Disaster Strikes (closed for beachbum)

Kelly looked up at the purple hat, and then back down at Amber. "I bet you look good in a ball cap." He reached up and grabbed the cap; quite aware of the close proximity of their bodies, especially after his chest brushed her arm and shoulder.

Coming down off his tiptoes, he was now even closer to her. Her breasts pressed lightly to his chest. "What are you apologizing for. I am the one who should be apologizing. It was me who is responsible for our bodies coming this close.... not that I am complaining, which is why I didn't apologize."

Mike smiled at Amber as he looked into her mesmerizing green eyes. Then, he stepped back. "Okay, I am sorry. I should not have said that. It was inappropriate to make a comment like that. After all, we are not in a bar somewhere, so, I should not be talking like I am trying to pick you up.

As he moved away from Amber, Kelly turned his body a little. He wanted to make sure that his arousal was not obvious. He did not want Amber to think that he was a pig, so, he needed to hide the fact that the close proximity of their bodies, and the fact that her perfect breasts had been pressed to his chest had made him hard.

"Oh, I need to go back and see if they have any boxers. I am soaked through, and if they don't, I am going to have to go commando." He chuckled a little as he moved away from Amber. He wanted to grab her, pull her close, and explore her wonderful body, but the last thing he needed to do was alienate the one person who had really tried to help him.

MIke looked for some boxers, but didn't find any. He grabbed a pair of gym shorts. Walking back over toward Amber, he held the gym shorts up. "I guess these will have to do. Now, where should we go to change?"

Amber couldn't help but laugh at Mike's blatant flirting. It was a nice change of pace, to think about something than the death and devastation outside of those walls. Maybe it wasn't veru appropriate... but it felt nice, regardless.

She watched as he walked away, in search of underweat and she laughed, knowing he wouldn't find any. Glancing around, she did spot a rack of bathing suits. A bikini would suffice in her case. She picked out a rather skimpy one, the most like underwear that she could find.

"I would say the bathrooms but theres no windows so theyre going to be pitch black." She said in response to his question when he returned.

She glanced around. "I'll take one corner of the room and you can take the other " she said, shrugging and walking over behind a clothing rack full of sweatshirts that would give her some privacy.

She stripped out pf her wet clothes, using a rack of nearby beach towels to dry off some, and stepped into the bikini. She pulled the low slung sweatpanrs on next, pleased that they fit just perfectly, hugging her curves in just the right way.

She pulled the bikini top on and glanced around. She really could use a brush to pull her hair up under the hat. She spotted one over near the cash registers and walked over to get it.

Her mouth went dry as she glanced over and saw Mike standing shirtless, athletic shorts low on his hips, toweling his upper body dry. He was gorgeous.

Amber grabbed the brush and worked it through her long hair, contorting her body slightly so that she could reach the ends. She then pulled it up into a messy bun using a hair tie she borrowed from the store as well.

Next she pulled the tank top on over the bikini top, placed the cap on her head, and grabbed a pair of flip flops and a sweatshirt.

Mike was done and waiting by the door, grinning.

"Ready!" Amber said, walking over to him and grinning back.

Kelly removed the soaked uniform from his body. His skin was all wrinkled from being wet for several days. As he removed the last of his clothing, and began to towel off, he could sense Amber moving around.

He pulled the gym shorts up, so that he wasn't naked if she was coming his way.... not that he would mind being naked with her. He would love to feel her body against his. Then he finished toweling off.

Then, he saw her, in a bikini top. "wow," he hoped he didn't say it out loud, but that was what he said.. hopefully just to himself. She looked incredible. Her perfect breasts covered in just the bikini top caused something to grow in his gym shorts.

He watched her brush and pull her hair up into a bun. Then, he finished dressing. He decided to just leave the shorts on for now; he would save the sweatpants for later. He pulled the t-shirt on and decided to go barefoot, for now. His boots would go on when they went out searching again.

He walked over by the door to wait for Amber. He carried the sweatpants, sweatshirt, and jacket. When she approached, he couldn't help but let his eyes wander over her. Seeing her in the tank top had him speechless.

"Oh, I most certainly am." He smiled at her after his response to her question about whether he was ready. He didn't tell her what he was ready for, but he had a feeling that she would be able to tell from the way he said it. Yes, he was flirting with her.

He stood in front of the door; still looking at her. "Maybe we should go looking for another area, in case something happens to the area that your friends are in. It is always good to have a back-up plan." He smiled at her... his eyes focused on her wonderful body.

He stepped back and let her go out. Following her up the stairs to the next level, he was eye level with her firm ass. The sweatpants certainly didn't do it justice, but he had seen it in her drenched clothes before, and he knew how perfect it was.

They found another lounge on the next floor. Kelly took note that it was two floors above where the others were. "You want to hang out here for a little while, or do you want to head back down with your friends?"

Amber grinned at Mike's flirty tone when he said he was ready. She knew exactly what he meant. It was.... very obvious... if she so much as glanced down. Men, she thought, laughing to herself. But who was she kidding? She was having the same exact thoughts!

She lead the way up the stairs and they found another lounge, higher up. Mike asked if she was ready to go back down and she flopped onto a comfortable looking couch in answer, smiling at him.

"I'm not ready for more show tunes yet" she said. She patted the couch beside her. "Relax for a while, Captain. There's nothing else we can do right now".

Kelly watched her flop onto the couch. He chuckled a little. "Oh, I am sure there are other things for us to do." He moved over and sat down on the couch next to Amber. He was glad that she had decided that she didn't want to go back to her friends yet. He was enjoying his time alone with her.

As he sat down on the couch, his leg brushed hers. he couldn't honestly say that it was an accident. He also couldn't honestly say that he had done it on purpose. he just had not made a conscious effort to make sure he was far enough away from her to avoid contact. Okay, it was on purpose.

"Oh, I am sorry. Well, sort of." He smiled at her. "Pretty tough situation we are all in here, isn't it Amber. I am sure you have been pretty stressed for the last couple of days. I know that being alone was stressful. I can't imagine what it was like having to deal with the storm and the other four."

He patted her on the knee. "We are all okay, for now. We don't have to worry about them bothering us. I think I stressed enough that they needed to stay put. It will give you some peace and quiet away from them. Of course, it means that you are all alone with me." He winked at her.

Amber felt Mike sit next to her, his thigh warm and strong against her own. She laid her head back and closed her eyes vlissfully as she listened to him speak.

"Mmmm yes... no show tunes here" she murmured. She opened one eye and cut it towards him. "If you start humming jeopardy i will hit you" she said, cracking a smile and bumping jim with her shoulder lightly.

"It was a little intense being stuck there. I feel better here though. At least we have a boat. Food. You". She smiled. "I dont mind being alone with you, Captain. I like you".

"Oh, you are going to hit me? Perhaps I should start humming because Maybe I am into that," he joked with her.

When she bumped him with her shoulder, he leaned into her, maintaining the contact between them.

"Well, Amber, I have to admit that I like being alone with you. You most certainly are a sight for sore eyes. In fact, you are a sight whether it is in a stressful situation or not. I think you are beautiful and sexy, and if I am being to forward, you are welcome to slap me, but, it is the way I feel."

He used his shoulder to push her down on the couch, and turned and looked down at her.

A slight gasp escaped her lips as Mike pushed Amber down into the couch. Her eyes dilated and she gazed up at him. Her hand had landed on his chest, not pushing him away, but fisted into the shirt he was wearing.

She shifted and her leg slid up in between both of his. "I wont slap you" she murmured in a husky voice.

And then she pulled him down to her, her lips brushing his lightly, testing the water before allowing him to take control of the situation. His chest pressed firmly against hers and her nipples rasped against the bathing suit that barely contained them.

One hand traveled up and lightly ran through his hair, her own hat falling sideways as it was knocked out of the way and she giggled softly.

He brushed his lips over hers. Then he looked at her. "Oh, you don't like it rough, huh."

Mike reached up and removed the hat from her head. He ran his fingers through her hair as he repositioned himself so that he was above her but his weight wasn't on her. He left her leg between his, and pressed his hips to her a little.

Kelly kissed Amber; deeper this time. His free hand moved to her hip and then slowly slid up her side; moving over the material of her tanktop, but imagining his fingertips sliding over her silky skin.

As his fingertips moved along the side of her firm breast, Mike kissed Amber deeper, his tongue flicking at the tip of her tongue.

Amber felt Mike deepen the kiss and sighed softly. She trailed her fingers down the back of his neck, to the back of his strong shoulders, kneading them gently. Their tongues tangled intimately and she felt his hips grind down into hers. She could feel that he was hard and felt her bikini bottoms go damp.

His fingers trailed up her side and seemed to hesitate near her breast. She moved slightly, a wanton move, pushing her breast against him, and moaned.

Just then she heard something outside in the hall. A second later she shrieked at the little dog she had rescued came wriggling up onto the couch, inserting himself between them, tail wagging, slapping Amber happily in the face.

Amber growled softly. "I'm regretting rescuing you right now, dog" she whispered jokingly and she looked over at Mike and laughed out loud at the annoyed look on his face.

Kelly rolled off of Amber as the dog jumped in between them. He was pissed off at first, but then laughed about it when Amber laughed. He sat up and leaned back on the couch. "What did you do, have some kind of signal to the dog to come and rescue you?" He laughed again... half-heartedly.

Kelly ran his hands over Amber's leg; caressing her thigh through the sweatpants. He looked at the mutt. He couldn't be mad at it. Well, he could, but it wasn't worth the aggravation.

"Well, it seems that your friend is trying to tell you something. Maybe we should get back downstairs to the others. They are probably wondering where you are. They may have sent the mutt to look for you."

Amber giggled at Mike's words. "He must have some kind of a sixth sense" she said, sighing as she felt his hand travel up her inner thigh.

Agilely, she stood, bent down and kissed Mike on the lips. A kiss full of promise and temptation. "We will continue this later" she murmured, reaching out a hand to him in invitation to join her standing.

Tumble jumped off the couch and went skidding down the hallway, little feet scrabbling to gain traction on the slick floor.

"I didnt want a dog" she admitted as they walked down the hall. "But hes kinda cute... except for being an interrupting pain in the ass". She cut her eyes and giggled softly, squeezing his hand in hers.

Mike took Amber's hand and stood up. The kiss she had just given him offered hope for the two of them in the future. What the future would bring, though, he had no idea. Who knew what the weather would bring.

He took her in his arms. His hands brushed over her ass as he pulled her to him. He kissed her deeply, before freeing her and following her as Amber followed the dog out into the hallway.

"well, he is a survivor, like you, so, there is a natural attraction there. Plus, he has good taste. He chose you over your friends."

They went back downstairs to the lounge where the others were. After they went in together, kelly said that he was going to go check and make sure the boats were okay, and see if it was worth him trying to go out and search some more.

Captain Kelly went down a flight to where the boats were. They were still secured to the building. He looked outside and it was still raining, but not that hard. If he was going out on his own, he would have gone, but, he was relying on Amber to get him around town, so, he decided that he couldn't put someone else into danger.

Mike went back up to the lounge. He announced to the others that it was still raining lightly. he told Amber that he was thinking of going out for a little and staying close to the Community College so that he didn't get lost. "I will come back and get you when it stops raining."

Everything in Amber screamed for her to tell Mike not to go out right now. The weather still didn't feel right. She felt as if something was still Brewing out there, although she had no real basis for that feeling. Maybe it was just paranoia from the fact that they had just been hit with the worst series of storms in the history of ever.

She watched as Mike walked back out towards the boats. As soon as he had motored away, Tori all but attacked her.

"I don't know if you noticed" she said, "but that dude is totally hot. And I think he thinks you are hot as well."

Amber laughed. "I kinda did notice... when we began making out upstairs only to be interrupted by Tumble, there".

Tori squealed and clapped. "What else did you find out?"

Amber shook her head and shrugge. She hadn't found anything out, really. Not about Mike, not about the storms, not about anybody else in town. It was like they were living in an apocolypse.

She sat down on a lounge chair and glanced out the window at the water hovering not far below. She couldn't see a boat anywhere, and she felt a little bit of anxiety for Mike. The rain continued to come down, and the waters slowly continued to rise.

Would it ever stop?

Captain Kelly was glad that Amber had not tried to talk him out of it, or insist on going with him. When it came down to it, he had a job to do, and he did not want anyone, even someone as hot as Amber, to interfere with his mission. He knew that if she had insisted on going with him, he would have just stayed put. He couldn't put someone else in danger.

Mike tried to get his bearings. Even though it wasn't raining that hard, it was enough to make seeing things difficult. He tried to figure out where he had been with Amber so that he could continue working his grid. He thought he was back on course, but he wasn't sure. Anyway, he worked back and forth; looking for survivors.

He approached a two story building, and he saw a couple on the roof. They were shocked when they saw him. He identified himself as he approached, and he pulled the boats up along the building. "There are a couple of other people that I have left at the Community College. I will take you there, but first I need to keep looking for other survivors."

He pulled away with the couple in the second boat. He continued to look for survivors. The rain continued. It actually seemed to be raining harder now than it was when he started out. He was becoming immune to it. The one thing that he had working against him though was light. Nightfall was coming, and that would put an end to the search for the day.

He chatted with the couple as he searched. Finally, he decided that it was getting too dark to continue. "Okay guys, I am going to get you to the Community College. I will just need your help getting me back there."

Following their directions he made it back. He pulled up to the window so they could climb into the building. Then he guided his boat to the window, climbed in with the rope and tied it off. He told them to follow him. He led the couple up to the lounge. "Hey guys, this is Tina and John. Tina and John, this is the guys."

Amber had not realized how tired she was until she sat down in the lounge chair. It wasn't long before she dozed off into a fitful sleep, tossing and turning. She didn't fully wake until she heard voices, one of them being Mike's. He had returned, and it sounded as if he had found a few more stranded survivors.

Yawning, Amber stood up and stretched, the tiny tank top she was wearing riding up to expose the bottom two inches of her flat belly. When she finished stretching, she opened her eyes and saw Mike standing across the room watching her. She gave him a small smile and a wave, walking up to him.

He had two people with him, a couple, that he said he had found a little ways across town. They had helped him get back to the Community College and she shuddered at the fact that he had gone so far with nobody with him. He could have gotten lost if he hadn't found this couple.

He was once again soaked to the bone. She walked over to where she had laid out their clothes from earlier, his uniform was still a little bit damp, but it had dried out for the most part. Including his underwear. She gathered them all up and walked over to him holding them out.

"Why don't you go change and I will grab us all something to eat" she said softly. " maybe you can take Tina and John down to get some dry clothes as well".

"Thanks Amber. I think I will take them up the the school store while there is still a little light and let them get some clothes. i will get some new clothes as well."

He took the couple upstairs and they all grabbed clothes. Mike grabbed another pair of shorts, another pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. He led them back downstairs and into the lounge. He took his dry clothes and went into a classroom down the hall from the lounge and changed.

When he returned to the lounge, he talked with Mr. Zuckerberg for a little while. He wanted to make sure that he was doing okay. Then he went and talked with Tori. She seemed to be holding up pretty well. After checking in on the others, he walked over to Amber.

"You holding up okay? You look exhausted. Why don't you find someplace to lie down and get some rest." He wanted her to lie down somewhere with him, but he needed to do his job first. He had to make sure that these people were okay.

Amber hunted down some more food from vending machines, trying to find things that were filling, and would give them a little bit of nutrition. It was the best they could do given the situation.

She sat down and began munching on a Pop-Tart. Soon enough, Mike and the others were back. He was dressed and let's the same outfit as he had dressed himself in before. She watched as he made the rounds, talking to all of her neighbors. He had a reassuring presence about him. Everyone seemed to relax when he was in the room. It might have something to do with his place in the Navy, but she had a feeling it was more about him personally.

Eventually he made his way to her and she smiled at him, handing him what was left from the vending machine foraging. He told her she looked exhausted and she laughed.

"What about you? You've been going non-stop right? Don't you think you deserve some down time also?" Her words could be construed as flirtatious, but her eyes showed that she was genuinely concerned about him. He needed to rest just like everybody else. It was growing dark now, there would be no more search-and-rescue missions that night.

Everybody seemed to be settling in for the night. The new couple had wandered off on their own, finding a secluded corner. Tori and old Mr. Zuckerberg were swapping stories and laughing together. Their other neighbors had also wandered off to find their spots for the evening. All of the couches were taken. The chaise lounge was also occupied.

Amber stood. "C'mon, Captain" she said softly, her eyes twinkling. "It's still raining, and there's still more people out there to be rescued, I'm sure. You need to rest while you can. Let's go back up to the other lounge. We will hear if anything is wrong down here..."

Mike took her hand and they headed out of the lounge. Once out of sight of the others, he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to him. Kelly kissed Amber softly as he held her close. He broke the kiss, looked at her, and said, "I just want to say I am glad that I found someone willing to help me out."

He led Amber toward the stairs, and they climbed the two flights to the other lounge. He pushed the door open and let her go in first. He made sure the door closed behind them after he went inside.

Kelly waved his arm around the room. "Choose your sleeping location my dear. You choose first and then I will make my choice." He looked around the room. Yes, they had been here before, and something had started here before, but he did not want to assume anything was going to happen here again. He was a gentleman, and he respected women. He was not going to assume that Amber wanted to continue what they had been doing prior to the doggus interruptus.

He saw Amber moving toward the couch where they had been before and assumed that was where she was going to sleep. He looked over and found a big chair near a coffee table. he would be able to stretch out there and get a decent night sleep.

The kiss that Mike gave her was slow and deep. It started a fire burning deep in her belly, and Amber leaned into him without hesitation. She smiled when he thinks her, and they headed upstairs to the other Lounge.

Mike gestured to the room and told her to pick where she was going to sleep. She knew he was being a gentleman, giving her the option to bow out of what they had started before. But she had no intentions of doing that. She walked over to the couch where they had relaxed earlier and sat down, leaning up against the arm of it.

She watched as his eyes looked around the room and settled on a big, comfortable looking armchair.

"Are you ready to go to sleep?" She asked softly, her eyes inviting. "I dont know if I'm quite ready yet. Why don't you come join me?"

When Mike came over and sat down, she immediately leaned into him slightly, so that her shoulder and her thigh were touching his.

"Where are you from?" She asked, curious about him. All she knew was that he was an officer in the Navy.

Last edited:
Mike walked over and sat on the couch with Amber. he kept a little distance between them; making sure that he made no assumptions about what her intentions were by asking him to sit with her.

"I am exhausted, but not ready to sleep." He listened to her question. "I was born and raised in Pennsylvania. After graduating from high school, I went to the Naval Academy. Have been serving my country ever since."

He turned sideways on the couch to face her. it wasn't pitch black yet, and even in what little light there was, Amber was amazingly beautiful despite everything she had been through.

He placed his hand on her knee. It just rested there. "I really want to thank you for your help earlier. I know we didn't find anyone, but, if you hadn't been with me then, I would never have found Tina and John, because I picked up where we left off earlier."

Mike leaned over, cupped Amber's cheek and kissed her softly. yes, he said he wasn't going to assume anything, but he was so attracted to her that he just needed to taste her sweet lips once again.

Amber smiled and told Mike that he was welcome for the help. "Theres no reason for you to be out there alone" she said.

Then he leaned in and kissed her tenderly. Amber willingly leaned into the kiss, wrapping her hands around the back of his neck, pulling herself closer to him. She wanted to feel the warmth of his body pressed against hers. The attraction have been simmering below the surface, threatening to overflow since she had first saw him.

Slowly, she leaned back against the couch, pulling him down on top of her. She could feel his chest against hers, his hips pressing into her own, and his legs intertwining between hers as the kiss deepened. Their tongues touched, dancing together, and she ran her hands down the back of his shoulders.

Breaking the kiss slowly she smiled up at him. "Captain" she said softly, "I'm glad you came around and rescued us today".

Then she kissed him again, much deeper than before, and moaned softly as she felt his hard length press against her inner thigh.

"I was just doing my job Amber. I would have rescued more people if I could have found them. However, I must admit that I am happy that you were among the people that I rescued. You are so beautiful. I have never met anyone as sexy as you."

He leaned back into her kiss. His one hand cupped her firm breast through her tanktop and caressed it lightly while his other hand braced against the couch to keep him from collapsing on top of her.

The kiss got deeper. Their tongues danced. His hand caressed her breast a little harder.... digging his fingers into her through the tanktop.

He broke the kiss and sat back on the couch. Grabbing Amber, he pulled her into his lap. His hands went to her hips and held her firmly as his lips went back to hers... the kiss deeper still. His hands on her hips held her firmly in his lap.... his fingers brushed over her ass as they kissed... longingly.

Amber gasped quietly as Mike pulled her onto his lap. She sat with her legs spread apart, straddling him. She could feel his rock hard erection rubbing against her through the thin cotton sweatpants. His hands had worked her nipples into hard little nubs beneath the tank top and bathing suit top.

Leaning in, she ran her hands down his hard, muscular chest. Her fingers grasped the bottom hem of his shirt and she slowly pulled it up and over his head, her eyes greedily taking in the sight of him shirtless once again.

"I've been wanting to see you again ever since the bookstore" she admitted as she reached out and stroked her fingers gently down his abs, trailing them across the waistband of his shorts, teasing, playing.

He looked at her and leaned back from her without taking his hands off of her. "I knew you were looking at me. I knew there was a reason you went looking for that brush while wearing only the bikini top."

He stared at her teasingly as she teased him with her fingers around the waistband. He slid his hands slowly up her sides until his thumbs brushed over her breasts. His thumbs slowly circled her erect nipples poking through her tank and bikini top.

He smiled at her. "They are so hard it almost feels like nothing is covering them." He removed his hands from her perfect breasts and slid them down to her waist. Grasping the bottom of her tank, he lifted it over her head and threw it on the table in front of the couch.

His hands returned to her breasts. Now he caressed them through her bikini top. He gripped them firmly. His fingers pressing into her flesh; both exposed and still covered by the bikini. He leaned in and kissed across the top of her chest and then his lips found her neck and he kissed and licked and nibbled.... be careful not to leave any marks. he didn't want to embarrass her in front of the others.

Back