sexy back then!) She was wearing a white, long sleeve blouse with buttons up the front, almost like a man's white dress shirt. I told my wife about what was going on and we started paying attention a little more. Her sister was married, but her husband worked for the government and was out of town for a month or so.

Finally, her sister noticed us paying attention to SOMETHING and asked us what the hell was going on. We told her about the lady watching her when she got up to get a drink, go to the bathroom, dance, etc... I said to her, "I dare you to unbutton your blouse some so she can get a better look." She did better than that! She went to the bathroom, took off her bra and unbutton some buttons.
When she came out of the bathroom, the lady watching her got up and actually walked halfway across the room to get a better look!!! I looked at my wife and she just shrugged and said, "She used to date girls too."

Before the evening was over, my wife's sister made a point of playing pool by herself, making sure she was bending over to make shots and so her admirer could see here naked breasts very easily. They played two rounds of pool together, then my wife went over to talk to them. When she came back, she said, "Well, we don't need to give her a ride home tonight." I was floored!

A few days later, I saw my wife's sister in town and asked her how things went and she just shrugged and smiled and said, "Okay!"

Yes but with a buttoned t-shirt.

During an internship in college there was another intern who I was determined to have before the end of the summer. We'd hang out at my place, have dinner, etc...

One weekend she was hanging at my place and I was wearing a t-shirt with all the buttons unbuttoned in a deep vee. So there was a lot of me bending over to check dinner in the stove and reaching past her for things. Like most of the summer, I'd see her eyes lingering. But this time I made my move.

I caught her eyes lingering on my breasts and made sure she saw that I noticed. At first she mumbled an apology but I just leaned over and kissed her. She was very sweet and hesitant at first but she was a super quick learner and, God, was she enthusiastic. She practically spent the rest of that summer with her tongue affixed to my pussy.
This is so hot!!! I would love to have been the other girl!!!

Back