Your Secret is Out

live4thebj

Literotica Guru
Have you have a secret fetish that you had to share or discovered by your significant other?

My fiancé while non the wiser about my incest fetish now knows I do anal on myself. Pushing her for us to start fucking again like we used to and she said she needs lube. Told her I have some to which she says she doesn’t want old lube. I explained it isn’t old. Then she pushed why I even have lube. So I showed her the small toy. Didn’t show her the Vice. Still it is something I will only do alone. I can only enjoy it with no distractions. Even a BJ would ruin it.

Also had to make her swear she will tell no one about my secret. She tends to gossip with others. I don’t need her friends and coworkers to know about this.

I thought it was time for my wife to know I like to crossdess from time to time. I told her to sit down and went and dressed up in my outfit and came out of the bed room. She was surprised to see me all dressed up but it did not cause a big problem. I did not think it would. That led to me showing her some stories I wrote over the years and also that I wanted to be pegged. She did peg me when i was dressed up and it was everything I knew it would be as she pounded my man pussy till i could not take it any more. I knew she won't tell anyone but i thought it was time for her to know everything.

After I was 50 I started to have a desire to have gay sex. Eventually I realized I would act on that desire. Before I did I told my wife about my desire. She was surprised but not shocked. For about a month we discussed the situation then one morning she told me she thought I should try it. I did try it, and I liked it.

The surprising thing was it revived our marital sex life, we started having more and better sex. There was a bit of power exchange with her taking a more assertive role..

I found that I needed gay sex about once a month. My wife was fine with that.

After I was 50 I started to have a desire to have gay sex. Eventually I realized I would act on that desire. Before I did I told my wife about my desire. She was surprised but not shocked. For about a month we discussed the situation then one morning she told me she thought I should try it. I did try it, and I liked it.

The surprising thing was it revived our marital sex life, we started having more and better sex. There was a bit of power exchange with her taking a more assertive role..

The dream!

I love short shorts. It's a piece of clothing that shows off a woman's ass, legs, and crotch. Unfortunately for most people, including my wife, it's a piece of clothing they wear casually around the house. So what happens a lot of times is, we'd make out, get hot and heavy and then she pulls away and says "Let me go get changed". And then she goes get changed to lingerie. It's not that she looks bad in lingerie, it's the shorts that I was after.

One day, we made out and she pulled away to go get changed. But she had on some shorts that really looked good on her that day and I told her not to get changed. We had a wild night which included her grinding her ass on my crotch and giving me a lapdance in said shorts.

She would describe that night as the night I got "really worked up" but did not pick up that it had something to do with the shorts. It wasn't until it was my approaching my birthday and she asked me what I'd like to see her wear for my birthday that I told her what I liked seeing her in. So I can say that I shared it rather than she discovering it.

My wife now has short shorts as well as some t-shirts that she wears with the shorts that she sets aside for the bedroom rather than to be worn as casual clothes around the house. She jokes that her babydolls, teddies, maid's outfit etc. have now gone unused.

That’s perfect!!! 🤩

I've been slowly trying to reveal different things as my wife is somewhere between plain vanilla and vanilla bean. She knows I'm the dirty one and will call me such, but I always reply that she has no idea.

I think she's weirded out a little but ok with the idea of me trying to sample my cum after I tried to lick through the puddle after a vigorous marathon that included going back to eating her out mid-fuck, (which was also new, and she now demands) after I shot it on her belly. I now will lick the precum off my fingers or her during foreplay. I want to try fingering her after filling her and see if she'll lick a finger with me.

She doesn't talk to anyone about sex, so my kinks would be safe, but I don't think she's ready to find out about my prostate exploration. Anal play is a huge road block for her.

I thought for years I was the only one that wanted to know what this was like...

Then one day I was watching a TV show called Top Cops, and they were running a Vice Sting Operation using an undercover deputy as a Hooker to catch the men who hired them. Well this one guy approached her and asked her if she had been with anyone else that night. To that she said, "Not yet, I just got out here", so he says, "too bad, but I'll just wait a few hours until you have".

I could not believe it: I was not the only wanted to try that!

I have shared my wife with other men, but I have never had... sloppy seconds. I have heard a lot about it, it feeling really intense, "like warm melted butter". and that the lady feels tighter with her womb already filled. I don't know, but sick or not, I would love to experience what that would be like. (Another man, without a condom, without pulling out, and just seconds after he is finished inside her)

She knows many of my early incest and bad boy fucking secrets, but there's a few she would likely lose her cabbage over if she knew. Are you sure they are out? 🤣

Back