Camping Trip - Closed to Fostershm

Anuml2017

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Posts
1,947
My daughter Carrieann was graduating and I had planned a Father / Daughter camping trip to spend some quality time with her before she headed off to college. Despite being over 18, I knew that Carrieann was very innocent and had almost no sexual experiences. She was shy around boys and therefore focused on her studies, and I hoped this camping trip would help her become more of an extrovert.

We were leaving tomorrow, and I could hear her packing upstairs.

"Do you need any help, Carrieann?" I ask her.
 
"Hi daddy, no I think I have everything I need". You see the small piles of folded clothes on my bed. Shorts, t shirts, bras, panties, bathing suit and an assortment of tolietries. You notice I forgot nightwear and say "sweetly you haven't packed anything to sleep in". I smile at you, kiss your cheek and say "what would I do without you daddy" I giggle and say "if you hadn't saw that I would be sleeping naked in the woods". I pull a face at the thought of it.
 
Carrieann is so cute and innocent. As she goes to her closet to pick her nightwear, I start putting her things in the camping bag. We want to travel light even though we have a five day trip.

I pack it all in and she brings her shortie nightie and hands it to me.

"Wouldn't you be cold in that?" I ask her.
 
I ponder daddy's question and say "I don't think so. We have sleeping bags and anyway if it's too cold I'll just cuddle up with you" smile at daddy because he's just so protective of me. "Are you all packed and ready for our trip?"

I'm looking forward to the one on one time with my dad. I know when I leave for school he will be alone here with no one to take care of him and I'm going to miss our talks over dinner or us just watching tv. I want this trip to be the best we ever had!
 
I smile at her, stuff her nightie in the bag and head downstairs to load the car. It is a three hour trip, up north and I want to get there before the sun sets.

The car is loaded, and we are ready to leave. Carrieann comes down and in her shorts and tank top looks really sexy. At 5'2", she is petite and has small breasts, even for her size. I am amazed that she does not have a boyfriend, or anyone really close to her.

We sit in the car and set off. She puts her legs on the dashboard and I say to her, "We have a three hour drive....what would you like to talk about?"
 
I'm all smiles as we start on our trip, just me & dad in the great out doors! "I'm going to miss you when I leave for school daddy so I want this to be our best trip ever! I'm going off to a new place where I know no one. I've heard all these stories about college boys and their antics. I just don't know what I'm going to do". I laugh and say "maybe I'll just hole up in my dorm"
 
"Why, don't you like boys?" I ask. "Maybe that is a good topic to start....I know that you have been focused on your studies these last two years, but do you have a boyfriend....or a boy you liked? Or umm....do you like girls?" I ask a little embarrassed, and turning red.
 
I laugh at your embarrassment " oh daddy, I like boys. No boyfriends but there was this one boy I liked in school. Do you remember Ryan Miller? "
 
Inwardly I breath a sigh of relief....glad to know she likes boys.

"Yes, I remember Ryan. But you were never really close were you? Did you ever kiss or even hold hands?"
 
"No we weren't close but friendly enough. We never held hands or kissed either" I sigh, you see the frown on my face. I turn towards you in the car "I told him I liked him back when we were sophmores and he told me he thought I was nice and all but he couldn't date me. It took a lot for me to tell him and when he shot me down I was so hurt so I just focused on my studies"

You see the crease in my forehead over the story I just laid out for you. "Do you want to know why he said couldn't date me?"
 
"Yes. But I cannot understand why though. You are so pretty and he would have been lucky to date you."

Inwardly, I was glad. I was happy that in today's world Carrieann was still innocent.
 
"Only a daddy would say that but thank you. He was such a jerk! He said my breasts were too small. Boys ugh!" I cross my arms over my chest "are all boys so shallow daddy?"
 
"Don't you ever believe that. Your breasts are the perfect size for your height...and small breasts are good. Why would you want big breasts anyway. And with your amazing legs, I am sure your breasts are perfect."

"And to answer your question, yes teenage boys are shallow."
 
I lean over and kiss your cheek "thanks daddy and I knew it! Stupid boys". You see me smiling as you drive on
 
"Well....do you ever think of sex. I am sure your friends have talked to you about it, but have you ever done or wanted to do, ummmm....things with boys?"
 
I blush at your question and start to giggle, never thought I would be having a conversation about sex with my dad but I answer honestly "well....of course daddy. Tami told me all about it, you remember her don't you? Tall red head from 2 blocks over. She lost her virginty when she was a freshmen." I look over to you for your acknowledgment before I continue "she said her 1st couple of times it hurts but after those she made it sound great."
 
"Ha, I remember her. I thought then that she was a bad influence for you, but thankfully you turned out ok."

I hesitate before my next question to her, "Did she ever talk to you about not actual sex where you could get pregnant, but, ummm, oral sex?"
 
I blush harder and shrug my shoulders. With a smile on my face "Tami let me know about all the sorts of sex she was having and believe me" I laugh "she didn't spare me the details. I've heard about ..." I start counting on my fingers "...vaginal sex, oral sex, masturbation, anal sex and all the varying positions. I think the term for Tami is exibitionist"
 
I am surprised to hear my sweet innocent daughter mention these words, but am glad we are talking. "So have you ever seen a cock...real one or one in pictures?"
 
I chew on my lower lips as you ask your last question, debating if I should tell you the truth.

"I've seen one cock in person. Not up close or anything"
 
I was surprised and wondered where that would have been. But I ask a different question.

"So what did you think about it...was it all what Tami described it to be?"
 
I shrug my shoulders and look out the window "I'm not sure if it was all she made it out be, it was big but soft so I'm not sure what I thought of it". I smile at you "I'm sure it was supposed to incredible of course but it wasn't doing anything when I saw it"
 
"Did you think about it a lot? Probably masturbate thinking of it?"

I am assuming it is a cock she has seen of someone from school.
 
Back
Top