I just got permission!

MrsDazzle

Experienced
Today something that I thought would never happen in a million years happened. I was waiting to be picked up at the gym and taken to the auto shop by my husband. I met him over by the snack bar and as we were leaving I see the young stud I’ve had my eye on for months walk by and point him out to my husband saying, “You see that young stud over there? I’m pretty sure he wants to nail me.”

“Really?.............Would be kinda hot to see you seduce him.”

“Uh, what?”

Then we get to talking about it, and he clearly starts to want it to actually happen. He said he wasn’t concerned about it going further because of his age (he first guessed 25 based on his 5 o’clock shadow...lol nope...18), and he set up a couple of ground rules. First, once I get naked he can do whatever he wants with me for the next 24 hours but that’s it. Second thing was more for him: I have to alert him when we’re in a position that he can secretly watch.

I’ve never felt so hot and nervous! The only thing is he is a classmate of my son. I told my husband this, and he still wants me to go for it. Should I still go for it or no?

Today something that I thought would never happen in a million years happened. I was waiting to be picked up at the gym and taken to the auto shop by my husband. I met him over by the snack bar and as we were leaving I see the young stud I’ve had my eye on for months walk by and point him out to my husband saying, “You see that young stud over there? I’m pretty sure he wants to nail me.”

“Uh, what?”

Then we get to talking about it, and he clearly starts to want it to actually happen. He said he wasn’t concerned about it going further because of his age (he first guessed 25 based on his 5 o’clock shadow...lol nope...18), and he set up a couple of ground rules. First, once I get naked he can do whatever he wants with me for the next 24 hours but that’s it. Second thing was more for him: I have to alert him when we’re in a position that he can secretly watch.

I’ve never felt so hot and nervous! The only thing is he is a classmate of my son. I told my husband this, and he still wants me to go for it. Should I still go for it or no?

Make sure everything is really ok first.

Hmm, it sounds so tempting for you, your gym stud and your husband too.

Hmm, it sounds so tempting for you, your gym stud and your husband too.

Husband is already getting on my case to do it. I haven't seen him this sexually motivated in... ever. I've never seen him like this.:confused:

I'm still a little shocked to do anything soon I think.

Husband is already getting on my case to do it. I haven't seen him this sexually motivated in... ever. I've never seen him like this.:confused:

Sounds win-win(for you and the stud at least, hopefully everybody though) . Good luck

Perhaps use the classmate thing as a dealbreaker and to say not this time.” but make sure he knows you are open and into the idea

You should suggest the next place you keep an eye out for a young stud that won’t have a conflict

I think for the sake of your son, don't do it. You don't know how this might affect him

I'd say "no" for the sake of your son. It seems like the only person likely to be hurt by this is your son, and he's also the only person who doesn't get a say in it.

Otherwise this sounds like a win-win-win, if you're all into it.

The chance is just about zero that an 18 year old won't tell other people about this experience that, until now, he's only dreamed of (and has probably dreamed of many times). There are also other options, like waiting until he's not a classmate, or just finding someone else. There are many good looking 18 year old guys who would be down to fuck.

Have you ever heard the expression "don't shit where you eat"?

You're going to fuck a barely-legal friend of your son who lives in the same town as you? What could possibly go wrong?

Does the friend have parents? How do they feel about him balling married older women?

And unless you are planning to silence this friend, he's going to tell all his friends and the word will get around fast. This becoming public won't impact you or any of the members of your family?

My suggestion is to join a gym the next town over, then repeat the scenario with an additional degree of separation.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

Perhaps use the classmate thing as a dealbreaker and to say not this time.” but make sure he knows you are open and into the idea

You should suggest the next place you keep an eye out for a young stud that won’t have a conflict

I'm going to add my vote in this direction. As many have said, it's too close to home and your son. What I haven't seen mentioned is the benefit of furthering your husbands excitement and involvement. This is something that can bring a whole new dimension to your relationship. Sounds like he is open for it, so why not let him be more involved in the process?

sounds like a lot of the same opinion

—and sadly, I agree. There are plenty of fish to fry. Pick one (or a dozen, in time) that's not your son's classmate. It could very well blow up in his face

I too must weigh in on the side of not doing it with your son's young friend. The good news is that you have permission to play around. You have your husband's blessing. Now just go out there and find the right guy in the next town over and have some fun. Be sure to come back and tell us how it goes.

To the people telling me to "find another guy," I will tell you that it has not been that simple prior (a lot on part of my having interest and a lot on part of my husband being willing).

To the many people telling me to go for it via private messages -- YES I'M FUCKING TURNED ON AND HAVE PLEASURED MYSELF EVERY TIME I THINK ABOUT IT! And if I do go through with it, I will only share about it if you are willing to put your thoughts into this thread.

I'm really conflicted. One thing I've been thinking about is they will no longer be on the same campus in a little over a month.

When I was your sons age I hooked up with my best friends Aunt who was 7 years older than me. He knew about it. But I still didn't want everybody knowing. As women do,she proceeded to tell her girlfriends and they told there girlfriends.

If you think a 18 year old kid that is fucking his friends mom is going to keep quiet your crazy. As soon as he is out your front door and in his car,he will be on his phone calling his next best buddy telling him he just fucked the hell out of you and your husband watched.Then they will be scheming of a way to both fuck you. As many have told you this has disaster written all over it.

Just because your pussy is turned on because of a young hard strange hard cock what happened to respecting your son as a parent?

My wife and I are a hotwife couple. Our biggest fear about this lifestyle is our adult daughter finding out. Now while she's a lot more open minded than most 18 yr old males, we still want her to stay in the dark for fear of losing her respect.

“Uh, what?”

Do try double penetration when u get the chance. .it's the best. ..

To the people telling me to "find another guy," I will tell you that it has not been that simple prior (a lot on part of my having interest and a lot on part of my husband being willing).

To the many people telling me to go for it via private messages -- YES I'M FUCKING TURNED ON AND HAVE PLEASURED MYSELF EVERY TIME I THINK ABOUT IT! And if I do go through with it, I will only share about it if you are willing to put your thoughts into this thread.

I'm really conflicted. One thing I've been thinking about is they will no longer be on the same campus in a little over a month.

Will they still see each other other places such as the gym?

It may not be as easy as some say to find another young stud. That doesn’t change the likelihood that fucking this particular one might have consequences for you son.

And I hate to say it but if it feels like such an unusual circumstance consider the possibility that part of this guy’s interest in you is because he knows your son and that forms part of his interest in you. Whether in a good or bad way that heightens the risk to your son.

Not my life to screw up. Too many missing pieces of the puzzle to be able to give a thumbs up or down. But i hope you continue to be willing to share your thought process.

What i dont understand is you insinuating that it would not be that simple to find a new toy for you. Both reasons you provided are simply flawed. Here is the only way i see that one could not be flawed...that is if the thrill is because it is your sons friend...and not just a hot bod you find attractive. This add layers to the complexity of the decision. Does your husband know the boy and his son know each other?

“Uh, what?”

By all means, go for it! Have a ball!

If you've really thought it through and still want to fuck his brains out, go for it.

Does your husband have permission as well to have sex with others? My first marriage was open on both sides with a few ground rules. My ex breaking those was the reason for the divorce.

If you want to have this kid fuck you. Have a talk with him prior to doing it, tell him the consiquenses if anyone found out and if you feel you can trust him. Go and let him totally fuck you as much as you want to get fucked.
Enjoy, I would love to hear the details if you go thru with it.
Good Luck.

Think Positively

1. Your husband has given you a Hall Pass to fuck other guys.......That's huge.
2. You have shown that you can attract the attention of hot, fit, younger men...Good for You.

Potential negatives:

1. He will tell all his friends he is fucking you. (many may be friends of your son).
2. There's a good chance he'll invite some of those friends to come fuck you too. You could end up gangbanging ALL your son's friends repeatedly.
3. Over time, your son WILL find out.

I'd recommend that you pass on this kid and start to work on seducing some of the other young hot gym goers. If you get them over 25 they are far less likely to tell everyone they know. If you like the idea of having him invite others to share you, just ask him to do that.

Take Care and Enjoy. Meanwhile keep talking and keeping hubby right on edge waiting for it to happen so he doesn't revoke your pass. Perhaps promise to let him listen in by phone and that you'll send him pictures.

You need more information

I see it all boiling down to the character and maturity of the young man in question. The negatives being presented are all about his potential behavior.

(Indirectly, a similar question arises about your son.)

Do a "background" check on your potential lover. You need to find those who know him, who can tell you how he's behaved in the past, what his peer pressures are, and how relates to the adult world.

Follow the gossip. Then interview him with the lust circuits turned off.

Decide if you can trust him after you jump his bones.

1. Can your son be discrete, especially if you end up giving him clues that you are on the hunt? If push comes to shove some day and he finds out about you using your hall pass with any lover, will he protect you and hubby's joint posteriors from Mrs. Grundy?

2. Sometimes it only takes asking a couple of questions to find a people who can quickly tell you want you want to know.

Who can you network for more information about your target? People he knows at the gym? Can you find anyone in the mother's network that could catch gossip about him from their kids? Who are his circle of friends?

Can your son have a girlfriend check the "young girls" network for any stories about your target? Can he ask mutual acquaintances if the target ever did anything stupid, or was ever "Stand-up Guy"?

Can you get any work history and see if he's considered responsible? Did he ever mow lawns, bag groceries, etc. Get your hubby to find someone on the crew that might know the target, ask about the employer, then about the target. (Make like you're doing parental due-diligence on a potential job for your son, or imply you might want to employ your target.)

Sometimes it only takes asking a couple of questions to find a people who can quickly tell you want you want to know.

1. Your husband has given you a Hall Pass to fuck other guys.......That's huge.
2. You have shown that you can attract the attention of hot, fit, younger men...Good for You.

Potential negatives:

1. He will tell all his friends he is fucking you. (many may be friends of your son).
2. There's a good chance he'll invite some of those friends to come fuck you too. You could end up gangbanging ALL your son's friends repeatedly.
3. Over time, your son WILL find out.

I'd recommend that you pass on this kid and start to work on seducing some of the other young hot gym goers. If you get them over 25 they are far less likely to tell everyone they know. If you like the idea of having him invite others to share you, just ask him to do that.

Take Care and Enjoy. Meanwhile keep talking and keeping hubby right on edge waiting for it to happen so he doesn't revoke your pass. Perhaps promise to let him listen in by phone and that you'll send him pictures.

I concur with all of this! The gym is full of willing men ready to scratch whatever itch you may have. With no consequences. Trust me- my wife and I know this first hand. Right now she's having sex with a guy she met...at the gym!

Back