Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cuz you can't play a real instrument. :p (Just teasing)

EJFan said:
whatever NB says, working a reed is nothing like working a trumpet's mouthpiece. the structure of the music is entirely different. :p

Denae said:
I imagine the vibrations would feel completely different in my, ah, highly sensitive spots.
well... it's like this... a trumpet player will give you firm, rapid-fire jolts at varying speeds/rhythms. a sax player will give you periods of varying forces. think of it as "da-ga-da da-ga-da" vs. "blahhhh blahhh"

Blahh Blahh!! Oh I'll SO SHOW YOU BLAHHH BLAHH..

It's on now!!

LOL

EJFan said:
well... it's like this... a trumpet player will give you firm, rapid-fire jolts at varying speeds/rhythms. a sax player will give you periods of varying forces. think of it as "da-ga-da da-ga-da" vs. "blahhhh blahhh"

Desperate-Need your help!

If anyone sees me posting on Lit tomorrow morning, for the love of all that's good in this life, please ask me IMMEDIATELY if I've placed the coffee pot underneath the drip spout. This morning was the 3rd time in the past 3 or 4 weekends in which I've gone to the kitchen to pour my first cup to find that I've neglected to replace the carafe. I have to clean up the counter and start all over again and that is not any way to start a day.

Thank you everyone.

Don't forget to check your Syrup supply

Denae said:
If anyone sees me posting on Lit tomorrow morning, for the love of all that's good in this life, please ask me IMMEDIATELY if I've placed the coffee pot underneath the drip spout. This morning was the 3rd time in the past 3 or 4 weekends in which I've gone to the kitchen to pour my first cup to find that I've neglected to replace the carafe. I have to clean up the counter and start all over again and that is not any way to start a day.

Thank you everyone.

EJFan said:
well... it's like this... a trumpet player will give you firm, rapid-fire jolts at varying speeds/rhythms. think of it as "da-ga-da da-ga-da"

Mommy I want one of those please.

EJ, did I ever tell you that words make me squirm in my seat.

I'm squirmin', I'm squirmin'

Denae said:

Thank you everyone.
would you believe that i actually made coffee once (last thanksgiving i think) and i didn't even put the grounds in. lol. i was 2/3 of the way through the first cup (in a cup w/a lid) before i realized it tasted too weak and wondered why. :D

EJFan said:

Where do I sign up? ;)

Denae said:
Mommy I want one of those please.

EJ, did I ever tell you that words make me squirm in my seat.

I'm squirmin', I'm squirmin'
:D i hope it's a nice leather chair in a hot room so you're making those noises you cherish. ;)

you know that sound jack hammers make? :p

LMAO!! JackHammers?

EJFan said:
:D i hope it's a nice leather chair in a hot room so you're making those noises you cherish. ;)

EJFan said:

I know that noise, but I've got a more delicious noise in mind. If you lean this way, I'll whisper it in your ear.

Now look here Syrup girl.. That was just not nice.. Maybe I deserved it but still..

Denae said:
Hey NB, maybe you need to think about being a SWITCH (LMAO)

Denae said:
I know that noise, but I've got a more delicious noise in mind. If you lean this way, I'll whisper it in your ear.
hell... i won't stop at leaning... i'll move there. :nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back