Straight women who enjoy seeing men with men

alliecat7

Virgin
Soo this is kinda weird..but i do enjoy watching gay men love eachother. It really gets me going.... its just exciting for me to see a man penetrate another man. Soo do other women like this too? or am i just really fucking weird haha

Soo this is kinda weird..but i do enjoy watching gay men love eachother. It really gets me going.... its just exciting for me to see a man penetrate another man. Soo do other women like this too? or am i just really fucking weird haha

Interested to hear from other women who like this as well :)

I wouldnt say youre wierd lol i think its hot!

My wife loves to see guy on guy sex - in fact, she wants me to try so she can watch. We are working on arranging that....

In my imagination I've a huge appeal for man on man oral watched by a woman. The deepthroat and the face fucking might get more raucous that she would take herself, and that would be a pleasure to show her. Just watching? In my scenario each guy in due course snowballs his pal's cum into her mouth so she can french kiss it back to the guy it came from. That would get them both back up to give her a wild shagging to complete.

Back