The Woods have Eyes

Ria gasped hearing him say he was going to use her to pleasure for as long as he wanted because no one knew she was there. She grinned and said " Mmmm I bet you'd love that Mr.Taylor...keeping me tied up like your little pet?" she teased and pulled against the restraints.

She cried out around his cock sucking it sexily as he began fucking her throat hard with no warning and she groaned and gasped for breath when he gave her a chance to breathe. Her body was on fire from the crop and she was wet beyond belief.

She trembled and looked at him " Mmmm please... please let me touch you...I'll do anything baby" she moaned needingly. She rolled her hips suggestively and panted as he slid the crop over her skin.
 
Last edited:
He was loving this, hearing this young girl act like a total wanton slut, his to command and obeying his every whim. If he didn't know how much trouble keeping her here would cause he was incredibly tempted to go through with his threat to her, to keep her tied in this room so he could have her body whenever he wanted. But her parents would call the police, and his girlfriend would eventually find her. So that mean he had to make the most of what time he had with her. He moved to the foot of the bed and untied her ankles.

"Get on all fours for me, little slut, like the good doggy you are." He laughed and waited till she was in position.

He moved her legs apart more and admired her dripping red swollen pussy with a smirk, then his eyes trailed to that perfect ass of hers. Round, firm, smooth ... god how he had loved spanking it over his desk in his classroom. This time he had something better though. he moved back to the drawer he had taken the crop from and pulled out a tassle, a flogger which had a solid round 7" long black leather handle and a multitude of thin black leather strands coming out of the head of the handle. He lowered it to her back, the blindfold making it impossible for her to see what was causing the sensations. He trailed it down her back and over her ass then back up over her ass and up to her neck. Then he licked his lips and with a sudden vicious swipe which made a loud swishing noise he brought the strands down over her ass, then again, then again, first the right cheek, then the left, alternating and then after a while as he swatted her now red cheeks he reached and hand between her legs and pushed three fingers deep into her pussy and started to finger fuck her.
 
Ria bit her lip feeling the new sensation to her body. It was not the same toy as before it was something cool and smooth trailing over her skin and yelped loudly feeling and hearing the sudden whack on her was.

"Fuckkk!" She screamed and arched her back lower her legs trembling and moaned loudly feeling him slide three fingers deep inside of her tight swollen hole " Oh god please..." She begged knowing he knew exactly what she wanted as he rained down spanks on her delicious little ass.

"OH PLEASE Master...fuck me.. fuck me please I'll be a good girl" she said panting and arched her back sexily for him and spread her legs ready for him to go inside of her.

She had never felt like this before and this bondage side of Mr. Taylor had really turned her on. She pulled the restraints lightly and smirked rolling her hips in the air. " I want your cock ..I want you to fill me again with your cum" she laughed sexily
 
"I know, my gorgeous little slut." Anderson breathed feeling his heart rate quicken as she called him Master. "I know what you crave, what you need ... and you will get it, do not worry."

He stopped whipping her ass and pulled his fingers from her pussy, seeing them covered in her wetness. He reached up and smeared that wet over her lips a little then licked his fingers clean.

"You taste so good my submissive little pet." He laughed.

He trailed the thin leather strips over her shoulders and back now, down again to her tight little perfect ass that showed thin red strips where the leather had hit over and over. Her ass almost glowed it was so red. He let it lightly stroke over her thighs and legs, then back up to her ass and back up her back to her shoulders. Each movement slow and teasing. Then he pulled it from her body and gathered the strands of leather into his fist. He held the tassle that way, by the strands leaving the long handle free now. It had small metal rivets all over the handle to hold the black leather wrapping in place, they shone in the light of the bedroom. With a smile he pushed it between Ria's legs, over her pussy lips and clit, rubbing her hard with it making the entire handle gleam in her juices, then with a sudden thrust he rammed it deep inside her pussy and started to fuck her with it.
 
Ria was panting as he stopped whipping her tight little ass and groaned when he removed his fingers from her and sighed when he wiped her wetness on her lips making her lick them as he told her how good she had tasted.

She gasped feeling him continue to tease her with the toy running it along her body slowly and she whimpered with need when he stopped liking how it had felt. He suddenly stopped again and after a moment she felt something push between her legs and begin rubbing her wet pussy and it wasn't his cock it was something different.

What happened next made her scream aanf tremble ax he quickly and hardly pushed whatever it was deep inside of her and began fucking her with it. " Uhhhh fuck! " she screamed pulling against the restraints on her arms " Ohhh yes mmm ...Master...that feels so good! I'm gonna cum" she cried out. The pleasure she was getting from the toy was nothing like a real cock but Ria had liked it alot. Her mind wandered for a second thinking of purchasing one to ease the spirit but she knew it wouldn't work and shed have to have a real cock inside of her or she wouldn't be satisfied.
 
"Cum for me my little slut ... cum for your Master." Taylor hissed as he fucked her hard with the handle, laughing.

He kept fucking her until he heard her scream in pleasure and watched her young tight little body start to convulse on the bed before him. Quickly he pulled the handle out and threw the tassle aside as he mounted her shuddering body and slammed his cock inside her tight pussy, feeling it squeezing his shaft as he pushed inside as she orgasmed for him. This was a new feeling for him, he had never pushed into a girl during her orgasm, it was an incredible sensation and he groaned as he just held his cock deep inside her, letting her pussy shiver and squeeze, milking him through the orgasm. It was like kick starting his fuck, he went from zero to feeling like he had fucked her for ages just from how hard she clamped down on him. His fingers dug into her hips, right where he had left bruises last time and started to ram into her, in and out.

He looked down at her as he used her tight cunt, seeing her red ass, the red stripes on her pale skinned back from the tassle. He smiled, he had left new marks on her tonight, ones he hoped she would never forget. He grabbed her hair with a hand, pulling hard, almost wrenching it from her head so overcome was he in his lust for her.

"Going to breed you, bitch ... going to put a baby inside that tight young body." He shouted.
 
Ria moaned loudly as he pounded her while she came making the orgasm even stronger than she was cumming already. She bit her bottom lip as he pumped into her deeply making the bed shake beneath them.

She gasped feeling his fingers dig into her hips as he screamed as he began going harder into her and reached down gripping her hair and pulling it hard telling her that he was going to put a baby inside of her.

She laughed sexily seeing how aroused he was from this and said " UHHH fuck! Yes baby...fill me up...fill me with your fucking cum!" Ria moaned loudly and rolled her hips against him.
 
His sheer excitement and arousal and the way she was speaking, not to mention the way she moved her hips as he pounded her was incredible, Anderson swore later to himself he had never felt anything like it before. Having been erect and throbbing all the while as he whipped and teased her he could feel his own orgasm starting to surge already and he clenched his teeth to keep it down, wanting this to last. He reached around her head, letting her hair go, his hand sliding over her mouth, covering it so she couldn't breath as he moaned and rammed in and out, hammering her little body into the bed as it shook under them both, the joints creaking.

"Oh god ... yes baby, gonna cum in you, gonna fuck you up .... shit ... your so fucking good Ria." He groaned his eyes closed not caring if he was hurting her as he pulled her head back, one hand sliding between her legs done, rubbing her clit hard and rough as he felt his cock throbbing inside her. "Cumming!!!!!!!" He screamed.
 
Ria's screams were muffled into his hand as he continued pounding her little body into bed as another orgasm rolled through her and the bed slammed the walk from the force he was pushing into her.

She heard him moan above her and wished she could see his face as she wore the blindfold. It was the roughest she had ever been fucked even harder than when Jared took her in the shower and then he slid his hand down rubbing her sensitive clit.

"OHHHHHHHHH GOOODDDDD FUCK! IM CUMMING AGAIN! "Ria shouted feeling herself growing weak from the intense fucking and was sated. "Fuck.."Ria whispered to herself. Her body was on fire from the crazy sex and she had forgotten about all her worried including trying to seduce her dad but knew going home tonight wouldn't be an option she would just wash in Mr, Taylor's shower and change in the locker room where she had a few pairs of extra clothes in her gym locker.
 
Anderson blacked out, falling to the bed alongside Ria face down, his cock sliding from her raw pussy with a plop. The intense release of his cum added to the long sex session and his horniness was just to much and he fell unconscious for a moment. He felt like he was being lifted up, his body had no weight at all, he felt so happy, so satisfied. When he came to, seconds, minutes later he rolled slowly over with a groan, his leg and back muscles aching.

"Ohh ... ohhh fuck." He moaned but laughed to, finally falling on his back, legs spread cock at half mast, eyes closed. "My God, Ria .... I mean ... wow .... are you sure your not possessed? How did you go from cute innocent church girl to wanton slut hungry for cock?" He laughed again.

With a smile he reached up and pulled the blindfold away and then crawled up the bed to untie her wrists before pulling her into him for a hug.

"You want to sleep here tonight or do you have to get back to your parents? I don't mind ... we can share the bed right?" He poked her sides playfully and laughed. After what they just did sleeping together should mean nothing. "I have some clothes here my girlfriend left if you want? Can't have you going to school in tshirt and panties only." He winked and kissed her forehead.
 
Ria smiled and nodded going over what they did in her head. The situation didn't bother her as much now that the spell had been in full effect. She groaned rubbing her wrists from being tied up and giggled when he asked if she had been possessed "Would you believe me if I said yes?" She said to get a jab at Statham a bit but knew not to piss off her master.

She grinned as he poked her sides and laughed " I think sharing the bed is fine I'd rather stay here ..thanks." she grinned and smiled and lay down smiling as he winked " Thank you for Letting me in tonight.."She said softly and got comfortable next to him.

She would leave before he did in the morning and drive to school . The last things she needed was a jealous girlfriend after her or one of his neighbors spotting her leave his place.

When it was around 4 am Ria showered got some clothing he mentioned his girlfriend had and it had been a bit big for her but it was better than nothing. She wore no underwear under the skirt and t-shirt and brushed her hair in the car putting on light makeup she had in her purse to hide some of the marks she had gotten last night.
 
Jared and two other football players lounged around close to the lockers chatting. Jared girlfriend was curled up next to him and was giggling as the other students walked or ran past laughing, talking, the usual hub-bub of an early morning at their school. He noticed Ria walk into the corridor and nudged his friends a smirk on his face as they all watched her approach her locker. It hadn't been exactly high literature but he had found some spray paint and had got into school early to make a nice greeting for the girl. In red paint he had sprayed the word 'slut' in big letters over her locker. People had glanced at it questioningly all morning as the school got busier, but as no one had seen him do it and no teachers had walked by yet he was safe to watch the fun. He saw her walk up to the locker and stop, staring at the word, he couldn't see her face, but his girlfriend started to snigger and the kids around her stopped and watched as she unlocked the door and pulled it open. The second she did though a load of condoms and condom wrappers fell out at her feet, some of them even used thanks to a pleasurable evening spent with his girl.

"What's up, Ria? We thought you could use the extra protection the way you;re going through guys at the school?" Jared called out as the kids with him began to laugh, tears in their eyes. "Hey, I'm sure if you ask nicely Bob or Alan here will help you with a couple of those ... I told them you were the best fuck I'd ever had ..." His girlfriend elbowed him hard making him hug her and laugh harder. "Ok, second best fuck."
 
Ria had seen her locker when she walked in and had a huge sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. She slowly approached it ignoring the message written on it but when she opened the locker seeing tons of condoms fall out she was beyond furious and shook with anger.

She slammed her locker shut embarrassed as pools teared in her eyes and to make things worst she heard him shout that she was going through guys at school and that he had told them about her being the best fuck he'd ever had.

She felt her heart squeeze from the humiliation and she felt hot tears run down her face as she pushed past the crowd that had gathered and into the locker room. She had sobbed stuffing her clothing into her backpack and cleaning it out and called Scottie as she ran to her car and past a few teachers including Mr. Taylor who she had a rough intimate night with.

She was heartbroken thinking he probably had been done with her from what the spell was making her do and sobbed even harder as she left him a voice mail before deciding to leave town would be best. She had some money in her account and a bit in her wallet so she could stay gone as long as she wanted and find somewhere to work.

"Scottie..Im so sorry...I couldn't fight anymore and it's taken over me...I can't control it anymore and you deserve better baby...I can't hurt you like this anymore..or my parents...so I'm leaving Scottie ...I just want you to know that...ill never stop loving you Scottie no matter what I do or how deep I sink". She said sobbing and hung up taking a glance at the school and then taking off fast out of the parking lot.
 
When Scottie got the text he was driving so didn't read it right away, but when he did he tried to immediately call Ria back. The phone went straight to voice mail though.

"Ria, when you hear this call me, please darling, I need to speak to you .... I love you, I can help you, just don't run .... call me!" He hung up and slammed his hand down on the dashboard in anger.

He knew he and Professor Carmichael were close to an answer, she just had to hang on. But if she couldn't then he had to find her. She seemed stronger when he was close, maybe that was part of the answer right there he considered, but how to find her?

***

Nathan Garrick drove alone the highway in his tow truck humming to the tune on the radio. So far it had been a quiet day, only a couple of broken down motorists to two to the garage and right now he was one his way to the diner for and early lunch. In his rear view he saw the car racing up behind him and then over take, a young girl at the wheel he noticed as she flashed by.

"Going somewhere in a hurry." He muttered under his breath and shrugged.

He kept on driving slowly, in no rush himself and hoped the girl didn't get pulled by some cop down the road. He knew sometimes they lay in wait in speed traps ... but not to long later he noticed the same car pulled to the side of the road, the girl standing next to it, hood up. He pulled in and stepped out of his truck.

"You need help, Miss?" He asked politely.

At 6'3, broad shouldered, short black hair like a buzz cut and a muscular body he had made many a person nervous when turning up to help, but inside he was a sweet guy, even a little slow compared to other people.
 
Ria had been so upset as she speeded out of town thinking about all she left behind. She knew her parents would be worried sick and Scottie probably would be as well but she was a woman now and she had to make decisions even if they were very rough ones.

She had just gotten into the beginning of the new town late afternoon and she saw her car begin smoking. "GREAT! COULD I GET ANY MORE UNLUCKY TODAY?!" She shouted and slammed the wheel frustrated and pulled over. She turned on her hazards and popped the hood climbing out of the car and walking to the front to get a good look.

She noticed the car she had sped past earlier pulling in behind her and the man coming over and asking if she needed any help. " I umm yes....I do actually" she said a bit nervous by the large older man. " Do you know anything about cars?Can you help me?'
 
Nathan stopped and glanced back at his tow truck as he heard her question, then grinned and turned back to her.

"Well, yeah, it's kinda my business to know about cars, Miss." He was an easy guy to like even despite his size.

He walked up to the front of the car waving the smoke away and looking at the engine. He scowled as he focused hard, his hands coming into the bonnet to prod and probe. He had noticed the young girl was very pretty, but that's as far as it had gone in his head. His parents had always told him to respect women, to be kind and polite to them. As he was a little slower on the uptake than a normal guy, he had taken that as a gospel and always treated a girl that way. Finally he stood up and turned to the girl.

"I think she just overheated, Miss ... you were driving her pretty fast and its not a new car." He stated pulled a rag from his jump suit and opening the radiator which let a boiling cloud of steam out with a hiss. "I think I have some water in the truck, let me go look."

He walked back to the tow truck to check. He was wearing a blue oil stained coverall with the garages name on the breast which was zipped up from waist to neck, but which Nathan had half unzipped showing a white tshirt underneath covering his broad chest. His work boots crunched on the dirt at the side of the road as he returned to Ria with a gallon of water.

"We just need to let it cool down a little, Miss, then I'll refill it for you. I'd say you should go easy on it though, maybe get it checked out at a garage just to make sure it's ok?"

Statham was feeling relaxed. The spell was complete, Ria was well away from Scottie and she had humiliated herself in her home town. Her parents would soon be finding out about her antics if they didn't already which would bring further humiliation to the family. He was enjoying himself now, riding in this female vessel.

Ahhh, Ria, doesn't it feel better not to be bothered by those silly morals of yours?
Don't you feel more free? More relaxed? There's no one to tell you what to do,
what to say ... well, other than be I suppose. He laughed. And look at this poor dim witted mechanic ... so nice and innocent and thick as two short planks. Mind you, he does have a nice body don't you think ... and he is helping you out ... doesn't he deserve a reward?
 
Ria listened to the voice of Statham who she now belonged to she had felt the persuasion of the spirits words and he talked about her less than smart mechanic who had been sweet and nice helping her out on the road.

She watched his body as he began working on her car and watched him finish. She walked over seductively and said in her head "Yes...he deserves an award "She unbuttoned a few buttons on her top letting her breasts on display and posed next to him leaning her body agaisnt the hood and letting his eyes roam over her.

" So...Nathan" she said looking at his name tag " I don't have any money to pay you for helping me but... I was thinking that since you helped me...Then Maybe I could help you?" She said sexily and slowly ran her hand down his arm.
 
He watched her with almost fear in his eyes, or at the very least nervousness. No girl had ever come onto him before, not like this. She was so pretty and with her buttons undone his eyes couldn't help focusing on the tops of her breasts and the peek of bra showing with her cleavage so showing. He licked his lips and glanced around, but they were on the outskirts of town, there was no one close and the road was empty.

"Um ... Miss, it's ok, you don't need to pay me ... glad to help." He mumbled blushing as her fingers stroked his arm. "You shouldn't touch me, Miss, my overall is dirty ... I don't want you to get dirty, your clothes are clean and all."

He had never had sex, not yet. Oh, he had heard of it, thought of it, looked at pretty girls and wondered. But none of the pretty girls went with a slow idiot like him, he knew that. Some were kind to him, smiled, let him help them out, but only those who knew him well. Most others looked at him as if he was stupid. But that wasn't so. Nathan might have been slow on the uptake, but he was a genius with cars or anything technical. No, he wasn't stupid ... he was just sheltered. But the way this girl moved and looked at him, his body began to react even if his mind was not yet reaching the same conclusion. Right now nature was leading him by the nose and he felt his cock twitching. All her had on under his overall was his tshirt and boxers.
 
Ria saw the larger man had been shy about what she was doing and was shocked he hadn't reacted like most men had.She gave a soft smile seeing him lick his lips staring at the top of her breasts.

"Ria...Call me Ria Nathan.."She said and " Oh...but I like getting dirty Nathan..maybe you can help me"she said trailing her hand on his arm more moving closer to him. "Nathan..you seem nervous? Is this the first time youve been alone with a woman?" She asked curiously

She saw he was attracted to her but she wouldn't push the man if her refused her she would just find someone else to feed her desires.
 
"N ... no, I mean, I've been alone with my sisters before, and mom ..." He was having trouble keeping his gaze on Ria's face, his eyes kept wanting to look at her cleavage and as she moved in closer, still rubbing his arm he felt himself blush harder. "How ... um, how can I help you, Ria." He glanced back at the car, something he felt he was definitely on firmer ground with. "Do you need more help with the car ... I could tow it back to the garage, get my buddy Tony to look it over for you?"

His tone was almost hopeful, but only because he was so nervous being this close to a gorgeous young girl like Ria was was putting the moves on him. No girl had ever done this to him and he had no idea how to react. Only his fathers teaching of being polite and helpful and to always do as asked. He turned to face her now, his eyes on her hand on his arm, noticing some oil on her fingers now, then back to her cleavage and the top of her bra. His cock was half hard now and starting to make a bulge in his overall.
 
Ria smirked as he asked her if she needed more help with the car and she knew he knew she was hitting on him he just trying to be polite and a gentleman but the thing is that's not what she wanted, she wanted to be fucked.

She hopped off the car and slid her shirt over her head so she wouldn't get it and revealing her sexy bra. She sat on the hood of her car with a grin seeing his surprise and she looked him over saying " You can help me by doing what i say Nathan.. I think you should take off your work clothes and get comfortable with me while my engine is cooling?"

She smirked seeing a budge had formed in his pants and said continuing "...We can sit in the car so were comfortable.. there is tons of space in my backseat. I hope you dont mind me getting comfortable?"she asked trailing her hand slowly down her cleavage and sitting in just her bra and jeans.
 
He had watched mesmerised as she pulled her white shirt off. Her bra was a lovely red with lace trim and cupped her breasts perfectly. Nathan swallowed hard. He might not be the sharpest tool in the box, but he wasn't stupid either. As he watched her fingers stroke down between her cleavage as she smiled at him he quickly pulled down the zipper on his overall and pulled his boots off. Slipping the overall off so he was in tshirt and boxers he stood bare foot on the road.

"I don't mind you getting comfortable Miss. Ria ... I mean Ria." He stumbled over his words as he walked around the car and held the back door of her car open for her like a gentleman.

The fact he stood on the road in just underwear and tshirt made it look almost ridiculous, but Nathan didn't seem to know or care. As soon as she had seated himself he shut the door and quickly ran around to slide in the other door till he sat with her on the back seat of her car. The raised hood of the car would block the view of anyone driving toward them, and the smaller back window would make it hard for anyone else to see in. Again, none of this mattered to Nathan who sat next to this gorgeous young girl in her bra and jeans and he in his boxers which had quickly grown a tree trunk sized bulge in the crotch. He wasn't sure what to do now, but he turned toward Ria so he could look at her body. He guessed she was fine with that as she was the one who had started undressing in front of him.

"You're very pretty, Ria." He mumbled still blushing.

My God, this big lummox is more innocent than you were, Ria." Statham laughed inside her head. He is putty in your hands.
 
Ria saw the impressive hard on he had for her once he had gotten in the car and gasped at it's size. She would definitely enjoy riding him and she smirked seeing him eyeing her. She smiled as her complimented her beauty and said " Thank you Nathan and you are very handsome." She said and chuckled hearing Stahams voice.

She leaned over kissing his neck softly and then stopped for a moment and slowly peeled off of her bra watching his reaction. The next thing she pulled off were her shoes and jeans placing them with the rest of her things on her front seat.

She sat beside him naked and grinned " Nathan...have you ever been with a woman? Touched a woman?"She said spreading her legs lightly as slowly rubbing her pussy seeing how hard he had been and staring at his aroused expression .
 
"N ... never, Ria."

The poor man was almost to scared to move in case she vanished and this turned out to be a dream. She was now naked and he didn't know where to look. Each part of her body looked so good to him, he wanted to touch her all over, but wasn't sure if he should ... or even could. His hands were clasped into fists on his legs as he watched her touch her own pussy and he felt his face flush and his breathing getting harder. His cock throbbed, so hard it almost ached as it the skin around it was going to split open. He had never felt this, never seen a naked girl before. Ria was better than any dream girl he had thought of, her smooth body, bare pussy already a little wet he could tell as her fingers moved over it.

"C .... can I touch your boobs, please?" He asked nervously.
 
Ria was surprised when he had admitted he had never been with or touched a woman because he was a good looking man. Maybe he had a strict upbringing with so many women in his family or Maybe he had been nervous like he had been right now.

She heard his breathing quicken and saw his face flush with excitement. Her eyes widened as he asked to touch her boobs and she laughed " Mmm of course Nathan... you can touch whatever you want..."She asked sexily " Do you want me to touch you too?" She asked positioning herself in a position where he could touch her and watch her body as she continued touching herself.
 
Back
Top