Story Swap

SwingerFun90

Virgin
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Posts
3
Looking for others to write stories with. Mainly kinky swinger, family, bi, and interracial stories. Would love to hear back from you!
 
I have managed to work with a writing partner, but these arrangements usually can get off the ground only when both have stories already on file that the other can see and can decide will be compatible with what they write. In my case, my writing partner read my stories and came to me directly with a collaboration request--and had a file here I could look at.
 
New to this with a lot of great ideas. Hoping to work with someone willing help along an inspiring story teller.
 
I've done a little, but only because the other person was already a friend and we were chatting along an erotic train of thoughts. All I can say is; it's far more difficult than writing your story alone. Everyone has different writing styles, and that alone makes it difficult to produce a smooth flow. And that doesn't even bring up the different minds going off on their own path in regard to plot-line! The only way I could see it working very well, at least for me, is a back and forth along the same plot from each persons perspective and in two unique voices.
 
I'm actually vaguely interested in collaborations, but potential collaborators need to have at least one story up. Not only to get a general sense of their style and skill level, but also their ability to actually write a story (as opposed to just "thinking about writing a story.") Too many folks out there say "let's collaborate" but actually mean "write this for me!"
 
Well....I went to forward half a story I'd started some time ago but the OP doesn't allow messages. What's the point in this thread, wasting peoples time. I'm quite angry as I'd a decent story idea I couldn't be bothered to finish.
 
SwingerFun90 isn't even listed as a member of Literotica. No account came up even on the day the OP was posted.
 
^ yeah, I noticed that too. Didn't realise you could be a member of the forum without being a member of the rest of lit.
 
^ yeah, I noticed that too. Didn't realise you could be a member of the forum without being a member of the rest of lit.

I didn't think so either. Maybe they were bounced out right after they posted, but it would seem that they would be marked as a guest in the forum then. Strange.
 
Back
Top