GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anniejustagirl said:
You just may be right. For instance... P wanted to start over with the pool... i had overshocked it *sigh* but i couldn't get the drain plug off so i became my own bucket brigade for the 1000+ gallons... wow! my arms are pretty ripped today... go figure! :cool:

I'm finally getting a day off. The girl that the boys lined up to cover for me has said no each and every time i have asked her so i got permission to have my daughter cover! yeah for both of us... she needs the cash and can bring the kids to work and i most absolutely need a day off here and there! Can you say Vacation????

Hope everyone is off having an amazing summer and enjoying the sun and such. That would explain some of the quietness that has overtaken the thread. Miss you all! Spreading chocolate :kiss:es and dark chocolate hugs!!!!!

Mood: LOVING the heat
Undies: white with a rainbow of sequins (xmas gift from my love)
Listening to: The Simpsons (wonder if the movie will be good?)

ETA: Weeds starts again on Aug 13th... i Miss that show

Way to go Annie, can anyone say wet tee-shirt? :devil:

I may need to ask you a favour over this weekend, will you be around?

curiouslez84 said:
Good afternoon/evening, folks. :) *Eats an ice cream cone and imagines it's her g/f's dripping cunt.* :D

make it a double scoop and I will join you....my god curious, you and your girlfriend are beautiful. :kiss: of course I am partial to brunettes :rose:

Last edited:
mark197205 said:
Way to go Annie, can anyone say wet tee-shirt? :devil:

I may need to ask you a favour over this weekend, will you be around?
Well, the t-shirt did get wet... once i put it back on... floated around naked for a while in the dark. The pool is in the front yard of a pretty small town... but i just like to be out there. :devil: I did put it back on once i started bailing... nothing underneath though! *chuckle*

You can ask me anytime. Our tentative arrangements are to be traveling north for P's niece's birthday. I will be leaving Friday night from work. Can you ask me before then? You know i will help you out if it's within my power!!!!! :kiss:

Gi_Venus said:
Oh my is this thread slow, where in the world is everyone, ... Angel*hugs*

I'm here. for this second. an awful lot has been happening.

Min :kiss: Read about your test. i'm sorry hun. i'm sure you'll figure something out.

Hugs and kisses to all. I hope everything is going great for you. or at least better than it was.

AussieAngel said:
I'm here. for this second. an awful lot has been happening.
*big warm hugs* Angel, do tell us when you get the chance.:heart: I have missed you.:rose:

Gi_Venus said:
make it a double scoop and I will join you....my god curious, you and your girlfriend are beautiful. :kiss: of course I am partial to brunettes :rose:

^_^ Thank you very much. *Squeeze a tit.* :p

Had my interview.

didnt get my first preference.
but i am in the final pool for my second.
going back again in a month or so to do interviews for a backup.

uh. what else.

there is a soughtof male possible interest on the scene. but not really. so moving on.
uh..
passed 3 of 4 subjects for uni
uh..
faith. that topic, as well as the faith and sexuality combo has been coming up big time lately. makes for alot of thinking which makes my head hurt.

meh.

i guess that isnt actually all that much stuff. and yet i have been soo busy.

Anniejustagirl said:
Well, the t-shirt did get wet... once i put it back on... floated around naked for a while in the dark. The pool is in the front yard of a pretty small town... but i just like to be out there. :devil: I did put it back on once i started bailing... nothing underneath though! *chuckle*

You can ask me anytime. Our tentative arrangements are to be traveling north for P's niece's birthday. I will be leaving Friday night from work. Can you ask me before then? You know i will help you out if it's within my power!!!!! :kiss:

You are a damn tease Annie! and I wouldnt have you any other way..... ;) :kiss:

It concerns our mutual friend that now lives in WI......

AussieAngel said:
Had my interview.

uh. what else.

there is a soughtof male possible interest on the scene. but not really. so moving on.
uh..
uh..
faith. that topic, as well as the faith and sexuality combo has been coming up big time lately. makes for alot of thinking which makes my head hurt.

meh.

Best of luck for your interviews Angel.... :kiss:

AussieAngel said:
Had my interview.

uh. what else.

uh..
uh..

meh.

*big Hugs* You have been missed :kiss: In regard to the religious issue, do not let others malign sexuality for you. It is true that sex can become an unhealthy obsession and some make this their focus. When sex is given and received with love I am sorry I can never see that as evil or bad. My family has an unhealthy view of it complete with molestation(I probably was when I was little, the signs are all there according to my therapist) but what I shared with my ex was anything but bad, it was joyful. I have also had sex for its own sake.....sometimes it was bad for me and other times it was not but with love....never ever ever was it bad or evil. That which is given with an open loving heart is beautiful and never an empty gesture. Do not waste it on those who would not cherish it and you.

Last edited:
mark197205 said:
Hey now, be careful with that wood..... :p
He....he... I do not swing wood these days.....
Who do you want to paddle you...me or Terra? I took some licks when in school....lifted me off the floor with the first one and the woman who was witnessing the punishment said"hit him harder!" because I did not cry. I could not believe the sadistic bitch, I quit school on the spot. LOL that was fun explaining to my parents.

Terra_Cide said:
I do believe it is Gi who will be beating your ass, I will be kicking it. :devil:
a kickboxer, I knew it. shield your head Mark sweetie. Now left side or right?

mark197205 said:
You are a damn tease Annie! and I wouldnt have you any other way..... ;) :kiss:

It concerns our mutual friend that now lives in WI......
It just seems to suit me, ya know?! I've developed this rather extreme streak of exhibitionism... even more so since getting with P. Extreme?! no... actually mild in relative terms with this board, but extreme for a shy li'l catholic girl in the midwest! Hmmmm.... i wonder?!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Just let me know what you need/want me to do. I hear that she has been rather out of touch. I certainly have not seen her around. Talk to me, Muffin... will be online at work tomorrow and will check my gmail... Friday's are my busiest and am training my daughter, but you know i will be there! Your number is still the same, is it not? Mine is... text if you'd prefer. {{{{{{{{{{Mark}}}}}}}}}}
Gi_Venus said:
That which is given with an open loving heart is beautiful and never an empty gesture. Do not waste it on those who would not cherish it and you.
I have this Amazingly Gorgeous friend... i hope that she not only reads this, but that she imprints it on her heart and remembers how special she is to So many people and that she is gentle with herself... always! :heart:

good morning all, just popped in for a mo to say hi. havent even had time to read the thread-sorry :(

hugs to those that need it, and to those that dont (especialy if you are not wearing a bra and our boobs happen to dance together a little)

oops, guess i was dreaming out loud again, things are insanely busy lately-

well, staff in in 5 so i better get my prep finished

love you all-later taters :p

*slips in quietly*

Just stopping in to say "hi".

Feels like ages since I've been in here. :eek:

Hope everyone is doing well. *hugs* to all of you. :heart:

~~~
mood: mixed up
music: Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten

Status
Not open for further replies.