The Woods have Eyes

He reached out with both hands, fingertips touching her breasts, the perky swells of her young tits then her hard nipples, then he cupped the biting his lips. She felt so soft and wonderful, much better than he had imagined. He let his hands drift over her body as she had given him permission, down her sides, over her legs, then hesitantly between her legs, feeling his first pussy, so soft, warm and wet, he rubbed at it softly, unsure.

"You can touch me if you want, Ria ... am I doing ok?" He asked pulling off his tshirt as he was getting so warm, his muscular chest and shoulders now exposed, so strong. "You feel so good, I love how your skin feels .... can we .... can we kiss a little?"

He made it sound like he was asking for her money or her life, as if what he wanted was somehow taboo. he blushed as he looked at her full young lips and licked his own, then without waiting for an answer he just grabbed her head with both hands and kissed her hard.

Ria grinned into the kiss as he leaned in kissing her and she returned the kiss sexily wanting him to enjoy being with a woman. She sighed as his hands roamed her heated skin and she gasped seeing what an amazing body this guy had ...he was almost as hot as scottie but the love of her life still had that place in her book.

She panted into the kiss as he kept rubbing her softly curiously rubbing her sensitive clit and she notice he realized how much she was liking it and rubbed a little faster " Mmmm yes...your doing amazing Nathan" she panted and reached into his cock to begin stroking him.

His cock was nearly too thick for her to wrap her small hand around and she urged him to slide his fingers in to feel inside of her. " Mmmm that feels good doesn't it Nathan? You like how wet I am? I bet you want to try being inside of me right? Finally feeling a pussy on your cock?" She said and moaned.

Her pussy was warm wet and tight as he pushed three fingers inside her, her hand around his wrist guiding him. The kiss had fired his blood and the shyness was melting away, a sense of confidence came over him and he nodded as she asked if he wanted to be inside her. He suddenly grabbed her wait and as if lifting a young child picked her up and sat her on his lap. His tree trunk thick cock slipped up between them, the head getting caught in her pussy lips for a moment before it popped free and rubbed over her clit and wet lips. he moaned never having felt anything so incredible before. He kept his hands on her waist and started lifting her up and down, rubbing her pussy up and down his cock shaft as if she was some weird sex toy. He was so strong she felt like a feather to him. He grinned at her.

"I really like this, Ria .... your so hot." He meant it literally as well as a compliment. Her body felt so warm in his hands. he leaned in and kissed her again, probing her mouth with his tongue now as he had been told was the way to kiss a girl.

Ria moaned and grinned hearing him say how hot she was and panted ad he moved her on his lap rubbing her agaisnt his cock which was now slick with her juices and his precum. She panted and grinned guiding him through the kiss.

"Mmmm good...we can do more Nathan.. you can push inside of me.. it'll feel even better than what where doing now"she said rolling her hips against him more. She felt his large hands gripping her knowing he liked the motion of her sliding along his cock.

She nibbled his bottom lip sexily and laughed "Mmmm tell me what you want me to do Nathan..I know you've thought about this before right?" She grinned rolling her hips suggestively in his lap.

"I have thought about it a lot." He confessed openly. "I thought about my sisters friend Abby .... she is so pretty, not as pretty as you though." He added quickly as he moaned when Ria rolled her hips against him. "I want ... I want you to fuck yourself on me .... please?"

Nathan had never spoken to anyone like that before, they were bad words, rude words, his parents would be mad, but then if they saw him like this they would probably disown him anyway, he considered. He was to far gone to worry about such things now though and lifted Ria a little, then feeling his mushroom cock head slip between her pussy lips pulled her down on him in one fell motion. he didn't do it to hurt her, he simply didn't know any better and she had told him to try it after all. His cock was so thick it stopped half way into her, her pussy was so tight. he looked down, seeing half his jumbo cock still outside her and lifted her off him. He saw his cock glistening with her juices, remembered how incredible it had felt around the part of his shaft inside her and with a grunt rammed her back down really hard, impaling her all the way on his cock this time, his cock head spearing through her cervix. His eyes closed and he groaned his bog hands on her hips, holding her there as his body shuddered at such incredible new sensations.

Ria laughed and kissed him hearing how he had asked her, she had thought it was cute and said "Mmm only because you asked so nicely Nathan".

She reached between them grabbing his cock and positioned him at her entrance. She gasped feeling his headship between her lips and cried out as he pulled her down inn a quick motion " Fuck!" She panted feeling his thick cock stretching her and then he lifted her doing it once again fully filling her with his big cock.

She held onto his shoulders and panted trying to get herself adjusted to his size and groaned as she felt him moving slowly inside of her. " Uhh mmm yes...that's it Nathan..just like that...move inside of me..don't be afraid your not hurting me but next time you do this go slower..when pushing in because your so big" she said and grinned rolling her hips to encourage him to move more and When he did she moaned loudly " Oh god mmm yes just like that baby... harder...yes yes uhhh fuck me!" Ria moaned amazed at how quick of a learner he had been.

He started with small little movement, flexing his hips which made his cock swell inside her, then he moved to little hips thrusts as he became more confident, then hearing her enjoying it he held her in place and began to just hump up inside her. he was panting too, hard. These new pleasurable sensations roiled through him, he would have to do this again, he couldn't not have this again. Maybe his sister friend might let him, she smiled at him a lot, but right now his focus was on Ria and he grunted like an animal as he begun to move her up and down in time to his fucks. He pulled her bodily upward as he pulled out, then hammered her down as he thrust back in, over and over like a steam engine, a piston, a machine. He wasn't tiring, he could do this for hours. His large fingers almost encircled Ria's slender waist his hands were so big.

"I like this .... I like this a lot." He growled using her entire body and pussy like a fleshlight.

"Fuck! Yes yes uhhhh god your so fucking big!" She moaned as he pounded her rocking the car slightly she leaned forward kissing him and rolling her hips back against his panting with him as he moved her on his cock.

"OH shit Nathan! Oh god your doing so fucking good Mmmm so goood"Ria groaned showing her just what a good sex student he had been " Fuck mmm you learn quickly" she grinned and threw her head back " Mmm do you want to try another position baby? Font worry about hurting yourself we have plenty of space" she grinned.

She motioned him to lay her back on the seat and she spread her legs in a v shape placing them onto his shoulders as he moved back into her " Mmm yeah thats it.,now keep doing what you were doing...grind into me like I was doing to you earlier" she said breathily

Nathan watched her slip from his cock and lay back on the backseat, he watched her spread her legs for him, lowering them to his shoulders as he shuffled between them and slipped his cock back inside her a lot easier now he had been pounding her a while, stretching her open for himself. He lowered himself down, his thick arms keeping him stable above her as his hips moved in and out in a smooth fluid motion, hammering his dick into her so hard his hip bone mashed into hers hard with every thrust. he watched her face, seeing the pleasure, pleasure he was giving her. he felt empowered, he felt amazing, like some Greek God. He realised in this position he was getting even deeper, he could feel the end of his cock ramming through some form of tight hole at the end of every thrust, it milked the tip of his cock making him go wild. He could feel a stirring in his balls already, he had never felt it before, it was like they were tightening up.

He closed his eyes and kept going at the same pace, methodical, rough, hard and it looked as if he would never stop, never run out of steam. Nathan watched her breasts jumping every time he rammed home inside her and smiled, he liked her breasts a lot, but he loved her pussy. he felt his cock suddenly start to throb then a feeling unlike anything in the world suddenly washed over him and he stopped, holding her into him as he cum for the very first time in his life. He shot load after load inside her, deep into her womb, his teeth clenched, his eyes closed, his body tensed. He couldn't even breath.

Ria trembled beneath the mechanic as he pounded her into next week. She had enjoyed devirginizing the hot plumber pounding into her and from the sounds escaping both of their lips he had like it alot as well.

She saw his eyes close as he kept pounding her then he open his eyes grinning as he pounded her and she heard him grunt as he began to cum hard inside of her. She gasped for air winded from her teaching and giggled sitting up and kissing him " Mmmm that was fucking amazing" she said and smirked " Now rule number two of car sex... get dressed and presentable before your caught "she winked and laughed grabbing her clothes out of the front seat.

Last edited:
Nathan sat back as Ria scrambled to collect her clothing and started to dress. For a moment he was just confused by her speed, but then reality set in and the bubble he had just been in with this sexy girl burst and he blushed so hard his face felt red hot. He grabbed pulled his tshirt back on and then jumped out of the car to find his overall laying on the roadway in front of the car. He quickly pulled it on and zipped it up. Then fully clothed, cock still bulging the front a little even at half mast, he fidgeted wondering what he should say or do now. Finally he decided to go with what he knew and inspected the engine. It had cooled enough that he could fill the radiator with the water he had on hand then screwed the top back on.

"There you go Miss ... that should do you for now. But don't speed or it will overheat again." He stated with a shy smile as he watched Ria.

Ria grinned at him and she finished fixing herself back up and leaned up placing a soft kiss on the blushing man's cheek as he got back to work on her car probably nervous after what they had done.

She giggled and saif " Thank you Nathan this was very sweet of you, I promise...no more speeding" she said and chuckled " I think I am going to stay in this town a few Mike's up and from what you've done today I know your very good with your hands" she laughed giving him one last look over as she closed the hood of her car and smiled at him " your definitely going to make girls very happy Nathan you should try it again it gets even better the more you practice" she said not be living the words were hers.

Nathan watched her pull away and speed off and he stood watching the car vanish into town. He walked back to his truck thoughtfully. He had a lot to think about. What he had just done had awoken strong desires and feelings inside him. He wanted to do it again, a lot. And Ria's words that he would make girls happy and he should practice a lot brought images of his sisters friend to his mind. He reached for his phone and called her.

The motel wasn't a shit hole, it wasn't run down, but to say it was the best motel in town would have been stretching it a little. It would be fairer to say it was respectable. The Four Seasons, named because the owners wife loved the groups music, was surrounded by trees and had twenty rooms in two long arms with rooms on two floors each that created a L shape with the reception at the junction of the arms. It was also the first motel anyone would see coming into town which helped bring in visitors.

Right now Harold Jenkins sat behind the reception desk watching tv. It was a quiet day, the motel was more than half empty, the maids had finished up and gone home so he couldn't perv on them so he was left bored. At 26 years of age he probably could of made more of his life than getting a job here, but he admitted he always took the easy route and he liked his life. He got free room and board, some money in his pocket and got to eye up the young maids his employer hired to clean the rooms and any female guests who caught his eye. So when he saw the car pull into the parking lot he didn't really give it much notice until he saw the girl step out.

Ria had been tired as she pulled into first motel she spotted since pulling into this town. She had been driving for about an hour just to get to this place and after the hot fucking she's been getting she figured she needed to get some rest.

She stepped into the motel seeing the male receptionist eyeing her. It seemed a bit empty in the place staff wise aside from him and some staff she noticed in a small dining area and he grinned at her as she approached the front desk with her small duffle bag filled with her things.

She gave a small smile bag and said " ummm good evening...I'd like a small room for two weeks"she said fishing in her bag pulling out about 400$ wondering if that would cover it for a place like this.

"I'd like a room that is private I have cash to pay i just need to rest I've had a long day"she said running her fingers through her long blonde hair.

Harold watched her approach and enter the reception area and up to the desk. He sat up straighter in his chair. She was gorgeous. He put on his best smile which unfortunately kinda looked creepy as she spoke. He saw the wad of money and his eyes lit up.

"Two weeks you say? And private? Well, we have a couple of cabins out back that more expensive, but totally private with their own parking space next to them and all ... would that do, Miss?" Now he got a good look at her she seemed very young, as in schoolgirl young. Not that he cared of course, that only helped make her hotter to him, but he didn't need the cops showing up looking for because he had been in this business long enough to know when someone was on the run ... and this girl was on the run. "They go for $50 a day, that includes fresh towels and a maid to clean and make your bed of course each day and as I said they are totally private ... and I can guarantee that if you are looking to, maybe, go off the grid a while? Then they are perfect ... for the right price I won't even make you sign the registration book."

He knew that things were so slow this time of year no one would be wanting the cabins, but they were always kept clean and tidy and were worth the price. Also with them back amongst the tree's no one would see her coming or going. He smiled up at her, not being able to help himself leering at her body in those tight jeans and the white shirt with ... yes, a red bra under ... sexy as hell.

She grinned excitedly as he mentioned the cabins to her and they sounded exactly like what she needed. She saw how he was eyeing her and how he mentioned they were perfect for going off the grid for a while.

She thought back to her home and town and knew they were probably in a fit of gossip and panic as she had been missing now a few hours. She knew her parents were probably upset of the rumors spread of her and afraid she might be even taken her life because of her behavior lately.

She teared up and shook her head trying to forget. That was all past her now ...Scottie and her parents were better off without her. "Yes...I'll take that...how much do you want?" She asked knowing the receptionist was doing this off the books right now for her.

" Please..Harold" she said looking at his name tag " I'll do anything this is the only place I can afford...I'll even work here if I can?" She said knowing it was a bit of a stretch but she would need a job if she was staying in this town and once she had paid for this room she would be low on money.

He sat back considering. He wanted this girl, bad, but he had got into trouble before harassing female staff and guests, almost lost his job, he would have to be smart this time. His position at the motel gave him power. He was in charge when the owners weren't around and they were hardly ever around, and the other staff knew that. Then it came to him.

"Look, Miss, maybe I can help you out here." He glanced over his shoulder as if making sure no one else was close, but knowing full well they wouldn't be. "Here's the key to cabin number 3, go get yourself settled, ok? You look kinda tired, probably a long trip, huh? Don't worry about money for now. We'll figure that out later ... I'll come by and make sure your all ok. What do you say?"

He was trying to act nice as if doing her a favour and he was. But he had plans for her. He would do some checking while she went to settle in. He had her cars registration, he would see if he could find out what she was running from before he went to see her later this evening and offer her the deal he had in mind.

Ria hid her excitement. She was thrilled the man had offered her a room and smiled at him taking the key to the cabin. " Thank you so much" she said tucking her money back into her bag so she wouldn't lose it and nodded when he offered to come check on her later. " That should be ok" She said not knowing what this Pervy clerk had in mind for her.

She began to walk back toward her car and drove it over to the private cabin. It was a bit big for her to be staying alone and it had a small kitchen , refrigerator with some waters and snacks inside, a large and small bedroom, and a bathroom with a complimentary rob and towels. It was cleaner than she expected and it even had cooking utensils.

She knew this must have been for guests staying longer or rentals and she would have to repay the man somehow. She had enough money to head to a grocery store and get some food to store so she could cook so she decided on making a light shrimp Alfredo and garlic bread before settling down and taking a nap on the comfortable bed.

Evening rolled around and the night receptionist arrived to take over from Harold. After a brief chat he said goodnight and headed out ... with cabin three's spare key in his pocket. He had placed that cabin out of use on the board so no one could give another incoming guest that small house, assigning it with a leakage in the plumbing they were waiting on someone to fix. It wasn't unusual for a room or cabin to be out of use for weeks if it was a slow part of the season. The owners would rather hang onto their money till they really had to employ someone to fix a problem. As he walked over to the cabin he thought about everything he had found out. Thanks to a friend in the local police he had found that the car the girl was driving had been reported stolen from a seaside town further down the road. Supposedly the owners daughter had run away and stolen it on her way out of town. Whatever the girls reason for running Harold was guessing she didn't want to be found, that gave him leverage.

He walked up to the cabin seeing the lights were off, but the car was still parked next to the building. He quietly unlocked the door and stepped inside, closing the locking it behind him. Looking around he could smell something had been cooked and there was fresh food on the counter. He checked the fridge and found more. So, it looked like the girl wanted to stay, that was good. But she wasn't in the living room or kitchen so he moved to the bedroom and slowly pushed the door open. Across the room the bathroom door was open but the light was off. Only what little light was outside filtered through the bedroom windows to illuminate the room and he smiled as his eyes fell on the girl laying in bed under a single thin white sheet fast asleep. He walked over and looked down at her, the sheet was tight over her shoulders but his imagination filled in the rest of what it covered and he felt his cock twitch a little. He moved to a chair next to the bed and sat down and leaned forward toward the sleeping girl.

"Ria ... Ria, are you awake?" His cop friend had given him the girls name and description just in case he saw the girl.

Ria stirred awake slowly hearing her name being called then her eyes shot open realizing her name had been called and someone she knew had found her. She sat up quickly flicking the lights on and gasped seeing that the receptionist from earlier had been in her room and sat right beside her bed and she was basically naked beneath the sheets.

She pulled the sheets around her realizing part of her ass and bra was showing now visible because of the light and blushed looking over at him."Th-thats not my name"she lied " Its Elisa" she said using her middle name and looked around for the clothing she had on earlier climbing out of the bed wrapped in the sheet.

She realized the man must have let himself into the cabin with a spare and thought it was a bit odd. " I didn't know you'd be over this soon Harlod...I cooked dinner if you would like some? I'll just umm join you once I've put something on" she said seeing how the man had been eyeing her body draped in the bed sheet.

She knew that look, she had gotten it far too many times and right now she was too tired to do anything about it and Statham hadn't been in control at the moment..Ria was.

"Don't worry about dressing just for me ... you look better that way anyway." Harold smiled and sat back, legs crossed admiring her figure under the sheet.

He had noticed she had a red bra on still, but more importantly he had seen her bare ass naked butt before she had covered it ... no panties. He smirked as his eyes took her in as she stood there obviously confused.

"Oh, I know your name is Ria ... I ran the plates of your car with a friend of mine in the police force ... seems your a missing person, Ria, the police are looking for you."
He tutted and shook his head. "So, here's what I think we should do." Harold said matter of factly clapping his hands together. "You can stay here free of charge ... and you offered to work, right? So your job will be this ... you dress however I say, you do whatever I say and I get to fuck that killer body of yours whenever I say."

He grinned at her, hands spread now as the offer was made.

"Or, on the flip side, I call the police, tell them where you are and they come and grab you and drag you off to the cells while they call your parents who have to drive all the way out here to get you and they take you home to your town where I hear ... you've been a naughty girl?"

Statham had been resting the last few hours. With the spell complete, Ria's inhibitions gone and the spell working on her body to make it crave cum his work was almost done. And he was enjoying the ride, just sitting back now watching her sink deeper into depravity while he smiled, giving a small prod here and there.
Listening to Harold he liked the mans attitude. He could almost sense the evil in the scrawny blonde haired 20 something. The guy probably didn't get laid much and having Ria fall into his hands ... well, it must have been a dream come true.

Ria's heart dropped hearing the clerk had known all about why she had ran away and threatened to call the cops if she didn't do exactly as he wanted. He was blackmailing her! She couldn't help but be kissed off with the man but on the other side of things he was offering her a chance to stay there and not tell and all she had to do was get the pervert off.

She thought of a way she could flip this so she could have control but she knew if she tried anything he would tell on her.

She looked up at him and folded her arms " Only if you promise not to tell anyone I'm here Harold...not anyone and I can stay as long as I want..then...I'll do whatever you want" she said softly looking at the tall scrawny man.

She was embarrassed at hearing some of the rumors in her town and her eyes welled with tears knowing how furious her parents probably were with her and how worried her stepfather probably was because now he knew she was possessed as well so going back wasnt an option she knew he'd try Exorcism and that hadn't worked before it only made Statham angry because he wasn't a demon he was a spirit.

Ria sat on the bed thinking if all she had to do was sleep with this man to stay hidden and safe then she would.

"What do you want me to do?"She said looking over at him.

"Look, it won't be so bad, ok? You come clean my place for me and wear whatever I lay out for you to wear, we fool around a little whenever I want, but the rest of the time is yours. I'll even get you food. I'll take care of you and you can stay hidden here as long as you want. No one else will ever know but me and you." He watched her as she sat down on the bed across from him.

Standing he moved up in front of her with a small smirk on his face, then reached down to unzip his pants and pull his flaccid cock out. It was smooth, cut and dangling at least 4" soft. He knew it grew to 8" when fully hard and reckoned this girl could make that happen easily.

"So, what say we seal the deal with a little blowjob, huh?" He grinned at her.

Ria listened to him bargain with her telling her he'd take care of her and she could stay hidden as long as she wanted. She sighed and nodded agreeing with his offer and watched as he moved over to her undoing his pants in front of her and asking for a blowjob to seal the deal.

Ria looked at him for a second then slid to her knees in front of the man " Ok.." She said softly. She reached out stroking him slowly a bit and then licked the tip of his cock while getting him hard for her.

She took him in her mouth and he groaned gripping her head as she began sucking him.

"Fuck that feels good." Harold moaned looking down at the cute schoolgirl on her knees before him.

He doubted he had ever seen such a hot sight in his life. But she wasn't sucking him hard enough. With her having agreed to his terms he owned her now and what he wanted was to do to a girl what he had read about and seen in porn. His hands on either side of her head he began to thrust with his hips, his hardening cock starting to spear the back of her throat. He grunted at how good that felt, felt the pressure on his cock head as now at full hardness he pushed into her throat.

"Yeahhh .... oh fuck yeahhh, thats it. Take my cock, Ria .. get used to it, your gonna be having it a lot from now on." He laughed ramming his dick harder down her throat. He reached down and grabbed the sheet still around her and tore it away leaving her exposed in bra only and grinned. "That's much better." He growled.

Back