Star Wars: The Old Republic - Slaves of the Force (closed)

"Agghhnn!" She jerked her head back as best she could in the awkward position, her back arching as pain shot through her from her nipples. How? What...he'd hit her with electricity, but how? The question was pushed back to her mind as he jolted her tits again and she wailed, spasming beneath him.

Even though the pain though, she felt a perverse pleasure mingling with the sensation. The tears that had stung her eyes fell freely now as he fucked her without care, without any emotion at all almost, and she felt wretched and ashamed, even as he plundered and used her. His coldness, his mechanical use of her was a betrayal. She submitted, he wanted her to, and she had, she'd meant it, and now she was being treated like this?

She couldn't tell for how long it went on; his vicious, relentless, mechanical ravaging of her body. Zadei whined and whimpered, weeping at times, crying out now and then in pleasure despite herself. Her mind faded in the endless sensation, her flesh bruised and getting more and more tender, inside and out.

After a time, it might have been ten minutes or it might have been forever, he slowed down. He spoke to her and it made her blink, the tracks of tears still visible on her face. He spoke sweetly and gently, of making her feel good, and she felt utter confusion and then a rising bubble of pleasure as she changed his angle and his thrust to fill her again, "Ahh, ahh, oh, Sir," she gasped, her voice aching with confusion, "please, Sir, I want to feel good, I thought I was good, Sir, please, make me feel good, thank you, thank you."
 
“Im here for you Zadei” Zoro murmured his voice smooth as silk his cock thrusting powerfully into her “ I am here to take you pleasures unheard of before to cause you to feel better than you could have ever hoped” Zoro murmured kissing and sucking on her neck gently.

“I will show you true pleasure” He cooed into her eat a soft sweet seductress on the already confused girl luring her baiting her into a sense of calm sexy pleasure. He lifted his hip and stretched back pushing out his legs so she was dangling in the air the only thing keeping her up was his long thick rod.

Zoro smiled and began to thrust bouncing her as if he was one of those virtual bull rider rides. He watched her shake and bounce enjoying her tits and he kept his body curved and popped his back. He grunted feeling his release nearing and dropped back down onto the bed. His hands came up to her hips slowly rubbing them.

“Ride me Zadei” Zoro said leaning back folding her arms behind her head and looking up at her. He smiled a handsome smirk back up at her as he watched his new slave work on his cock.
 
His voice was sweet and soft and again it held a power in it that swept over and through her; a power that carried more than what the words said with them. The Force, part of her pleasure and abuse dulled mind whispered to her, he was using the Force on her. But even knowing that, she could not, did not resist him.

She moaned as he fucked her, for pleasure now rather than for conquest. Oh, ohhh, what a difference it made! "Ahn, oh, Sir, feels so good," she moaned. Zadei felt him rubbing over her insides, his cock going deep within her, feeling as though it penetrated to her very womb, throbbing in her core.

The former Republic commando bit her lower lip and started to shake as he pumped her on top of him; his hard hot cock her only physical support. But it was his will that truly kept her upright. She moaned louder and then her breath caught and he could feel her pussy clenching down on his dick and a rush of her fluids slipping from her as a quiet, soaking orgasm rippled through her.

He dropped her down and grabbed her hips and then his order came. His smile made her feel beautiful, strong, and sexy. "Yes, Sir," she answered, "I'd love to. Anytime, anywhere, you ever want me to ride you, I will."

She rose up, her hands bracing on his strong chest, pulling up and up and up until just the head of his cock was inside her and then she dropped back down, impaling herself on him in one swift fall. The soldier began to bob up and down on his cock with shorter, faster strokes, her head up, hands in her hair, her huge tits bouncing and jiggling, moaning and crying out like a bitch in heat as she rode her master like he was a prize stallion.
 
“That’s it girl that’s it so good for master!” Zoro said thrusting in a few more times. Zoro felt himself getting closer to the edge and he finally groaned thrusting in one last final time before his cock began to quiver and shake. He grabbed her hips hard and tight and his cock began to explode and cover her insides with his sweet sticky jizz.

Zoro moaned collapsing against the bed watching her for a second. He seemed pleased allowing a smirk to cross his face as he contemplated her one hand gently rubbing her nipple. He finally lifted her off his cock and onto the bed before getting up and stretching.

“While others may cum in your pussy my jizz is the only one that shall stay in and be allowed to sink into your womb” Zoro explained grabbing a towel and drying his sweat off his back to her “you are mine now Zadei a soldier no more you shall be my slut soldier even when we leave this place” He said his voice carrying the weight of orders even though he wasn’t giving any.

“We will escape tomorrow I don’t want to share you any more with the hutt he may want you tonight because of his party but tomorrow we will be gone” Zoro said turning to her “you are mine now” he said simply
 
"Yes! For Master!" His praise made her body seem to hum with pleasure, even as his perfect cock speared her pussy again and again and drove her body to the heights of enjoyment. She felt his cock throb and her eyes went wide with wonderous joy; surprising herself at the feeling and its intensity. "Yes, Master, please! Please cum in me! Fill me with your strength!"

She felt it; hot, heavy, thick, creamy spunk shooting deep into her body. Zadei ground down on him harder and let out a triumphant cry as his release pushed her into yet another, the buxom girl writhing atop him in raw sensual overload as his jizz painted her insides and filled her womb.

He fell back and she let out a happy, almost drunken, sigh. She looked down at him with a smile that answered his smirk, slowly continuing to ride his slowly softening rod. When he pulled her off, she groaned; the feeling of his dick leaving her causing pleasure from the delicious friction and leaving her empty, good and terrible all at once.

Zadei shifted onto her back and raised her hips, trying to keep as much of his seed in her as she could. Partly because she didn't want to make a mess of the bed but also because...just because she wanted it inside.

Her words rippled through her and she felt their power sinking into her. "I am yours, I understand." She could do nothing but accept, even if part of her wanted to try and negotiate, to be seen as something more than property. But that was what the rest of her wanted and the might of his words and presence could not be denied.

Zadei carefully moved to the edge of the bed before standing, shivering and cooing as she felt a rivulet of spooge run down her legs. "If there is a party, Sir, I should get cleaned up and dressed. I will be a good slut for the Hutt and his guests, but...I can't wait to be yours alone, Sir."

May the Force save her, she meant it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

The gathering where Zadei had been presented would have been a wild party to many but for a hutt of Malakese's wealth and power, that was merely an informal get together. Tonight's event was a true party; a chance for him to show off his great wealth and might, to woo new allies, intimidate those who might move against him, and show his disregard for rivals or other powers.

This one was held in the top floor of the skyscraper that the crime lord owned; the entire floor given over to it as a grand ballroom and several smaller rooms off to the side where deals could be made in private, those shy could indulge themselves in slaves or spice, or quiet murders could be performed. All of those 'private' spaces were monitored and had hidden cameras, of course. The main space was a vast room more than a hundred meters long and half that again wide. There was a long bar that went along the entirety of the west wall, a stage for the large band opposite it, and a long dais on the north wall where Malakese himself and his chosen slaves would lounge and receive his guests. There were nine other stages set around the floor; five featured slaves who would dance and perform for the pleasure of the guests, the other four held creatures from his menagerie or trophies of the Hutt's conquests and victories over old enemies.

The guests were the higher members of the gangs he controlled, those of his friends, those of his enemies, and diplomats from other groups, as well as a selection of associates, merchants, bounty hunters, spice dealers, slavers, terrorists, and others with which the Hutt did business or wanted to do business. They were free to roam, though there were many tables, booths, and couches scattered about, as well as a few low set divans covered in pillows and cushions. It was understood that the slaves were to be used freely but not harmed in any meaningful way and that it was extremely rude to use one of the slaves serving food and drinks...at least for the first three hours of the party.

Malakese was large and massive on his dais, looking down on the action. The Hutt's slimy skin was grey on the 'underside' with mottled blue patterns over the rest of him. He wore a crown-like helm of gold and platinum, adorned with jewels, and there were many ropes and chains of gold on his fat arms and wrists. Negligently held in one hand were a pair of fine but very strong chains of gold chromed steel that led to the collars of the two slaves who were to start the party with him and service him directly (at least initially) as his display pieces. They would also service guests who approached Malakese if the Hutt desired it or if they asked and it amused him.

The slaves serving Malakese were both human, a powerful statement in and of itself. Humans dominated the galaxy in numbers and in political power in both the Sith Empire and the Galactic Republic; for them to be slaves to an alien was a clear message of Malakese's power and his lack of fear. One was a slender young woman of just barely eighteen with honey blond hair in a short braid that fell just to her neck and haunted brown eyes. She had a woman's curves, if not amply so, and looked up at her slug-like master with a look of helpless adoration and deep seated fear. The other was his newest slave; the Hutt was a bit concerned at placing her so highly so soon after acquiring her but his trainer assured him she was ready.

Zadei was lush and curvaceous, her huge breasts contained by a stylized set of cups on the ends of them that pressed them together and hid her nipples yet left the great expanse of her tits open to the eyes and to touch. Golden bracelets chimed on her wrists and ankles, though her feet were bare, and she wore a diaphanous strip of cloth from a thin belt that hung down over her privates and ass to give the hint of modesty and allure but actually concealed nothing. About her neck was a collar of the same design as all the slaves wore; pretty and functional, though hers and that of the girl beside her were more ornate than the others as they lay with Malakese himself. It had a hidden shock device she'd been warned with and the fine chain attached at the nape of her neck. Her hair was done in the same braid as the other girl, though hers was longer and fell down between her shoulder blades. Both of their faces were made up, mascara around their eyes and eye shadow the same color as Malakese's markings, their lips a robust red.

Malakese spread his pudgy hands wide and a hidden microphone activated to make his voice boom over the assembly in Huttese, with protocol droids scattered about translating, "Welcome friends, dear enemies, and friends to be! Tonight you will enjoy delights and spectacle that even the Smuggler's Moon rarely supplies! Indulge and enjoy and know that it is Malakese the Hutt who has made all this possible, though this is a poor showing of my true wealth. Celebrate life, money, and appetite!"

There was a tremendous roar overhead and fireworks could be seen exploding through the many tall windows that went around the floor. Wave after wave of them burst in brilliant colors, shapes, and designs with pops, booms, and shrill shrieks before the ash and cinders fell away to rain down on the streets far, far below. The band struck up and the servers began to make their rounds, offering drinks, food, and drugs.
 
Zoro moved through the crowds wearing his black pants white t shirt and flight jacket with the hood up to keep his angry face hidden watching all of the criminals with barely contained disgust. He was a criminal him self but these parties brought about the most darkest of them. He knew he should be over at the dais because Malakese would want to show off his best slave master but he wasn’t feeling it. Besides Zadei would be enjoying her self and he wanted his slut to have a good time before they busted out of the Hutts grip. They would be traveling for a while and all she would have is his cock unless he found a bar to sell her away to. She was done and her break down was complete she was his slut soldier know and he would start training her and building her on his ship.

Zoro smiled pleased for the first time all night. He moved through the slaves selling spice and ignored their eager attempts to paw at his cock. He had trained them all and while he joined most they paled in comparison to Zadei. He broke through the crowd and watched as the slaves began to play for the first time that night.

The party guest began to line up ready to give gifts and bow to the Hutt. Malakese smile and looked at all his slave before his eyes settled on Zadei He grabed her lifting her up and then letting his big cock slide out of his fat. He moved the insignificant piece of clothing that covered her pussy to the side and then dropped her letting her slowly impale her self down on his cock slipping inch by inch until she was settled on his big cock and her pussy was over stuffed with it. He moved getting comfortable and causing her to bounce or shake before he grabbed the chain and manipulated her until she was on all fours his cock still inside of her and causing her entire body to shake.

He nodded at the party guest and the first one-stepped forward. He was a Wookie a tribal chief of a clan in Malakese criminal organization. He bowed at the Hutt and pulled out a brand new blaster before stepping up and pushing some of his fur to the side. His cock burst out thick and powerful devoid of hair but made of what seemed like leather. It was huge with ridges and veins everywhere. He smiled and slammed it into Zadei mouth letting out the Wookie roar and beating his fury chest as he bucked his hips and ground his cock into her mouth.

Meanwhile

He entered the party pulling down his hood and revealing a pale scared face. He was handsome if not a little beat up looking and his eyes were the most vibrant blood red any one had ever seen. He was wearing what looked like simple travelers clothes. A black pair of pants and matching tunic topped with a heavy coat and hood. He had two light sabers hanging from his belt and a slab of plastique armor hid his tunic and that covered by a bandolier holding grenades and throwing knifes. He was the Sith lord Darth Mekaya and he was hear to try and “convince” Malakese to let the sith empire use his hyper space routes to subvert the republic empire.

He pulled is hood back up and walked force pushing people out of the way as he entered the party.
 
Zadei felt nervous anticipation as she lounged artfully beside the slug-like Hutt on the raised platform. There would be a lot expected of her tonight and she was nervous about doing poorly and ruining her unnamed Master's plan. She also had never been so openly on display before so many sentients before. Though the former soldier knew it was not so, she felt as if they were all staring at her in her outlandish and slutty "clothes" and it made her feel exposed and vulnerable...and desired and sexual and horny.

She glanced over at the petite girl who shared the dias with her, clad in identical clothing though she did not fill it quite as extensively as Zadei did. They'd had a chance to speak before the party started; Idria was her name. Her Master had trained Idria as well, even more thoroughly, and she was enthralled fully by the mere idea of service to Malakese and the slave trainer.

It scared her; that level of control. Or the idea that she could be brought down to that level of thoughtless obedience. And at the same time, part of her craved it.

She let out a happy squeal as Malakese tugged on her chain and brought her to her feet before his fat but strong hands gripped her and lifted her off her up. Her green eyes went wide as his thick, meaty dick slithered out of his folds, "Oh, Master," she cooed, "You're so big and so strong, oh, thank you." Then he dropped her onto his hardness and she cried out, head going back, as his alien rod lanced deep, deep into her. More and more forced inside her tight pussy; her flesh clutching at him even as it spread to take him in, stuffing her full and almost to bursting with his love dart.

He pushed her down onto all fours and she felt a surge of delight. On her hands and knees, being fucked like an animal in front of all these people! Oh, fuck, it was terrible and she loved it! "Master, oh, Master," she chanted, "your mighty hutt cock is so good, it is best." She'd been told the kind of things that the hutt liked to hear so that her part would be played to perfection.

She was so dizzied by the pleasure of the big dick in her and being so used and seen by all that she was barely aware of the guests moving up or the presentation of the blaster until the big wookie's dick grew out and brushed her face. Zadei looked up with wide eyes; so that was what a wookie's looked like. She'd wondered before.

The woman opened her mouth before he rammed it in with a roar and moaned around the touch, thick, leathery length. It was strangely hot and throbbed with a powerful pulse as he began to fuck her face with it. Ohh, maybe it was wookie cock that was the best!

She sucked hard on the massive male meat pounding in and out of her face even as Malakese did the same to her pussy. Fuck! They felt so good! So big! She was sure that the ravaging cocks would start to bump together inside her somehow!

The wookie bellowed again and she felt his dick literally swell larger in her mouth. A moment later his rich, mushroom flavored spunk filled her mouth. Zadei moaned and swallowed again and again, drinking his essence down with greed and looking up at him with lust drenched eyes so he could her enjoyment of him.

His cock came free with a wet 'pop' and scattered droplets of jizz on the dais. Idria crawled over and licked them up, her sweet ass up in the air. The wookie grunted and slapped it before stepping aside and allowing the next guest to step up.

Before the next sentient could be recognized, there was a commotion from part of the grand ballroom. A hooded man was walking and making gestures as he walked; with each gesture, people were hurled out of his path to crash into the floor, the tables, the stages. Some cried out in pain and injury. Bodyguards were reaching for blasters and the hidden snipers on the room were drawing a bead on the unknown man.

Malakese bellowed in rage, "STOP!" The music cut off immediately. The dancers came to a halt and backed to the edge of their stages. Party goers drew up into groups, bodyguards and gang members alike drawing their weapons. The hutt's large eyes fixed on the offending party, "You have come here as a guest, invited with respect and propriety, and THIS is how you behave? This is MY place, Sith Lord. You are not in your Empire and you are not on Dromund Kaas, your kind do not and SHALL NEVER rule here! MY word and act is law, not yours!"

He was speaking in his native Huttese, the protocol droids trembling as they translated.

The Hutt pushed Zadei off of his dick, making her whimper, and pulled it safely back into himself in case of trouble. "I have many agreements with your Empire and supply them many goods. You will behave as a responsible and respectful guest to me and all other guests or you will leave, alive or dead, and I will cancel ALL of my bargains with the Sith Empire and give all that was meant for them to the Republic free of charge."

"Now." One pudgy hand came down on the hidden trigger which would activate a force field around his dais and lower it away, just in case. "What will it be, Darth Mekaya? Will you continue to disrespect me and my party and lose face, wealth, weapons, medicine, for the Empire and cost them tens of millions of credits? Or will you act like a civilized sentient?"
 
Zoro watched as his new slave continued to perform playing to the Hutt better than even he expected. He grimaced a little at her ease at naming the Hutt her master and involuntarily reached for one of his hidden light saber. Zoro didn’t mind sharing his slaves but they were his and the thought of her calling some one else a master unsettled him. He clamed him self though and tried his best to ignore it knowing soon they would be away from the party and he could punish her. The thought made him smile and he watched as one of his earlier slaves licked the jizz off of the wookies cock.

Then he felt the disturbance

Just then the party grew silent and every one turned to glare at the new comer angrily. Zoro heard the words sith and he immediately stopped masking his force signature and turning to glance at the new comer. He visibly tightened though only Zadei could see it when he noticed who it was. Mekaya was a old rival form the republic sith war and both and the sith lord had vowed to kill the jedi if even it took him a millennium to do so. If he knew Zoro was at this party he would kill him no matter what it did to hurt the empires reputation with the Hutts.

After all Zoro had cost him a leg

Mekaya took a deep breath and tried to resist the urge to blast the slug with sith lightning. He was a warrior made for the war and didn’t like playing during peace time. If he had it his way he would strike every one in this pathetic place down and take control of the Hutt and force him to do his bidding.


But such things didn’t work in peace time

“My humblest apologies Malakese” The sith said dropping into a respectful bow and looking up at him “us Sith have never been one to play nice and I am accustomed to that kind of behavior please accept my humblest apologies and allow me to say sorry by showing you what the empire has brought for you as tribute” The sith lord said before snapping his fingers.

The doors opened and large hover carts or priceless jewels came in. They glittered in the light causing every one to become mesmerized by them, A assortment of weaponry came in next containing every thing from pistols to large artillery canons, the final cart pulled n containing women of all shapes and sizes naked and chained to the cart. They fell on top of each other kissing and sucking on each others various sexes and finger fucking each other as they moaned for lord Malakese and screaming there praise for him in ecstasy.

“I hope this pleases you” Mekaya said keeping his bow and waiting for the Hutt to say some thing. His eyes moved across the room watching every one and looking at the slaves. He stopped starring at the one on the Hutts mighty cock. He could see her obvious pleasure and… Could that be? A faint force signature that seemed ot be rippling with power.

Interesting

Zoro groaned seeing the weapons and pinching the bridge of his nose. His mission had just gotten a little harder because if the Hutt kept those weapons he would be a major thorn in the republics side. He may not work for them any more but he was some thing of a patriot and he couldn’t just allow them to keep the weapons. He would have to make sure they were destroyed, the slaves were free, and the Hutt was assassinated before he left all while dodging Mekaya and making sure his new slave was kept safe.

The next alien waited holding his peace offering. He looked at Zadei and smiled licking his lips and patting his hard cock gently. You want he mouthed jacking it in his pants and winking at her

May the force be with him
 
Zadei's coughed and then swallowed down the last vestiges of the wookie chief's cum. She would have to find him later, if Malakese let her travel and service the guests more directly. But her combat training and instincts were cutting through her lust; the prospect of violence was heavy in the air.

This man was a Sith. She almost snarled; her memories of her life as a soldier gave her many reasons to hate them. She'd seen her fellow soldiers cut down by red lightsabers many times; though she also knew that Sith were far from invincible. She had killed three of them herself and she was no Jedi. But there was something worse about this one. Her Master, her true Master, knew him. She saw him tense slightly across the chamber and could somehow feel his spike of anxiety at the man's presence.

Her green eyes slid over to the nearest guard. He had his blaster rifle leveled but she could grab his pistol with ease if things started...

Malakese was silent for several long seconds after the Sith spoke. The Hutt looked over the jewels and the weapons and the slaves last of all. In truth, he was very pleased and the transgression had been forgiven. But he had to seem sterner and less moved. It was all part of maintaining reputation.

Each moment of silence deepened the tension in the vast room. Guests looked nervously back and forth from the Hutt to the Sith; wondering whether the orgy would turn into an orgy of violence any second now.

Malakese raised a fat hand, "Your tribute and apology are accepted, Darth Mekaya. Let the festivities resume!" There was a visible and audible sigh of relief and the band struck up again as if they had never been interrupted. The dancers began to writhe and twirl and the servers started their interrupted rounds. He gestured, "Have it the weapons taken to the armory, and the slaves to the pens, they can be inspected later." The jewels could stay on display; one more testament to his power and wealth.

Servants and guards moved to obey his orders. The Hutt spoke again, "Join the line, Lord Mekaya, you may partake in my slaves as you choose for so rich a tribute."

His hand fell on Zadei's ass and she turned her head to look at him. The approval in his eyes let her know she had chosen correctly in looking to him before resuming her duties to the guests. Even if it was a sham, she must play her part well before her true Master took her away.

She looked back at the alien before her and opened her mouth wide, her pink tongue slipping out and beckoning to him even as a shallow thrust from Malakese made a slutty, sinful moan slip from her.
 
Zoro watched the weapons being brought down into the armory and shook her head at how complicated his life had become in the last thirty minutes. The party was back in full swing and every one was breathing a sigh of relief that a all out fire fight hadn’t broken out. Drugs were know flowing freely with drink and every one was having a good time as they watched the Hutts newest slut being fucked by him. She was a true gem and dripped with sexuality and lust that every one could feel. Zoro watched her to make sure she was playing her part well before he saw Mekaya narrowing his eyes and looking at her with open interest.

Mean while the next alien had shot his spunk down Zadies thought and was moving a satisfied smirk on his face. The next alien stepped up handing his gift to the Hutt who clapped his hands with glee, which made the slave shake and bob on his cock as if she was a leaf in the wind. He finally pointed at you and then the other girl chattering that he wanted to watch the two slaves kiss instead of getting his cock sucked. The other girl didn’t even give Zadei time to react as she eagerly latched onto her mouth hand shoved her tongue down her throat. They kissed fiercely as the entire party cheered and more drinks were passed as every one began recording and watching her make out with the other slave. The alien clapped in pleasure and grabbed his cock pumping it in his pants and watching you both.

Darth Mekaya got in line and Zoro watched him trying to discern his thinking. Why was he so interested in the girl? She was a very sexy slave yes but it had to be more than that. What would make him so interested?

Unless

Zoro hadn’t checked yet but could this girl be force sensitive? It would explain while he was so interested but Zoro should have sensed it. Then again he had been distracted with training her and hadn’t even thought that she could be a force sensitive. The Jedi had been very thorough during wartime snatching up any one with a modicum of force ability to become a Jedi to bolster the ranks. It was almost impossible for her to slip through the tracks but not improbable he reasoned.

Either way it was getting more and more dangerous to keep her here. He was going to wait until after the party but maybe it was time to let her go know. He began making his way to the party going through the crowd and appearing at the Hutts side. He kept his hood up and stayed behind the Hutt preventing Mekaya from seeing him and figuring out who he was.

“My lord I haven’t completed the slaves training of how to take your cock” He said gesturing at Zadei “I would suggest letting her go service the people while you use one of the more experienced slaves to finish the gift giving ceremony” Zoro said gesturing at the other slaves lounging on the dais kissing and touching each other.
 
Zadei moaned into Idria's mouth as the more svelte girl kissed and groped her. Even as she had her first ever kisses from another woman and felt her soft hands on her huge jugs, she heard a strangled groan from the alien who had stepped up and then both women felt a spattering of hot, fresh, goopy sperm raining down on them.

The next, a busty Zabrak woman, smirked as she stepped up and presented the deed to a new starship; a top of the line freighter. She was wearing a short skirt and lifted it to reveal that she had no panties beneath and spread her legs, waiting for Malakese to have one of his slaves please her pussy.

Idria crawled to her and Zadei stared as, only a few inches from her face, the blond slut began to lick the alien woman's pussy with an eager, pink tongue.

Malakese spoke softly after he heard Zoro, "You do not give yourself credit! Not fully trained and she feels this good! You are better than you know, or maybe she is just a natural, eh?"

The massive slug-like sentient thrust into her several more times, groaning and burbling happily. "She feels too good, my friend. But you know your trade. Once I have cum the first time, then I'll let her walk the floor. Send Fal'gun and Rotiri to take her place."
 
“Yes Lord Hutt” Zoro said seeing Makese questioning gaze and backing up more. He watched Zadei watch the girl making love to the other women’s pussy and smiled leaning back in to the Hutts ear.

“She hasn’t had pussy yet” Zoro said to him “why don’t you make her feel your cum while her tongue is buried deep inside of the women’s cunt” Zoro told him before stepping off the raised dais and moving back into the crowd. He smiled pleased to him self as he moved through the throngs of people and over to where she would make her rounds. He grabbed a guards blaster as he moved through the crowd pick pocketing it with ease and tucking it into his jacket. He stopped leaning against the bar and waiting for her.

The Zabrak women smiled and then pulled away slapping Idria and laughing as she moved away. She pointed at Zadei making her intent to feel her tongue sliding down her wet pussy next known. Malakese nodded and used his cock to push her face deep into the women’s pussy. Malakese groaned and bucked hard his long hard throbbing rod causing her to shake and buck as if she was being spiked like a piece of meat. He felt his orgasm coming on more and more and slapped her ass before giving one last squeal of pleasure out. His big thick Hutt cum cam crashing out of his cock and shooting inside of her filling her as if it was a water hose pumping into her pussy. Pushing his creamy load into her and over stuffing it. She finally felt her self pop out of it and she went crashing of the dais and onto the floor.

Other slaves moved into her space as Malakese gave her a satisfied smirk “go my little slut and service my guest!” He roared out and every one cheered trying to get to her eagerly.

Makaya saw the slave leaving and got out of line. He moved to follow her using his more subtle force persuasion to keep any one from trying to claim her right now. He needed to speak to her and claim her before any one else did.

And he would destroy any one who got in his way
 
She squealed out briefly before her cries were muffled by the horned alien woman's wet pussy. Zadei closed her eyes and pressed her tongue into the tight passage of the woman's cunt as far as she could before she began to lick around in all directions, seeking to deliciously scour and taste every bit of the Zabrak that she could. Her hands climbed up the smuggler's legs; rubbing the back of her thighs and clinging to her as the Hutt began to pound into her with unprecedented ferocity.

This was a pussy on her face, the taste of it on her lips. It didn't taste quite like her own. Did they all taste different? She wanted to know, wanted to find out.

Then she shrieked into the woman's pussy, making the criminal gasp and laugh, as Malakese let out a wet, triumphant sound and his member began to blast his seed into her. It was thick and heavy and fired with great force, splattering and painting her insides. She felt her belly start to swell as more and more and more greasy Hutt cum was pumped into her and she began to feel a bit of panic mixed in with the utter submission of being the crime lord's wanton cumbucket.

The smuggler stepped aside and she lurched forward, the pressure of the cum inside her sending her shooting off of Malakese's cock to tumble to the ground. She groaned and shuddered, her legs and ass convulsing, as a river of greyish white spooge poured out of her gaping snatch and onto the floor.

Zadei heard the slug's words, "Yes, oh, great and virile Malakese, oh, surely would I bear your young even now with such a load, were I able to do so. I will please every and all guests in your name!"

There was a cheer and several in the nearby crowd surged forward and then paused and staggered back, as if in a daze. Zadei blinked and moved to a kneeling position before her eyes centered on a pair of legs that did not retreat or balk. She gazed up to see the armor clad Sith standing over her; she could not see his face beneath his hood but she felt his gaze burning on her skin and sweeping over her.

The Sith! The one her true Master feared. He wanted her and she...she would have to serve him, part of her even wanted to, as much as she hated his kind!

She looked up at him and her green eyes were bright, "Oh, honored guest, I am yours as my Master has commanded. How may I please you, oh great one?"

"Hn," he sneered, "You know what I am, I can feel it. You're afraid and you hate me. That's good. We will make something of you, bitch." The Dark Side user gestured and the abandoned end of her chain flew to his hand. "I don't like an audience; follow, bitch, and you'll learn your place in the Sith Empire a little earlier than the rest of this rabble."

Her fear spiked but she nodded numbly and then he strode past her, gathering up more of the chain in his hands to shorten the lead. Zadei crawled after him on all fours as the arrogant warrior walked almost the full length of the enormous ball room before choosing one of the private rooms with a good view of the main chamber. "In, bitch."

He threw her chain and the Force surged with his will and she cried out as she was bodily picked up by invisible force and hurled into the room. The Sith stepped after her and gestured to shut and lock the door behind him. "Such a pretty thing, you are. Luscious and curves in all the right places. Know how to take a cock too; well, an inferior cock. Once you have had a true Sith, you will know none are better."

Darth Makaya did not drop his pants or even undo them; instead he slid open a hole in the front and beckoned her, "Come and fish my cock out, bitch. Feel the instrument of your conversion."

She nodded, "Yes, honored guest." Zadei crawled over once more and knelt before him, one hand slipping into his pants and rooting around. Her eyes went wide, "It's-"

"Yes," he sneered again. "Pull it out, slave." It hardened him further, both her astonishment and speaking to her in such a dismissive way.

She gulped and shifted his member before threading it through the hole and letting it plop out and hang in the air. He was big for a human; she thought he could almost be the same size as her true Master. "You're so big, honored guest, and I can feel...such power in your cock."

"I'm sure you can. Feel the power in it, feel the power in me." She was Force Sensitive, he was sure. Probably awakened recently too, from the looks of it. She was likely always a little luckier than most and thought it no more than chance. He knew better. "And you'll feel the power in you when I'm done, bitch."

He stepped further into the room and gestured again. Zadei shrieked as her top, her jewelry, and her loin cloth all tore off of her and sent flying to bang and clatter off the walls and to the ground. "Better. You don't need anything but that collar." Makaya then lifted one hand and she came up off the ground with a frightened yelp and then was slammed by invisible force against the door; her tits mashing against it.

"Now, then, bitch. Time to fuck you. Not just this body made for use, but your mind, my dear little cumrag. I'm going to rape your body, your mind, your soul; use my power to turn your mind inside out and make you MINE. Then...then I'll attend to this slug and his rabble." Makaya licked his lips and felt the Dark Side surge through him; empowering him. The walls of the room seemed to tremble and the lights flickered and then dimmed, not quite going on but only casting a sliver of their former light. "I hope you're not ready for this. It's always sweeter that way."
 
Zoro swore as Mekaya grabbed Zadies chains and started pulling her to a private room. The force was not on his side today! He quickly strode after them watching them go into a chamber and feeling the rolling surge of force energy emanating from every inch of the space in mere seconds. Mekaya wasn’t a strong or particularly high up sith in the social ladder (though he fancied himself as one) This always led to arrogance whenever he faced others.

And the last time he had faced Zoro he was a Jedi and restricted

He reached the door way just as the Sith slammed her against the wall and spread her body for both of their viewing pleasures. He debated about letting her get fucked by the wannabe Sith Lord but realized that even he had to draw a line at some point as a master. He wouldn’t dishonor her cunt with a sith lords cock especially when their was a war going on. He kicked open the door with a mighty force push and strode in. Zoro heard the party room start to go quite as every one saw the great slave master of Malakese dishonor his masters party and one of his esteemed guest. There was a collective snap hiss as two light sabers flew into Zoro’s hands turning on and alighting with purple energy that brunt the air around them. Then even more appeared puled from hidden pockets on his body and forming around him before alighting at once in a symphony of purple. Finally six light sabers in total swung in deadly arcs as Zoros true mastery of the light saber was shown as well as his identity to Zadei. Zoro was known around the galaxy as the swordsman a Jedi who was listed as MIA a few ago years during the Republic Sith war and the sacking of Courosant, he was well known for being the best with a light saber and used the force to practice his no handed style to augment his already impressive skills. He could wield them as if they were in his hands and he trained with each of them becoming deadly proficient until picking up a new one.

“You!” Makeya snarled releasing Zadei and turning to him a hint of fear crossing his face “I thought you were dead!” He said as two crimson light sabers appearing in his hand as he spun them slowly.

“My death has been greatly exaggerated” Zoro said stepping in and glaring at him “release the girl she is mine and I wont have you give her that pitiful excuse for a cock”

“Oh a great Jedi master has claimed a slave?” Mekaya said laughing and ignoring the guards lining up around them and powering up their blaster riffles “I take it the great Jedi was shunned for such debauchery or merely incompetence”

“While I may not accept the teaching of the Jedi I don’t stand for evil trash such as you Sith” Zoro said narrowing his eyes at the man “your out numbered Mekaya be gone from this party”

“Never I have wanted to get you back for what you did to me at Couroscant” Mekaya said snarling and throwing out a barrage of force lighting. The deadly arcs of electricity snapped towards Zoro burning the air around them as it arced towards the Ex-Jedi. Zoro smiled and three lights sabers twirled around him blocking the electricity and rebounding into him. Mekaya was forced back barreling into a crowd of gaurds.

Zoro quickly free his hands and ran over to Zadei. The gaurds opened fire on him but his force blades quickly deflected them spinning behind him to create a unbreakable shield. He leaned in picking her up and pulling out the pistol he had stolen along with a thermal detonator.

“Time for you to get revenge my little slut” Zoro said handing her both items “I need to distract our sith friend here I need you to kill Malakese and blow up his armory I will be right behind you protecting you after ward we will make our escape” Zoro explained before his eyes traveled down her body. He leaned in smashing two fingers into her pussy and quickly fingering her “and if you tell Malakese who your one true master is you will get a reward tonight” Zoro murmured in her ear before releasing his fingers from her cunt.

“Now go!” Zoro yelled just as the guards were flung back by a rolling tide of force energy. Mekaya jumped his crimson blades swinging and crashing mere inches from Zoro’s face. The Sword master pushed him back with a bubble of force energy and jumped after him swinging his blades in complicated and deadly arcs. They temporarily disappeared from sight leaving the new slave with a blaster a detonator and a small army of pissed of gangsters.
 
Things happened so fast.

The Sith about to fuck her and then her master appearing and challenging the vicious Force user. He did not reveal his name but he did not need to; that technique was known all across the galaxy. Master Zoro the Swordsman, one of the many Jedi lost and assumed killed in the Sacking of Coruscant. Though the Jedi Order still listed him as MIA, the military had long since assumed he was dead. It had been years since then.

And he was here? Training slave girls for a Hutt? Why? What was he up to?

Someone else might have been stunned into inaction by all of this, as well as by the sudden outbreak of violence. But Zadei was a soldier of the Republic, well trained and experienced. The violence helped to focus her, to sharpen her.

Her Master freed her from her bonds and pressed a pistol and a thermal detonator into her hands, giving her a mission. And one hell of a mission! Kill Malakese and destroy his armory and all she had was a pistol and one explosive device?

...Tall order, but she was a Republic Commando, or had been.

Her Master fled after his enemy, leaving a room of people with pulled weapons, pointing them where the two men had gone and then at one another. Zadei raised the thermal detonator high and clicked on the activation button, "All of you scum, get away from the great and mighty Malakese or I'll blow you all to whatever hell you believe in!" She walked forward boldly, despite her nudity, brandishing the pistol in one hand and holding the detonator high over her head in the other. "Out of my way!"

The crowd melted out of her path, the sentients now even more agitated than before but none of them risking a shot at her or aiming their weapons at the hutt. A thermal detonator could kill everyone here if it went off. The former solider came to the side of the slug-like crime lord, "Oh, glorious and strong Malakese, the Sith must be here to kill you! We must take you to safety; your armory, powerful and beautiful one, it will be the strongest place and with your new weapons, you can kill them both!"

Malakese was glad he had taken this bitch off the street and healed her up. She was no enforcer but a soldier and her training was serving him well. He nodded and laughed, "You please me, slave. A fine slut and a brave defender of your master. Yes, you are right." He called out loudly, "Honored guests, please stay here while this problem is dealt with. My men will ensure your safety." And kill them if they started anything.

The Hutt slithered off of his dais, pulling the chains with the slaves that had been with him along, the women getting off their feet. "Around me, my pretties," he ordered. That way, if someone did fire at him, they'd hit one of the worthless slave girls instead.

Zadei formed up around him too. "Obey great Malakese! If anyone follows us or dares raise a hand against him, I will set the detonator off!" A few men parted from the rest of Malakese's enforcers as well, trailing behind with their backs to their master as they kept their weapons trained on the crowd.

The group went to a hidden elevator; large enough to hold the hutt and several other people. Zadei and the other slave girls piled in after Malakese did, forming a human barrier if anyone were to attack the elevator. The doors closed and machinery hummed as they were carried away. Zadei breathed and thumbed the thermal detonator off. Thank the Force that worked.

She then jumped as she felt a hand caressing and squeezing her ass. Malakese burbled, "I am pleased, slave. You will be richly rewarded. Now, what does your training tell you?"

Zadei pushed her ass back into his hand, "Mighty Malakese, we should go to the armory and I will arm myself so I may protect and help my Master. It has heavy blast doors as well as regular doors, so even a lightsaber would take time to cut through. It is the best defended place. There are weapons there I can set up for you as well, so that when the Sith or the Jedi break in, you may gun them down and show your power to all the galaxy."

"Good, good. I like this plan." Malakese smiled nastily; this slave was worth her weight in spice! He would come out of this stronger than ever!

The elevator took a few minutes to reach the right floor and then the doors opened. Zadei rushed out to cover and secure the area, the other slaves pushed ahead of Malakese by the cowardly hutt. The hallway was empty and at the end was a pair of large doors set deeply in an arch that also contained the currently retracted blast doors. The group made their way inside, Malakese opening the armory using the code known only to him and his most trusted lieutenants.

The solider in Zadei was giddy and appalled. There was some great gear in here! How had a slimy crime lord gotten military grade stuff? She moved to hold the door, "Please get inside, oh, great Malakese, then I will close the door and arm myself to help my Master." Once he and the slave girls were inside, she shut the door and turned to arm herself.

There was no time to search through for armor that would fit her. She could only take a few minutes. Zadei did find a pair of boots and gauntlets that she pulled on however, and an armored belt with several spare energy packs, a med-pack, a light, and other useful tools that slung about her hips and hung low. She tossed the guard's pistol aside and picked up a heavier, military grade side arm that she slid into a holster on the belt. A bandolier of grenades went over a shoulder and rested between her massive breasts. There were no assualt cannons here, sadly, bu that was actually a good thing. It meant that neither the hutts nor the Empire had gotten their hands on the Republic's best new personal weapons technology. She fitted a small personal shield generator to one of the gauntlets; weak protection but better than nothing, and fit an earpiece computer over an ear to provide targeting info and communications. Then she selected the best of the available blaster rifles, checking the heft, the aim, and the charge before nodding and turning back to the hutt.

Besides the boots, gauntlets, belt, and bandolier, she was still naked. Her chest heaved and her nipples were hard. She flicked the blaster rifle over to stun. "Great Malakese, I am ready now to help my Master."

"Good, slave, now-"

"Not you," she interrupted, leveling the rifle at him. "My true Master, your slave trainer, the Swordsman. He is my Master, he owns me, not you." As the hutt's eyes widened and he lurched to one side, pudgy fingers reaching for a blaster, she fired. A blue stun bolt sizzled through the air and slammed into the hutt's bulk. He jerked back and squealed, thrashing about. The slave girls screamed, darting away from him as Zadei fired again to knock him prone. "You don't own anyone anymore, you fat fuck."

She looked at the slave girls. "...You have a choice. Come with me and my Master may be able to free you or stay and die with him," she gestured at the feebly moving Malakese with her rifle.

Idria nibbled her lower lip and then stood up from where she'd been cowering, "I...I will go, I want to be free. The Master, I mean, the trainer, he said he might be able to free me someday." The other women, humans and aliens alike, were nodding agreement.

"Good. Each of you grab...one of those blasters there, and one of those belts with the pistols and knives." There was a rack of simple blaster carbines that the women could probably use well. They were a simple design and their settings well labeled so they probably would not hurt themselves and light enough that they could aim decently. She took a few minutes to make sure each woman's weapon was armed and to show them how to switch the safety on and off.

"Now, we're getting out of here. The only people in this whole place who aren't enemies are slaves like us or my Master, understand? Shoot at anyone else." Malakese was stirring a little, shaking off the worst of the stun. "Go wait outside in the hallway, girls, I've got to finish up here."

The other slaves left the armory, leaving her alone with the hutt. Zadei walked up to the slumped over crime boss. "Awake? Good. I want you to see it coming." She swung the butt of her rifle and struck him between the eyes, bowling the much larger alien over into a rack of weapons that rattled and crashed to the floor. "This is for what you did to those girls, and all the others you've captured, raped, and enslaved over the years. You made them powerless. Now it's your turn."

She blasted him with another stun bolt to make sure he was fully paralyzed. But his eyes were open and they moved; he was conscious, just unable to move. Zadei smiled sweetly and placed the thermal detonator right in front of his face. "Thanks for the fucks, though, even if you were sloppy. Nothing compared to my Master." She set the detonator to a timer and activated it, repositioning it so that Malakese could not avoid seeing it counting down.

Then she turned and strode out of the armory, shutting the regular doors and then activating the blast doors. She stepped out between them as the three foot thick reinforced metal doors slowly cranked closed. "All right, ladies. Remember, if it's not a slave or my Master, shoot it. Let's go. No elevators, we'll want to use the stairs."

The blast doors closed behind them and then sealed, cross pins shooting into place to fully lock the armory down. Zadei went ahead, the slave girls falling into step behind her as the soldier led her makeshift squad of scantily clad and armed slaves to the nearest staircase and started to head down to where the hangers and further slave quarters should be. The whole time she was mentally counting down in her head. After a minute and a half, she held up a hand, "Get against the wall, everyone."

The slaves did so, Zadei silently counting still. She smiled grimly, "Five. Four. Three. Two. One." There was a muffled explosion from a few floors above them and the building shook with the force of it; a roar of collapsing masonry, a cacophony of shrieking metal. "So long, Malakese."

Then she gestured to the slaves and then set off again. Now, where was her Master? And how the slag were they getting out of here?
 
Last edited:
The valet hummed to himself going over to the hover car the latest party guest had brought in and unlocking it. The party sounded like it was going on in full swing and even though the small Rodonian was stuck outside he was supposed to be rewarded handsomely for his good service. He reached the car just as he heard a loud crash he turned seeing some thing barrel towards him and shrieked dodging to the side.

Mekaya slammed into the car sending it toppling a few feet away before it ground to a halt. Zoro quickly pulled him self back hearing the Sith’s roar of anger and cursing to him self. He heard fighting going on from the lower levels and quickly jogged towards his quarters. He reached the small room and cut down a few guards kicking open the door and holstering his hand light sabers. He ran over to his computer system and began typing in a long string of codes wincing as he heard a explosion a few feet down the hall.

Mekaya wasn’t pleased


He finished typing in the code and hit enter before grabbing the earpiece and pushing it into his ear. He heard a few beeps and smiled as his trusty droid answered his call.

“Bring the car around sparks” Zoro said as another explosion rocked the room from next door “we need a quick getaway” He said just as the door blasted off its hinges and barreled towards him. Two of his lights sabers cut it in half just as a massive explosion rocked the entire building. Mekaya hadn’t been expecting it but Zoro grounded his feet with the force and jumped kicking him in the jaw and sending him catapulting into another room. Zoro rolled into the hall and three thermal detonators popped off of his belt and flew into the building after the Sith lord.

“Stay down!” Zoro growled running away just as the bombs detonated causing a fire to spring up in the room. Zoro turned a corner intending to go down and find his slave before a guard tackled him causing him to crash through a window and plummet back into the party. He landed on a poker table causing it to break and clatter to the floor.

Zoro got up groaning and popping his back. He heard the whine of a whole bunch of blasters being charged up and winced. Every guard was around him leveling their blaster riffles at him and panting at the though of killing a master Jedi with a fearsome reputation.

Oh wait that’s who he was

“I don’t suppose we can come to some kind of arrangement” Zoro said raising his hands and smiling at them. They all roared and opened fire filling the room with laser blasts and burnt ozone. Zoro’s light sabers popped back up twirling around and creating a shield around him that blocked the collective onslaught. He waited until they all over heated before pushing his six lights sabers out creating a deadly circle around him as the blades slammed through the guard’s chest and flew back to him. He summoned a tightly packed ball of force energy and blasted a small hole in the crowd buying him some time to activate all his light sabers and center him self in the force. Zoro smiled his blades spinning as he worked through the crowd moving as a hurricane and leaving a trail of bodies in his wake many tried to defeat him blasting at him and throwing grenades in a desperate bid to slow him down and kill the unstoppable force they found them selves fighting but Zoro was the sword master and every blaster bolt was blocked and every grenade thrown back at him. He was like the grim reaper him self cutting down bodies and ending life’s with accomplished ease as he defended himself.

Zoro finally saw the last guard drop and his blades circled around him. He sighed and walked over to the elevator intent on finding his slave. Before he could the dark side swelled back around him and he saw the Hutts dais raise and come after him. He flipped above it landing on it and using the force to propel him self-back into the corridor. Mekaya was there his two blades spinning as he regarded his oldest foe.

“You must know you cannot hope to win” Zoro said spinning his blades and narrowing his eyes at him.

“We shall see” Mekaya said before raising his light sabers and leaping through the air. Zoro growled and brought his light sabers up roaring and waiting for his attack.
 
The Zabrak smuggler tapped at the console in the main hanger of Malakese's skyscraper. This shit had gone seriously pear shaped and she was getting the hell out of here. She wasn't the only one trying to unlock the docking systems and lower the force field over the hanger; there were a few other groups of gangsters working at their own ships or those of others that they were trying to steal.

The ship she'd stolen was meant for the hutt...but from the look of things, he wouldn't need it. The career criminal shook her head; who the hell would she work for now? It was a pity about Malakese, well, about his wealth anyway. She almost wanted to see if she could wait it out and salvage some goodies. But given that explosion earlier and the sounds from up above, that wasn't a good idea. Too bad; she could at least have taken that slave who'd treated her cunny so nicely. Bitch'd fetch a nice profit. But she'd just take the ship back and-

The main door to the hanger opened up, the pirate and the other gangsters all turning on instinct to see who it was, blasters lifting that way. No one came through, only a trio of small metal cylinders that bounced. The Zabrak's eyes went wide and she turned to throw herself behind cover, as did a few of the more quick witted thugs.

Then the grenades went off and she knew no more as she was blown off her feet and far across the room. Males and females screamed as the explosives burst into barrages of shrapnel and plasma. Now people came in, firing low slung carbines at anything that moved. All except one.

Zadei stood in the front of her armed little group, a larger mass of unarmed slaves behind them. She held her rifle high and swing from side to side, firing only now and again but each shot was precise and each target she fired at fell. She was still nude save for gloves, boots, and bandolier and her lush figure strode through the firefight with as much confidence as if she were wearing her armor. "Idria, Fal'gun, on me, the rest of you spread out and keep their heads down!"

She moved forward with the other two slave women behind her, moving from one point of cover to the next, dealing death with a barrage of blistering fire to any gangsters cowering there and moving on. Finally, all was secure. "All right, people, it's clear!"

The soldier walked over to where the Zabrak had been working. She was almost finished. The former soldier smirked and hit a few more buttons. The force field over the hanger blinked off and the gangplank of the freighter unsealed and lowered. She knelt down and pulled a datapad off of a body, pulling up a blank document and putting some information on it. "Everyone, listen up!"

The large group of slaves, males and females of all species, assembled in front of her. "Idria is in charge." The girl blinked and many of the other slaves looked around in confusion. "You're all going to board this freighter and take it to the Republic wing of Ducalon spaceport." She handed the datapad she'd been using to the blond human girl, "Transmit that code to the Republic Air Control and they'll let you land, though expect them to meet you with soldiers. Don't do anything stupid. Cooperate with them and they'll take you in. Slavery's illegal in the Republic and there are programs to help escaped or freed slaves get on their feet; they'll take care of you. Tell them what happened, no need to hide anything. Tell them that Lieutenant Zadei Orlandau and the Swordsman are responsible for your escape and what happened here today. Tell them that Lieutenant Orlandau gave you this code and told you to go to them."

"But what about you?" Idria was looking up at her with wide eyes. "Zadei, don't you want to be free?"

"I am free," she answered. "With him, I am. Don't worry. Just go and keep safe. That goes for all of you." She sighed then, knowing that now there was no turning back. If she did not go with the slaves, she would be saying the final farewell to her old life. "Now get moving before something else happens! All aboard!"

The slaves began to pile into the large freighter. Idria ran up and embraced her before kissing her, whispering, "I'll never forget you, or this, thank you for my life, my freedom."

"Don't waste it," Zadei replied. She stood back while the other slaves boarded and moved away as the freighter powered up and then lifted off. Her green eyes spied Idria in the cockpit with a few of the other now former slaves, working the controls. She lifted a hand as the engines roared up and the ship rose dramatically up and away into the sky.

She watched it until it vanished from her sight. Then she nodded, checked her weapon's charge, and turned back to the entrance. "Hold on, Sir. I'm coming."


It wasn't hard to figure out where her Master and the Sith were. She just followed the sounds of devastation up and up until she came out onto the thoroughly trashed top floor where the gala had been. Zadei oriented on them immediately; lightsabers were really easy to spot. Arrogant Sith sometimes didn't realize that, in her experience, and would turn them of and make perfect sights for snipers or an artillery strike.

Sadly, the didn't have a sniper position or the ability to call a strike in. Even if she did, Zadei wasn't sure she wouldn't hit her Master. He and the Sith were a whirling barrage of color and sound. The acrid scent of ozone was heavy in the air as the incandescent blades came together again and again. Metal and plastic sizzled as deflections cut through tables and columns or objects that were hurled as weapons with the power of the Force were cleaved apart to miss the combatants.

She had seen Jedi and Sith battle before but not on a level like this. It was beautiful and it was terrifying. The Swordsman seemed to have the upper hand but Mekaya refused to be beaten or give in. Somehow the Sith continued to fight and stay alive, even largely uninjured, despite the apparent superiority of his foe.

This could take a long time. And one lucky shot would be all it took to kill her Master and then...then what would she do? Zadei looked around for a means to end the fight...and there it was.

She clicked the blaster rifle over to full auto and sighted in on her target. Both Zoro and Mekaya leaped away and looked towards her in surprise as a screaming torrent of red blaster bolts fired at first between them and then swept upwards to pound into the massive skull of a krayt dragon that hung from the ceiling; one of the many trophies brought from the far flung corners of the galaxy by Malakese's hunters.

Mekaya blinked as he saw the slave from before so armed. He could feel the power in her all the clearly now. Who was she? "Wait your turn, bitch! I'll-" He cut himself off as there was a crack and a groan from overhead. The wires holding the skull up snapped and broke or tore out of the ceiling from the pounding of her fire and the huge thing fell towards them like a meteor.

Both men leaped back but the gigantic bone was closest to Mekaya when it fell. It smashed the floor beneath and around it and went tumbling down into the darkness of the floors below, carrying the raging Sith along with it.

Zadei walked towards Zoro, replacing the magazine of her blaster. She fired a few shots down the hole that the dragon's skull had made, just on the off chance she might hit the Sith or to keep his head down if he'd grabbed hold of something. From the sound of it, the skull was still smashing through floors. "Sir. I've rescued and evacuated the slaves, sent them to the Republic with my access code; they'll be taken care of. Malakese is dead; I blew up his armory with him in it." She smiled grimly, "And I made sure to tell him who I really belonged to. Who my true Master is, Sir."

The buxom woman looked about them at the destruction. "Sir, we should leave. I don't know how stable these upper floors are now and the rest of the Hutts are sure to be sending their heaviest gunships and troops to check this out."
 
Damn sith

That was the only thing Zorro had time to think about while he and Mekaya dueled with their light sabers. For the most part Zorro had a clear advantage he had the better skills and reach and the sith was more arrogant of his skills than even Zorro believed. He was a good swordsman but Zorro was the swordsman and in the end only two people in the entire galaxy could perform on his level.

And he was not one of of them

But there was some thing to be said about sheer will power and angry. Which was some thing the sith had in spades. Zorro simply couldn’t touch him either by sheer luck or by sheer will the man was using all his skills just to block Zorro’s many attacks but he was for now blocking them.

Which led them both at a conundrum

Zorro could dance with him until he finally got tired or sloppy but the house was on its foundations and not staying up for very much longer. He could try and break off but the Sith would attack harder and he was sure he wouldn’t let him get away so easily. He could use the force to push him out a window but even though he made it look easy wielding light sabers with the force required a tremendous amount of dedication to keep going. He had to detach a part of his mind and keep it solely fixated on his light sabers in order for it to truly work. Sure h could talk make jokes jump and was aware of his surroundings but using the force was much more difficult as he was straining his abilities. He might be bale to do it but his light sabers might drop and the Sith could take advantage of his lull to press his attack.

Which left their dance in a current stand still

He dodged a viscous left slash and pushed the light sabers above his head forward causing the man to leap back and over the skeleton head of a alien. Zorro mind flashed with inspiration and he prepared to spin one of his light sabers up cutting it and causing it to drop on the mans head. Before he could though he saw a barrage of blaster bolts saor above him cutting into the chain and causing it to fall on Mekaya and cause the floor to collapse underneath him.

Zorro sighed in relief seeing Zadei come up naked except for her weaponry. The sight of her caused a immense bolt of hot sex to rush through Zorros body and it took all his refraining to not push her down onto the floor and take her right here. He instead listened to her report nodding in pleasure as she finished her mission parameters like a good little soldier, she was an even rarer gem know that he knew she possessed a strong degree in the force. This would be caused for further study.

“You did good my slave” Zorro said placing his hands on her shoulder “we will talk more but for now follow my lead we will debrief at my ship” He said just as the entire foundation rocked and the mansion began to groan. He winced looking down and realizing that the floor Mekaya had fallen down to must be the bones of the house.

Which meant he meant to bury them since he couldn’t defeat them

“Come on” Zorro said swinging her up into his arms and letting his light sabers slide into their hilts. He ran going to the nearest door and kicking it up just as the house lurched and began to tip. Zorro slid as they careened towards the window and crashed through the glass window as if it was nothing. They hung in air as the space port rushed out to meet them ships careening to avoid the tumbling sky scraper like mansion. Then they fell careening out of the sky and moving right into the line of traffic.

“Hang on” Zorro said as his mind screamed curses at the stupid droid. He closed his winced seeing a large hover freighter come into view and barreling right towards them. Then a shape rose moving through the mass of cars much more nimbly for its considerable size. His ship the Aquilla burst cutting the freighter off and causing the driver to beep his horn angrily. Zorro wrapped them in the force causing them to slow down and bounce onto the hood of the dull gray star ship it was huge with a nimble frame and a gleaming array of weaponry that bristled along its frame.

“Welcome to my ship the Aquilla I stole her when I left the republic army” He hollered over the rushing winds as he grabbed the service hatch and opened it “its all experimental meant to be a stealth frigate with serious fire power” He said jumping down the tube with her and landing in a small hall way that bristled with blue glowing lines.

“The hatch is closed scrap now get this damn ship into the atmosphere and don’t ever do that again” He hollered at the ships com before turning to her “damn droids” he said smiling at her. The ship shuddered and it blasted out of traffic leaving the mangled mess of the Hutts palace and breaking out of orbit. They moved into the atmosphere and with a flash they were gone propelled into hyper speed as if they had never been there in the first place.
 
The Swordsman was a lucky man. He was lucky that they had been thrown out of the building high enough that they didn't immediately enter the speeder traffic and get pulped. Had they caused any accidents?

He was lucky his ship had come along when it did. He was lucky that the impact of them landing on the ship hadn't injured them more. He was lucky that he'd somehow been able to keep them from sliding off while he got the hatch open. He was lucky that Traffic Control hadn't blown them out of the sky when they suddenly broke atmosphere without warning or permission. He was also lucky that they'd hit no other ships in that mad dash before they made the jump.

But above all else, he was lucky that she was a soldier first and naturally submissive second or else she'd have stun blasted him into unconsciousness for that whole hair brained, ill conceived, reckless chain of events.

And now he'd stolen this ship from the Republic? Zadei felt part of herself wondering how many lives of Republic military personnel might have been saved if this ship had been fully tested and become part of the fleet rather than serve as his personal yacht.

But even as she thought it, Zadei frowned. It wasn't her place to question him. She'd given herself over to him and that's what that meant. ...Didn't it?

Zadei stood up with a groan and looked up and down the hallway, shifting to lay her blaster rifle on her right shoulder. "I'm sure it's an impressive ship, Sir. I'm glad we got out of there." But now what would happen to them? To her?

Fighting and throwing off the hutt's chains had rekindled her independence a bit and she felt a sudden fear or the unknown hovering over her. "What now, Sir? Where are we going?" They had to have a destination. A ship couldn't just jump to nowhere, it had to be on a course.
 
“I can see you have questions” Zorro said feeling her emotions flicker and react through the force. Now that he was aware of her connection with the force. He was kind of embarrassed that he hadn’t picked up on it before. She was rolling with the force energy he hadn’t seen in a long time cascading off of her. It flickered with her emotion weakening and strengthening as she processed all of this. It was to be expected of course but it was some thing he would have to train her on when they figured out just where they were going.

“Lets go stow your gear and I will explain on the way” Zorro said gesturing for her to follow him down a few white corridors as they walked he ran a hand along the ship smiling “You know they were going to junk this baby when I procured her” Zorro said patting her as they walked “they couldn’t get her to work you see said it was impossible to make a stealth ship this size and with his much fire power” He said looking at her and shaking his head.

“So I rescued her and took her to some criminal mechanics” Zorro explained as they reached a door way and he opened it “they had to do some serious upgrades but she finally works perfectly” He said bringing her into a gray room filled with weapons. He had racks of light sabers vibro swords, blasters, grenades, sniper riffles, and any thing else you could name.

“I collect weaponry I love my blades but I always think it is handy to keep some thing else” He explained lifting off his jacket and letting his light sabers fly out. He watched htem all slide back in their desired slots and he leaned against the door way waiting for her to finish “armor goes in the lockers” Zorro said pointing at the row of gray metal lockers on the far side “after you stow your gear we can sit down and figure out where we want to go next scrap just jumped us out of the system”
 
Zadei listened to him as they walked down the halls; her eyes moving over their contours and trying to place their position and movement in the ship based on the brief glimpse she had of it as it swooped in to pick them up. From his description of events, it sounded like the vessel in a production form would have been too expensive for regular use. Perhaps though, he would one day let her send some information on it back to the Republic; maybe in the future the design could make a return.

Her eyes widened as they got to his armory. "Oh, Sir...it's beautiful." She walked along and between the racks, lockers, and displays examining the arsenal. "A very nice collection, Sir. I'm impressed!" She could spend hours looking at all this! There was modern stuff, of course, but he also seemed to have a lot of antique or historical pieces too.

However, she wasn't here to gawk.

Zadei pulled her weapons out; she only had the blasters left as she'd used all the grenades in the assault with the slaves through Malakese's building. She powered them down and removed the cells before placing them in empty slots and then took off the bandolier. When he mentioned armor, she looked down at her naked body, "Sir, I don't-oh, the boots and gloves."

She removed the items and put them in the locker he indicated, shivering a little. The fighting had gotten her sweaty and dirty and now that they were no longer in motion, the gentle flow of the recycled air over her bare, damp skin was a little chilly.

His revelation of their position made her feel chillier still. Just out of the system? "I see, Sir." They should be back in normal space any moment then. "Sir, with all due respect, we should select a destination now then. Even if it's just an interim, the Hutts are sure to have sounded an alarm and sent out every ship they have or could hire. I don't like the idea of us waiting for them, Sir."

She looked up at him, "Didn't you have a place in mind when you planned our escape? I realize it was supposed to happen tomorrow and not today...but you did have a plan, right, Sir?"
 
Zorro watched her admiring her frame as she put away her boots and left her self naked again. He smiled watching her precision as she put her weapons away and stowed the last of her gear. He could tell she was trying to fit in with her boundaries learning how to coexist with the soldier and slave side of her personality now that they were out of the Hutt’s palace. He watch her speak to him with respect offering her advice and smiling to him self softly.

“Good never be afraid to voice tactical thoughts to me” Zorro said coming over and running his hands slowly down her naked back “in these kinds of cases you act as if I am your partner and maybe a simple rank above you of course a superior that may order you to drop and suck his cock but in missions were partners” Zorro said before leaning in and licking some sweat off of her back.

“In any case your right I have a plan though with your new found abilities there has been a change to it” Zorro called handing her a data-pad and smacking her ass softly “Freshen up and follow the directions to my sex room in their you will find some clothing you can wear as well as some slutty options for body armor I invented” Zorro said smiling at her “change and then meet me on the bridge in a few parsecs” He ordered her before leaving and going to the bridge.

He moved onto the simple bridge and took control sitting down and typing in a long string of encrypted coordinates. He punched them in just as the ship dropped out of hyper space and back into real space. He let the engines charge up running diagnostics on all systems before punching them out again just as a row of fighters descended on them.
 
Zadei’s legs trembled as he mentioned ordering her to drop and suck his cock. She almost began to kneel but realized that this was not an order, just an example. It also was not the time. They were not safe yet. Once they were back in hyperspace to whatever their destination was, then there would be time for her service and reward.

She took the datapad with a nod, “Yes, Sir. I’ll be quick, Sir.” His words filled her with curiosity. What was he talking about when he said ‘new found abilities’ and that it might change the plan? She had performed well in her mission at the hutt’s palace but to her capability. She hadn’t done anything new that she was aware of.

But he knew best. For now, she had to just accept and believe that. After he left, she jogged through the ship, following his directions. Her tits flopped about almost painfully from the movement but she did not want to waste time. He had asked her to freshen up as part of his orders…but she could do that quickly.

The directions led her first to a large cabin, for a starship, that had a bathroom in it. Her shock at the shower having actual water made her pause a few seconds more than she normally would have but only a few more. She could luxuriate in that later. She rinsed her body quickly and dried before again running off to the sex room indicated on the data pad.

The contents and decoration of the room made her want to look through it and see all there was to see. Her training seemed so incomplete! There was so much to know, to use, to be used by! But she didn’t have time for that. She found the clothing and some of the armor he’d indicated and pursed her lips. The armor certainly was slutty…though she was very uncertain as to its protective value. But if this is what he wanted…

Zadei came onto the bridge, feeling the ship rocking slightly from incoming fire. The shields seemed to be holding for the moment. “Reporting, Sir. If our destination is known, Sir, is there a reason we are not in hyperspace? While your ship is impressive, I doubt we want to fight whatever the Hutts have, any bounty hunter ships that decide to get involved, and whatever Imperial forces the Sith sends our way. “

Her outfit felt very strange to her but she hoped he would find it pleasing. Under the slutty armor she had put on a very thin, completely body hugging one piece suit of a stretchy ballistic material with embedded body monitoring sensors woven into it. It clothed her from her feet to her neck and yet she was virtually naked as it was so tightly fit to her body that her every curve was shown, her breasts separated and clear, even her areolas and nipples delineated. It was almost as though she’d been upholstered or coated in a liquid that had hardened to fit exactly to her body. The garment was also transparent; one could tell she was wearing it but it was otherwise see through and showed her smooth skin.

Over the bodysuit, she had donned some of his ‘slutty armor’ in case there was any further action. It consisted of an armored corset that covered her mid-section and stomach but ended in a pair of cups that pushed her breasts together and lifted them, covering up just the ends of her massive jugs. There was also an armored thong that covered her pussy and ass, though it had a button that would retract the covering of her privates to allow access to them. A pair of thigh-high, high heeled armored boots, and elbow length gauntlets went with it. She had pulled her hair back up into a high ponytail and and an earpiece in place behind her left ear. “Sir?”
 
“Excellent costume” Zorro said looking her up and down before turning back to the controls just to dodge a particularly nasty blaster shot from a bounty hunters frigates. He spared another appreciative glance over at her “armor” and then back watching the blue glow of hyperspace surround them. He felt the ship jump and in seconds they were gone as if they never existed in the first place. The ship was set to spend three days in hyper space before finally spitting out at the Ulta galaxy which was home to their destination.

“We should be all set for the next three days” Zorro said hitting a few more buttons and then getting out of the seat. He smiled and came over leaning and giving her a soft kiss before smiling and gesturing for her to follow him.

“We are going to a friend of mine who is going to assess you in the force” Zorro explained jumping down the railing to the kitchen “that’s why our Sith friend was so interested in you” Zorro explained grabbing them both water.

“He got a force signature off of you a powerful one that I didn’t notice when we were together cause I was trying to suppress my Jedi side” Zorro said handing her the glass and sitting down “so now that I know you have the force I want to see about getting you trained to become a Jedi maybe” He said smiling to her softly.

There was a faint beeping sound and a hovering black ball appeared out of the shadows. It was smooth with one long red glowing line that covered his entire body and pulsated softly as he beeped at Zorro.

“Oh yeah this is scrap” Zorro said gesturing at the robot “he came with the sex toys on the ship he is a top of the line sex robot can reshape his appendages inside of his body to any type of sex object but I also reprogrammed him to allow maintenance and navigation controls” He explained as he beeped and hovered out of the room.

“So any questions?” Zorro asked her smiling and raising one eye brow.
 
Zadei followed him down to the galley but nearly stumbled and fell down the steps when he off handedly mentioned her being Force Sensitive. She was...she was what? She couldn't be. That was...surely someone would have noticed before now. She had met Jedi before, even fought alongside a few. So why...

But he was sure, she could tell. And for some reason, she had no doubt that he was right.

Her eyes were wide and her expression numb and dazed as she absently took the offered glass. He went on, talking about getting her trained and then introducing the strange droid that made a brief appearance.

When he asked for questions, she stared at him a few moments with the look of someone who is not quite sure that what they just heard was sane. "I...I'm going to be a...a Jedi? Me?"

"Sir, I...I don't know what to say or even think. It's...that's amazing. Impossible, I mean...me, a jedi." She slowly shook her head, "I'm sorry, Sir, it's just pretty surprising news. If I do have this," she groped for a word for a few moments, "ability, then why hasn't anyone noticed before now? Especially if I'm, um, powerful the way you said."
 
Back
Top