The Woods have Eyes

Ria had a long day at school today . She had to catch up on her classwork she missed yesterday and had to avoid the looks of Mr.Taylor and keep focused but her thoughts kep drifting what they had done on his desk and chair and against the chalkboard.

She had Spirit Squad practice after school and decided to stay late after it to practice the new routine she was working on as co captain with the Squad leader. After her practice in the gym she decided she should go shower after her long day and relax under the hot shower so her muscles could relax.

She had thought she was alone but she heard the showers running as she entered in her towel and blushed stopping in her tracks seeing a naked Jared Murphy muscled and wet underneath the shower.

She felt heat pool between her legs and gasped loudly making him turn seeing her standing there and she was so startled she dropped her towel. "Oh god Jared I'm sorry! I didn't mean to walk in I didn't know you were in here!" She said nervously and quickly grabbed her towel covering up.

The showers were free to use for anyone when it wasn't occupied, she had thought it had been just a test ike they normally did but she hadn't expected this and her body was quickly reacting.

She bit her lip her eyes running over his wanting again before she stopped herself blushing and saw the quarterback grinning at her.

"Hey, no problem." Jared smiled as he saw Ria standing there.

When she had dropped her towel his smile had widened, wondering if she had done it deliberately to tease him, but no, not this girl. She was Catholic wasn't she? A regular good two shoes and church goer like her parents. Well, he guessed her dad had to go to church, he was the Pastor after all. Still, Ria was fucking hot he decided looking her naked body over before she pulled the towel back around her and if she wanted to tease so could he. He turned toward her, not making any move to hid his cock which swung between his lips, half hard now that he had seen a naked girl in the locker room with him. He winked.

"You sure this was a mistake, Ria? I mean ... maybe you hoped me and guys might be in here and you 'accidentally' walk in and see us all naked ... right?" He smirked and laughed walking slowly toward her, his eyes travelling up and down her body. "I always found uptight girls like you are the wildest in bed ... is that you Ria? You a good girl on the outside and a hot little bitch inside?"

Statham liked this boy already. he could see the jocks confidence oozing from him. This boy took what he wanted and didn't care about the repercussions. Oh,
Ria ... you may have met your match here. If he only knew how right he was though in how he described you.

Ria walked backward her back hitting the wall as she clutched her towel and her face flushed with desire seeing the hot naked jock stalking toward her. She bit her lip to hold back a sigh and put a hand out touching his wet chest.

Normally Ria would've slapped him and stormed out of there for him being so bold but today she was stuck like a little mouse and him the cheshire cat eyeing his dinner. She heard Statham's voice in her head telling her she met her match and she looked at the jock wide eyed.

"Stop it Jared! You know this locker room is free to use when it isn't school hours...I was just showering after rehearsal ...you guys should've been gone by now..what are you doing here anyway?" She said trying not to stare as he moved his body closer to her causing her breathing to quicken.

She was so wet at the moment she needed to get away from this boy. She scoffed pushing past him and thought since he was teasing then she would tease back and dropped her towel walking over to the shower figuring he'd seen her naked just now anyway and the body was a natural thing " If your not using it anymore Jared then I will" she said and stepped under the still running hot water.

She knew how alot of guys thought and she also knew Jared had a girlfriend which he hopefully like enough to leave " a hot piece of holy ass" as he called her in class sometimes alone.

"Right now what I am doing here is admiring that fine ass of yours, Ria." Jared laughed as she walked past him dropping her towel and heading under the spray. "Damn, girl you have the tightest looking ass I have ever seen ... do all holy girls have such tight bodies, or just you?" He leaned against the wall, his cock now fully engorged and standing straight up against his belly as he watched her. "So ... your a virgin right? You church girls don't give your cherries away till your married? But what about that ass .... ever had anything inside it ... maybe you want to try it?"

He moved back toward her as she told him if he wasn't going to use the shower she would. He got behind her and placed his arms against the wall either side of her making it almost impossible for her to escape as he lent into her body, his head resting on her shoulder as he started to kiss her neck, his hardon rubbing up and down between her ass cheeks.

"Oh yeah ... i bet your ass would feel so good around my hard cock ... what do you think, Ria?"

Statham smiled and watched and listened, enjoying Jared a lot. Well, Ria ... does your ass want the boys cock? Don't be shy, tell him what you need.

Ria closed her eyes and bit her lip trying to ignore him but when he got back in the shower and stood behind her and began to grow wet. She felt his body against hers and then his lips on her neck and his cock rubbing between her ass cheeks. "Jared stop..." she moaned softly trying not to give in.

She knew he wouldn't be able to move even if she tried it had felt so good. She groaned and turned around leaning up and kissing him slowly and smirked at him pulling back seeing his shock at her teasing him back .

"I bet you would like to know huh Jared.Ive seen you staring and I know you want me but you have a girlfriend so you wouldn't try anything right?" She said hoping to change his mind.

"You don't think? She isn't here ... and I have wanted you for ages, you know that, Ria." He breathed in a growl almost, his eyes drinking in her naked form as she had turned to face him. "I want you right now and I take what I want."

With that he pushed her back against the tiles of the shower, his lips meeting hers passionately as he grabbed her wrist and guided her hand to his hard jutting cock, wrapping her fingers around the swollen shaft.

"I think you want this ... otherwise you;d have run the second you saw me ... and don't think I can't see how your eyeing my body ... you need this bad." He laughed parting their lips for a second before kissing her hard again, his other hand sliding between her legs and two finger sliding straight into her pussy.

Ria moaned feeling him starting to finger her as he laughed kissing her again. She slowly began stroking him looking in his eyes as she did. She decided to tease him more unable to stop herself and pressed against him. " Your right..I want it Jared..." She sighed and stroked him a bit faster feeling how deep his fingers were and rolled her hips against his hand panting.

She was so wet and she knew he would catch on that she was horny from what he had been doing to her and he was the baddest boy and jock in school she knew this was trouble. " Mmmm Jared please...we can't..we have to stop" she moaned and bit her lip when he began kissing her neck.

She groaned as he pinned her against the walk and fingered her harder " No no don't mmm Jared your gonna make me uhhh! " she cried out cursing Stathams amusement at her situation with the strong sexy and horny jock who was sporting an impressive hard on for her.

One second she was stating she wanted it, the next saying they should stop, then saying she was going to cum. Jared laughed as he bit her neck a little, his teeth leaving a mark as he sucked on the skin to leave a hickey there as he felt her start to orgasm around his fingers. her pussy gripped his fingers hard as her body shivered and convulsed through it's orgasm as he held her against the wall of the shower, the water mixing with her wetness as it poured down their bodies. He loved how she jerked him and he had no doubt she could bring him to a real nice orgasm with her hand from the way she was going, but he wanted more from her. He bent his knees a little, pushing her hand off his cock as he guided it to her lips, he grinned as he teased the opening a little, rubbing the head up and down loving how soft and warm her lips were. Then he began to push just a little, making her feel his cock head spreading the lips, teasing he was going to enter her before pulling back and all the time his fingers were rubbing at her clit, softly, but steadily.

"I want to hear you beg me for it, Ria." He hissed in her ear. "I want Miss. Pure and good beg for a hard fucking. I want to hear the girl who goes to church every Sunday and who is a virgin beg me to fuck her like the slut she is inside ... if you don't beg well I'll throw you away, Ria."

He wouldn't throw her away, even if she found the spirit to refuse him he was way to far gone to let her out of the shower without fucking her. Yeah, it might be rape, but it wouldn't be the first time he considered with a smirk. Sometimes these girls who teased just needed a firm hand to show them what they really wanted.

Ria was embarrassed that he had teased her this way but she couldnt stop if she wanted to. He was rubbing her clit slowly after she came hard on his fingers and then he began to tease her entrance with the head of his cock.

He wanted her to beg.She was annoyed with the jock for being so arrogant and sexy and she bit her lip and moaned feeling him spread her slightly with his cock. She refused to beg but the more he teased the hotter she grew and less she could resist.

" Jared Please..." She whimpered needingly his cock now teasing her entrance " Please fuck me...fuck me hard!" Ria cried out wantingly her body aching to be filled with all of this jocks cock.

"Well, as you asked so nicely." He smirked and rammed his cock inside her with one vicious thrust.

But he didn't stop. His cock had ploughed her pussy open to the top, spreading it around his cock but he didn't wait for her pussy to get used to it. He immediately began to fuck into her hard, just as she had begged him to do. He picked her up, his hands on her ass, cupping her cheeks as he pushed her harder on the tiled wall and groaned as he bottomed out inside her over and over and over again. His eyes closed in pleasure, his lips spread in a wide grin.

"Fuck ... not as tight as I thought .... but damn nice, Ria .... so your not a virgin huh?" he opened his eyes and looked into her as he kept one fucking, his smirk even more wicked now. "You a secret slut maybe? Bet your daddy don't know. Nah, he would whip your ass if he thought you let guys cocks inside you. Still, I won't tell on you."

His breathing was harder now already, his body giving itself over to the sexual desires Jared felt deeply inside. He had no intention of keeping this to himself. He was fucking the school's goody two shoes girl and he was going to brag all about it.

Ria moaned holding onto him as he fucked her hard against the shower wall the sounds of their moans , the hot water and their skin meeting filling the room. She heard him taunting her as he stared into her eyes fucking her hard and she couldnt form anything but moans at the moment.

She felt how deep he was inside of her and groaned from the thickness. " Uhhhh fuck! Mmm Jared please...don't tell .." She moaned soflty and kissed him deeply to contain some of their moans. She knew what kind of guy he was and knowing he'd fucked her he would probably try telling everyone he tapped the hottest piece of ass in school.

She pulled back seeing the smug look on his face and felt his hands gripping her was tighter as he pummeled into her feeling his balls slapping her was and his cock brushing her gspot . She buried her face in his neck licking and kissing it giving him a hickey as well just because he had given her one and her fingers scraped his back as he grunted .

" Fuck! Mmm let just keep this between us Jared... that is if you keep your promise...maybe I'll do it again?" She said hoping to persuade him into doing a good thing.

"Oh ... we'll be doing this again." He told her through his panting.

He could feel she was into this, into him by her actions and moans of pleasure. She might be trying to tell herself she wasn't, but he had been with enough girls to know when one was just acting it out ... Ria wasn't acting anything. Her body was in overdrive for his cock and she could beg all she liked. he didn't give a fuck for her reputation around town. She could of left the locker room, but she hadn't, she had stayed so she had no defence here.

"You ever had that tight ass of yours fucked, holy girl?" He growled into her ear. "You lost one cherry ... maybe I should take the other."

He laughed as he kept powering into her. Her ass felt so good in his hands and he had admired it for years around school when she wore jeans or shorts.

Ria heard him say confidently that he would be fucking her again and she made a mental note to herself to avoid the jock at all costs. She knew that if he had really wanted something there and then then he would take it and deal with the consequences later.

She gasped as he growled into her ear asking if she'd ever had her ass fucked and that he should take her other cherry as he massaged her ass and pumped into her. She grew nervous knowing that if Jared wanted to be inside of her ass then he would force his way in and he was way too thick to be in there.

" No Jared please dont.." She said panting and looking into his eyes hoping the arrogant jock wouldn't. She gasped as he growled kissing her hard and gripped her throat pounding her more as he body shook in his large arms. " UHHH UUHHH OH FUCCCKKK!"she cried out leaning her head back against the tile.

Jared watched her as he wrapped his fingers around her throat, holding her up now with one arm under her, his hand squeezing her ass. He loud moans of pleasure as his fingers tightened on her throat made a part of him shiver in ecstasy. He controlled her, he could do whatever he wanted to her and he could be merciful. He could always fuck her ass another time, why rush it? He was getting to fuck the hot sexy church girl when no one else in school, that he knew of anyway, had. He savoured that as he continued to fuck her pussy mercilessly. Over and over in hard fast thrusts with no let up in sight. He was young, he was athletic and had stamina that would outlast her he had no doubt. He could fuck her for hours if he wanted.

"Cum for me, Ria .... cum on my cock, make be believe you are enjoying this and I'll spare your ass." He grinned at her as he held her face up and kissed her again, this time his teeth biting her lower lip slightly, letting her feel some pain.

Oh, I like this guy, a man after my own heart. I could teach him so much with your body, Ria ... maybe later, um? Go to his home, spend a night instructing him in the baser sexual desires I just bet he would love to know? Statham laughed.

Ria groaned hearing Stathams thoughts about Jared like he was a proud father or something and was annoyed with the spirit as he suggested she spend a night at his place doing all sorts of different things and laughing.

She saw him grinning at her as he pounded her mercilessly against the wall holding her neck making her gasp from how she had enjoyed being fucked and taken like this when she was usually the one controlling the sex.

She cried out as he bit her lip and trembled in his arm feeling herself cumming hard on his cock nearly as soon as he had demanded it. She shivered in his arms as he kept fucking her and buried her face into his neck embarrassed that she had wanted to cum all over this jerk football players cock.

Jared felt her bury her face in his neck as she started to cum and cum hard on his cock. He moaned as she milked his hardness as if her pussy was begging for his seed and he wasn't about to deny it. His ass clenched as he himself began to cum hard. Ramming all of himself into her and staying there, flooding her pussy with his cum as he pinned her to the wall with his body, eyes closed, shuddering in pleasure as he groaned. He gave her one last hard thrust just to make sure all of his cum was deep in her then slowly pulled out, dumping her to the floor under the shower as he stood over her with a grin, his cock softening now.

"Thank's for that, Ria. I needed that. You are one hot fuck, much better than my girlfriend. Be seeing ya."

Then with a laugh he turned and walked from the showers grabbing a towel and vanishing into the locker room to dress. Once done he left starting to whistle happily as he walked back into the school.

Ria felt hot furious tears rolling down her cheeks as she saw him leave. He had just dumped her off like she was some sort of prostitute. She quickly washed off and went to dress making sure she avoided the jock on her way out and feeling sore from how hard he had pounded her.

She had some makeup in her bag to hide the hickey he had given her and put it on quickly in the car before driving home. She met her parents who had prepared dinner and she ate before heading upstairs and lying in her bed thinking of how much of an idiot she was for doing that with Jared today and Hank yesterday.

She wanted to call Scottie but she knew he wouldn't come over and she felt so alone at the moment. She just held in her emotion and fell asleep.

Richard lay in bed awake and staring at the ceiling. He was worried about Ria. The doctor had said she was simply tied, maybe suffering a fever, but Richard felt his step daughter suffered more than that. As a religious man he felt her spiritual pain as well as her physical. Finally unable to sleep he slipped from bed in just his boxers and pulled his robe around him and padded down the hall to Ria's room. He knocked quietly and opened the door. It was dark within and he walked over and looked down at her asleep in her bed, the starlight from outside the window the only thing illuminating her face. She looked angelic right now, peaceful. He hadn't seen that look for days, not since she went missing in the woods. He knelt by her bed and closed his eyes.

"Lord, please take care of your child Ria. Whatever ails her please help her defeat it and come back to me and her mother as the girl we love and car for. I beseech you oh lord, look down upon this innocent young girl with loving eyes. She has done nothing to deserve such worry and stress. Wipe it from her mind."

Ria was fast asleep peacefully for the first time in a while. She had been relieved Statham had left her alone for the first time to her own dreams and she had dreamt about her and Scottie at camp in the row boat.

They had so much fun when they were younger at the camp that they hadn't wanted to leave when their parents came to pick them up. Her dreams had been interrupted when she had felt the evil and darkness full her head then the anger which she knew wasn't hers.

"Statham..."she thought to herself and heard the soft praying of her stepdad and knew he wouldn't be pleased. She knew what he wanted her to do and she wouldn't . She slowly stirred awake and began laughing in a voice that wasn't her own. "You stupid pastors cannot save this girl.. nothing can". Statham said angrily

Ria forced him back sitting up with her eyes filled with tears and her stepfather staring worried and standing in his robe. She pulled the sheet back sexily revealing the sexy underwear and shirt she wore and stared at him eyeing his robe and pulling the string holding it together revealing his strong chest and body.

"Dad please... you have to leave" she said knowing she would not be able to help herself "I can't stop it"she said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Hearing the strange words from his step daughters lips had shocked Richard, freezing him in place as he stood from his praying position, inches from her bed. As she pulled back the covers in a sexy way, almost teasing, he couldn't help looking her body over in the dim light ... he hadn't seen her this way before, but it was as if two people fought within her. Her body, her moves seemed to be one person, her words and eyes another. Possession immediately screamed in his head. His darling innocent step daughter? It couldn't be ... maybe she was acting, playing a joke on him, but as she pulled the belt of his robe open, freeing the robe to fall apart revealing his toned body beneath he felt himself flush a little.

"Ria ... what are you doing girl?" He asked, fixed to the floor, not sure if he should run as she said or stay and help her.

If she was fighting some inner demon he should help, he could help with pray surely. God was all powerful and looked out for the worthy and innocent.

"Ria? Why are you acting so ... odd, this isn't funny, darling ... please."

"Stop it!"Ria cried out desperate for the spirit not to do this but her dad had angered him and she was too weak. She tried gripping the sheet to fight what was happening and was upset her stepdad had been so stubborn and wouldn't budge.

She laughed in Stathams voice and stalked toward her dad sexily and tears flowed knowing he was in control and she couldn't fight the spell. Statham seemed amused with the entire situation and he said "Why? You don't like me being Daddy's little slut?"came out from her lips and she sank to her knees in front of him.

"No.."she said turning her head "Yes! Do it!"statham screamed in her head and she trembled leaning forward and gripping his cock her head trembling as she fought the spirit she didn't care if he hurt her she was not doing this with her dad. She quickly yanked her hand back and sobbed looking at him "Get out!"she shouted at her dad sobbing and quickly scrambled away from him horrified at what she was about to do.

Richard watched his daughter walk toward him, hips swaying, tears in her eyes. Never had he seen her move this way, so ... sexily. He had always seen her as a daughter, to raise and protect, his eyes blinded to how she really looked, her beauty and sexiness. He just hadn't seen it. Now it was being thrown in his face as he gaped and she knelt, reaching out and grabbing his cock through his boxers. He fought it, but his shaft twitched and began to grow before she yanked her hand away and crawled off crying.

"Ria ... I will not abandon you. Be gone foul demon!" Richard shouted crossing himself as he stared at Ria. "Leave my daughter alone. I sense your evil within her, I feel it now although you try to cloak yourself. This is not my daughter, this is a shell you have concocted for whatever evil game you are playing. But I will not play it, you hear. Let her be! Dear Lord, banish this evil from my daughter, free her if it's desires and lusts." Richard began to pray hard, eyes closed, starting to quote chapter and verse from the bible.

Well, you can't say you didn't warn him, Ria. Statham laughed as he listened to the ineffectual gibbering of the Pastor. He had always enjoyed men of faith, so easy to break and so funny to watch fall apart. Statham began to squeeze inside Ria's body, wracking her with pain never felt before. Obey me Ria, obey your Master or the pain get's worse. Do you really want to die for him, don't you want to see your Scottie again?

Ria screamed with unbearable pain feeling Statham squeeze her insides like a rag and hurt her. She sobbed hard and bent over holding her body as she heard him ask if she wanted to die for him.

She couldn't breathe it hurt so bad. She sobbed " Please not him..Not my dad...Anyone else but him please" Ria pleaded with the spirit now even more upset her dad knew she was possessed and wouldn't budge until he stopped it.

She quickly grabbed her shoes in agonizing pain and her bag and speeded out of her room and out of the house before it could get any worse. She sobbed hard feeling Statham still hurting her as she drove and stopped at Mr. Taylor's house knowing he was the only one able to help at this hour because he was always grading papers late.

She ran to the door in her sneakers , underwear and t-shirt and knocked sobbing " Please...Mr Taylor I need you...I can't stop" she begged needing him to fuck her to stop the pain Statham was causing her.

Anderson Taylor sat at the desk in his study toiling over papers and marking them accordingly. He rubbed at his face marvelling at some of the answers on these papers and wondering how these kids would survive in the real world. When the banging started at his front door he stood and ran to the door wondering what the hell was happening but just before he opened the front door he heard Ria's voice pleading with him. He paused. Nothing had happened to him after he and she had fucked in the classroom. She hadn't told he assumed. But if she was here now at this late hour what did it mean? Was she getting clingy? If so that was dangerous, she might drop his name to the police about what he had done if he turned her away, but if he let her in .... she might get worse and what if she had done this when his girlfriend was over, how was he supposed to explain that? But he couldn't leave her on the doorstep making all that noise, his neighbours would wake and look out their windows. Cursing he pulled open the door and pulled her inside quickly closing the door behind her.

"Ria, what the hell are you doing here! Do you know what ...." He trailed off as he noticed she was just in sneakers panties and tshirt. He looked her up and down aghast. "What the hell happened to you?"

Ria looked at him tears rolling down her cheeks and she knew how it must look like she was a clingy teenage girl. He asked her what happened and she just shook her head. She knew remembered how he had treated her last time they finished having sex and Statham was not giving up.

She held herself in pain and started back toward the door . " Nothing just forget it .. forget I even came here!" She said not having them energy to fight with him she just needed him to fuck her and then she could leave.

She saw him stand in front of the door arms folded and knew he probably didn't want her to leave afraid for his reputation. " If your not gonna help me I can go somewhere else Anderson" she said boldly using his name for the first time annoyed with him once again " Just let me go to my car" she said knowing it was a lie and she had nowhere else to go.

Back