Paradise Lost (Closed for Se7en_)

BlueCollarGirl

Really Experienced
This place was paradise. It was the only way Shelby could describe it. When her parents announced the family trip to Aruba, her jaw hit the floor. They were a working-class family who scrimped and scraped. No trip to the grocery store was made without coupons and sales. And despite Shelby’s scores and grades being good enough for all the colleges that held her interest, she’d languished at the local community college for two years after high school so she could work and save up enough money that loans wouldn’t completely crush her at the state university she had her heart truly set on.

But her dad’s union got special discounts if enough families were interested, and after one more long, frozen winter in Wisconsin, everyone wanted some fun in the sun. And, as her mom put it, it was their way of thanking her for the patience she showed in waiting to go to Madison with her friends. Shelby worked hard at the community college, even though she joined in on dubbing it “Harvard on the Highway” like everyone else in her hometown. And with her bubbly personality and great smile, she earned so much in tips since she started working at Applebee’s the moment she turned sixteen that she could cut her tuition costs in half.

She laid out on the beach, under an umbrella of course. Her pale skin burned quickly, even using 60 SPF sunscreen, and that was back home. Down here, where the sun shone more directly, she knew more than a few minutes at a time in the sun would have her a shade of red that matched her auburn hair. Plenty of the other girls from the group were in the same boat, so at least her white legs didn’t stand out too badly when they were all on the beach together.

Aruba...man, this place touched a happy place inside her she didn’t know existed. The water cooled her off when she waded out into the pristine sea, yet didn’t leave her cold in any way. The breeze carried the salty tang of the water without overwhelming her. And the sand...oh, she loved the warm sand. She felt like a lizard on a rock when she laid out on it, the warmth seeping into her fingers and toes that stayed perpetually cold back home. She never wanted to leave this place.

But today was day six of their seven, and she hated to think about leaving, even though going home meant being closer to going off to college. A couple more months of waitressing and she could bid her hometown goodbye for the foreseeable future. At least tonight the resort was having a party for all the tour groups staying there. There was a very attractive guy in one of the other groups she’d seen around the past few days. They hadn’t gotten a chance to talk, but he always smiled and said hi when he saw her. She wasn’t quite ready to throw away her virginity on an island fling anymore than she'd been willing to throw it away on the meatheads in her town, but she at least wanted to make out with him a little bit. A girl had to have some good stories to take back with her, even if she’d been stuck with her parents and little brother for the week.

“Shelb, we’re heading back in now,” her mom announced. Shelby propped herself up on her elbow to see her family packing their stuff up. She glanced at her phone and saw it was nearly five, so she rolled up to join them. “You ready for tonight?” her mom asked.

“Yeah, it should be fun,” Shelby answered. “Sucks that it means it’s almost time to go home, though.” After a moment, she said, “Thanks for this trip, though. It’s been great.”

Her mom smiled. “You’re welcome, baby. You know I’m going to miss you when you head off to school, don’t you?”

Shelby couldn’t help but smile back a bit at that. “I know, I know. I promise I’ll come visit to do more than just bring my laundry home.”

They laughed and made their way back to the room to get ready for the night’s fun.

It didn’t take long for Shelby to be disappointed in the party, though. That cute guy was busy in the corner with some fake blonde from California to notice her in her pretty sky blue sundress. She loved this one because the blue matched her eyes and the little red flowers matched her hair. Heck, she had even put on a spangly silver necklace that matched her silver sandals and curled her hair for the occasion, but he didn’t even glance her way. It made her feel plain and ordinary, the way she always felt when she was stuck back home. Going back there loomed large in her heart as she tried to put on a happy face for everyone, but right then she couldn’t stand the notion of Wisconsin after being here.

After dinner, Shelby leaned close to her mom and said in her ear so she could hear her over the music, “I’m going to sneak out for a walk along the water, okay?” Her mom nodded, and she excused herself, once last sad glance over her shoulder where that guy sat with the other girl curled up in his lap.

There were still quite a few people out on the beach, watching the sun set below the waves. A prism of color played across the waves, making her smile wistfully. One day, she thought, I will be here with someone who wants to be with me. She slipped out of her sandals and carried them in one hand as her toes wiggled out the lingering warmth from the sand. It was moving rapidly from dusk to evening, and even with the resort lights around her, the stars shone in the darkening sky. The breeze picked up a little, fluttering the edges of her short dress around her thighs.

She walked down the beach, lost in thought, when the sound of laughter and music caught her ears. Curious, she looked around and realized she’d walked far enough to have wandered past the resort. Though this area was still very touristy, it was clearly a little more free-for-all. Bonfires dotted the beach before her, and a row of packed little bars lined the street. Shelby hesitated, glancing back in the direction she had come, before wiping off her feet and putting her sandals back on. Maybe she could find some fun here if she wasn’t going to have any back at the resort.

The inside of the bar was much like what she expected any campus bar would be like. Everyone there appeared to be around her age, maybe a little older, and most of them were trashed. She hadn't planned on venturing out, so she didn't have any cash on her, meaning she would likely find more entertainment from everyone else's drunk antics than having her own. That was fine by her. She made her way to an area where people were dancing and joined in, a smile finally lighting up her face.

It was a beautiful day on the island, which was quite typical, every day was beautiful here, especially this time of year. The place was crawling with tourists and he had his eyes and ears open for new prey, its been the usual three months since he made his latest capture, a cute tall blonde that sold for quite the sum of money. It was time again for him to bring another girl in, its been four days since the three month lay 'low period' had expired and he had not found his prey yet. He was intent on finding a gorgeous young one, preferably innocent, ideally a pale redhead, those are rare and sell for exorbitant amounts of money which means his commission would be nice and big.

He was sitting in one of the common places tourists frequent on the other side of the island from where he had taken his latest victim. This time he was at one of the small oceanside bars frequently visited by tourists, potentially offering a variety of lovely girls to capture and enslave. He was, as always, scoping for potential victims, but he had not seen any worth his time the past few days.

After some time sitting in the bar, he saw a gorgeous young redhead walking on the beach. His eyes followed her intently, she had a beautiful blue sundress on, the flowers on it matched her fiery red mane and she was barefoot, carrying her sandals in hand. He immediately took notice and his eyes locked onto her small frame and followed her every move. She was the perfect target, a pale small young redhead. Exactly what he's been looking for the past four days. He was ready to get out and follow her, but as luck would have it, she leaned down, wiped the sand from her feet and put the sandals back on then walked into the bar. His eyes were still trained on her as she moved to the dance floor and started to dance awkwardly and he thought that was perfect, she is not a trashy party girl, but more of an innocent soul trying to have some fun.

The bartender immediately looked at him, being one of the many who cooperate with them and the human trafficking organization he worked for. The man nodded at the bartender, who knew what to do immediately, he would put a small dose of a sleeping pill inside, one that would get her groggy, but not fall asleep immediately. The young man watched the redhead on the dance floor, and it became clear she was alone, she was not talking to anyone, no one followed her in and it seems she had broken from her tourist group, often those make for the easiest prey, and as the predator, he was going to make his move.

He walked to the dance floor and nodded at her with a smile. He was young, in his late twenties, tall, dark-skinned, handsome, well-built and had a dangerous bad boy look about him enhanced by the leather jacket and scruffy handsome features. He had a simple white T-shirt on as well as black jeans. The jacket was an odd choice in the warm weather, but it also attracted the girls' attention to him and it enticed them to this bad-boy persona he had about him.

He started to dance close to her making sure to brush her soft arm and the small of her back as he danced close to her. He then leaned in and whispered in her ear speaking in a thick charming accent that clearly showed he was not a native English speaker, an accent that every girl he had talked to had liked. It made him sound foreign and mysterious to them and combined with his good looks, made him very attractive, especially after a few drinks. "Hello miss, forgive me for staring, but your outfit is very cute". He said with a warm smile and then danced with her for a few more minutes, and he was a significantly better dancer than she was. He then leaned in and whispered in her ear "I'm really sorry, and I hope I'm not intruding, but I would like to talk to you in relative quiet by the bar" He said as he put his hand on her back and firmly, but gently guided her to the bar. He looked at the bartender. "Her drink is on me man". He then looked at her "Please, its my treat, order any drink you want" He said with a warm smile. The bartender knew what to do.

The young man waited till she ordered the drink and took a few sips and then he said as he extended his hand for her to shake it with a grin, a little late for handshakes now as they had danced already. He took a seat next to her "I hope you don't mind miss."

He took her delicate small hand in his large one and gently, but firmly shook it, subtly letting her know of how strong he is, capable of crushing the bones in her little hand easily if he so desired. He held on to her soft hand a little longer than what a regular handshake should be like and made sure to brush his fingers against hers as he pulled away. "What's your name miss? My name is Mike, its nice to meet you" That was the western name he went by.

He introduced himself to her in his deep voice. That coupled with his pleasant accent and deep hazel eyes would have put a spell on her. He knew full well he would be able to have her with her consent with just a little patience on his part, but that wasn't his goal at this point. He was now at work, and just needed to make sure she felt at ease as the drug worked its magic. He knew full well that taking a girl out of a public place and then having her disappear would draw suspicions, but thankfully the police turned a blind eye for the most part as his boss was a very powerful man and the police were on his payroll and the payroll of the local auction house. So they would 'investigate' a bit and find nothing.

Mike just needed to take her without making a scene, as no one would care what happened after that. Until then, he was to put on his charming persona "So, Shelby. Tell me a bit about yourself? Like, Where are you from? What are you doing here? I am assuming, tourist, but just to be sure." He held her gaze with his mesmerizing eyes and he held her interest with his strong aura and his accent.

He paused and looked right into her eyes, almost piercing her soul with his intense gaze. "Forgive me, I don't mean to intrude, would just love to know you, and at the very least I get to practice my English, which as you see is not very good" He chuckled feigning nervousness and then continued to look deep into her eyes.

Shelby loved dancing, but it was hard here without any of her friends. The other dancers didn't mind her joining in - far from it - but it just wasn't the same. She was about to give up when she turned to find tall, dark, and handsome dancing beside her. When she looked up at him, he gave her a warm smile. He wasn't a local, but he certainly didn't look like an American, either, especially in that leather jacket. Yet despite the heat, he looked perfectly comfortable dancing in it.

Soon they were dancing together, and when he brushed against her, he showed interest without being creepy or disrespectful. She couldn't help but grin as they moved, surprised that her wishful thinking conjured him up right before her. When he leaned close, his accent confirmed that she had no idea where he was from, but he continued to be polite in his choice of words. When he asked to talk to her, she shrugged and nodded. At least this guy knew a cute outfit when he saw it.

Still, she went on alert when it was clear he was ordering her a drink. If his hands went anywhere near her cup, she wouldn't dare drink it. One of her friends that had already been off to college warned her about that after she'd gotten roofied her freshman year. But when she asked for a beer, the bartender set the glass down in front of her at the same time he set one in front of Mr. Charming. She grabbed hers and held it close to her after taking a sip or two.

The man introduced himself as Mike, and asked politely about her. When she seemed a little reluctant, he added in that accent she couldn't quite place, "Forgive me, I don't mean to intrude, would just love to know you, and at the very least I get to practice my English, which as you see is not very good."

With a chuckle, Shelby grinned as she could feel the beer beginning to warm her cheeks. Alcohol always made her flush, which was why she rarely drank it. "Your English is way better than the Spanish I had to learn in high school." She took another drink, finding it easier going down now that the buzz was starting to kick in. "I'm from a little place in the middle of nowhere that no one has ever heard of."

"Tell me."

Shelby thought about home and this time it brought a genuine smile to her face. "It's a place called Hortonville, in Wisconsin." He seemed a little lost, so she added, "Wisconsin is near the Great Lakes?" Mike nodded, so she took it he knew where that was, at least. "It's pretty far north so we get lots of snow in the winter, and even in the summer it usually doesn't get this warm. I dunno, not a lot happens there."

They chatted for a little longer, and Mike seemed fascinated about life in rural America. When she finished her beer, she set the cup on the bar. Mike asked if she wanted to dance more, and she found she did. But when she slid off the chair, she swayed. She forgot beer in most other places was a lot stronger than the PBR she and her friends had been sneaking since their high school days. "Oh, I think maybe I better call it a night." She hesitated, but when she saw the concerned look on his face, she asked, "Would you mind walking me back to my hotel? It's just right back up the beach."

Last edited:
It was funny to him to see her watching him and her drink like a hawk, she knew drugging a girl's drink was a common trick, but he knew better than to touch her drink, it was not him she needed to worry, but the accomplice bartender. He resisted the urge to grin when she took a first sip and then more and more, every sip sealing her fate further.

Mike almost shook his head in disgust at her assuming he was ignorant of where Wisconsin is, but he played along, feigning ignorance to make her feel more comfortable as she continued to talk to him and tell him about her home town, and then he nodded when she mentioned the Great Lakes, a more famous name than her state.

At the same time, her name, and her age registered in his mind as well as the fact that she was from the Midwest. The age and where she was from, not to mention being a beautiful redhead all being desirable qualities in his trade, so was the fact that she was not too confident, so probably not experienced with men, potentially virgin, which was even better. He listened to her intently and watched as she finished her drink and then he asked if she wanted to dance again. She agreed and he watched as she struggled to find her footing and he helped her sit back down and listened to her saying she better head home and if he would walk her back. He shook his head "No, it doesn't look like you can walk anywhere, it looks like you're about to pass out" He then looked at the bartender "Hey man, call her a taxi or something, her hotel is just down the street." He said loudly, making sure that if anyone was watching and listening in, they would know he asked for a taxi. It did not look like anyone was paying attention though, most of them were hammered and some close to passing out too, so her situation did not look odd at all.

The bartender gave a knowing nod and called a 'cab'. Mike sat next to her again and gently stroked her back "Its alright Shelby, you're probably not used to the strong beer they serve here, we've called you a cab, we'll get you to your hotel safely." He tried to look the most concerned as he put his hand on her back gently supporting her "I can walk you to the taxi or even carry you if you can't walk and make sure you get to your hotel safely ok?" He said in a reassuring tone as he reached for her chin, gently holding it and tilting her head towards him "Can you tell me which hotel you're staying at?" He listened to her answer and nodded "Got it!"

She was probably not aware that a few of the other patrons have turned and looked at them, but all of them could see the bartender taking charge, visibly phoning a taxi, and they go back to their business... just another drunk tourist embarrassing herself. Not an uncommon sight.

Mike was amazed at how fast the drug had worked and he looked at the bartender, idiot must have put a bit more than he should or this one was so small, she couldn't handle it, girls are usually able to walk to the taxi at least while he would have to carry this one out, which he didn't mind, he loved carrying girls in his strong arms, its just that it would probably draw more suspicions, but it was a bar and people pass out here all the time.

As soon as the bartender said that the taxi was now here, Mike didn't waste much time and immediately wrapped an arm around her waist and another around the back of her thighs right above her knees and lifted her small body up easily and carried her outside whispering to her that she's going to be ok, which he knew full well she wasn't going to be even remotely close to being ok.

He carried the half conscious girl outside and into a waiting cab and he gave him instructions and walked back in shaking his head and then walked towards the bartender talking to him in a slightly loud and annoyed voice "Those silly tourists think they can drink the heaviest beer you have and still be able to walk out of here? Ridiculous! And here I thought I found me a nice girl to hook up with before she goes home! Shit, unlucky!" The bartender chuckled "Yeah, it happens, plenty of girls around, I'm sure you can find another one to talk to."

Mikes nodded and then spent around two hours more in that same bar before leaving to make sure no on suspects him when she inevitably goes missing, he even chats up another girl and spends some time dancing with her, but he was not interested beyond that. He knew full well where Shelby was now, but she was now out of his hands and with the auctioneer and his men. Sadly, he wouldn't be seeing her again!

The taxi drove the sleeping girl, or sleeping beauty in this case to the usual drop point where a man came to the taxi, filled in a few details such as where she was taken from, where she was living, her age, and who took her.

Meanwhile, at the auction house, a large unassuming building, a man pulled the half asleep young girl out of the car and threw her over his shoulder carrying her inside the large building. He told the taxi driver, another accomplice, to leave which he did quickly and immediately replaced his fake license plate so that in case someone took down the number, it would be a fake lead. The behemoth of a man carried the small girl in.

In there, the man and his assistant immediately tied the girl up, hands crossed behind her and leather cuffs wrapped around them pinning them together. Similar cuffs were placed on her ankles while keeping her sandals on. A small ballgag was placed in her mouth and strapped around her head. A small ballgag was used to avoid ruining her facial features, a small ballgag silences the girl decently without distorting her face too much. He then carried her and put her on a large circular shelf that was connected to some sort of mechanism by chains. "102 pounds" The man read and registered the information in a tablet.

The girl was now waking up. The man who took her out of the taxi started explaining "Alright listen here new guy, I am quickly preparing this little girl for the auction that will take place tonight. We only have less than half an hour, fucking Mike sending someone this close to the auction! He was supposed to send a girl two or three days ago!" The other guy, younger and smaller, but still fit and strong quickly asked "Wow, you're gonna sell her today Bob? No training?" The young man asked, hunger in his eyes.

The other man chuckled "Eager aren't you? You sadly won't get to help me train this beauty. While she is a late arrival, that's a pain, but its acceptable, we are used to handling fresh merchandise and would sell her as a fresh captive, not broken or trained." He then continued explaining to the new guy, "Depending on how much time we have before the next auction, we either sell a girl fresh like this one, or only broken by using some non-damaging torture and simple training when we have a girl for a week or two, or we sell her fully trained if we have her for a few months."

Bob then pulled her off the shelf and then pushed her against the wall, the new guy held her in place making sure not to grope or fondle her even though he was dying to. Bob's instructions were clear to not grope the girls during prep, he had done this for over thirty years and as he got older, he started to have more sympathy and would want to preserve at least some dignity for those girls. The new guy not wanting to be fired, refrained from groping her. Bob straightened the girl's back and made her stand up straight and he took her height "5' 1"" He said out loud and wrote the information in the tablet.

He then continued explaining "Our vastly wealthy clientele demands all three kinds of girls. Some Masters enjoy fresh captives and deeply enjoy the process of breaking a girl and training her to be an obedient slave, others want to dispense with the non-pleasant part of hurting the girl and torturing her in order to break her, and only want to do her training on their own terms. While yet others want a fully obedient and well-trained sex slave that they can use immediately without any hassle. Lazy bastards I think, but they keep us employed, so what the hell!"

Bob worked on the girl while barely looking at her, he didn't even fondle her or even hungrily look at her like the apprentice, or many other men would probably do in that position. It was obvious he had done this so much, he no longer saw much pleasure in harassing a victim without needing to.

"Alright let's check her pussy, maybe, just maybe she's a virgin and we get some extra commission." He said in a matter of fact way as they quickly pulled her up and carried her to a table "Unlikely a little beauty like her is twenty years old, but still virgin, but we'll see" He continued as if she wasn't even there, as if they were talking about a car or a piece of furniture they were preparing for shipment.

The young man released her ankle cuffs and spread her legs with a hungry lust-filled look on his face. Meanwhile, Bob then grabbed a small flashlight and reached between her legs, he pulled her panties to the side and spread her labia with his fingers and looked up her legs with a small flash light in hand as he spread her silky tender folds and nodded to himself with amazement "Well, I'll be damned son, she is a virgin, this one is quite the catch, we gotta give it to that bastard Mike, he knows how to strike gold." He said as he picked the girl up and put her in a small cylindrical cage, he made sure her feet were dangling outside and then he untied her hands from behind her back and tied them infront of her and then lifted her arms up high and hooked the wrist cuffs to one of the metal bars at the top of the cage. His assistant locked her ankle cuffs together again. They did this without any problems, she was obviously awake now, but a restrained and still groggy small girl was no match for two men who did this for a living and so she was put in a cage and restrained.

Bob pushed the cart the cage was on towards that door "While you may not get to play with this one son, we'll get a decent commission from her, this little one will fetch a small fortune". He said as he closed the cage and pushed the cart the cage was resting on and walked with the younger guy to a nearby door "Let's go its almost beginning!"

There was only darkness, and that darkness spun her round and round. She thought she was in a cab, but she couldn't be sure because of the spinning. She was definitely moving, though. Time seemed to stretch, and she could not longer tell if it was Mike carrying her to the taxi or someone else toting her around. But why would someone else be doing that?

Maybe it was her dad. That must be it. The cab pulled up to the resort and her dad was carrying her up to the room. Light began to creep back around the edges of her eyelids, but the vertigo refused to relent. She was moved around, up and down, someone holding her wrists and her feet. She couldn't move but frankly she didn't want to. Each jostle of her head only sent her spinning faster and faster, roiling her stomach and stabbing a pick into her temples.

She was laid back, which did little to help her regain her sense of balance. She felt like she was sliding off the edge of the world. Her legs fell open, or maybe were pushed, and she felt something touch her. Panic rose in her chest as she didn't know who or what it was. Her eyes tried to flutter open, but the bright light made her eyes water. She squeezed them shut with a soft whimper. Whatever the intrusion between her legs had been disappeared and didn't return.

Rather, she was hoisted upright again, and this time her arms raised up over her head. That pressure wrapped around her ankles again, and she heard someone talking before what sounded like a door closing. "Dad?" she tried to ask, but something in her mouth kept her from forming real words. She pushed at it with her tongue, but it didn't budge. The panic returned, more strongly now, as the spinning began to slow. What was going on?

She was moving again, but no one carried her this time. She cracked her eyes open just a smidge. This place is dimmer, but not dark. She saw bars before her and beside her, and it clicked that she is in a cage. She tried to reach out to push against the bars, but she couldn't move her arms. She looked up to see her arms shackled together and fixed to the top of the cage.

Panic took over as she spied a line of cages, just like this one, before her. They all appeared to have occupants, as well. Some of them stood stoically, as if their predicament was of no concern, while others openly wept. She tried hard not to cry herself, but tears leaked out of her eyes anyway. When she twisted her wrists within their bindings, there was no give.

She couldn't get away.

Last edited:
Bob pulled the cart into the auction hall, and it was a sight to behold. It was a huge well-lit room with about a few dozen similar cages and all kinds of girls inside, mostly white, some Asia, some Hispanic, some black, some of them naked, some partly clothed, and a few, like her, fully clothed.

The girls were mostly in cages, each tied in a slightly different way, some of them were tied with their legs spread and their torso stretched to enhance their breasts, others were naked, but kneeling in the cage with their legs spread without any restraints. Those were the same ones not trying to resist at all while the auction attendees fondled them and talked about them, they weren't even gagged, but still sat perfectly still and silent. Those were girls who had finished their training and are now completely obedient sex slaves.

There were also other girls not in cages, three to be specific, each restrained differently. Those were the highlights of the auction. There was one in the middle of the auction hall. A beautiful blonde model, she was naked, gagged and blindfolded. She was spread on a large wooden table in the middle of the hall. Her data was showing on a monitor over her head including; height, weight, virginity status, training status. The screen also showed the asking price. The price for the blonde bombshell was ridiculous at one million, but apparently the girl was a model and was not easily kidnapped. Her kind was rare in the underground world of slavery.
The other two girls were all beautiful, all virgin as well with their data and stats displayed on screens over their heads. One was a brunette wearing sexy lace lingerie and restrained to an X frame and spread wide. Another was a dark haired Asian girl who was suspended from the ceiling in intricate rope work. She was in red lingerie and was not gagged or squirming, another fully trained girl.

The auction house was an elite hall and there was a hefty entry fee, so only serious buyers or people with a lot of money to spare were able to enter the once every quarter auction. The hefty entry fee was to avoid unnecessary tampering with the goods from people with no intention or the means to purchase.

The man pushed her towards a small screen and then stopped the cart there and secured it in place. He then started putting information onto the monitor. Age: 20, height: 5' 1", weight: 102 lbs Nationality: American, State: Unbroken, untrained, fresh capture and virgin. Starting bid: $35,000. As he input the information, he continued explaining "This here is where we input the vital information and where bidders come to put their price. Obviously, the one who names the highest price gets the girl at the end of the night. As you can see, the cages are all designed so even a large man can fit his arm inside to fondle and feel his future property before he bids on her, but at the same time, there are strict rules to invading any of the girls' holes. Strict security are all over the place to ensure that doesn't happen, and if it does, whoever did it gets caught and has to pay full price for her and gets banned from the auction house for good."

He then reached inside and patted the girl's cheek "Good luck girl, hopefully your buyer is a relatively nice man" He said in an almost fatherly tone and then moved away with the apprentice still hungrily eying the helpless girl wishing he had the money to bid on her and take her for himself...

Multiple men and even a few women were in the room already as potential bidders and buyers, browsing through the girls on display, some bidding and some mostly enjoying the ability to tease a couple dozen beautiful girls without repercussion. Quite a few have visited her cage, making remarks about her fiery red hair, her relatively small, but still nice looking breasts. Most of them have reached inside to cup and fondle her breasts, stroke her thighs, wrap fingers around her neck. Few of them bothered to acknowledge her or look into her eyes other than to see their color. She got a few pinches to her arms, legs and breasts and a lot of unwelcome stroking and fondling.

One of the men pulled off her one of her sandals and admired her feet, playing with them a little, stroking and massaging, her dainty toes twisted, gripped, the curled soles of her feet stroked, he even pulled her toes into his mouth tasting her.
His wife was behind her and she reached around in the cage and stroked her breasts and then looked down at her husband "Do you like her feet?" He pulled her toes from his mouth and grinned at his wife "Yes, sweetheart, very soft and tasty, come try". The wife gave Shelby's breasts another light squeeze and then moved around and took hold of her small bare foot and she pulled her pinky toe between her lips and sucked on it gently "mmmm, yes, she is quite tasty, check her breasts too, small but really felt good in my hands" She said and her husband moved his attention up her legs, he rolled his hands up her calf, her thighs, squeezing assessing and all the way to her breasts, he cupped them and gently squeezed and then nodded in approval "You're very right, they do feel very nice to hold". He said and then placed the first bid 50,000.

A few more men passed by, a couple of them placed bids. All smaller than the first man and his wife. A man in a suit next came to her cage and he raised an eyebrow at her sandal being off her foot, but not the other, he pulled the other one off and then slid his hand between her legs and slipped his finger inside her panties and stroked her vagina, but then felt some hair at the top and he crinkled his nose in disgust and pulled away and left without placing a bet.

The man in a suit was followed by another man accompanied by a gorgeous older woman who proceeded to reach in and find the helpless girl's nipples easily through both her dress and bra and pinched them both painfully.

Her soft small hands moved around her body exploring eagerly as the husband went on to check the girl next to her. The woman leaned in and whispered "Oh, little girl, you're going to be my new torture toy, my previous one just died after I went a bit overboard with her torture. Luckily, there is you, the unlucky replacement!" She hissed at the girl as she gripped her chin and entered a new bid of 80,000, much higher than the first man and all but securing her fate as the countdown on the wall was getting close to the end point after about an hour and 45 minutes, there was only 15 minutes left till all the bids were settled. The woman reached under her dress and bra and once again viciously pinched and pulled at her nipples causing a pain she had never experienced before, the woman was a pure sadist and enjoyed the agony in Shelby's eyes.

At that point a familiar face popped into view, it was Mike accompanied by an older man in an expensive suit. The man probably in his sixties or seventies, exuded wealth and power as he walked next to Mike. "Look boss, this is the one. I captured her today, as you can see virgin, pale and redhead like you prefer them." The older man rubbed his chin and ran his hand up the girl's soft leg as he looked at the monitor "Not trained Mikey, very beautiful, perfect even, but not trained, you know I have no patience for untrained girls." He said as he let go of Shelby's leg and started walking away towards a girl that caught his attention, she was kneeling perfectly in a cage and her screen showed she was fully trained and ready to serve. As soon as he touched her bare breasts, she smiled "I'm Suzie, I'm ready to serve you Master" It was the same line she would say when any one would show an interest in her.

Mike was almost ready to give up and check Suzie out instead and let his boss buy what he wanted. But then he looked at Shelby again and his lust grew quickly and he walked back to the old man. Mike had not stopped thinking about her since he carried her to the taxi, as soon as he left, he had called his boss and told him about the auction taking place, he knew his boss liked to purchase new girls regularly, and he wanted a chance to have his boss purchase her, so he would break and train her. He told him, he would train her and make her a perfectly obedient slave.

He went back to his boss and they exchanged a few words and then the old man moved back to her, giving her a more thorough 'inspection', touching her neck, her breasts, her sides, her legs and her sex, even asking Mike to lift her a little so he could feel her ass. He then sighed and placed a bid on her which she couldn't see as Mike held her chin in a tight grip, so she wouldn't be able to see the screen. "I do not want to see her face before she's fully trained Mike." Mike simply nodded "Oh, I am sure you'll be very happy with her boss once I'm done training her." He grinned and released Shelby's chin without saying anything to her.

Shelby had believed she could endure anything. She may not seem it, but she was tough as nails inside when she had to be. Her singular thought going into this nightmare circus was that she had to live. Even if she could never go home again, she wanted to survive and be allowed to let her parents know she lived.

But it took little time to strip of her of such notions. The prodding and groping was worse than anything she'd experienced in her twenty years. And that was while she still stood fully clothed. She refused to let her mind wander to darker places that contemplated how much worse it was going to be once she was sold.

So instead, she let herself feel one emotion: fury. It burned brighter within her chest than her hair in these lights. It began with her disgust for these people, who had so much more material wealth than she could imagine and yet lacked even basic humanity. Then the bartender back at the bar, who had clearly drugged her. He'd called the cab after serving her a laced drink. Even the cute guy back at the resort fanned those flames for so pointedly ignoring her earlier. If he had paid her even an ounce of attention, she would've stayed and probably been bored and, by now, fast asleep in the room she was sharing with her tweener brother.

But, of course, her greatest anger was directed inwardly at herself. She'd never considered herself naive or stupid, and yet here she was. She'd never see Wisconsin again, not freely. She had held on tightly to her virginity as if it were actually worth something, and now her first time would be against her will with someone who had paid money for the privilege.

That anger comforted her and allowed her to form a protective bubble around herself, at least for a while. A terrifying woman took great pleasure on causing her pain and admitted to having killed her previous plaything. It took all of Shelby's energy to keep from screaming her fear each time the woman looked at her. She and her man made a huge bid on her, and she knew time was ticking away. Thinking of being taken away by that sadist made her stomach roll, and she hoped maybe she would puke and choke on it before that happened.

And then, a face appeared. Mike. Shelby's eyes widened in shock at seeing him here, in this place. He accompanied man old enough to be her grandfather. His words filtered into her brain, how he said he had been the one to kidnap her. It was clear he wanted the man to purchase her, based on the way he tagged after the man and got him to return after he was clearly uninterested.

Tears rose in her eyes as conflicting emotions swirled within her. This son of a bitch did this to her. She had fallen for his bullshit nice guy act and it had gotten her in literal chains. Hate was far too mild for the vicious need for revenge that swelled up inside her. And yet, she prayed that he could talk his employer into buying her away from that crazy woman who would pull her apart piece by piece. She avoided looking either man in the eye, knowing that she couldn't hide her murderous rage from Mike, nor her desperation from his man.

Mike held her head at an angle that prevented her from seeing the amount bid on her, but she didn't care. She clutched onto that most cruel and dangerous threads, hope.

Mike let go of the girl and carried on, following the older gentleman as he looked at the other girls on offer, rarely reaching in to cop a feel, mostly just shaking his head and walking away, not really interested in most of them. Having had a harem for a few decades, not many girls caught his interest anymore. He still had desires and continuously used his slaves and abused them to his heart's content, he just no longer had the fire and lust within him as in the past.

As the time passed, and the countdown reached its end, the older woman once again approached the cage and eyed the redhead beauty in disgust and anger and was about to reach inside and hurt her some more as Mike and his boss approached with the two men who had prepped her earlier. The woman begins to speak "Oh, I should have known you outbid me!" she said in an angry, but careful tone, not willing to upset one of the most powerful and wealthiest figures in the country. She walked towards the older man and exchanged a few words with him and Mike, then she shook his hand and walked away shooting the small redhead a look that said it wasn't over and indeed it wasn't.

The men approached with Mike grinning widely, Carol had bid on her, a ridiculously sadistic woman wanted his captive and had surely demonstrated or even told her of her impending horrible fate putting the little redhead in a terrible situation, but luckily for her, she escaped a horrible fate. He knew what he had planned for her wasn't exactly a pleasant time at the spa, but neither he nor his boss were anywhere near as merciless or sadistic as that woman who frequently tortured her slaves to death.

The old man nodded at his man Mike, "you know what to do son, get her to me when she's ready." He said and walked away and headed home without giving his newest slave another look. Mike meanwhile was quite happy and gave the girl a swat on her bottom as he picked up her sandals and then lifted her up, throwing her over his shoulder. He took the time to put her sandals back on her feet and carried her away.

He walked to the cage and whispered in her ear "oh she wants you badly and she made a deal with the old man. I will tell you later" He chuckled as the men approached, opened the cage and took her out. Bob asked the customary question "Packaging?" Mike just shook his head, the cuffs she has on her hands are enough, he said as released her hands and then pulled them being her back and secured the cuffs together behind her back.

"Enjoy!" Bob said as he handed him the new slave "you bastard always catch the best ones." He laughed as he gave Mike a pat on the back and walked away, his apprentice in tow and still lusting after poor Shelby. "Packaging is when we ask a buyer if they want their slave in a box, tied up a certain way or if they just want her as is, we always make sure to ask that of every buyer" He said to his distracted attendant experiencing sensory overload with all the beautiful naked and nearly naked girls being sold and handed of to their new owners all around him.

As they were leaving, they could see other slaves sold being put into a box, a suitcase, wrapped in rope or restrained in cuffs, dragged or carried out of the auction, most naked and some with sexy underwear and a few with more casual clothing like hers.

He carried his new captive over his shoulders, easily as she was slim and fit with a nice slender body that he would enjoy toying with and taming over the next few months. As he thought about his plan to tame her, his hands were exploring her legs, up her thighs and all the way to her panty-covered ass. The walk wasn't long, soon they were outside and he took her to a car parked outside and got in, slowly making sure not to hit her head or back against the car "Mind your head and body Shelby" He said, as they got in the back seat.

Mike carefully arranged her so she was sitting on his lap, one arm wrapped tight around her waist to hold her in place and the other rested on her knees to also stabilize and keep her seated. He then nodded at the driver who started driving. Mike then turned his attention back to the newly enslaved Shelby "Alright Shelby....." He said and then paused contemplating finding a new pet name for her, but could not think of any immediately as he moved his hand from her knee to her face, cupping her chin and his expression changed to a serious one.

Holding on to her chin, he started explaining as he gently wiped some drool from her lips and jaw "Alright Shelby, reality check, you are now a slave, you're been sold to my boss and are now a slave, nothing you can do will change that." He paused and looked her dead in the eye "No one will ever find the taxi or link your disappearance to me or anyone else, not because there is no link, but because the police here are or on our payroll, they will pretend to investigate and search and all that stuff, and then declare you lost or dead in a couple weeks when they in fact know exactly where you are and what happened to you".

He paused to let that sink in "Now, you have been sold to my boss who usually only buys trained girls, you are obviously not trained or broken, so the next step is for me to break and train you to his standards, which are very high by the way." He said as he continued holding her chin and looking into her eyes, his voice calm, but dead serious and had no hint of taking pity on her, in fact it was the opposite, there was some amusement in his face especially with the next few sentences "you might be interested to hear about Carol, she made a deal with my boss as she knows him well and his tastes and offered to train you for him, and he took her up on that offer, but left that decision to me." He grinned and paused to let her process, he had no intention of giving her to that insane woman, she would torture and damage her where it would take her weeks if not months to recover, and he did not want that, but Shelby did not need to know this and the more terrified she was, the better.

Mike paused again and gently patted her cheek "I will decide if I want to involve her in your training, and trust me you don't want that, so I will only invite her over or send you to her if you misbehave or don't make good progress with me. I will of course hurt and torture you as part of your training, but that is nothing compared to what she would do to you. An hour with her would be worse than a month with me at my worst and most cruel state. So first order of business is this gag, its distorting your pretty little face and not allowing you to talk, and I want you to be able to talk to me, so I will remove it, but I don't want you to scream or anything, it won't help you since I will just shut you up immediately if you start screaming and then gag you again and then teach you some manners, do I make myself clear that you're not allowed to talk or scream when I remove the gag?" He paused as he waited for her reaction, letting go of her chin so she can nod.

Relief flooded Shelby when she realized that the crazy woman hadn't won her bid. By the time Mike came to collect her, her adrenaline waned, leaving her trembling like a leaf. He seemed to enjoy telling her about Carol, clearly recognizing her pure terror of that woman. Then he toted her out of the building as if she were a sack of potatoes, slinging her over his shoulder and letting his hands roam around her legs.

With her head hanging down, Shelby began to feel faint again. The trip to the vehicle wasn't far, and after he got her inside he set her on his lap. The events of the day left her with no energy and no fight. He explained very matter-of-factly what her situation was, and what the consequences would be if she didn't take to her "training".

Knowing what that training would entail brought tears to her eyes. He would break her. He would mold her body and her mind. How much would she hate it? Or, worse, how much might she like it once he was done with her?

He asked her a question. What had it been? Oh, screaming. No, what was the point. She shook her head to let him know she wouldn't scream. But she might not be able to avoid tears. Her breath began to hitch behind the gag as the tears finally spill down her cheeks as she sobbed silently, trying her best to stay as quiet as possible.

Mike smiled at her and patted her head gently "Good girl, you've taken your first step towards being a good obedient sex slave" he said part mocking her and part serious as he untied the straps from around her head and pulled the gag out of her mouth. He brought a soft tissue and cleaned her lips, jaw and chin from the drool and then gently massaged her jaw. Another tissue wiped her tears and he held her close through the rest of the drive.

The drive to the mansion was not too long, in about ten or so minutes they were pulling into the massive driveway. The property was massive, the grounds expansive, there were guards at the gate and there were high fences too "Ok, we're almost there, again, no talking without permission, and certainly no screaming. No one cares, my boss has a harem and everyone within the walls we're in right now knows that, so one would care if you were screaming for help, so save your energy and don't anger me" He said threateningly as he gripped her chin once more squeezing her cheeks together with his large hand.

As the car came to a stop about a mile after crossing the gate, the driver opened the door for them and Mike grabbed the girl's ankles and released the cuffs from each other, but leaving each leather cuff wrapped around her ankle, he also moved her hands behind her back and locked the cuffs on her wrists together trapping them on the small of her back. He stepped out of the car, holding his girl by the arm and half walked with her, half dragged her inside, trying not to walk too fast for her.

The mansion was massive and very luxurious, obviously a man who can afford a harem has to be very wealthy and powerful, and it showed in the size and luxuries of his mansion. They stepped inside and there it was all well-lit, nicely decorated with a lot of statues and paintings, it looked very nice. Not like a scary dungeon or whatever she might have thought.

They walked inside passing through a hallway to an elevator that they got inside and they went down to the basement. During all of that, he was holding on to her arm, tightly but not painfully and didn't say a single word to her.

As much as she didn't want to be, Shelby was impressed with her prison. She gaped at the sheer size of the house, though she didn't know why she was surprised. The prices she'd seen being thrown around at that auction could've bought her entire hometown. Just the facade of this mansion could've funded her and her brother's college educations to any school in America.

But the ostentatious wealth deepened her fear. The size of the grounds told her she'd never find her way off the property if she tried to run. Mike had reinforced that his boss - her owner - paid off whoever he needed to to keep his illegal activities from landing him into trouble. And her mind kept wandering back to Carol; how could it not? The rich played by their own rules, and she needed to quickly learn those rules if she wanted to survive. Because there would be no accounting held if she became more trouble than she was worth when she was a disposable piece in this game.

The interior was like walking through a museum. Real art work, not mere prints of art, hung in the walls, with marble statues and busts accenting the decor. The floors also appeared to be marble, covered with luxurious Persian silk rugs. Everything was pristine, as if dirt didn't dare to besmirch such wealth with its presence. It made Shelby feel intensely uncomfortable and unworthy to be here. She was a kid from a Midwestern farm town, not cultured or sophisticated in any way, shape or form.

She felt herself shrinking into herself with each step, so that by the time they reached the elevator - seriously, this house had an elevator - she became so convinced that she would be shipped.off to that sadist woman that she shook uncontrollably as the tears redoubled.

When the elevator door opened, Mike slapped Shelby's bottom through the soft material of her dress and panties, coaxing her to move forward and his hand stayed on her bottom and pushed her inside and he whispered in her ear in a deep voice "Welcome home slave!" He said and his warm breath washed over her ear and neck

Home was a massive area in the basement of the mansion, it was easily more than five times the size of her parent's apartment back home. Outside the elevator, they could see a massive open area with seats, couches, a massive TV, a large dinning table that seats over 15 people. There was a pool and a hot tub, a large open kitchen and a fully equipped gym. At the end of this open area where a large hallway with a lot of doors lined on each side of that hallway.

The size of the harem and the luxury of the furniture surely were probably not what would have caught Shelby's eyes. What would have caught her eyes, were the inhabitants and the scenes of debauchery taking place. Inside, in what could be described as the living room, there were eight girls, a few naked and some wearing revealing outfits, lingerie and short nightgowns. None of them were restrained either and no men were inside as well. One of the girls, naked, was laying over another ones lap with her ass up and was spanked by the other girl. The spanker was clothed while the spankee was naked. Her clothes, a simple bra and panties, were at the feet of the girl delivering the spanking.

Three of the girls, all dressed in various types of lingerie, had a fourth one pinned down and were tickling her mercilessly as she begged them to stop, they were tickling her belly, sides, underarms and feet and every other place they wanted, she wriggled and squirmed and begged, but they continued the torture ignoring her pitiful resistance. Another girl was naked and was receiving stimulation at the hands of the last girl who was holding a vibrator to her sex and warning her not to cum. Mike stopped, and held Shelby by the waist, his other hand locking around her neck and forced her to take in the whole sight. All the girls had noticed them walking in, and aside from a few stolen glances at the new girl, they all seemed to be trying their hardest to ignore Mike and the new comer. The owner had given them orders a few minutes earlier that Mike is coming with a new girl. The owner then took two of them to use and spend the night with and gave the other eight orders on what to do including to not look at the new girl coming in till Mike announces it. While curiosity was killing them, they could not look.

Mike then motioned at the girl doing the spanking and just flicked his finger. The girl immediately let the other one off her lap and almost sprinted to him "Yes Master." He grinned and said a single word "Present!". The girl immediately followed his command and took off her lacy black bra followed by her panties and stood up in front of him. She spread her legs, her feet at shoulder width. She then she rose to her tiptoes, interlaced her fingers behind her neck and pushed her chest out and froze in place like that. "Isabella ready to serve, Master!"

Smiling, Mike reached forward and patted the girl's head "Good girl" He then pointed at the girl who was being spanked "Bring a crop and come present Emily" He ordered, and the other girl ran to get a crop and then got in the exact same position, without needing to strip as she was naked to begin with. "Emily ready to serve, Master". The blonde said in a soft tone.

Isabella was a beautiful 19 year old from Brazil, she was 5' 6" and 128 pound with a busty figure that got her a lot of attention back home. She was a model in a cheap, tawdry magazine and was doing it to save up for college. The money was not good, and so she jumped at the opportunity for a modelling contract that would start with a glamorous beach shoot in Aruba. The whole thing turned out to be a scam and as soon as she walked into the studio, she was restrained and then taken for training.

Her slim body was naturally busty and she was very popular after she was trained for three months, snapped up by her owner six months ago. She was still a little resentful of her place, but has always had low self esteem issues and being in a place where she is admired and lusted after for her body has helped her conditioning greatly and she became very submissive, albeit a little bratty.

Emily was an 18 year old from the U.S., she was a blonde with ghost-like pale complexion. She was petite at 5' 2" and 105 pounds.The owner had seen Emily one day when she was on the island on a family vacation and was mesmerized by her eyes and her innocent features, so he contacted the auction house to track her down and they brought her in and he bought her. He never told her the story of why or how she became his slave, just random luck that he ran into her and saw where she was staying. She was everything he wanted in a slave, her training at the auction house was easy, she was docile and demure, but also a delight to be around. She was cute and clumsy, but also a little hard headed in a few occasions, getting her in trouble sometimes. Mike also enjoyed tormenting her and as his current favorite, he found new ways to get her in trouble and then punish her.

Mike held the crop in his hand and pointed at the girls and then looked at Shelby "Observe, girl!" He ordered as he let go of Shelby and approached the two girls, he then looked towards the other girls and snapped his fingers and pointed at the ground. In an instant, all the girls stopped what they were doing and ran to kneel in front of him.

He then turned his attention to Emily and Isabella "I will now whip your breasts, the first one to get off her tip toes gets ten lashes to each breast after I am done with the new girl. The two girls immediately nodded and looked a little terrified at the sadistic game they were now pulled into

Patting his hand with the flat tip at the end of the crop, Mike grinned and then gave a few practice and terrifying lashes not aimed at either girl, the whip cutting the air in a whistling sound. Then without warning, the first lash landed on Emily's breast, immediately causing her to scream in pain as the other one yelped and almost cowered in fear. The girl managed to keep standing on tip toes, her legs were quivering but she kept control despite her ass throbbing with the earlier spanking and now a much sharper pain in a much more sensitive area. Her training kicking in and making her hold position despite the instinct to run away or at least reached down and rub her breast to ease the pain.

Immediately after that, another lash landed on the Isabella's chest causing her to scream and drop down to her heels for a short moment, but then she shot right back up to her tip toes, causing him to chuckle and Emily to look at him almost demanding, but mostly pleading for the game be over and her to be declared the winner, but that didn't happen.

Instead, he turned his attention to Emily and gave her two lashes, one on each breast, harder than before forcing her to scream hard and drop down, also for a short moment. She then tried to freeze, but was visibly straining and shaking, struggling not to pull her hands from behind her neck to soothe her tortured breasts. It was clear that a breast whipping is hard to take on its own, standing on tip toe is also hard on its own, coupled they are nearly impossible to do even with a lot of training, he knew that and the girls knew that, still didn't stop him from experimenting and enjoying this and make it a lose-lose situation for them. He loved playing those unwinnable games with the girls, but it was even more fun when two girls are pitted against each other like this in one of those devious challenges.

Finally, he lashed Isabella's breasts twice, just as hard, again forcing her down to her heels for a moment before she shot back up to her tip toes. Emily, glaring at her and then looking at the man with pleading puppy eyes in the hopes he would declare her the winner and save her ten more lashes.

He was planning something different though, despite the blonde being the clear winner, he turned to Shelby and grabbed her chin "so tell me pet, who do you think won? Isabella, the busty brunette, or Emily the cute little blonde? And keep in mind, the other one will get ten lashes on her breasts after I am done with you!" He asked maliciously, already putting her in a difficult position. He always enjoyed doing that and tried to make the girls hold some grudges against each other so when they get a chance, they would get their revenge without mercy. A lot of the games allowed that sort of behavior and encouraged it actually. It was amusing for him and helped them remain obedient.

The mere sight of the other girls here made Shelby's face burn as bright as her hair. They seemed comfortable enough in their own nudity or in the skimpy lingerie they wore, and she didn't think she would ever be comfortable being so free. Not to mention that what they were doing with each other, while not inherently sexual, was clearly meant in a sexual way.

And their obedience was...shocking. None of them looked at the door for escape, or held an ounce of resentment in their eyes when they looked at Mike. Even the two called forward for him to torture showed only an eagerness to please. Shelby wondered how much he had hurt them to make them so and nearly wet herself. She so did not want to be here.

When the first crack of the crop hit the pale girl's breast, Shelby forced herself not to scream in concert with her. A bright red mark flares against her white skin, much it would against her own skin, she knew. But she had to give her props for handling the pain and managing to stay on her toes. The other girl wasn't so controlled but took it well, too. Mike hit the first girl again, twice more, and the sound terrified Shelby more than the marks did. She would never survive this.

Then Mike whirled on her, grabbing her by the chin and demanding she declare the winner. She felt all those other eyes on her, and for a second she considered pleading that she didn't know. After all, she was guaranteed to make an enemy right here in this moment. But, she wondered, if she did that, would be punish both of them? Maybe all of them? Shit, she didn't know what to do!

When he slapped her face lightly, Shelby burst out, "The blonde won! She won!" She tried hard not to cry,but she was so tired and overwhelmed that the tears flowed anyway.

Mike looks at the show on display, the blonde smug and confident and then her confidence was replaced with a big smile and she brought her tiny fists in front of her in celebration and then immediately regretted it and interlaced her hands behind her neck quickly as soon as Mike looked at her.

Walking the short distance towards her, he pinched Emily's nipple cruelly causing her to scream and drop down to her heels for a second before she shot back up "I'm sorry Master, I was just excited I won" she said pitifully. He knew she won fair and square, but also knew she needed some more training and discipline and as his current favorite, he enjoyed putting her in situations like this, but he had a feeling he will have a new favorite soon, the new girl was a stunning redhead with perfect frame and milky flesh, if her attitude is as perfect as her body, she would surely dislodge Emily from her short lived throne as the favorite.

He watched, amused as Shelby struggled with the difficult task he gave her but then made the choice, the correct one after a slap to the face encouraged her to hurry up. He nodded and complimented her with a pat on her head "Good job, slave, yes Emily won, she does have better balance and pain tolerance despite her petite size. She is a bit overly confident and smug and will need some more discipline" He said as he landed two more really hard blows on Emily's nipples causing her to jump out of her place and take a step back, an action she regretted immediately and she sprang back to the 'present' stance hoping he considered the game over and wouldn't change the decision now seeing as she broke pose twice after being chosen as the winner by the new girl of all people, she made a mental note to thank her when she gets a chance to.

"You need more discipline Emily, which I will get to later, but you did win" He then turned his attention to the brunette, terrified now "I assume the boss put you to spanking Emily? If so then carry on, finish her spanking and then look forward to ten lashes on those lovely and sensitive breasts of yours."

He taunted as he grabbed her nipple and twisted it hard, causing her to moan and groan in pain, but she stayed on her tip toes, and so did the Emily, who now had a little grin on her face as she had won and escaped some more torture for now at least, but she still had to contend with the rest of her spanking at the hand of a girl who wasn't too happy with her now as well as some potential future punishment because of her attitude.

With that done he wrapped his arm around Shelby's waist and snapped his fingers at which Emily and Isabella dropped down to their heels and ran back to the large leather sofa that was used for the spanking and Emily quickly got into the brunette's lap who immediately started hitting her with all her might, angry at the result of the game and wanting to vent her frustration. The other girls also went back to the activities the owner had put them up to "Everyone except Isabella to your rooms in five minutes, and Isabella, you will wait at the door of your room." He ordered and a chorus of "Yes Master" rang back to him as he walked away. Immediately after, Emily could be heard groaning and moaning in pain, the bare handed spanking still painful, but no where near as painful as the crop whipping on her breasts and nipples.

He held the new slave, rolling his hands around her hips and holding her by the waist and he walked with her toward the hallway at the end of the massive open room. They passed by a large pool, a hot tub, some lawn chairs and a lot of other things. He started talking to Shelby again "So as you can see slave, this place is quite lovely, it is a harem, and your home for the foreseeable future. I know you girls might not enjoy it as much as if it were your own home, still I know this was better than a dungeon where some other slaves are kept. Carol would have kept you in a dark dank dungeon, so would have a lot of the buyers, she would have also tortured you none stop till you died, that's what she always does. You got lucky here slave, I hope you understand and appreciate that!" He said as they continued walking.

They walked into the hallway, five doors were on one side, each had two names on it, for a total of ten girls. On each door, the name plates were easily movable and could be inserted in the 'room mistress' and 'room slave' slots hinting that those could change easily. Mike pointed at the rooms "This is where the girls sleep, I lock all the doors around 1 AM, and open them at 9 in the morning. I will explain this more in detail tomorrow morning and walk you through the routine." He explained as he guided her into a room opposite the girls' rooms "Those are the solo rooms and where I keep slaves in training. I rarely train girls for my boss, but I do that for the auction house as one of my jobs."

He opened the door to her room/cell and pushed her in. The room was rather small and barren, it only had one item of furniture in it, a small bed with a tiny uncomfortable looking mattress. At least it was clean, had sheets on it as well as a blanket and a pillow. He walked her to the bed and pushed her down to sit as he continued to explain "It is already very late, so I won't start your training immediately. I need you to be well-rested as its not going to be easy or pleasant. We will begin your training tomorrow".

He then reached behind her and unlocked the cuffs from her hands and removed them. He then leaned down and removed the cuffs from her ankles and then looked at her with a grin "I was considering letting you sleep in your dress, but now that I think about it, I'd rather have you a little more exposed, so remove your dress and sandals!" He ordered and then lashed the side of her leg with the crop, not as hard as he was hitting the two girls and not on a spot nearly as sensitive, he wanted her to imagine how much worse it would be. He thought this may be the first time in her life to be lashed with a crop, and it won't be her last. The lash was also coaxing her to begin stripping down for his pleasure.

Before she could stand up and comply, Mike leaned down and squeezed her right breast in his hand claiming her and exercising his 'right' to touch her however he wanted whenever he wanted. He then stood there by the door, and tapped the crop with his hand marking a silent threat that she would be getting a much harsher whipping if she didn't comply.

As soon as Mike's attention was back on the other girls, Shelby dropped her eyes and studied her feet. She didn't want to see their nakedness or what other pain he might inflict on them. If she looked, she would start studying them to see how to stand, how to breathe maybe, whatever it took to avoid that crop, and she knew enough to know she'd be worrying about that every other night for maybe the rest of her life. She wanted to let herself have one last night where it didn't matter.

Not that it made her feel better. She was so tired and scared and sad. Being able to hear the cries and groans and "Yes Masters!" didn't help. When she looked up again finally, she just caught the two girls she'd been asked to judge before they ran back to what they were doing. The blonde snuck her a quick wink before subjecting herself back to a spanking.

Mike guided her down the hallway, and she listened as best she could as exhaustion rolled over her in waves. He ushered her in through one of the doors and shoved her down onto the bed, the lone furnishing. She sighed as he finally released her from the restraints on her wrists and ankles, and she rubbed her hands around her free arms.

Only for a moment, though. "I was considering letting you sleep in your dress," he sneered, "but now that I think about it, I'd rather have you a little more exposed, so remove your dress and sandals!" And, before she could move, he whacked her thigh with that devilish crop. The sound startled a yelp out of her, and it sounded worse than it felt, but it still scared the crap out of her.

Shelby got out of her sandals quickly, but hesitated at the dress. She forced herself to meet Mike's eyes with hers and ask, "May I please use the bathroom before getting undressed? I haven't been since before you...found me and it's starting to hurt." That was no lie, especially after drinking that beer.

Mike grinned, and she wondered how she had ever considered that at all charming. "Come," he snapped, and she jumped up to follow him. He led her back to the hallway, opened the door at the end wall between the row of rooms and pointed. Shelby peeked in and found a toilet and a sink. "If you must, do it now."

Despite her need, Shelby found it hard to cross the threshold and walk to the toilet as he made it clear he was going to stand there and watch. Her bladder poked her, so she forced herself to just do it. She yanked down her modest panties, sat down, and peed for what felt like five minutes. Her eyes focused on the cold tile and how pale her long toes looked against the dark marble. When she finally finished, she wiped without standing up and pulled up her panties as quickly as she could. Mike would get enough looks at her privates later. She flushed and washed her hands before presenting herself back to him.

He took her by the wrist and yanked her back to her room. "Dress." Shelby reached behind her, trembling fingers finding the zipper and getting out of the pretty sundress. She handed it to Mike, happy to never see it again. She tried to stand as confidently as possible, but it wasn't easy when she felt both embarrassed by her relative nudity and what she felt was a lack of sex appeal compared to the other women stuck here.

After Mike ordered her to undress, Shelby immediately removed her cute little sandals, exposing dainty soft feet, then she hesitated when it came to her dress, she looked at him, an action that looked like it took a toll on her and required some amount of bravery "May I please use the bathroom before getting undressed? I haven't been since before you...found me and it's starting to hurt."

He was impressed at how polite she was, only a few hours ago, she was free and now, because of him, she was sold as a slave, yet she was very polite and respectful. He was not expecting that level of compliance already. Mike of course agreed to let her use the bathroom, she was going to live here, so he can't have her holding her bladder all night, it doesn't serve any purpose. He can punish and humiliate her in many other ways. He nodded and turned flicking his index finger at her "Come!" He ordered and then guided her back into the hallway and into a bathroom, it was nice and clean. It had a sink, toilet as well as a shower stall and bathtub. It was the smallest of the bathrooms in the harem and the one reserved for slaves in training like hers. The bathroom in his room and in the girls' rooms were bigger and nicer.

Mike watched her feet patting on the cool tiles "If you must, do it now." He ordered and pointed at the toilet, having no intention of leaving or giving her any privacy at all. He watched her sit on the toilet, drop her bland panties and then pee for a long time. "Damn, you really needed to go" He chuckled, happy that she asked to use the toilet. When she was done, he guided her back to the room. The girls were now all in their rooms, except Isabella was standing in front of her room "Go get the crop Bella, and kneel in front of the cell!" Bella jumped "Yes Master!" and she ran back to the open living area to grab the crop, cursing her luck and her large overly sensitive breasts for always losing her most games that involve breast or nipple pain.

She brought the crop and knelt by the door awaiting her punishment. Meanwhile Mike had guided Shelby back to her room "Dress!" He ordered and the poor girl complied, trembling fingers finding the zipper and slipping the dress down. She then handed it to him. He took it and opened the door finding Isabella kneeling right there. He handed her the dress "Put this with the laundry and come back. If I open this door again and you're not here, you get 20 lashes instead of 10". Isabella gasped and practically ran with the dress to the laundry room, her large breasts jiggling throughout, she would race to avoid ten more lashes. Of course, he knew he was going to spend a few minutes with Shelby, so the threat was not real, but it was in poor Bella's mind.

Mike locked the door again and turned his attention to Shelby. He took her waist and pulled her to the middle of the room and then moved her hands behind her head and interlaced her fingers together "Don't move" he hissed in her ear and he put his hand on her soft flat tummy and started walking around her, his hand tracing the curve of her waist to her back and he continued walking, his eyes hungrily taking her almost naked body in. His hand continued tracing the shape of her lower back, her skin pale and very soft. He was very pleased except with her underwear, it was bland and not sexy.

While standing behind her, he moved his hands around and cupped her breasts, the material was soft and decent, not 100% cotton and seemed on the cheap side, his hand then moved down to her ass and touched her panties and he shook his head "Unacceptable." He said as he let go of her "Your bra and panties are so bland and boring, what are you eighty?" He asked, part mocking part serious "Can't allow you to spend a night in the harem in this ugly underwear" He shook his head and walked to the door. This was faster than he had expected and he wondered if Bella was outside already. He opened the door and saw Isabella just getting back into a kneel while panting "I did it Master!" She announced proud of herself. He chuckled and ruffled her hair and then yelled "Emily!"

The doors were not locked yet, and Emily emerged from her room quickly after he called, she had a pair of pink shorts and a white tank top on and was getting ready to sleep "Yes Master?" She said as she approached partly happy her Master was calling her and partly worried as his tone was not too pleased, she saw Bella kneeling, crop in hand and knew she was not whipped yet as they would have heard her screams, she was a screamer for sure.

Mike pointed at Shelby "What do you think of her underwear? Go feel her bra and panties" Emily looked at her Master and then at Shelby and walked in, never have been in that room and she felt sorry for the girl, the room was barren and depressing compared to her big and colorful room. She reached her small hands forward and felt the material of the bra, then panties. She then turned to Mike, "Those are really basic cheap ones Master. I used to wear similar ones, they're comfortable, but not very sexy, not like the ones we wear now." Emily hoped her answer was satisfactory.

He approached and patted the girl on the head "Good girl, you're in charge of fixing it, get her something better, you two are the same size. If you do a good job, you get reward points, if you pick something poor, you will get punished" He then smacked her ass "Go!" Emily yelped and ran back out to her room to find an alternative for the new girl hoping to get some reward points, she wanted to watch the new season of the Mandalorian and needed the reward points to buy it.

Mike turned away from Shelby "I will whip Isabella while we wait on Emily" He said and he walked out and locked the door. He immediately reached down and grabbed a handful of the girl's hair forcing her up to her feet "Present!" He ordered and the girl immediately got in the pose with a terrified look on her face. Mike then leaned down and whispered in the girl's ear "I want you to scare the new girl, scream as loud as you can when I whip you, if you do a good job I will only whip you 8 times instead, you will have to scream ten times though." Isabella immediately nodded, once again amazed and terrified at how inventive he was at terrifying them.

Immediately after she nodded, Mike started landing lash after lash on her breasts, and while they were quite painful, they did not warrant the blood curdling screams Isabella was making. Her breasts had been whipped mercilessly before in the harem and at the auction house during her training, so she knew what that felt like, she only needed to draw on those experiences to summon those screams.

Emily walked into her walk in closet and started thinking about what to bring. She had dozens of pairs of lingerie. As she browsed, she thought that she was only about an inch or so taller than the new girl, and they were about the same weight and bust size. She rummaged in her large walk in closet as her roommate Anna watched "What are you doing Em?" Emily just shushed her "In a hurry, Master is waiting." Anna shushed and went back to sit on her bed. They didn't even react to the screams from the hallway, a normal every day occurrence and they both knew who was getting whipped and why.

A couple of minutes after, the whipping was done, eight lashes. Mike then nodded at Isabella and she produced another scream and then another one, equally loud and terrifying. He then lashed her hip and gave her the crop "Put it away". Isabella took the whip "Yes Master" And she ran to hang the crop on the wall in the living area and then go to sleep.

Mike walked back into the room and moments later, Emily followed with a cute set of bra and panties, lace, white and with small black straps between the cups and on the hips "Are those good Master?" He looked at them and nodded "Good girl" He said and added 5 reward points to her profile through an app on his phone. Emily beamed "Thank you Master" and she gave him a big hug. He smiled at her and held her for a few moments and then pointed at Shelby "Alright, its your responsibility to dress her in those, I will watch." He said and he walked to sit on the small bed, sneaking a squeeze of Shelby's breast on the way.

Emily walked to Shelby and turned her around to face her Master, she had done and watched enough of those strip and dress activities to know her Master liked it when the girl being stripped and dressed was facing him. Mike grinned as Emily did the right thing and he watched her go to work "I'm going to take off your bra and panties and then put those other ones on you, please don't resist" Emily said in a soft voice and gently rubbed Shelby's bare arm. She then looked at her Master who nodded at her to begin and she moved her slender fingers and undid the clasp of Shelby's bra and then slipped of off her chest and slid the straps down her arms and then let it fall to the floor. She then hooked her thumbs in the waistband of the girl's panties and pulled them down slowly knowing the Master likes a slow strip and dress. Her small soft hands traced the shape of Shelby's legs all the way down to her ankles and then she looked up as the panties pooled at the redhead's feet. "Step out of the panties please" She asked and held the new ones to Shelby to step into. Again Emily's hands slowly traveled over Shelby's legs pulling the panties in and then snug in place on her hips. Those were softer and much higher quality than the ones before.

Mike enjoyed the show, the redhead's breasts were full and her pink nipples were looking mighty delicious, he could not wait to taste them. After that, her sex was on display, her virgin sex that no man have had the pleasure to use before, it would be his pleasure, he was however displeased at her pubic hair, trimmed nicely, but still unacceptable, all girls in the harem were smooth from the eyebrows down. He would correct that in the morning.

Similarly, Emily helped Shelby put the bra on and then adjusted the cups on her breasts and then gently rubbed the girl's back "you look amazing, right Master?" She asked and Mike stood up and motioned for Emily to leave "Take her underwear and throw it away", Emily nodded, grabbed the plain underwear and immediately left, smiling at he girl as she left the room.

Mike grinned as he approached Shelby very slowly, like a predator hungrily stalking and approaching his prey, slowly so as not to spook said prey. He reached her with a wide grin on his face and a lust-filled gaze in his eyes and he reached forward and grabbed her slender waist and slowly pushed her back till her back touched the opposite wall and he pinned her there with his body as he leaned down and kissed her neck. His hands slithered up her waist to her sides and then slid between them to cup her small, but firm and full breasts, feeling the much better quality of the bra Emily had picked "That feels much better, don't you agree Shelby?" He asked in a whisper in her ear and continued to fondle her. Her breasts felt heavenly as he caressed and squeezed, he had no intention to hurt her immediately, but was looking forward to that.

From the moment she got back to the cell from the bathroom, Shelby felt like she couldn't catch her breath. Mike's leering gaze and hot hands were bad enough, but then he called Emily in to assist him. Her nimble fingers made her heart race at their unexpected gentleness, something Shelby never expected here. It left her confused.

When Emily left, Mike stepped out to administer the other girl's punishment for losing her game. He didn't allow Shelby to watch it, which she thought was maybe worse. Those screams rang in her ears and left her clutching her own arms where she stood shivering. If she weren't too afraid to, she would've huddled into a ball in the corner. But that seemed like it might earn her something just as awful.

The door unlocked, and Shelby forced herself to drop her arms back to her sides. Mike, looking pleased with himself, returned, Emily not far behind. He sat down on the bed as Emily removed the last pieces of her old life for him to watch. She noticed the way he frowned as her panties disappeared, and she remembered that all the nude women she'd seen tonight had no pubic hair. Getting that removed sounded terrible, but of course she wouldn't be consulted about it.

Emily dressed her in a pretty white bra and panties, and surprisingly the white complimented her milky complexion rather than washing her out. And again, those soft hands sliding across her skin confused her with how they made her feel. But before she could wonder about it, Emily disappeared, leaving her alone with Mike.

He scared the hell out of her, which she didn't want him to see, knowing he just enjoyed it more. But as he backed her up until she hit the wall, she knew she couldn't hide it. He kissed her neck, and she stiffened. The more his hands roamed across her body, the tenser she grew. "That feels much better, don't you agree Shelby?" His breath tickled her ear as he whispered in it, his hands squeezing her breasts.

She finally broke. "Get off me," she gasped, trying to pry him away from her. Shelby pulled away from the wall, but Mike shoved her back against it, forearm against her neck. She screamed and cried and began lashing out with her hands, raking her nails out against his arm. "Get off me!" she screamed again.

Last edited:
After some moments of Mike teasing her, the girl suddenly changed, her expression, her body language and she broke "Get off me," she said and tried to shove him away, but he just easily pushed her back against the wall and pinned her as she tried to get away and began to scream and scratch at his arm in a futile struggle.

Mike sighed not wanting to deal with that, and he grabbed her waist and spun her around so her back was to him and she was facing the wall, he pushed her in, squeezing her breasts against the cold concrete wall and pinning her in place. His hands gathered hers and he held them together in one hand. His fingers took hold of her slender wrists and pinned them together in a vice grip. He pulled her arms high above her head and held her there. His other hand reached around and locked around her neck, not choking her, just holding her in place.

His lips found her ear again and he whispered "I will hold you like this till you calm down and stop resisting." He said as he held her there, her body pinned against the wall "I understand you're upset girl, a few hours ago you were walking down the beach with no care in the world and now you've been sold into slavery, that's your fate and this is your life, you need to accept it." He said plainly as if that was an easy thing for her to do and then continued "You can't fight me off, I'm much bigger and stronger than you, so submit and don't resist." He said and pushed her harder against the wall, his hand tightening around her wrists and the other tightening around her neck. "If by some miracle you overpower me, you won't be able to leave the harem, all the doors need a code and a voice command by either me or the boss to open. Even if somehow you managed another miracle and escaped the harem, you won't be able to leave the mansion, the guards will find you and they won't be shocked to learn there is a harem under their nose."

He then loosened his grip on her neck and continued to hold her "The guards are well aware of the harem, and the boss keeps them happy. If they catch an escaped girl, they are expected to report her capture, but are also allowed to keep her and do whatever they want with her for 24 hours. It has never happened before, and I don't think you want to be the first to be gang fucked by a bunch of horny guards, so relax, obey and things will be easier for you."

Mike continued to hold her after she calmed down "I understand your frustration, it makes sense, I would be frustrated if I were in your position, but you will need to accept your new role in life. The sooner you accept that you're a slave, the easier your life will be". He continued to hold her pinned against the wall for a good five minutes after she calmed down.

When he felt she was calm, he whispered in her ear "Good girl, you are just gorgeous. I am going to enjoy training you, using and abusing you. It will be a great pleasure!" He hissed as he let go of her and swatted her ass. He then guided her to the tiny bed and pushed her on it. As soon as she was on laying on her back, he jumped on the bed and straddled her, sitting on her chest and once again he gathered her wrists in one hand and pulled them above her head "Its time for you to sleep, it will be a hard day tomorrow. You will be restrained tonight, but not too tightly as I want you comfortable and able to sleep, you have a long hard day ahead of you. You may choose to sleep on your front or back, whichever is your preference, you will be tied up either way, but it won't be tight or painful or prevent you from sleeping. I was initially planning to only tie your hands and give you plenty of slack, but with this outburst, I will tie you up more tightly than that, but still not too tightly." He announced and reached over the front of the bed and pulled a chain with two leather cuffs attached to it. He wrapped the leather around her slender wrists and locked them in. He then adjusted the chain so she had some slack, just enough to pull her elbows to her chest.

He got off the bed and found another set of cuffs and chain on the other side of the bed. He held on to them and then moved to sit on her legs facing her bare feet and he wrapped the cuffs around her soft ankles. He checked and adjusted the slack, making sure she had enough slack to move her knees up to her chest, so she could curl up if she wanted to. She was also able to turn around and sleep on her front or sides. It wasn't as comfortable as sleeping without restraints of course, but he could have also made it much tighter and restrictive, but he usually refrained from doing so during overnight bondage, he reserved that to play, training or punishment sessions.

Mike then got off the bed and reached down and kissed her on the cheek "Good night slave, sleep well, you will need it as the next few weeks will be very hard for you," he said as he walked out and locked the door, clearly she can't escape her bondage, but still, he wanted an extra layer of helplessness.

He walked to one of the rooms, grabbed one of the girls, one she had not met yet and took her to his room, he always took a girl to bed at the end of the night, but this night he also needed to vent the frustration at holding back against Shelby and not using her that night, so he he was extra rough with the poor girl.

~~~/\/\/\/\/\/\~~~​

In the morning, the alarms woke all the girls at 8 giving them an hour to get ready before 9 when the doors open and breakfast is served. As the alarms went off, he sent the girl back to her room and then walked out to Shelby's room. It was time to begin her training and her first day there.

He walked to her room and unlocked the door, she was sleeping, so small and helpless. He sat next to her and stroked her hair waking her up “Well, good morning princess. I trust you slept well, for your own sake you better have. Its gonna be a long day!”

He announced as he started untying her hands, slowly releasing the cuffs from her wrists. He then took his time massaging her arms, moving them through their full range of motion, returning life to the nerves and muscles that weren’t allowed to move as freely as they wanted throughout the night. He enjoyed tying girls up and taking their freedom to move, but he didn’t like the effect of long restraints on their bodies. However, he knew how to deal with it, strategic massaging and stretching returns the muscles and joints to normal quickly and without any lasting problems.

Similarly, he moved to her feet and unlocked the cuffs from her ankles. With her feet in his lap, he rubbed her ankles carefully and then up her calves and thighs, also returning life to her legs that were locked together all night. He then spread her legs wide and then pulled them back together. He had no sexual intentions at that point, just stretching her muscles. He opened and closed her legs multiple times enjoying the view he was getting.

He then stood up and pulled her to her feet, he then hoisted her small body up and threw her over his shoulder and carried her outside. “All the doors are still locked, the girls are awake now as alarms go off at 8. At this time, they get ready for the day, you know shower, get dressed, do their hair and make up and so on. And yes, I do allow them clothes most of the time. Naked all the day every day gets old fast. They look all kinds of cute and sexy with different clothes. Those are all things you need to keep in mind as you will be part of this routine very soon."

Mike explained as he carried her into the bathroom and continued “The girls all have a large bathroom inside their rooms but for girls in training, like your pretty little self, we use this one.” He explained as they entered. The bathroom was incredibly clean, very well-lit and equipped and didn’t look like something a slave would use. Before putting her down, Mike hooked his finger into her panties and slipped them down her hips, down her legs and then threw it in the laundry basket on the floor next to her dress.

His hand then explored her now-bare ass, squeezing and groping the tender flesh. With her still draped over his shoulder, he delivered a few light slaps to her exposed bottom and almost shivered at how good she felt. Before going too far with exploring her body, he put her down and pointed at the toilet "Use the toilet then brush your teeth. Once you're done, we will take a shower, I will wash you and then we'll go and have breakfast with the other girls." He said as he turned his back to her, while having her do her business with him in the same room was humiliating to her and degrading as it robs her of a basic privacy, he did not want to watch, so he turned around, giving her minimal privacy.

Last edited:
Despite the circumstances, sleep came quickly to Shelby. In an odd way, she thought just before she tumbled away from the world, the restraints helped. Her adrenaline stopped flowing, knowing that she was fully caught and she had no chance of running anywhere right now. Better to rest and regain she strength now while she could, and so she did.

And although she slept through the night, she didn't feel rested at all when she awoke to find Mike sitting on the bed, stroking her hair. Her eyelids were heavy and swollen, lashes crusted together, as she had apparently been crying in her sleep. Her body felt sluggish and heavy. She wished he would leave her here to sleep more but she knew that wasn't the case.

As Mike released her from the restraints, he woke up her achy muscles with gentle massaging fingers. The care he took with it confused her groggy mind - how could someone so cruel also be so tender? He didn't make her feel like he was just taking care of a piece of property for "the boss", as he referred to her owner, but almost like a person.

Of course, that feeling disappeared as soon as he hoisted her over his shoulder again to carry her to the bathroom. She knew she should be paying attention as he talked about the day to day for the harem girls, but she was fighting just to stay awake. She felt her borrowed panties being peeled off of her, but it was the unexpected slaps to her bare butt that woke her up.

She relieved herself, grateful he looked away while she did, before washing her hands and brushing her teeth. As she did, she noticed how awful she looked. Not only were her eyes swollen, they were bloodshot from all the crying, making their pale blue stand out even more. Her nose was red and swollen, too, and her whole face looked blotchy, which even managed to cover up her freckles.

Mike was staring at her, so she hurried to finish up. As soon as she set her toothbrush back in the holder, he was there. He turned her away from him so he could unhook the bra, which he tossed in the basket with the panties. Then he turned her so she could see them in the mirror, him behind her, his hand holding her neck lightly but making her unable to move her head. His other hand roamed across her body, pausing to play with her breasts. Then it dipped lower and grabbed her pubic hair with a tug. Shelby whined and he tugged again. "Don't worry - we will be taking care of this shortly."

Then he let her go, walking over to turn on the shower, and she slumped there against the sink, wishing desperately for her dad to come save her.

With the warm water running, he reached forward and grabbed her arm, pulling her from her slump against the sink and forcing her into the shower stall. It was large and clean, with multiple nozzles and nice and expensive product placed on a small shelf. He then proceeded to remove his clothes quickly and entered the shower with her. As soon as he got in, he grabbed her hands and lifted them high above her head and into waiting leather cuffs. He tightened them and adjusted the length of the chain so she was forced on tiptoes. He nodded at himself in approval at the sight of his naked helpless captive.

He grinned as he looked at her vulnerable exposed body and licked his lips hungrily. His eyes filled with lust and traveled up and down her body from her fiery red hair down to her delicate facial features, bright eyes, small nose, delicious lips and gentle curve of her jawline. He was getting really hard and struggling not to take her right there and then and that’s before his eyes even got to exploring the rest of her body. He had good self control though and would not take her until he decided she was ready.

His eyes continued their march down her slender neck and he imagined his fingers around choking her and controlling her breath and terrifying her. His gaze then moved down to her chest, full but relatively small breasts were presented to him with small pert pink nipples already at attention. His gaze continued wandering down her body to her tight flat belly and down between her legs to her most private and virgin treasure, he scrunched his nose at her pubic hair, it was considered a punishable offense in the harem to not be fully smooth down there, but she didn't know any better, he would fix that soon. His visual exploration continued down her long slender legs, fit and toned all the way down to her ankles and pretty little feet arched beautifully as she struggled to stay up on tip toe to avoid putting extra strain on her wrists. She was the perfect image of the beautiful damsel in distress, only this one would not be so luck as to have a knight in shining armor save her.

He then grabbed her hips and had her turn around so her back was to him and he again admired her beauty, his gaze on her flawless back, the curve of her waist opening up to her hips, the soft supple globes of her pert spankable buttocks, and the backs of her quivering thighs. He nodded in appreciation her back as beautiful and alluring as her front. This was his first time admiring her naked body properly and now he knew for a fact that he had caught a delicious young slave and knew this training her would be an incredible experience.

His arms reached around her body and his hands cupped her breasts and he leaned down to whisper in her ear as he fondled her "Drop-dead gorgeous my dear, you are absolutely gorgeous." He said, in an honest amazed tone. He had seen dozens of girls naked, so this was high praise, he was not easily impressed and he continued "You are perfect, other than that disgusting pubic hair which will be removed after breakfast. Besides that, your training will be quite the experience for me, but before that, let's freshen you up and clean the auction off of your body" He hissed in her ear as the water continued to flow.

The water was warm on their bodies and he turned her around again, so she was facing him and he started using soap and a large soft loofah to lather her body starting at her neck. He took his time soaping her up, moving his hands around the slender column of her neck, down to her shoulders and up her arms. He even rubbed her armpits covering them with soap. He used an expensive and gentle on the skin product, she and the other girls in the harem were valuable property, so they were only allowed to use the best skin products where soap, shampoo or lotions or any others, they were only allowed to use expensive natural products which the girls appreciated.

He then moved to one of the main attractions; her breasts, and he spent much more time than necessary rubbing soap all over them, caressing, stroking and squeezing for a few minutes enjoying her body the way it was meant to be enjoyed. Hesitantly, he let go of her breasts and moved down to her belly for a moment and then down to her sex where he rubbed and stroked her also much longer than needed enjoying the feel of her feminine folds under his fingers. He was trying not to get her and himself too aroused, he was not planning to take her yet, so he hesitantly broke contact with her sex.

Following that, he moved down to her legs, covering the long slender limbs with soap and enjoying massaging the firm soft flesh. He then reached her ankles and turned her around and then locked a hand around her right ankle, lifting her leg up and bending it at the knee so her sole was facing upwards and exposed. He similarly teased and rubbed her soft sole as he had done the rest of her body, making sure to sneak in a few tickling movements while he was at it. He then put her foot down and grabbed the other one, similarly rubbing and tickling it with the loofah and his fingers.

He then moved to her back, also soaping it up and finally he reached her ass which he also gave an overabundance of time and attention as he rubbed, squeezed and slapped the tender soft cheeks. He also made sure to sliding a finger in between her cheeks to tease her anus, his finger brushing against the opening and feeling it instinctively tighten. He was silently showing her that even that part of her wasn't going to be safe from him, nothing was off limits. Finally, he used shampoo and conditioner to wash her hair thoroughly and carefully for a few minutes, his fingers going through thick strands of her hair slowly and carefully. He then rinsed her hair and body and then turned off the water.

Mike stepped out and grabbed a towel to dry himself and wrapped it around him. He then grabbed a warm fluffy towel which he used to dry her slowly and carefully, once again focusing on her sexual parts, breasts, between her legs and ass.

After that, he released her hands and used another smaller towel to carefully dry her hair and then wrap it around her head and then gave her a short pink bathrobe that would barely cover her breasts and ass "Put this on!" He ordered as he put his pants back on, leaving his muscular chest bare. He was very hard and the complicated putting the pants on, but he would have to remain unsatisfied for now, he would have to use one of the other girls later to get release as she was not ready to be used yet.

He then pointed at the mirror, the hair dryer and collection of brushes "Finish drying your hair and do it however you want." He then looked at the time " Its 8:25, you have five minutes to do your hair, when you're done, I will take you on a tour to see the girls' rooms and introduce you to them before breakfast." He said and then stood at the door and watched her work on her hair.

Shelby's arms protested as he lifted them above her head. They had spent too many hours held in that position in the past twenty-four hours. The hot water helped, though, as it eased some of her physical aches, if not her emotional ones.

Mike made another visual inspection of her, this one much more thorough than the previous ones, and her stomach fluttered at the hunger she saw on his face. Being declared "drop-dead gorgeous" by a scumbag like him should have washed off her and gone down the drain, but to her surprise, she was flattered. She had seen the other girls here, how beautiful and sexy they were. That he considered her even in the same league with them was quite a compliment.

Then he began to wash her. When his hands lingered on her breasts or between her legs, she forced herself to not enjoy it. After all, she could see just how much he enjoyed it. And it was hard not to stare at his growing erection. Not having been with a man before, not even for a blowjob, she had no idea if he was considered average. God, she hoped not, because the size of his cock scared her, especially once he ran a finger across her anus. He'll want to put it in there, she warned herself, and she swallowed a whine that threatened to escape her. It was too much to think about right then. Finally she forced herself to close her eyes so she would stop staring at his most frightening weapon and just let him wash her hair.

After he dried himself and dried her, as well, he wrapped her hair up in a towel before getting dressed. He seemed to have some difficulty in getting his still-hard cock into his pants, and a petty part of her mind thought, Good, I hope those pants cut off his circulation. She slid into the basically useless robe, as she was still slightly damp herself, so it grew translucent and clung to her. But she kept it on since he'd told her to and ran a comb through her slightly wavy wet locks.

Five minutes wasn't much time, so she just concentrated on getting her hair dry. More time would've been needed if he wanted to look as nice as it had last night. God, how could getting ready for that stupid party have only been yesterday? Her face looked so different to herself now, even though her features hadn't changed at all. Before she thought of herself as looking mature but carefree. This morning, she looked more like a kid who'd gotten into trouble and was worried about what mom was going to do when she heard from the principal.

Her hair went from a dwindling ember to bright flame as it dried, and by the time her five minutes was up, it was almost completely dry. Mike took the hairdryer from her when it was time, and she set the brush on the counter before looking at him apprehensively. He fluffed her hair and arranged it how he wanted it before nodding in approval.

As he turned to lead her out of the bathroom, she found her voice for the first time today. "Are you going to let me have clothes soon?" She was sure that anything he put her in would be slutty, but she would feel so much more comfortable if she was wearing just about anything than this flimsy robe.

With her dressed in the flimsy robe, he wrapped an arm around her waist and guided her outside, only to stop at her question "Are you going to let me have clothes soon?" He grinned at her and with one hand grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled down forcing her to look up to ease the pressure on her scalp and his other hand went to her shoulder and then slid down to her breast covered by the thing material, he pulled at the fabric "You have clothes, this robe is a piece of clothing dumbass. If you're thinking you'll be covered and decent at any point, think again, you'll be naked or almost naked at all the times, get used to it!" He hissed and then released her hair and grabbed her arm and guided her down the hallway. Five doors dotted the opposite side of her room.

He walked her past all the rooms and stopped at the first one, closest to the open area of the harem. He looked at the time "It's just after 8:30, so the doors are still locked, they lock automatically at 1AM and open at 9AM, unless me or the boss override and lock or unlock them earlier." He explained and they stepped towards that first door and he unlocked it.

Only one girl was inside, a petite Asian girl dressed in a cute pink outfit, her hair was up in a bun, her nails and toe nails were painted dark red and on her hand, she had a thin gold bracelet . The room itself was amazing, it was huge, almost the size of three master bedrooms. At the end of the room, there was a door leading to a large bathroom and next to it a large walk-in closet. In the room, there were two huge king sized beds with large thick mattresses. The beds were on adjustable bases, so the back could be tilted up making it double as a large couch. There were two desks, each with a computer on it and there was a large TV opposite the two beds. The carpet was thick and fluffy and felt great under the girls' bare feet. The room was essentially a master suite in a luxurious mansion, not what might come to mind when someone thinks of a slave girl's dwelling.

The girl inside came to them with a flick of Mike's finger pointing at the ground, the girl ran towards them and knelt in front of him, sitting on her heels, hands crossed behind her back, legs spread and head tilted up looking at him in anticipation and a little smile. He pointed down at the girl "This is Xin, one of the very first slaves in this harem, boss had her for over six years and will probably keep her forever, and I can't blame him, she's an absolute delight, she’s beautiful, she’s obedient, she’s very smart and just overall an amazing girl" He said as he ruffled her hair playfully and she smiled up at him, a real genuine smile and her eyes lit up in pride at his words. "Thank you Master" She said in a soft tone "I appreciate your kind words!" Her tone and words felt genuine.

~~~/\/\/\/\/\/\~~~

Xin had been a slave all her adult life, and it started out by choice. She was now 25 and stood at a modest 5' 4" and weighed a small 109 pounds. A submissive since she was a young teen, she fell in love with a boy who helped her explore her submissive fantasies. When she broke his heart, he told a local criminal about her proclivities and she was taken from the streets of her hometown and kept as a personal servant for him. Three months of hard training and she was just completely immersed in the mindset... so much so that when he put her on a plane and sent her to the nation where the slave auction was, she went willingly.

The auction house took her in and finished off her training and she was sold for hefty sum. She has since spent the next six years working her way up in her owners affections, taking care of all the other girls and her Owner. She's loved and respected by all the other girls.

Before all that, she had taken care of her three siblings and was always the responsible mature one in her family, sometimes she felt like she was the only responsible one in her family. Her role in the harem just felt right, she was again the responsible mature one and all the new slaves came to her for guidance and even the more experienced ones.

~~~/\/\/\/\/\/\~~~

Looking down at the girl and then back to Shelby he started "Xin, this is the new slave, Shelby, she's not trained yet, I will train her in the coming weeks, make sure to help her get through it, give her tips and answer her questions and so on. Tell her how you became the adorable favorite slave girl despite being the oldest girl here" Xin immediately nodded "Yes Master, I will do my best" She then looked up at Shelby and gave her a warm comforting smile "Welcome Shelby!" She said with an excited tone "I hope your training goes smoothly. I'm always happy to help if you ever have any questions. I probably know everything there is to know about how to make your life here nice and comforting and how to please our Masters and how to enjoy your life here. Come to me with anything." She offered with a big smile on her face.

Mike nodded at her "Good girl, she's the boss' favorite, and has never been punished even once in her six years here, only one other girl in the harem has the distinction of no punishments throughout her time here. All the other girls love Xin, she's amazing, try to learn something from her Shelby!"

He looked at Shelby and then at Xin "you know what to do, give her the slave's welcome." He ordered, and then wrapped his arm around Shelby to make sure she can't move away. Immediately, Xin complied bending down gracefully without breaking her posture, keeping her wrists crossed behind her back and she planted two gentle kisses on Shelby's feet and then reached up and released the knot holding Shelby's bathrobe and she opened it. Xin's experienced tongue gave Shelby's sex a tantalizing lash, the tongue of the gorgeous woman flicking out, and sliding between her legs, sending a strong sensation of pleasure through her. Xin, then stood up and spread her robe more exposing her breasts and she leaned in and took her right nipple in her lips and gave it a light gentle kiss and then she repeated with her left one. Finally, she took hold of Shelby's cheeks, her fingers soft and gentle and she leaned in and planted a light peck on Shelby's lips and then smiled at her as she rearranged her breasts inside the robe and tied the strap closing it and giving her some dignity. She then looked to her Master for more instructions.

With that done, Mike patted Xin on the head "Each of the girls will give you the same welcome, a kiss on each foot, a lick to your pussy, and then kisses on your nipples and your lips, each girl has her own style. Xin takes a minimalist approach and gives very light touches" He explained and then pulled Shelby inside the room “Might as well show you what you can expect to live in down the road.” He said and then pointed for Xin to follow "Help me give her a tour of your room Xin"

Xin nodded "Of course Master" She said and then walked infront of them and pointed at the room "This is my room, I share it with another girl, her name is Amy, she's not here now, she's experiencing the pleasure of being with the Master, our Owner." She answered with a beautiful smile on her face. As always Mike was pleased and patted her head "ugh, how do you do this? I am gonna give you ten reward points for this!" Xin's eyes lit up once again and looked extremely happy with that. He turned his attention to Shelby "Will explain the reward points system to you later, pet! As for the other girl, the boss took two of them to bed with him last night, that's why you only saw eight when we walked in yesterday. Xin's roommate Amy, is one of them, you'll meet her later when the boss sends her back."

He explained and then guided her inside, letting her feel the soft plush carpet beneath her feet. He then lifted her up and threw her on one of the beds letting her experience the comfort of the large thick mattress, the softness of the silk blankets and pillows. The bed in her cell was the opposite, small, the mattress thin and not very comfortable. Even her bed at home or the ones she had in the hotel they were staying in was nothing compared to this. “You will earn the right to more luxuries in your own room slowly during your training like a new bed, a TV, a computer and so on.”

Xin jumped next to her on the bed and playfully stroked her hair "This is my bed, you're welcome to lie on it whenever you want.... with Master's permission of course!" Xin giggled as she continued to play with Shelby's hair "It took a while, but I saved up for all silk pillows, sheets and blankets. We are provided nice and very soft cotton sheets, but I really wanted silk." She said as she laid down and her small body disappeared in the lush bedding. "I love purple so all my sheets are purple." She the pointed at her roommate's bed "Amy went with blue, her favorite color!" She announced.

Mike watched Xin explain and then he reached down and took Shelby's hand hand and helped her off of the bed and guided her around the room making sure she takes note of the large TV with a blu-ray player next to it as well as a bunch of movies and video games. Similarly, he let her see the desk with the computer and finally the small library with a couple dozen books in it. Xin pointed at the contents of the room "Amy and me get a lot of reward points, so we were able to buy everything we could ever want. I've read so many books and stories and watched so much TV. Amy also likes to play video games, so I sometimes watch her play too, its fun, we're never bored!" She said excitedly.

Next, Mike guided her into the bathroom which looked amazing complete with a small hot tub, a large shower stall and large mirror. It also contained only the best hair and skin care products and toiletries.

Finally, he took Shelby inside the walk-in closet with all kinds of clothes, mostly lingerie, sleeping gowns, shorts and tank tops. Very few clothes were covering. He nodded at Xin which followed them inside and she began explaining "We're allowed clothes inside Shelby, of our choice unless either Master orders us to wear something different or be naked. I picked what I'm wearing today" She said softly and pointed at her cute outfit "Do you like it?" She asked and gently rubbed Shelby's back and then continued "There are rules to what we can buy and wear. We can't cover our necks, arms, most of our legs and feet, so the clothes we're allowed to buy need to satisfy that. We do have some dresses and jeans and things like that for when we're allowed to go out which is a huge reward that we all work hard for." She explained and looked at her Master who nodded at her in approval and then he looked at Shelby "Do you have any questions for Xin? If you can't think of any now, that's fine, you'll have plenty of chances to chat with her and the others."

When Mike grabbed her hair and forced her to look up at him, a weird hot and cold flash washed over Shelby. The move was unexpected and casually violent, and something about those two things made her want to fall to her knees. But why? Though he didn't look angry, something about his actions made her instinctually feel that way.

She didn't fall, though, and listened attentively to his lecture. As a result, she was wholly unprepared for what she saw inside. The room was massive and more luxurious than anything she had seen outside this house. It held a tv and desks and computers - oh, that computer made her heart ache. She guessed everything on there was monitored, but she indulged in a tiny moment of hope that she might be able to at least tell her parents she was alive someday.

The girl who apparently lived here seemed like the perfect example of femininity and grace. Mike called her Xin, and she seemed perfectly content to be here. Based on the way Mike spoke about her, it was easy to see why. She was a pampered slave and, more importantly, she wanted to be here. Her entire demeanor spoke of her training and skill, which made Shelby once again feel like an awkward little girl. It didn’t help that Xin seemed so nice and..not motherly but maybe like a mentor.

Mike’s arms surprised Shelby when they moved around her. She froze, afraid of what was coming next. Xin leaned down, somehow just tilting forward without losing her balance, and lightly kissed each of her feet. When she lifted up, her hands reached for the robe’s belt, which she untied. Then she leaned forward and...Shelby both tensed and gasped as her delicate tongue flicked across her. Xin moved the robe enough to expose all of Shelby, whose breath was coming in rapid pants. First her right nipple, then her left, were given gentle attention by the other slave, who closed and tied the robe back.

Shelby stood rooted in place even after Mike let her go. Her body felt...awake, as if it had been slumbering deeply for twenty years. She thought it must just because it was so sweet and gentle after so much rough grabbing and pinching in the past day, but she wondered. It was similar to how she’d felt when Emily had dressed her last night, but much more strongly. It was confusing and she tried her best to push it aside for now.

Her attention remained scattered as Xin and Mike spoke about the room, and the other girl who lived here, and something about reward points. Everything felt so decadent, especially when she thought about her home back in Wisconsin. Even the richest people in their town didn’t live like this. Would it be so bad, she wondered, to stay in the place?

She didn’t know, and hated thinking that way. Being here meant she didn’t have freedom. A gilded cage was still a cage, she remembered reading once, and she hated that she was learning that fact. Her body no longer belonged to her, and she would have to perform in order to keep it undamaged and in this level of comfort. It made her feel dirty, and no matter how many rough showers Mike gave her would wash that away.

So she let Xin talk and play with her hair, which rekindled the other odd feelings she had. She made the appropriate eyes and gasps at the bathroom, which was truly impressive. But Shelby was so overwhelmed by everything that it was hard to be either impressed or daunted by it. She supposed they were used to new girls being quiet, because they didn’t force her to talk. All she did was nod when she thought it was expected and answered any direct questions.

It was a relief when they finally left Xin’s room. Frankly, she would rather get started on the actual training just to get it over with, but she kept that to herself. Mike would only make it more awful for her if she expressed an opinion on it, she was sure.

Mike guided her outside nodding at the lovely Xin on the way out who, in turn, waved at them with the cutest smile she had making him shake his head at how adorable she was.

He looked down at Shelby, almost reading her thoughts, “I know what you’re thinking, this looks great and too good for a slave, but you need to understand that me and the boss believe that a slave should be spoiled and pampered and live in luxury. I know other Masters and Mistresses keep their slaves in horrible living conditions, dirty old medieval like dungeons, but those slaves are miserable and some of them get sick or die or go into depression and stop interacting no matter what you do, they become lifeless husks. We don't want that to happen to you or the other slaves in the harem, so we treat you like adored pets with needs and feelings!” He made sure to use the word pets, he does see her as a pet, not as a woman, and thus treats her as such.

Imagining how some other Masters and Mistresses use their slaves, Mike was very disgusted, shaking his head, he continued “But, again, those kinds of treatments for slaves are not acceptable to me, and same for my boss, so you need to know how lucky you are. I am aware that you think that being enslaved has nothing to with being lucky, true, but at least you were bought by people who still think you are somewhat human and have some needs, but get one thing straight......” He said as he grabbed her chin and pulled her close “We only do that to keep you healthy and happy, so you keep us happy, not because you deserve special treatment, you’re still property, albeit very expensive and valuable property that needs special care and high maintenance, but you’re still nothing, and your value is only based on how obedient and how attractive, sexy and desirable you are. If you lose that, you're nothing to me except a piece of meat that can be sold." He hissed at her making sure she doesn’t get the wrong idea that she’s more than an object, a sex slave.

He continued "Being sold is exactly what is going to happen to one of the ten girls, you were bought to replace one of the girls in the harem. The boss buys a new girl every few months and sells one of the ones he's bored with. He likes fresh pussy every now and then. Since now we have you, one of the others will be sold, and that same thing will happen to you down the road. Some girls stay attractive and desirable for long, so they stay here for years, other are sold a few months after because me or the boss don't like them, so try not to be a waste of time, you don't want to be a second-hand slave, those are usually worth much less and sometimes sold to brothels or strip clubs or to some loser who never touched a girl before but can afford a second hand slave."

Mike explained the reality of the situation as it was "So, I think you know what's at stake, and you will behave accordingly and hope we don't get bored of you. The boss does have a couple treasured slaves he's had for over five years, and I don't think he'll ever sell them, Xin is one of those. You want to strive to be one of those, or to be one of my favorites, so I put in a good word for you and keep you. Right now little Emily is my favorite and I won't let her get sold and for you to become her replacement, for example, not to mention she's not in danger as she's our newest slave anyway and she's a lot of fun." He paused to let all that sink in "Its too early for me to tell you this, but keep it mind pet, do you understand?"

With an arm around her shoulders, he guided Shelby to the next room. This one not quite as luxurious as the previous one, but still very nice and had a lot of luxuries, a big TV, computers, books and magazines and nice bedding. In this room, there were two girls, one of them the brunette from the previous night; Isabella, and the other was a redhead like Shelby. He got in with his slave right next to him and pointed his finger at the ground. Trixie looked up as the door opened, having been flicking through a fashion magazine on the bed, her ankles crossed, chewing gum eagerly, her hair and makeup done already, she sees the head trainer arrive and beams, and recognizes the new girl from the previous night. Upon command, she skips over, her long silky red hair bouncing as she puts herself in position eagerly and smiles up at Mike.

~~~/\/\/\/\/\/\~~~​

Trixie... formerly Tanya, but renamed to something more 'appropriate'. She was 5' 3" and weighed 114 pounds. A nineteen year old Californian on holiday with her family. Men broke into the hotel room she was sharing with her little sister, held a knife to her throat, made a threat that her little sister would die to if she made a noise and they simply walked her backwards out the door in her nightie and took her straight to the auction house where she was trained and then sold.

She has been with the Harem about a year, but had taken to it remarkably well. She was far from an innocent girl when she was taken, she was bi-sexual and have had a lot of sexual partners in high school, both male and female. To her, just the thought of fucking all the time and no responsibilities was very appealing, so she accepted her role readily. Of course, the dark control and punishments were terrifying to her young mind, but she brightened up considerably at the prospect of sex. While she hated the punishments and the pain, she was constantly horny for sex and insatiable in her desires. She's also very friendly and generally liked by everyone.

~~~/\/\/\/\/\/\~~~​

Isabella turned her head from the dressing cabinet, just finishing her eyelashes as she saw the head trainer arrive with the new girl, trying to hold back the rage inside. She vowed to hold it in as best she could, knowing she'll get the chance to get her revenge on this perfect little bitch soon enough. She too ran over quickly, kneeling, legs spread. Both girls had moved quickly and knelt before him similar to how Xin was, but they clearly weren't as graceful, still they got into perfect position within seconds and looked up at their Master awaiting further orders.

He introduced them "Girls, this is Shelby, our newest slave", the then turned to Shelby "You've met the brunette, Isabella. The cute redhead is Trixie" The redhead smiled at being called cute, always enjoying any attention. She looked at her Master and then at Shelby, a little scared that a new redhead was coming in. She already had a hard time getting a lot of attention with perfect girls like Emily and Xin hogging a lot of the attention. She needed to get more sex and a competitor redhead was not good for her, but at the same time, she was too friendly to try anything or hold grudges. Worst case scenario, even without attention from her Masters, she got plenty from the other girls.

Mike ordered them to do the same ritual "Kiss Shelby's feet and then give her pussy one lick followed by a kiss to each nipple and then one to her lips. Both of them complied immediately and did as they were ordered without hesitation. Trixie nodded, eager to please and to taste the perfect skin of the new girl, and she dropped her head to the girls soft toes, pressing her red lips to one, between her big toe and the next one along, and then to the other foot, soft and careful... then she moved her head up, seeing the young girl's sex, still covered in hair, surprised but leaning forward, poking her skilled tongue out and lapping once. She then got up and planted soft kisses to her nipples and then a light playful kiss to Shelby's lips and then knelt back down with a smile

Isabella obeyed begrudgingly, head down, quick perfunctory kisses on the top of Shelby's feet, left, then right, then back up, her eyes not failing to glare at the new bitch before she leaned up and lapped her tongue on her unshaven sex. She then stood up and delivered three kisses in quick succession to nipples and lips, unhappy she had to serve the girl who declared her the loser of the game. She knew it wasn't Shelby's fault, but she needed to hold a grudge on someone and doing it against Mike was too scary.

The girls were dressed in skimpy outfits similar to Xin and complied to the same rules, Trixie had a cute short nightgown on. Isabella had shorts and a tank top on. Both were also barefoot. The more interesting thing, was that the brunette was obviously still not very happy about Shelby picking her as the loser the previous night and it was clear in his eyes. Mike noticed that immediately and grabbed her by the hair, forcing her to her feet and he leered at her "Anything you want to tell Shelby slave?"

Isabella squealed in pain at being pulled up roughly up by her hair. She found her footing, whimpering, cowering before him while remembering all the things he had done to her, including the whipping from the previous night... she whimpered and nodded... "Yes Master, I just think Emily went down first, but I accept your decision. I just think the new slave made the wrong choice, Master"

Mike raised his eyebrows at her answer "Oh Really, you accept my decision? Well that's quite generous of you and you think Emily lost? And you think Shelby is stupid and made the wrong decision?" He said as he slapped her breasts through the soft material of her clothing causing her to yelp and jump in place in pain as he continued "You're doing quite a bit too much thinking for a dumb cow like you. First of all, Emily didn't lose, you went down before she did and actually did fall down twice when she only fell once, but since you're so confident, we'll play the same game again later today with higher stakes, the loser gets fifty lashes on her breasts as well as being the loser's slave fully for the rest of the week and not just the room slave kind of thing, the full kind, the winner will be allowed to do what she wants, including using the dungeon." He then turned to Shelby "I will explain what this means once your training starts. Right now, we need to move to the next room, its almost breakfast time."

He let go of her hair and threw her away causing her to fall down on her ass "If you are really the better one at the game, you have nothing to be afraid of" He was quite happy with how this turned out, he gets to play that game again and then whip one of them fifty times, which most likely will be Isabella again, and then he gets to give his favorite, Emily a slave for a week for her to play with, which should enhance her cute smug personality making her mess up for him to punish her some more.

Isabella cursed her luck for angering the man once again, she regretted not keeping her mouth shut and glaring at the new slave. Why hasn't she learned after all her time in the harem and all the punishments. She hated that after all that, one would think she would learn not to invite more punishment, but she keeps doing it.

Trixie was watching in all of this unfolding in silence, obviously scared of what was about to happen, but stayed completely neutral and out of it, definitely feeling sorry for whoever loses and not wanting to draw attention to herself. She remained kneeling in complete silence with her head bowed down and trembling lightly just trying to be small... Her former bubbly smile and happy eager greeting gone as she felt the Master was in a bad mood today, or at least now was thanks to her dumb roommate pissing him off once again. As long as he's looking at Isabella and obsessed with the new girl, she'll be okay... she quivered, her hands bunching the base of her night-robe nervously.

With that done, he grabbed Shelby's waist again and took her outside and into the third room, this one was empty and he explained "The girls here are out, its their turn to prepare food today, so they're making breakfast for everyone, and will also prepare lunch and do the dishes for today. This will also be part of your duty as soon as I assign you to a room in a few weeks. You'll have to learn how to cook and so on. The other girls will teach you because I am guessing you have no idea how to do any of that, its probably beneath a girl from the first world to do that isn't it?" He mocked as he slapped her ass forcing her to step in.

The room was just as luxurious and full of things as the previous two with some small differences, he pushed her inside and stood at the door “you may explore pet, they won’t mind even if you touch their things. We won't have time to see the remaining two rooms, we will do that later today. I want to start your training immediately after breakfast and we need to get rid of that disgusting pubic hair too as soon as possible too.” He said scrunching his nose at her.

As Mike made sure to impress upon her that she was only property, Shelby felt sick. It wasn't just that she was some sort of sexy show dog - that was bad enough. It was that, even here, she wasn't secure. At any time, she might find herself in disfavor and on the auction block again. Her owner already had one interested party in buying her. Based on what Mike said, she might not be the worst fate that could await her. As he held her chin to impress the seriousness of his words, any thought she had had about sneaking a message to her family evaporated.

She was so fucked.

Guilt wormed its way into her, too, as she followed Mike into the next room. Because she was here, one of the girls would be sold in such a manner. Would they go to someone like Carol? Leave this gilded cage for a true dungeon? Tears sprang to her eyes, which she forced back down before they slid down her cheeks. She couldn't afford to think about it, not now. Maybe not ever.

When she spied Isabella in this room, Mike standing behind her was the only thing that kept Shelby from running out. The malice she saw on the girl's eyes could've started a forest fire. But the other girl, Trixie, seemed nice at least. When she provided the greeting for Shelby, she ended with a bright smile before she sank back down into position.

Isabella, on the other hand, did everything as quickly as possible and with a glare that wouldn't leave her face. Shelby tried hard to disappear while the testy exchange occurred between her and Mike. God, please don't make me judge again! she begged silently when he announced the contest would be repeated. When Mike led her out of that room, she was relieved.

She was scared on a level today that outweighed the initial shock and fear that she felt last night. It was, in one way, a good thing, as it kept her from snapping at Mike that of course she knew how to cook - she'd worked in a restaurant for fuck's sake, and had filled in for the kitchen sometimes when they were shorthanded. But sarcasm was a dangerous road, one she couldn't afford to test right now.

Mike pushed her inside the room, more modest still from the previous, and a little less luxurious, but still more than sufficient to pamper its inhabitants. One bed was dark and sparse in appearance, though the sheets were still silk. The decor around it, for lack of a better term, witchy, and Shelby assumed it belonged to the gothy-looking girl she had seen last night. The other was a sunny yellow, piled with pastel pillows and stuffed animals and ribbons. They could not have been more different. There were lots of books in this room, both for reading and for coloring, and a very modest t.v. in one corner.

After looking around, Shelby walked back to Mike and looked at him with what she hoped was a subservient expression on her face. She had no idea how she would ever learn to move like these girls, and be lithe and desirable like them. But if it kept her from the clutches of the scariest person she'd ever met, she would work like hell to earn her place here, even if it meant someone else had to go.

Back