The Temptation (Closed for MzSeductress)

Rebecca grinned then looked out the window wondering if that had been Melissa or not realizing that it was the neighbor. She heard him get a text message and smirked saying " let's just say that a service from me is priceless.. I have quite a reputation for the top dogs at my job"she grinned
 
Bill smiled as he listened to her, he shook his head. "Oh come on..... I am not doubting you are top in your field..... but you are out of my price range? What do I have to be a celebrity?" He began to laugh as his phone went off. It was Melissa, and in her text it said she would be home in a little bit, she was running late. He shook his head, "Melissa is running late."
 
Melissa laughed "You do have to be a celebrity to be in VIP actually but I am allowed to give someone I choose a full free VIP treatment. She moved and opened her door and grinned would you like to watch me practice? "
 
Bill sighed as she opened the door and entered her room. He sighed as he looked at her as she shut the door. "As long as the practice ends before your sister gets home.... and it is just watching...." he says softly, staring at Rebecca.
 
Rebecca grinned and said "Sure Bill whatever you say" she smirked then turned on the music and dimmed the lights beginning her Sexylophone dance in front of him.
 
Bill was shocked as he watched Rebecca dim the lights in her room and turn on some music. He sighed as he watched her hips move. His mind racing, as he moved over, finding a seat in a chair in her room. "Wow...... you move your body so seductively," he said softly. His eyes focused one her movements.
 
Rebecca grinned and said " That's my goal Bill.. To seduce my clients enough they'll pay for more of a show.. I take it that you are liking the show as well" she grinned and rolled her ass sexily shaking if in front of him.
 
Bill sat and listened to Rebecca talk. He sighed as he shook his head, "And I bet you are very good at it..... how much do you usually get?" His eyes moved over her body, and as she began to roll her ass in front of him, he couldn't help but stare. His mind racing as her sexy body tempted him.
 
Rebecca grinned as he asked how much she got for what she did " a few hundred sometimes less sometimes more it depends on what the client wants and what I am willing to do of course the club profits big off of my dancing but I don't sleep with my clients especially the "high ballets so I don't complicate things "
 
Bill smiled as he watched her move, his mind racing. "Yeah..... I didn't think you did sleep with them..... but I am sure you can make the lap dance pretty erotic....." he sighed. His eyes dancing over her body as she moved to the music. He was turned on, and completely hypnotized by her. She had his attention, and he knew it would be hard for him to keep his eyes off of her.
 
Rebecca grinned at him suggesting she could do an erotic lap dance she proved his point by climbing off his lap crawling away sexily toward him stopping in front of couch across from him posing naughtily and then looked over at him touching her body knowing his hands envied hers "How do you like my routine so far?"she smirked as the song ended.
 
Bill watched her, his mind racing as he felt her crawl off his lap and crawl away. Her body was tempting and her movements were hypnotizing for sure. He could see why she could get men to pay so much money just to have her dance for them. He sighed as he heard her, "God.... your routine is hot...... bet it will get you a lot of money at the club...." he admitted.
 
Rebecca laughed and looked at him sexily "I'm glad you like it and all of that and I behaved myself...but it looks like someone could behave himself"she grinned broadly seeing his hardon beneath his shorts. "Mmm do you want me to take care of that before Mel gets home?"
 
Bill sighs as he hears Rebecca, "I am behaving myself...." He looked at her as she grinned at him, "is the show over? I didn't get a lap dance," he smiles at her. As she makes the next comment, he shakes his head, "No..... we need to behave..... I am just here for you to practice on...." he said softly, staring at Rebecca's body.
 
Rebecca grinned and climbed onto his lap pushing him back against the couch and smirked and said " Ok...Let's continue practice " she got up turning on another song and walking over to him sexily dancing in front of him then climbing on his lap and pulling his hands onto her hips and rolled her hips sexily.
 
Bill gasped as he felt Rebecca climb into his lap. He felt her pulling his hands onto her hips and he sighed. "Yeah.... practice...." he said softly. As she began to roll her hips and grind into him, he gasped. "ahhhh god...."
 
Rebecca grinned and continued to grind into his lap and smiled at his pressing back against his hardon. She trailed her hair down his chest and back up. "So ..your liking the lap dance?"
 
Bill groaned as she continued to grind down onto his hard on. He felt his eyes close as her hand moved down his chest, his cock loving the attention. "God..... you are good at this...." he groaned.
 
Rebecca chuckled and leaned in kissing him. She trailed her lips down his neck leaving prints of her red lips. She grinned and said " Mmm I'm glad you like it ... we can do so much more...but of course I only do that for special clients... and at the club.. I don't want Mel seeing this?"
 
Back
Top