Most Degraded

And what if some of those posters are 13 hours a day cancer researchers too and still put an effort to answer your original post?

My late Father was a neurologist and a scientist. In his long career he saved a lot of lives and is still remembered with love and respect in my hometown by many. Yet I never saw him demand to be treated as anything else but kind, caring human being. Something I fail to see under all that arrogance you show here.

Great, odds are I could not be doing the work I am without him, I stand on the shoulders of giants.

I am simply asking to be treated as a human. I do not think it is inhumane of me to not reply individually to any post that is sent my way? Am I wrong on this? Is it the duty of an OP to respond to each response? Am I in any way being arrogant by not? I cannot even guess as to what problem you have with me at this point, is there an ignore function available? Or do we each just have to choose to ignore one another. You clearly do not appreciate my posts, my suggestion to you is to stop reading them. "Doc, it hurts when I poke myself in the eye." "Stop poking yourself in the eye."
 
Great, odds are I could not be doing the work I am without him, I stand on the shoulders of giants.

I am simply asking to be treated as a human. I do not think it is inhumane of me to not reply individually to any post that is sent my way? Am I wrong on this? Is it the duty of an OP to respond to each response? Am I in any way being arrogant by not? I cannot even guess as to what problem you have with me at this point, is there an ignore function available? Or do we each just have to choose to ignore one another. You clearly do not appreciate my posts, my suggestion to you is to stop reading them. "Doc, it hurts when I poke myself in the eye." "Stop poking yourself in the eye."

It is not about me, I can easily ignore you. But I hate to see some people who may not be all over you and comforting, (yet making an effort to give advice that can be helpful if you only get over your "I am hurt so kicking everything that doesnt pamper me" attitude) being treated like they are less human than you.
That is not fair to them. You are on a public board and expect all kinds of answers. At least some of them should make you think a bit, not pull out that "I am a cancer researcher so something better than you all" card as a knee jerk reaction.
 
My first wife cheated on me and I had absolutely no idea until she told me about it. She wanted to stay with me and obviously was very disturbed and guilt ridden. I was in shock and we decided to call a truce for a few weeks.

It even opened up new passion in our marriage once I was sure that she hadn't gotten any diseases. She had been very plain vanilla one position and boring in her sex with me before that. Suddenly she was willing to try anything I wanted or had tried to get her to do previously.

I thought it was worth it, cheating, guilt for her, and now a much sexier lady. I had doubts about her staying faithful, but I thought I owed her a chance. And the newer sexier wife was a lot of fun.

Then a month later she wanted to get divorced. The surprise twist was that the person she had been cheating with was another woman. No way I could compete with that.

It took four or five years to get over it and move on. Not for the unfaithfulness, people change and drift apart, it happens. I was actually relieved when all was said and done. The divorce was a no-fault and since we both worked full time the division of things was easy and I felt fairly dealt with.

The bad part was after the divorce. She declared bankruptcy and I found out she had several credit cards that I knew nothing about. All maxed out. It was a community property state and I was responsible for everything up to the date the divorce was final. That really pissed me off. Even the lawyer I talked to said there was nothing to be done.

My final revenge is that since then she's gone through several lovers and seems to be a lonely sad person.
 
Back
Top