The Demon's Offer

No demon would want me stuck in any of my stories. I'm too useful to it in this reality.

But if forced to pick then the aptly titled "Driven by Demons." Seeing JD Walker has a lot of myself in him(cue organized religion rants and being a man hater) and runs a sex club, I could deal with it.

A question for you to ponder:

For the authors: a naughty demon is going to put you forever into one of your stories. You can pick the story yourself. Which one would you chose?

For the readers who did not write stories: the same question, but you have to pick the story from your favorites.
It just occurred to me that I could easily get Emma (my naughty demon) to beat the crap out of your naughty demon. She enjoys that kinda thing. And she got granted new powers by Lucy not that long ago. So she’s high on HPs.

Em

It just occurred to me that I could easily get Emma (my naughty demon) to beat the crap out of your naughty demon. She enjoys that kinda thing. And she got granted new powers by Lucy not that long ago. So she’s high on HPs.

Em

If she needs backup, Kratos and Freya can stop shagging each other and killing aliens briefly. Or Seelah and Arue can head over from the Pathfinder universe. They’re both pretty skilled at demon fighting.

An angel on me left shoulder, a devil me right. Even so, I just want to be me, not some girl in a story.

Back