That's Just My Sugar Daddy Take two (closed for 1m, pm first)

He naturally slept lightly, so her first breath woke him. The memories of the night before played through his mind as he watched her stretch. Her arms rose above her head, causing the covers to slip down exposing her full breasts. He watched as her nipples hardened a little as the cool air hit them. He felt his cock starting to harden.

He propped his head on one arm, resting his free hand on her belly, "good morning beautiful, and my gods, you do make the morning gorgeous."
 
Serena smiled and turned to face him. "Well good morning to you too handsome." She gave him a quick peck. "Sleep well?"
 
"mmm, very well," he replied, "and you?" As she had turned, his hand and slid to her side, and he had started lightly stroking the curve of her waist. From this angle, it was accentuated between her hips and her chest. Gravity pulled her breasts together, giving her delightfully faceable cleavage. "Gods," he thought, "what a body! Perhaps she shouldn't move into the guest house after all. What man wouldn't want to wake up next to her each morning?"

"Got plans for the morning?" he ventured.
 
She smiled softly. "I was hoping to start the packing so I'll be able to move before classes start in two weeks." Her fingertip tapped lightly on his chest. "What did you have in mind for the day?"
 
"Before I met you, I had ideas," he said casually, tracing his finger along her arm, "but having you in bed with me…"

He paused as he finger stroked her throat, "but I would like to have you moved in as soon as possible."

He paused again, thinking, "Do you have boxes?"

He listened to her, then turned to his night stand. He scrolled through a list of numbers, then hit one, "Hey Bob, could you drop a moving set at… 375 Francis St, #305? Yeah, this morning would be great. Thanks, I owe you. Bye."

He turned his head back to towards her, "that should save some time."
 
She answered his questions and smiled as she listened to him call for the set of moving supplies to be dropped off at her place.

"That'll definitely save some time. Thank you." She kissed him gratefully.
 
He enjoyed her kiss, and the brief closeness of her body. He grinned, "well, the sooner you are moved in, the sooner I can enjoy your company."

They were lying on their sides, facing each other. His cock was fully hard now, the head touching her upper thigh. He closed his eyes for a second, then smiled again, "if you want to pack, we had better get out of bed soon. Otherwise..."
 
Serena giggled and gently kissed him before moving out of bed. "Or else we'll never make it out of bed. Is that what you were going to say?"

She then smiled and shook her head. "I'm honestly wishing I had brought an overnight bag. It's going to be interesting showing up to my apartment to pack in my suit from yesterday."
 
He grinned as he watched her get out of bed, her naked body moving this way and that as she looked for her clothes. He sighed as he flipped off the covers and got up. He walked away from the bed and towards his dresser, his erection preceding him, making sure she got a look at him before opening the drawer and fishing out some briefs.

He looked over at her, now dressed only in her panties, "I will drop you off. Do you want some breakfast or coffee?"
 
"Coffee would be nice."

She looked around for her other clothes and then giggled. "The rest are downstairs. Fun."
 
He stopped, pursing his lips at the sight of her breasts juggling as she giggled. He could feel his cock swell further in his briefs. He walked over to door and took his bathrobe from the ornate hook. He opened it up and offered it to her, "can't have you getting a chill."

His breath caught as she accepted, slipping her arms into the robe. He folded it around her, trailing his fingers across her chest, "looks better on you than me."

"mmm mmm mmm," he said softly as he returned to dressing. In short order, he was ready and heading down the stairs to make coffee. He popped a capsule into the machine and asked, "when might you be free next?"
 
Serena smiled as she enjoyed the warmth of his robe on her. "When I'm free next? Basically when I've finished packing and moving. As I said, classes don't start for another two weeks."
 
He handed her a cup of coffee, "alright then, as soon as you know when you can move, just call the number on the boxes. I will let them know that they are to move you as soon as possible."

He brewed himself a cup. Taking it, they walked into the dining room, where their clothes still lie strewn about. He reached down and plucked up her bra. He looked at her and grinned, "I would like to keep this for now. I want to buy you some things... and need your sizes."
 
She took a sip of her coffee and nodded in understanding when he gave her instructions for once she finished packing. "I'll remember that. It'll help a lot."

She couldn't help but giggle when he grabbed her bra. "Do I get to walk out with my panties or do you need that too?"
 
He sat down on one of the dining room chairs, just a few feet from her, a very mischevious look on his face, "well, you might, but you need to give them to me for a moment first."

"I should check the size," he said with a sudden ernest expression.
 
Serena looked at him a little suspiciously before removing her panties and tossing them his way. "Catch."
 
He grinned broadly as she bent over and slid her panties down her legs. He remembered taking her from behind in the bathroom. God, she was built!

She turned and tossed the panties to him. He caught them and made a point of looking at the size. He made sure she was watching him as he then brought them to his nose and took a whiff of her scent. With his other hand, he reached down and unzipped his pants. His cock was nicely hard as he parted the front of his pants and pulled his organ out.

He took the bra and panties, both lacey little nothings, and wrapped them around his cock. His eyes were ranging all over her body as he began to rub her underthings over his dick.
 
She grinned when he caught her panties, taking another sip of her coffee. Her eyes widened however when he sniffed them and her scent.

She then started smirking when she watched him wrap her underthings around his cock. "Oooh, well aren't you a naughty boy? Will it get you off knowing I'm walking out wearing your cum?"
 
He shuddered as she voiced his desire. He stroked his cock a little harder, breathing, "Yes, I am, and I think you appreciate naughty."

He watched her watching him, and wondered briefly if she found this at all erotic.

"Serena," he asked, "would you indulge me?"

With his free hand, he gestured to the chair facing his, "have a seat. Mmm, thank you. Ohh, spread your legs for me. Gorgeous! And yesss, touch yourself."

He laced covered hand moved up and down. He was getting a very private show, and it excited him tremendously.
 
When he asked her to indulge him and gestured to the chair across from him, she smiled and carefully set her cup down.

She went over to the chair, undid the robe and sat down, spreading her legs wide. She decided to tease him a bit, cupping her breasts, squeezing them and twisting her nipples. She slid one of her hands down her body, her fingers brushing lightly over her pussy lips. "Like this, baby?" She cooed as she flicked her finger over her clit, moaning as she slid a finger into her wet depths and started pumping it.
 
"Ohhh God," he panted, "just like that." He loved a good show and she was giving him a spectacular one. His breath caught as she squeezed her breasts, her fingers sinking deep into her soft flesh, and then pulling and twisting her nipples. And he moaned as she slid a finger into her pussy and began to fuck herself. Her juices quickly coated her finger, and the sight moved him closer.

"You.. seem to ... like this too," he groaned, "cum .. with m..me?" The sight and sounds of her overwhelmed him. He stiffened as his cock jerked and gushed semen. His hand continued moving, as his cum pulsed hard onto her bra and panties, streaking them with white.
 
The sight and sound of him and the idea of wearing her underwear stained with his cum got to her. Her body tensed as she came, her juices spilling over her fingers, forming a puddle under her as they squirted.
 
His eyes widened as he watched her climax. He had never been with someone so juicy. He grinned as he thought about the word. That's what she was, Juicy, lush, delicious. He wanted to devour her.

They watched each other as they both came down. When he felt the time was right, he lifted her garments from his cock, and grinning said, "thanks for the loan. I look forward to buy you more."

He leaned forward, holding them out to her, eager to see her put them on.
 
Serena giggled as she caught her breath. She then leaned forward to grab her bra first. "You're welcome. I look forward to seeing what you'll buy me." She pulled her bra on, a soft moan escaping her lips as his hot seed rubbed against her nipples.

She then pulled on her panties, wiggling her hips for him. "Actually wearing your cum makes me even hotter than the idea of wearing it." She leaned over and kissed him.
 
He inhaled as she leaned forward, her breasts swaying seductively, looking so delicious. "A shelf bra," he thought, "not that she needs one." He could feel his softening cock pulse as she put it on, the moisture of his cum making her bra transparent in places. He pursed his lips as she moaned. She was enjoying this too. He felt like he had won the lottery.

If it was at all possible, putting on her panties was equally hot. Her wetness and his combining to make them sheer in the most intimate places, showing off the luscious pink of her labia. He grinned and sighed as she kissed him, "Mmmm mmm mmm."

He watched as she stood and continued to dress, her business clothes becoming moist in select places, but mostly hiding the evidence of their play. When she was mostly done, he stood and put his pants fully back on. He reached for his coffee as he savored her with his eyes.

Knowing she wanted to pack, he ventured, "Ready to go?"
 
Back
Top