Paradise Lost (Closed for Se7en_)

Mike watched as Shelby explored the room. This room was always interesting for him to see, Emily's side was filled with bright colors, fluffy stuffed animals and a decidedly feminine style. This was in contrast to Anna's gothic style. The girl was pale as a ghost and liked everything in black, sheets, clothes, shoes and blankets. Even her toothbrush and loofah were black. She would buy all her clothes in black if he did not force her to buy different colors.

Walking back to him, Mike noticed Shelby's expression and demeanor had changed since his lecture earlier, and he was happy to see the words have registered in her mind. He wanted her to be obedient, he was going to use and abuse her either way, but if she was obedient, it would be easier for both of them.

When she walked back to him, he wrapped his arm around her and guided her outside the room and back towards the living room. He looked at his watch "It's 8:52, the doors are still locked, but all the girls should be out soon." He said as he guided Shelby to the massive table. It had a chair on the heads of the table, and then 6 chairs on each long side, so it accommodated 14 people in total. The table was all set with empty plates, silverware and cups, but no food was served yet.

Mike sat down at the head of the table and pulled Shelby to sit in his lap. His arm wrapped around her waist tightly and his other arm moved under her knees and scooped her legs up and curled her small body up in his lap, her knees were to his chest and her bare feet rested on his other leg and he explained "Until otherwise ordered, you will eat every meal while sitting in my lap, and you won't be allowed to use your hands. I will feed you" He said with a grin. For one, he enjoyed the feel of those girls in his lap, but he also enjoyed the humiliating aspect of not being allowed to feed herself and giving one additional layer of control over her. He then continued "As you can see, there are 14 chairs, the boss sometimes joins us, and sometimes he brings guests. If we have more guests than there are chairs, then girls will kneel and eat on the floor based on seniority, so now, you would be the first to be chosen to kneel and eat of the floor as you're at the bottom." He said and his free hand moved around on her legs, exploring her soft and mostly exposed body. His hand roamed all over the exposed flesh, feeling her silky smooth skin and he nodded in approval "Oh you're going to be so much fun to play with Shelby." He whispered in her ear.

After he said that, two girls stepped out of the kitchen, one was the blonde; Emily and her roommate the dark-haired goth; Anna. They were both wearing aprons, and nothing else. The two girls brought juice and coffee containers and placed them on the table. Emily smiled wide and ran to him as soon as she put the juice on the table, she gave him a big hug and planted a kiss on his cheek, then she waved and smiled at Shelby "I hope you slept well Shelby and that the underwear I gave you was comfy!" She said with a big smile. Meanwhile, Anna waved at him from across the table and smiled. The two girls rushed back to the kitchen to get the food out by 9:00.

Mike held on Shelby and watched the girls pull plate after plate from the kitchen, there were pancakes, waffles, omelettes and a lot store-bought pastries. They had fresh fruits, juice, milk and coffee prepared. As they readied the table, Mike explained "While we order a lot of our food ready, the girls still need to prepare some parts and serve it. On top of the stuff you see, there are also multiple kinds of cereal and toast for girls to prepare their own breakfast or add to this if they want. Every day, a different room is in charge of preparing breakfast and lunch, today its Emily and Anna. Dinner is always ordered from outside or brought down from the kitchen the serves the mansion."

As he was explaining, the other girls started coming in and taking a seat, a few came to Mike to give him a hug or a kiss, others smiled and waved at him and then minutes later, eight girls in total were sitting down and it was like a feast. It was also rowdy, there was a lot of chatting and giggling and it felt like a slumber party with the girls all in skimpy sleeping outfits. Moments after everyone was seated and the two girls were done serving everything, Mike tapped his cup with a spoon and everyone shut up and looked at him "Alright girls, as you all know, we have a new slave; Shelby" He said as he pointed at the girl curled up in his lap "Some of you have met her already, but most of you haven't. I'll introduce her properly to more of you as the day goes on, and tomorrow. Won't introduce all of you to her today, to not overwhelm her with all the names, take good care of her and answer any questions she has. Now you may eat!" He said and rubbed Shelby's back with one hand.

When he was done, the girls dug into the food and went back to their chatting and giggling. A few of them would sneak a peek at what was going on with the new girl, but not much was happening, Mike was eating and feeding her mostly in silence, he was just watching the room and Shelby. A few minutes into breakfast, the elevator door opened, and two naked girls stepped out and quickly walked to the table and sat down. One was a tall voluptuous blonde with nicely tanned skin and she looked like a super model. Her breasts were large and full, but were covered with thin red marks. Mike whispered into Shelby's ear "The marks are thin, the boss must have whipped her breasts with a cane, that is quite a bit more painful than the crop I used yesterday." He said and watched as the beautiful blonde sat at the table in her spot next to her roommate Xin. She smiled wide at Mike and Shelby and waved and then leaned in to kiss Xin on the cheek "Morning sweetheart". Xin smiled and then gently touched her breast "Hey sweetie..... oh poor you, I'll put some ointment on after breakfast." Amy shrugged "its ok, Master already gave me some, they don't bother me much!".

As soon as she said that, the girl next to her; Trixie poked her breast right at one of the marks and then grinned trying to look innocent. Amy flinched and winced from the pain "Son of a..." she blurted, but did not finish the swear and then glared at Trixie before bursting in laughter..... "Damn it, Trixie, be nice!" Trixie giggled and shook her head "No, its too much fun to tease you, besides you poke me and make fun of me every time I get whipped!" Amy tilted her head and then nodded a few times. " You know what, that's seems fair! Now, shut up and let me eat...... I am hungry, Master fucked my brains out last night, it was sooo good!" She announced and all the girls around her laughed.

Mike heard the comment and chuckled "You know Amy the boss may be fifty five years old, but he's got some insane stamina!" Amy was munching on some pastries and nodded "Oh for sure, its amazing how he can fuck two young women all night and still have the energy to whip us both for fun after." Mike nodded, grinned and continued to eat and feed Shelby wondering how this strange conversation is making her feel and what she was thinking.

The other girl that had walked in was just as beautiful, but looked odd compared to the others, she had some tattoos on her arms, and her hair was dyed bright blue with some pink and purple highlights. She was the only girl with a clearly fake hair color. This one was also naked and had marks on her breasts, those ones were thicker and darker and likely made with a leather strap.

After the exchange with Amy, Mike refocused his attention on Shelby "I know you have many questions and you can ask as many as you want, curiosity is not bad". He said as he held a bite of honey-covered pancake to her lips. The girls continued to eat, only looking at the Master and the new slave occasionally, a few got up and went to the kitchen to make a sandwich or get some cereal. They were free to move around the table and to chat and have a good time as much as the situation seemed to allow. There was only one girl who looked completely out of it, her hair was a mess, her lingerie was bland and her expression looked empty. The other girls tried to talk to her, but she was not too responsive. Mike knew he would have to explain that girl's situation to Shelby, but he decided to leave it till later.

Back