Sugar Daddy (closed)

teazme

Literotica Guru
Dana Monroe had finished college, she was working her first "adult" job, but with her student loans, her bills were piling up. She tried to work as a bartender but she just wasn't very coordinated and got fired for dropping a whole tray of drinks.

Her boss called her into the backroom and berated her, "how many times are you going to drop a tray before you finally learn how to do your job." Her boss continued before finally firing her but he gave her the option to give him a blow job for $100.00 bucks. Dana stood up, slapped him and stormed out of the bar. She had never been so offended.

Dana stormed into the apartment she shared with two friends and fell onto the couch. Her friends came in and asked her what happened. Dana told them the whole story, "First he berated me for being a klutz, then he fired me! He told me to get out, but not before offering me $100.00 bucks if I gave him a blowjob!" She was so offended and figured her friends would be as well. But Dana saw her two friends look at each other and give each other a look. "Hey hey hey what is that look?"

Her friends look at each other, "do you wonder how we are able to make ends meet? We work at the same place you do." Dana looked at her friends, "well yeah but it isn't my business." Her friends smile, "well it could be. You are hot enough." Dana looks at her friends, "hot enough?" Dana looked at them, she is 5'6", 130Lbs 34C with brown hair and blue eyes, "I mean I have a little extra junk in my trunk." Her friends laugh, "some guys might like that." Dana looks at them, "I am so confused."

Her friends pull over a laptop and pull up a website about sugar babies and Dana laughs. She looks at the website, "so you get paid for sex?" The friends look at her, "no we get paid for dates, any sex is after our dates." Dana shakes her head, "there is no way I could do this." Dana looks at her friends, they always look so good, designer clothes, perfect nails and hair. Her friends look loke they belong on the website, Mandy and Erika are both 5'8, slender and blonde. Dana gets why men pay for dates with them.

Her friends look at her with pity, "ok, I mean the benefits are quite nice, we get designer handbags and other goodies." Dana just shakes her head, "no I can't." Her friends nod, "ok we get it, we were against it at first, but maybe just think about it."

Dana takes the laptop and goes into her room. She browses the website some more and has to admit, some of the guys were pretty good looking. Most had an air of confidence about them she found attractive. Dana nods her head and makes a profile and posts it. She can't believe she did this, she slams the laptop shut and goes to bed, ashamed of herself.

Last edited:
Charles "Charlie" Davenport, got out of the water, of his Swimex resistance pool. That morning like every morning he had swum five miles without ever leaving the balcony of his highrise penthouse. He got up out of the cool water and walked all of ten feet before climbing into the hot tub to let his muscles relax.

This was his morning routine. Out walked James, his trusted house servant with his protein smoothie and poached eggs. The laptop was already on, and he did a quick review of his portfolio and then read the briefings from the CEO's of the various companies that he was the majority investor. Although self made, having grown from humble beginnings, he had been the man so long, he had almost forgotten how it felt not being rich and powerful.

Yet after finishing his morning work, his morning workout and feeding the temple that he had worked so hard to build, he ventured down a path he had never considered he might go. Hell, it had only been four years since Carolyn died. They had been college sweethearts, married twenty years, no children. She was barren, an issue with her fallopian tubes meant children were not in the cards. They hadn't cared, instead they led life to the fullest, he was skiing next to her on the back bowls in Aspen when she fell. They had done it a hundred times, but her binding broke on the stress of the mogul, and it was purely a freak accident that as she landed she broke her neck.

Charlie had called, but she died in his arms as the helicopter swooped in, ten minutes later the paramedics called it when no attempts to revive her work. Here he was, 47 and a widower. The first year post her death was trying to shut everything out, focus on business, and numb the pain with distractions. Charlie was one of the wealthiest and most powerful men in the state. When not working he tried extreme sport after extreme sport. He climbed Everest, learned to sky dive, even rode a bull. He was tempting fate, but fate made it clear it wasn't his time.

Next came the barrage of set-ups and overtures, the most eligible bachelor was set up with every starlet, divorcee and widow his friends new, each one seemed to be on a near zealot like quest to become the next Mrs. Davenport. The barrage of set-ups became soul sucking. The last one had been three weeks ago, and Charlie had gone to the club and played golf the day before with James Hamilton, his best friend and closest confidant.

It was an honest conversation, Charlie was depressed and did not want to go on one more superficial date, and James seemed to understand. "I know, you know how it has been for me since Jennie and I split up?" The divorce of Jennie and James Hamilton had graced the society pages for months, the details salacious. "Have you ever considered Sugar Babies?" Charlie could not believe it. "I am tired of superficial relationships and you want me to pay young girls to go out with me? I don't need to pay women, neither do you?"

James just laughed, "Hey, don't judge! I know it sounds that way, and it may not be for you...but think of what you liked about Carolyn, the freshness, the newness, experiencing all that together, and her becoming the woman you wanted?" It wasn't quite like that, but there were aspects. "Yeah, but I was young too...now I'm..." James stopped him, "Don't say it, yes, you are 51, but you are the most, not old dude I know....and these girls, you choose, and if you don't like you move on, no strings...but there is something there, something different...trust me."

Charlie did trust him, and so here he was, the Charlie Davenport looking through profiles of 20 somethings looking for....one girl caught his eye. She wasn't overtly glamorous, but she looked real, and he kept coming back to her. She had dance training, and he liked that...it meant she had a certain strength and body control. He looked at many, but kept coming back to her, she was a doppleganger of a young Jennifer Connelly, Dana. She was brand new to the site and he could not deny, that appealed to him as well. He ran his fingers through his hair and then did the unthinkable!

He typed in a message, "Dana, I am profile, 1153, My name is Charlie Davenport, and I was hoping I might take you to dinner this weekend?

In the morning Dana woke up ready to tackle the day at her job. She had a few calls to make to confirm her boss's schedule and she knew it was going to be a busy day. She was currently the assistant to the head of marketing at her company, but she was gaining so much real world knowledge about marketing she truly loved her job. As she was rushing around getting ready she checked her phone and saw she had a few new messages on the Sugar babies app.

Taking a minute to sit down she looked through them, most were cringe worthy. Dana knew it was a "hookup sight" but she didn't want to be so obvious about it. However, the last one she looked at was from a guy named Charlie. He just asked her to dinner, nothing to outrageous, and he didn't ask about what panties she was wearing so that was a plus. She took a minute and thought about it before typing her reply, "sure I would love to join you for dinner this weekend." She pressed send before she could change her mind.

At work Dana focused on her job and confirmed her boss' schedule and completed her myriad of tasks before the end of the day. After work Dana changed into her workout clothes and put her stuff into her bike so she could bike back home, with her loans and bills Dana couldn't afford a car, but she looked on the bright side, this was a nice way to get her exercise in for the day.

At home her two friends gathered around to look at Dana's messages and they gasped when they saw who she had agreed to dinner with. Her friend Candi looked at Dana, "oh no you can't go out on a date with him. He is too gorgeous for you." Dana hung her head a little bit, she was used to Candi and the other friend Hannah putting her down because she wasn't as blonde or fit as they were, but Dana liked to eat food and she wasn't ashamed of it.

As they looked at the website Hannah looked up Charlie, and told Dana, "oh no you can't go out with him he is like totally out of your league. You should start off with someone a little less well off. Maybe message him and say he should have dinner with one of us instead." Candi and Hannah look at each other with a smile while Dana just goes, "well he messaged me. If you were a match he would have messaged you two instead." Dana heads into her room for the rest of the night, but hearing about who she was going to go on a date with made her super nervous, she decides to message Charlie once more, "So I know I agreed to dinner, but I am a little nervous, um I haven't done this before. Are you really sure you want to go to dinner with me?"

Charlie Davenport had ice water running through his veins when it came to business, and he had a style and flair with women that generally had them mesmerized in his company. He was smart, funny, worldly, yet could be down to earth and make you feel like he crawled in and could see your soul. So this sensation after having sent this message to a girl who was the same age as a new hire at any of his multiple companies, surprised him. He was nervous, and more than a bit anxious!

Why was he feeling this way? He could call damn near any single woman, and probably several married women in town and be quite confident of a positive, more likely highly eager reply, yet here he was asking out a woman who he would pay to be his companion for the evening, perhaps more, and he was nervous. Fortunately, he did not wait long. Little did he know but Dana had logged on shortly after his message was sent, he was still in the hot tub, moving some funds to his account in the Caymans. "sure I would love to join you for dinner this weekend."

Charlie could not suppress the grin that swept across his face. "Mmmm, good!" He spokes silently to himself and got up to head into shower and prepare for work. Charlie often worked out of his house and having showered and dressed, nice dark gray dress slacks and a custom tailored, french blue, custom tailored shirt, black Italian loafers and no socks, he had just put on a slight touch of cologne when the doorbell rang. He knew who it was, Jaclyn, his trusted assistant and girl Friday. He was in the kitchen making coffee, and simply texted, "Come in and meet me in the office, coffee?"

She knew the code, just as they knew her at the desk downstairs. "Black and a big mug :)" Came the response. She had either had a long night or was expecting a tough day with him, if it was the latter he had a surprise for her. Jaclyn was in her late 20's and in many ways was a woman Charlie would have been interested in, very interested, except, he knew better than to mix business and pleasure.

They had been working together nearly two months when on a flight back home on his private jet, Jaclyn had let him know that she was not at all concerned about #metoo, and was more than interested in satisfying the needs that she saw so many women attempt and fail to do. She had just begun to unbutton her blouse in front of him when he stood up, and slid his hands around her waist. He leaned in and gave her the kind of kiss that your body remembers. When he broke it he looked at her, "I did that just so we would both know how good it could be, and how it can't happen. I plan to make you a very rich woman, and have you be with me for a very long time. I won't risk that by bedding you, no matter how much I might want to."

That was the closest they had ever gotten and now they were very good friends, his closest confidant, but nothing more. Charlie came back and gave Jaclyn the coffee and leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. They always said hello and good bye like this, it was a reminder of the chemistry that was but could never be more. He sat down at his desk and pulled up the website, having Jaclyn come up behind him and look at the girl.

"I want you to research this Dana, she is new to this Sugar Baby site, and I want to make sure she is new to this business? Find out who she is, and her background, make sure there is nothing there that could embarrass me, no arrest record, no obscene or vulgar social media. If I like her, contact the site and have her information removed, like she was never there."

Later that night just after Charlie had received the second notice from Dana, di Jaclyn call him. "No Charlie, she is new to the business, a recent graduate, an up and coming job in marketing, just steeped in debt. She rides a bike to work, no car, lives with two other girls on the site, but I think they went to school together. They seem far more experienced....." Then she asked the question he knew she had been wondering about. "Why Charlie, why do this? You know you can have anyone?"

Charlie smiled, knowing full well, that included her. "Control. I will decide when and how often I see her, what we do, and when we do it. I don't even know if I will push intimacy, we will need to see if the chemistry is real. And if I don't like her, it will end just that simply. No strings." However Charlie had a new job for Jaclyn. He had just replied to Dana while he was on the phone. "Yes, I am quite sure, I reviewed several girls and you are the one I would like to entertain. My assistant Jaclyn will be knocking on your door in one hour, she will help you be ready."

Back with Jaclyn, "I need you to go visit her...tonight. I believe she is having cold feet, probably researched who I am. I need you to explain to her why missing this date would be a mistake, and then measure her. Remember that Versace little black dress I bought for Scarlett, nothing too flashy, but sexy, I think that would look terrific on this girl, and you know the type of lingerie I like. Oh, and those Manolo Blahnik Bacca strappy sandals I got you when we were in Paris, once you have her measurements make sure all of those arrive by Thursday at latest...Jaclyn, I am counting on you, I want this girl!"

Exactly twenty minutes later Jaclyn was ringing a doorbell, and when an attractive but a bit overdone blonde answered the door, she coolly asked, "Is Dana here, Mr. Davenport asked me to drop by and help her with their date?"

Candi looks up and down at the woman at the door and sneers, "and what do you want with Dana?" Jaclyn looks at Candi, "unless your name is Dana, that is none of your business." Candi lets Jaclyn into their apartment and shows her to Dana's room. Candi knocks and yells out, "Dana there is some bimbo here to see you," and walks away. Dana opens her door and looks nervously at Jaclyn, "you must be Charlie's assistant, he said you would be stopping by."

Dana opens her bedroom door to let Jaclyn in and her nerves begin to show. Dana can't believe she even signed up for this website and now she has some powerful man's assistant in her bedroom. Dana nervously sits on the bed and offers Jaclyn the chair in the corner.

Before they are able to start talking Hannah barges into the room and without noticing Jaclyn, "hey Chunky Monkey, can I borrow some clothes, I have a date tomorrow who wants to take me shopping and I need to look like I need a whole new wardrobe." Dana hangs her head a little bit and mumbles, "Sure Hannah, just take your pick." Jaclyn studies Dana as Hannah was in the room, Jaclyn is surprised, she would not call Dana chunky what so ever, she just had curves where her so called friends were sticks.

Once Hannah left the room Jaclyn looked at Dana, "why chunky monkey?" Dana mumbles, "well look at her and look at me, she obviously is very beautiful while I am just sort of average." Jaclyn knows her job is to make sure this girl looks the part for Charlie, "ok, we will come back to that, but right now we need to measure you for your outfit for dinner this weekend." Jaclyn looks at Dana, "so I am going to tell my boss my impression of you, do you want to know what I am going to say?"

Dana looks at Jaclyn, "well probably not. It isn't very favorable is it?" Jaclyn shakes her head, "no actually it isn't horrible. I think you need a little back bone to stand up for yourself, but you come across as very sweet, maybe a little naïve, but kind." Dana nods her head, "yeah that pretty much sums it up. I wish I could translate my strength in my career to my personal life. I feel so much more confident when I am at work."

Jaclyn smiles, "I have seen the work you helped produce, you should be proud of it. Well, that is it I have all I need. I am sure we will see each other again." As she is walking out Jaclyn stops and turns to look at Dana, "here is my phone number, if you ever want to chat or go for a drink with someone who could be a friend, give me a call." Jaclyn just kinda smiles to herself, she would never have thought she would like Dana, but she actually does.

In the morning Jaclyn meets Charlie in his office at the penthouse, "well I meet your new Sugar Baby. I must say if I can't be it for you, I think she is going to good." Jaclyn sits down, "she lives with two other women, which you knew about, but they treat her very poorly. She just needs a little confidence boost in her personal life and I think you might be the guy to do that. Give her a little boost and she can be someone you would be proud to show off."

Charlie is busy with his work but he finds himself constantly thinking about Dana. He has his coffee already in hand, a cup for Jaclyn waiting as he sits at his desk and waits for her to arrive. He does not want to seem anxious and actually feels a bit silly how excited he is about the young girl. However, Jaclyn does not disappoint, promptly filling him in. She looks him in the eye, brow raised, "well I meet your new Sugar Baby. I must say if I can't be it for you, I think she is going to good." Jaclyn sits down, "she lives with two other women, which you knew about, but they treat her very poorly. She just needs a little confidence boost in her personal life and I think you might be the guy to do that. Give her a little boost and she can be someone you would be proud to show off."

"Body?" Charlie asked, never one to mince words and knows that photos can be touched. "Nice, not some anorexic nut, a girl who probably likes food, but is strong, athletic..." Jaclyn slowly crosses her legs, giving Charlie a little flash of her pink thong, a flirtation they both enjoy. Charlie smiles and motions between her legs, "Very nice!" Jaclyn laughs and smiles, "Thank you, thought you'd like...she has the type of body you like and my guess will enjoy from head to toe...that is how you enjoy a woman, isn't it boss?" God Charlie loves Jaclyn, "yes...it is how you do too, isn't it?" Jaclyn is bi and they share similar tastes in women, including herself.

"Good...I assume you have ordered what I asked?" Jaclyn nodded. "Yes, it will be delivered today." Charlie got up, his cock was clearly hard, a combination of the conversation and Jaclyn's exhibitionism. "Good, tonight when she gets home you will visit her again, and help her try thing on...complement her, even get a little touchy, I want to see if she is naturally sexual, but be careful, do not scare her...you know what to do."

Jaclyn nodded and they went about their day. At three Fedex delivered the packages along with a note from their persoanl Nieman Marcus shopper. "Who is the lucky lady Charlie...I hope this earns me a dinner soon ~ Stacy :kiss::rose::heart:" Jaclyn laughed as she read the note, "I assume you have fucked her, she is a nice, tight blonde. Charlie nodded, smiling, "And you?" he asked his assistant. "Of course Sir!" They both laughed.

That night at 7 PM, gifts in hand, Jaclyn again was knocking at Dana's door....

Dana is happy her roommates are out of the apartment tonight. She really wishes she could afford to live on her own. Dana knows they treat her poorly, but she can't afford to move out yet. Dana starts to make herself a salad and sits down to watch more trash t.v. After finishing her salad, Dana dives into the pile of dishes her roommates leave in the sink. She is about half way through the dishes when the doorbell rings.

Dana dries her hands and answers the doors and is surprised when she sees Jaclyn with bags in hand, "hi Jaclyn, come on in. I wasn't expecting anyone. Please put the bags down on the sofa" Dana clearly wasn't expecting anyone as she is just in a pair of pj shorts and a tiny camisole. Dana closes the door behind Jaclyn, "do you mind if we chat in the kitchen? I have dishes that I need to finish before my roommates get home." Dana leads her through the apartment to the kitchen, "please have a seat at the breakfast bar." She looks at Jaclyn as she works on finishing the dishes, "so what can I do for you? I didn't expect to see you so soon."

Jaclyn looks at Dana, "well I brought you the items Mr. Davenport requested for your date. He would like you to wear the provided items this Saturday when you join him for dinner." Dana looks at Jaclyn in surprise, "I wasn't expecting anything, that is very generous of him." Jaclyn makes note that she thinks Dana is genuinely surprised that he sent an outfit for her and she will tell Charlie tomorrow. Dana finishes the last of the dishes just before the door opens and her roommates come in.

Candi yells out, "hey Chunky Monkey did you get your chores done yet?" Dana looks at Jaclyn with a grimace, "yes I just finished all the dishes. Hannah notices the bags on the couch, "where did you get these from?" Hannah digs into the bags, "oh Chunky Monkey, these are just so wrong for your body. I will take them and put them in my closet as I would look better in the dress and lingerie." Candi, who has a shoe fetish grabs the shoes, "and you can barely walk in heels so I will help you out and take these shoes."

Jaclyn watches this and before the girls can take the items she steps in, "NO. Those items were purchased with Dana in mind. You have your own Sugar daddies who will take care of you, these items are for Dana." Jaclyn grabs the items and looks at Dana, "let's go into your room so we can make sure the outfit fits." Dana follows passively behind Jaclyn and goes into her bedroom. Jaclyn closes the door, "ok strip off all your clothes so we can try your new clothes."

Dana stripes off her clothes and gasps as she sees the lingerie, "that is stunning." Dana puts on the thong first and gasps as Jaclyn comes behind her to adjust the strap between her cheeks. She blushes but doesn't say anything. After that comes the stockings and garter belt, which Jaclyn adjusts to make sure it all sits and fits nicely. Dana's nipples are starting to pebble from the touching so she quickly puts on the bralette. Jaclyn reaches in to adjust Dana's breasts and Dana shudders from the attention to her nipples. Jaclyn softly kisses Dana's cheek, "ok put on the dress" Dana puts the dress and shoes on and gives a little turn, "how do I look?" Jaclyn nods her head, "Mr. Davenport will be very pleased. His car will be around for you on Saturday at 7 p.m. please be ready."

In the morning Jaclyn walks in and grabs her coffee, "so I did as you asked and more and more she growing on me. I truly think you will enjoy her. I helped her with the lingerie and she looked stunning. She has very sensitive nipples, so file that information and do with it what you will. She is just so nice she doesn't realize she is being taken advantage of. Her roommates make her do all the housework and cleaning, and they call her horrible names. They tried to take the outfit and Dana didn't stand up for herself, but from when I learned about her in her professional life, she is very strong willed and very passionate about her work. You picked a good one boss."

Charles is amazed at the anticipation he is feeling for this date with Dana. The prior night Charles had gone home and poured himself a glass of 21 year old Johnnie Walker Blue, a silky smooth blended scotch that retails for $399 per bottle. He drank it neat with just a splash of water to release the flavor. As he savored the fine liqueur, he imagined Dana and Jaclyn together as his beautiful assistant did as he had requested.

The more he sipped the scotch and imagined it, the harder and harder he got. Soon enough he found himself unzipping his grey Armani trousers and fishing out his very large and already very hard cock. As he drank and fantasized he stroked himself slowly and rhythmically. He did so until he had imagined both women naked, kissing, touching and he swallowed the last bit. The timing was perfect, as he was on the very edge. "Very nice...." He murmured to himself, referring to both the beverage and the show he had enjoyed so vividly in his mind. He did not finish, he tucked himself away, depositing the precum on the inside of his boxer briefs. He had decided, the next time he would cum, would be with her, Dana, whenever that was, and all of this, all of the withholding would only make that moment sweeter...shockingly, he was in no hurry, he enjoyed this feeling of extreme edging, it was almost tantric.

So it was no surprise that Charlie woke up invigorated in the morning. He doubled his regular morning workout, spinning close to 30 miles on the Peloton before another three miles in the resistance pool. As he sat in his office reading the morning headlines and sipping his coffee, he was eager for Jaclyn.

Jaclyn walks in and grabs her coffee, "so I did as you asked and more and more she growing on me. I truly think you will enjoy her. I helped her with the lingerie and she looked stunning. She has very sensitive nipples, so file that information and do with it what you will. She is just so nice she doesn't realize she is being taken advantage of. Her roommates make her do all the housework and cleaning, and they call her horrible names. They tried to take the outfit and Dana didn't stand up for herself, but from when I learned about her in her professional life, she is very strong willed and very passionate about her work. You picked a good one boss."

Charlie was beaming at the news, he also could not help but admire the short dress, and attractive attire of his assistant. "Sensitive nipples you say?" Charlie arched his brow and laughed, "...interesting and good, I like that." He let his eyes scan up and down Jaclyn's form as the thought and she stretched just a bit, and recrossed her legs for his enjoyment. "The roommates are an issue, I will need to think about that....I know, tomorrow night I want you to let her know that you will be picking her up after work. Make sure she packs an overnight bag, and I will have you check her in at a suite at the Peninsula, I want her to have a nice, peaceful night, arrange for her to have room service and a massage and hair done at their spa on Saturday."

The Peninsula was Charlie's favorite and probably the nicest luxury hotel in the city. "Did you by any chance get a sense for her pussy?" Charlie asked it as frankly as he might have inquired about the weather. Jaclyn only smiled. "Unfortunately, not really, although my guess would be not a lot of time has been spent down there." Charlie smiled at the implied naivete of Dana in Jaclyn's statement. "Well, then, after you get her settled, I would like for you to take care of her grooming, if that is not a problem?" He could tell by the fire in Jaclyn's eyes, it clearly was not. Jaclyn was bi and appreciated an attractive pussy as much as anyone.

"Well, Charlie do you mind if I show you something?" Charlie looked amused, "Of course, go ahead." With that Jaclyn stood up and unzipped her skirt and let if fall to the floor before stepping her high heeled strappy sandals out. She was wearing thigh high black stockings and a lacy black thong and she winked at Charlie as he curled her thumbs around the waist band and slid them down over her hips. She opened her palm like a model and drew her attention to her perfectly trimmed pussy. Her soft pink lips were perfectly bare, but just above, on her mound, was a downward pointing arrow whose tip stopped just above her lips. Sitting back on the back of the chair she opened her legs for further inspection.

"Very nice....your own design?" Charlie smiled looking up, and Jaclyn followed his eyes as they consumed her tender flower. "You have a lovely and inviting cunt." Jaclyn could see the bulge rising in her boss' pants and the way he licked his lips. She had always been a bit of an exhibitionist and she would relive this moment many times in masturbatory bliss. "Thank you, and yes it is...do you think you would like to see this on Dana?" And as she asked the question, a small dollop from her increasingly glistening lips, began to gently roll down her inner thigh.

"May I?" Charlie asked opening his hand and extending the fingers and palm down towards her mound. "Mhmmm, as you please?" She purred. Charlie cupped her mound and slid a single finger up her warm, wet center until his fingertip momentarily tickled her clit. He brought the invasive finger up and licked her juices from it. "Mmmm, very sweet, very tasty...Yes, please dress her in that." He stepped back, even for them this was a new voyage in shared intimacy. "I need to go get something from my bedroom, I will be gone for 10 minutes, will that be enough?"

The implication was clear, Jaclyn had 10 minutes to enjoy and Jill off before Charlie returned for their day. It only took 5, and she came twice. When Charlie came back she was again perfectly attired, and they got on a call with a new target acquisition company. "You really are the perfect assistant, I don't know what I would do without you?" Jaclyn knew how true that was, but the feeling was mutual.

That night Jaclyn called Dana, "Tomorrow/Friday pack an over night bag to bring with you to work, you probably want a bathing suit, and separately bring the things I gave you yesterday. I will pick you up at 5:00 from your offices, my care is a yellow Porsche 911 convertible. I have arranged a suite for two nights at the Peninsula. Mr. Davenport wants you well rested for your date, oh and please don't make plans for tomorrow night, you will be spending the evening with me, okay?"

Dana saw Jaclyn's message and butterflies started in her belly, she was really going to go through with this. She never thought she would be willing to date a guy for money, but just today in the mail she got a student loan payment reminder. Dana knew she had to do this, but she just felt so dirty. She shook her head and responded to Jaclyn, "ok I will be ready after work."

Jaclyn looks over Dana as she drives up to the office and is a little surprised, her work outfit is very put together and stylish. Dana climbs into the car and looks at Jaclyn, "how was your day?" Jaclyn grins at her, "it was very good, busy but good. Mr. Davenport is a very generous boss." Jaclyn has a subtle undertone when she talks about how generous a boss Charlie is. Jaclyn knows it can never go further than flirting, but boy does she wish she could sleep with him just once, even just thinking about what happened earlier today in his office had Jaclyn squeezing her thighs together.

Jaclyn drives them to the hotel and checks Dana in. Dana looks around the stunning lobby like a tourist, "are you sure he wanted me to stay here. It looks very expensive." Dana follows Jaclyn up the suite, "oh this is gorgeous." She looks around the suite and is just shocked at how stunning the room is. Jaclyn puts her bag down in the second bedroom, "I hope you don't mind if I spend the night in the other bedroom." Dana smiles, "of course not, you arranged all of this."

Jaclyn nods, "wonderful because tomorrow we have a busy day. Tonight we are just going to relax and have a girls night in with room service and tomorrow I will help you get ready for Mr. Davenport." Dana gets jittery when Jaclyn mentions tomorrow night, "I am getting nervous for dinner with him. I just don't want to embarrass myself or him." Jaclyn grins, "that is exactly why I am here to help you get ready." Jaclyn pulls out some face masks for them, "lets order dinner and relax." Dana goes and changes into her pajamas, an pair of pj shorts and a t-shirt. While changing she messages Charlie, "thank you for the suite and the clothes and everything. It is so much. I look forward to meeting you. After changing Dana joins Jaclyn, who put on a baby doll night dress, on the couch. Dana looks Jaclyn up and down, "I feel so dowdy compared to you Jaclyn, you are stunning." Jaclyn smiles, "thank you dear, maybe with some help from me you will be just as stunning."

Jaclyn decides to push the conversation, "well do you know what really gave me the confidence to dress like I do? It was a naughty little secret I kept for myself, but I shaved my pussy. I feel so proud and bold, it just became part of who I am." Dana nodded, "I have always wanted to try and shave my pussy, but I just haven't." Jaclyn nods, "I understand, how about we get you a nice wax tomorrow along with the hair appointment. I happen to know Mr. Davenport loves a styled pussy." Dana thinks it over, "well I suppose it wouldn't be a bad idea. But I insist on paying for the appointment myself, I don't want Charlie to think I am wasting his money."

In the morning the women are woken by a knock from room service and the masseuse. Jaclyn shows them both into the room and breakfast is set up with the massage table. Dana joins Jaclyn and shares breakfast with her and while Dana gets her massage Jaclyn goes and showers. In the shower she relives yesterday in Charlie's office, just having him study her cunt had her juices flowing. Within minutes Jaclyn is rubbing her pussy at the thought of Charlie's face in her cunt.

After showering and getting dressed Jaclyn checks and sees Dana is ready to head to the salon where she has her wax appointment first. Dana looks a little nervous so Jaclyn offers, "would you like me to join you." Dana nods her head and Jaclyn follows her in. Jaclyn tells the woman, "lets us give her a tiny little arrow pointing down toward her lips. Make her feel a little more bold." The woman grins and nods her head and starts applying the wax. Jaclyn watches and sees Dana's pussy come out of the forest that was her bush. Jaclyn looks at her, "how do you feel?" Dana smiles, "I actually feel good."

While Dana goes and gets her hair and makeup done, Jaclyn messages Charlie, "you are a lucky man. Her little pussy so no longer a bushy forest, but a neatly trimmed pussy. She will be ready for dinner with you tonight, although I have to admit, I am jealous of her."

Charlie is very appreciative of all that Jaclyn does for him. It is very hard for him to stop with a single dip of his finger up and inside Jaclyn's gorgeous cunt! That night Charlie thinks back of how lovely his beautiful assistant looked with her legs spread wide for him and the careful grooming of her pubic area, He will not push, but looks forward to seeing Dana's pussy after Jaclyn assists her with her grooming. He will not be surprised if Jaclyn provides Dana some pleasure when they are together, and/or Dana reciprocates. Charlie wil willingly share with Jaclyn as he trusts her completely and he hopes Dana will come fo feel the same way.

Jaclyn purposefully wears the baby doll to show Dana the type of bedroom attire she knows Charlie would like, if she chooses to wear anything at all. She is also curious how Dana will respond to it, and if she is attracted to women at all, as Jaclyn would love to facilitate any group based or lesbian fantasies Dana might have, or Charlie and Dana might want to pursue. Jaclyn genuinely liked Dana, and would never be able to resist her attraction to Charlie. Jaclyn appreciates when Dana calls her stunning. After first thanking her, she has an idea, "I have another one of these with me, if you would like to try it on....I think it would look amazing on you." Jaclyn can't help but let her eyes pass up and down Dana's body, imagining how she might look in the sexy lingerie.

They discuss having Dana's pussy waxed, and Dana says she insists on paying for it herself. Jaclyn laughs, "Believe me love, Charles prides himself on how well he treats a woman's pussy, in fact, I know he likes to think, and I am sure he is right, that he treats a woman's pussy so well, that she will never want another man to take over control." Jaclyn winks, "Mr. Davenport pays for all of my spa sessions, would you like to see mine? It is a design I came up with myself and I think it really makes my pussy so beautiful, and delightful to both the eye and touch!"

The next day, Jaclyn is happy that Dana wants to join her at the salon for her grooming. They have Dana adopt Jaclyn's personal design and it looks incredible. After she is waxed, Jaclyn goes over to inspect, running the back of her finger up and down Dana's lips, and over her small tuft of hair. She rubs her thumb paid over the newly waxed, baby smooth skin and then presses up and down her lips that seem to moisten. "Oh Dana, that is very, very nice, I believe Charles will be very pleased, that is, if you should ever choose to let him enjoy you. You know, men love to go down and eat a perfectly trimmed pussy, and yours is spectacular." Jaclyn is complementary but truthful, she finds Dana's cunt extremely appealing.

When Charlie gets Jaclyn's text, he smiles. "So, you believe I will like her pussy, I am glad, you know exactly what I like in a pussy, exactly."

Charlie sees her message of being jealous, "Oh don't be jealous, I owe you a big favor, you and your gorgeous pussy. I will have a gift waiting for you when you get home, but I think I should do more, so please think and let me know how else I might show my appreciation for all you do, and for your gorgeous cunt?"

"So what are you planning to do with the rest of today? Please take her to lunch, somewhere special, and then, perhaps you two might have some fun lingerie shopping, or looking for party dresses? You have my card, this whole thing is on me, please don't let money be an object, as I know you won't!"

After his texts, Charlie calls Tiffany's and has a pair of diamond earrings sent Jaclyn's condo, he sends three coordinating ones, for her ears, and one for her pierced clit.

After getting her pussy waxed, Dana almost feels like a new woman. She feels like she has sexy secret and it will only be revealed to those special people. Dana can feel a new sway in her hips and bounce in her step, she looks over at Jaclyn, "I feel so powerful now. It is truly a magical thing having a special secretly waxed pussy." Dana follows Jaclyn out of the spa so they can go to lunch. Dana and Jaclyn sit at a small cafe and order simple salad and sandwich combos. Dana moans as she takes a bite of her salad, which makes Jaclyn just grin at her.

As they enjoy lunch Jaclyn looks over Dana, "I have a stop to make and would love for you to go with me before you go back to the hotel to get dressed for dinner. My favorite lingerie shop is around the corner, we could pick up some items for you that I think Charlie will really like." Dana thinks about the offer, "I would love to join you, but I don't want to buy anything new just yet." They finish up lunch and head over to the shop where Jaclyn goes toward the more racy bold styles. Dana walks around and turns her head when she hears Jaclyn call her name.

Jaclyn had gone into a fitting room and was trying on some new pieces she wanted to purchase. She stepped out and called for Dana to come see how the red lace teddy looked on her. Dana looked at Jaclyn, "that is stunning on you. Red is such a power color." Dana, using her marketing eye looks and sees a stunning pair of red stilettos and shows them to Jaclyn, "I think these would go really well with the teddy and maybe some..."Dana looks around again, "these, holding up red fishnet thigh highs." Jaclyn takes the two items and goes to try out on the complete outfit, when she comes out Dana grins, "whom ever you wear that outfit for is sure to get down on their knees and worship you." Jaclyn smiles, "perfect, I will take this then. Did you see anything you like?"

Dana blushes as she holds up a very modest, but still gorgeous navy blue baby doll with white lace trim over the breasts. Jaclyn pushes her to go try it on which she does. When Dana comes out Jaclyn hands her a dainty matching thong and tells her, "Charlie loves women in thongs." Jaclyn looks Dana up and down before walking over and reaching into adjust Dana's breasts, "Charlie is a tit man so let's make sure yours look their best." As her hands are in the baby doll Jaclyn rolls Dana nipples and whispers, "make sure your nipples are always hard, he loves to play with nipples."

Dana shows Jaclyn the outfit and Jaclyn quickly takes a picture to send to Charlie, "I got her to wear your favorite...a thong." Dana goes and changes back into her normal clothes and Jaclyn takes both pieces to add them to her total. After the store Jaclyn gives Dana a hug, "remember what I said about tits and nipples babe!" Dana blushes but nods her head, "I will do my best." Dana turns to head back to the hotel to get ready for her date, "thank you for helping me get ready. It is nice to have a good female friend in the world."

At the hotel Dana quickly freshens up and dresses in the outfit Charlie had already purchased for her. She blushes as she puts the new baby doll and thong in the bathroom, just in case he decides to come over and she can change in the bathroom for him. She thinks, or maybe he will just want to strip her out of the dress and fuck her, "oh well" she thinks, "at least this way I have options." Dana quickly looks at the clock before heading down to the lobby where the car is supposed to pick her up.

Charlie is deep into a workout, lifting weights after serious cardio when Jaclyn's text and pic arrive. Charlie can't help smile, texting back, "She looks delicious!" Jaclyn laughs and can't help but tease, she knows that Charlie will like the mental picture it suggests, "She is!" Charlie breaks out laughing, and can barely type his reply fast enough, "Then you have tasted, I am envious, of both of you!" There is no doubting that Jaclyn and Charlie have a most unique employee/employer relationship, and Jaclyn would not have it any other way. "Wouldn't you like to know...or maybe you'd like to watch? That could be arranged!" At this point Charlie is hard, rock hard, he loves the teasing and the pure decadence of the situation implied. "Promises, promises!...Thank you for everything!"

Charlie attention now turns completely to Dana, and their evening together. The picture in the babydoll has raised new possibilities, but he tries to manage his expectations. Nothing will happen that Dana is not completely ready for and wanting NOTHING. He has incredible sexual energy flowing through his body. And other than his flirtations with Jaclyn, he has not been this aroused in a very long time, and cannot remember so looking forward to a night alone with a woman.

He has his personal barber come to his place, and give him a quick trim, a sharp, straight edge shave, and a thorough manscape. He learned long ago, be prepared, just in case opportunity knocks. If the young lady would like to get to know him intimately, he wants to make sure he makes a strong, virile and attractive first impression. Charlie chooses a custom blue suit, and tailored white shirt, no tie, pocket square, and dressy italian shoes. He can't seem to wipe the smile off his face.

He was uncertain a few days ago when he had taken his friend's advice, and gone on the site. He had been just about to leave when he saw her. He tried to move on, yet he kept clicking back to her, there was truly no other woman that captivated him, and he couldn't point to any one aspect of her, just her, and she had his full attention. And so it was now, a man who had ice water in his veins in all matters business and professional, felt like a young boy about to attend his first dance. He debated long and hard on his vehicle choice, he had over ten to choose from. At the end, he decided to drive himself, not have his driver, he wanted to be alone with her, and not be accountable in any way for where they went or how long he spent there. He gave his staff the night off, and chose his BMW 750iL, not too flashy, but very nice and very comfortable, plenty of room for her, and easy to get in and out of.

When he drove up to the Peninsula it was five minutes before the time they were to meet. He hopped out and tossed the keys to the valet, who was about to object until he saw the driver, "Oh Mr. Davenport, will you be right back or should I park it somewhere I can easily retrieve it?" Charlie smiled, "Just leave it here Billy, I will be right back, I am getting someone special." Charles Davenport was one of the hotel chains best clients, every employee across the chain could recognize those customers by face, however, what made Billy smile was how Mr. Davenport knew his name, he seemed to remember everyone he met.

When Charlie's elevator door opened, Dana was walking straight toward him, he had a small bouquet of fresh cut wild flowers in his hand. "I'm sorry, I should have gotten here a minute earlier, a lady should always be picked up at her door." His eyes were sparkling, she looked ravishing. "You look spectacular, the dress looks lovely, but I am guessing everything will look lovely on you." He handed her the flowers and leaned forward and kissed her softly on the cheek. "I have really been looking forward to tonight, I hope Jaclyn has been helpful? I have made reservations at Spiaggo's, I hope you like the view of the mountains and steak and seafood works?"

He deftly moved around, and slid his hand to the bare, small of her back, "Shall we go?" Three minutes later Billy drove the dark navy, luxury sedan up, and Charlie opened her door like the gentlemen he was. He gave Billy a rolled up hundred dollar bill for his efforts and slid in beside her. "Dana, I want you to know, this is a date, and I will treat you like the elegant young lady you are, there is nothing expected of you, other than that which you choose to do. I will be a bit disappointed if you won't dance with me, but even that, will be your choice, understood?" He took the back of his hand and ran it down the side of her cheek. "You really are stunning, thank you for agreeing to see me tonight..." And with that he pulled out of the drive way of the five star hotel.

As she was walking toward the elevator Dana saw a gorgeous older gentleman get off and head straight to her. She looked closer and realized he was her date for the evening. She blushed when he gave her wildflowers and called her a lady. Within the first second minutes of meeting him Dana was already so relaxed about her date. She was afraid it was going to be super rushed just to get to the end of the night, but she smiles at him.

Dana looks at him when he compliments her, no guy has ever given her such nice compliments, she actually stutters in embarrassment, "oh um well thank you." I am glad you like the dress." As she talks she knows Charlie can see she isn't well used to men paying attention to her, she isn't a virgin, but most men just ignore her. She blushed when he kissed her cheek and put his hand on her back, she giggled just a little bit, but walked with him to the elevator. As they rode down in silence, it wasn't uncomfortable, it was a silence between two people who are looking forward to the evening ahead. Once seated in the car Dana looks at Charlie, "I hope you don't mind but I do have to say you are quite dashing yourself."

When dancing was mentioned Dana broke out into a huge grin, "I love dancing, my parents had me take dance lessons as a kid and I loved it so much. I wish I had more chances to go and dance." During the drive to the restaurant Dana studied Charlie's face, he had a strong jaw and good cheek bones, but what captivated her the most were his eyes. She couldn't wait to stare into them during dinner, they were the most gorgeous shade.

Dana didn't want Charlie to think she was weird so she asked him about his favorites, basic first date info. Dana purposely stayed clear of his job, he was more than just a rich CEO for goodness sakes. Dana tells him her favorite activities are reading books and dancing. She tells him she is adventurous, willing to try everything at least once, be it a new food, a new activity or a new experience.

As they pull up the restaurant Dana is happy, they both laughed and seemed to enjoy the company in the car ride. Once inside Dana looks around the opulent establishment and gasps, "this place is stunning." They are lead to their table and Dana closes the menu, "have you been here before? If so, I think it would be fun if you surprise me with an entrée. I am not picky and love trying new things."

As they drove to the restaurant, Charlie found himself sneaking quick peaks at Dana and very much enjoying what he saw. From her silky brown hair, to her fine delicate features, her high cheek bones, and gorgeous eyes, her curvaceous and slender body, to her nice toned legs flowing from the bottom of her dress, yet all of this combined with a certain, girl next door innocence and purity. Dana was exactly the type of woman Charlie found most attractive. He smiled at her compliment, "I hope you don't mind but I do have to say you are quite dashing yourself."

Charlie reached over and gently ran the back of his hand down Dana's cheek until his fingers cradled her chin, and he turned her head so that he could look into her eyes. "I don't mind at all, in fact I quite enjoy it, I was hoping you would find a man of my age attractive. I like to think you and I will make quite the striking couple and we will make more than a few heads turn when I am lucky enough to have you on my arm, or in my arms dancing!" She seemed to like the idea of dancing, referencing to having taken classes.

"Good, well then, perhaps that is something we can enjoy together, do you particularly enjoy any given style? While I like some of the formal dances, I will tell you, I really love some of the latin ones, Samba, Salsa, Argentine Tango, I find them so sultry and sensual, where a man is a man and a woman can truly be a woman. I hope you won't mind, but I am a firm lead?" It was almost instinctual, but Charlie naturally moved his hand over and took Dana's hand in his, hoping she would respond positively to the gesture.

From there Dana told him a bit about herself, and everything she had to say he found very much to his liking. He did make a little joke at one of her statements, "Hmmm, willing to try everything once, you know that does conjure up some very fun thoughts in a man's mind, I hope you will live up to that promise?" He arched his brow and then winked. Charlie did have some robust appetites and the thought of indulging them with this beautiful young girl was extremely appealing.

"I love to travel, I love both movies and seeing live theatre, I enjoy reading when I have time, but prefer fiction, mostly Robert Ludlum or Clancy books, but I will occasionally whip off a quick Patterson or Grisham book too. I love golf, tennis, skiing and sailing and love watching all sports, particularly college and pro football, baseball and basketball. I have season tickets to several things and have a part ownership in a Premier League soccer club and a Major League Baseball club, but that is really more of an investment. However, I would love to take you on any of it. In fact, the weekend after next I am planning to sail my boat out from Fort Lauderdale down to Martinique for a week, if you are interested, you might like to join me for some of it, I can have a helicopter slip you in and out as you might like?"

Charlie said these things as if it was like going down to the corner to grab a hot dog, but Dana would learn quickly, that for Charlie, there were few things that weren't possible. "Jaclyn will be joining me, so you can have a chaperone if you want one, I hope you have enjoyed meeting her so far?" Walking into the restaurant, they got more than a few stares, Dana for her shear beauty, Charlie as he had often graced business magazine and financial news coverage, and then, they together, as they truly were a stunning couple, despite their disparate ages.

Charlie had an ownership interest, in not only this restaurant, but also several others in the city, as well as in NY, Chicago and LA, and was on a first name basis with several top chefs. So, he was thrilled with her reaction to the restaurant, and her willingness to let him order for her. "Well, Charlie Trotter is the chef here, and he is perhaps my favorite in the city, if you don't mind, we will throw away our menus, and do a chef's selection. He will make us several small plates of some of his favorite things, some of which are on the menu, others that aren't, and he will match the right ones for each course. It will end up being about 14 courses, but all small portions but delicious...so you said you were adventurous, would you like to give it a try?"

After they had ordered, the band began to play a slow, smooth jazzy number, and Charlie stood up, and extended his hand, "You said you loved to dance, shall we....I must be honest, I have been dying to see how you feel in my arms?"

Dana smiled when Charlie talked about dancing, "I love to follow a good strong lead, it makes it so much more enjoyable." Dana winks at Charlie and mentally gasps at herself, she is never this bold with a guy but Charlie makes her feel like it is ok to tease and be teased. Dana squeezed his hand softly when he took hers and she intertwined their fingers together and let his hand rest on her thigh for the rest of the drive.

Dana let out a loud laugh when Charlie teased about her trying anything once, "well almost anything once." Dana puts one finger on her chin like she is thinking, "I mean I have no desire to try a snake massage or other creepy crawlies, but otherwise." Dana looks Charlie in the eye as she says, "most everything else is fair game." She smiles and softly tilts her head, "We may have just met but that face of yours is saying you have some very naughty ideas swirling around about things to try. Tell me one." Dana wants to see what kind of things Charlie is in to.

Dana nods her head about the chef's menu, "sure I would love to try new dishes." The waiter nods and smiles, "very good, the chef is debuting a new tasting menu with the theme aphrodisiac." Dana blushes as she looks at Charlie and winks, "well this could be a very stimulating dinner." Dana maintains eye contact with Charlie but mentally shakes her head, she has never felt so bold and desired as she has with Charlie.

As the waiter goes to turn in their order Dana smiles as she hears the jazz in the background, "I would love to dance." Dana puts her hand in Charlie's and lets him lead her out to the dance floor. She puts one hand around his neck and continues to hold his other hand. Dana gasps in surprise as he confidently leads her around the dance floor. The restaurant watches and Dana can see quite a few jealous stares at her as Charlie holds her close. Charlie and Dana dance until they see the server return to the table with the first course.

At the table the first course is presented, it is a small variety of seafood appetizers. Dana smiles as she sees stuffed mushrooms, crab cakes, oysters and a few other dishes, "I can't wait to try everything." Dana is seated and joins Charlie in trying the various dishes. As she tastes she tries a bite of a stuffed mushroom and moans ever so softly, barely loud enough for Charlie to hear her, "mmmm this is so good." After finishing the first course their server clears the table and prepares them for the second course by pouring new wine to go with the second course.

Charlie was naturally playful and it seemed to come naturally with Dana, which he took as a very positive sign. So he smiled at her comment, "I love to follow a good strong lead, it makes it so much more enjoyable." He glanced over, "Is that in all things, or just dancing? For there are times when it is fun to have the lady take initiative, at other times, I think it is important for the man to have full control, don't you?" And with that he gave her thigh just the slightest squeeze and slid his hand up ever so slightly on her thigh.

It only continued, "So you don't care for snakes, is that all types or only certain snakes in certain situations, while others, might be most captivating!" It was only a very unveiled metaphor to the hungry python he felt coming to life as he enjoyed the firmness of Dana's thigh and the double entendre of their conversation. Dana seeemed to sense and encourage the playfulness. "Hmmm, what am I into...or what would I like to be..." Charlie paused and took her hand and looked into her eyes...leaving very little doubt as to his desire to be inside his beautiful, young dinner companion.

"Well, I honestly love the fire and ice of love making....long sensuous days spent entirely in bed, indulging each other's every need, but I also love the heat and intensity of those moments where you can barely get the door shut before you are tearing off each other's clothes and pinning each other up against the wall or over the table or couch....." Again he looked at her. "I hope this is what you were wondering, and I am not speaking to intimately...but you said naughty...have you ever had a made enjoy you in public, not so anyone could necessarily see, but there is a chance you can get caught? It could be a cloak room, or even fingers slipping up your dress, having to keep your composure while your body is riddled in pleasure...there is something exciting about that element of control and exposure magnifying every sensation....of course I enjoy many things, but hmmm....yes that is something that with the right person can be quite fun...even something not so overt...a woman going to the ladies room and coming back and giving her man her panties...subtle but a secret of the extreme desire between them."

Charlie had lost himself for a moment, but looked at Dana, "Have you ever had a man make love to you completely? I mean bring every inch alive? Focus completely on your pleasure, again and again.... I think you are a woman who deserves that....yes, I think you are." The conversation had been heated, and he hoped she was as intrigued as he was. The Chef's tasting menu could not have been more appropriate. "Mmmm, aphrodesiacs sound delicious...although...I'm not sure they are needed?" He smiled at Dana with a questioning look, as if he was trying to read her mind.

Their dance was both elegant and heated, Charlie was a good dancer but Dana easily followed his every move and naturally accented every position. They flowed like crisp water or fine wine, covering the entirety of the dance floor with a command and flourish that would have received notice no matter what, but given the striking looks of the two, not to mention the disparity in age, yet natural sensuality of the movement left most in awe. As Charlie walked her back to the table his hand now cupped her waist. "You move very well, in fact I can't ever remember enjoying a first dance that much. I hope we get many more opportunities together...." Charlie knew that Dana was inexperienced sexually, or at least he assumed as much, but a woman with her strength, athleticism, grace and flexibility had the potential to be an incredible lover...if only she let herself go in bed eventually as she so easily did on the dance floor?

She had made no comment to his offer to join him on his yacht as they were interrupted, and he did not want to press it in case she was not interested or perhaps it was too soon? The first course was delicious, just enough to get a good taste of everything. Except, "Please have them send us one more sample of the oysters, there is something about tonight that is making those particularly appealing." The appetizers had been paired with a glass of Cristal, the fine champagne by Louis Roderer. Charlie raised his glass, "You are everything and more than I hope you would be...I hope this is only the beginning of a wonderful and remarkable time together....I will warn you, we will be getting several tastes so be careful, i would not want you to lose your faculties, I want you to remember and feel in control of everything we enjoy tonight."

The next course was served a duck pate foie gras, one of the chef's specialties. This was paired with a Pinot Gris, a light, slightly sweet white whine. The main entre was lobster newburg in a puff pastry, followed by their salad, followed by tornadoes of venison. All were cooked to perfection, each matched with a rare and perfect wine. For dessert the chef was creating a chocolate souffle, something only for them, so there was a brief break. "Are you enjoying yourself Dana? I hope you feel you made as good of a decision in accepting tonight as I feel I made requesting your company?"

Just then a sexy salsa began to play in the background, and Charlie stood up and extended his hand. "Do you like to salsa, or better yet, have you ever danced the bachata? Will you join me?" Charlie wasn't sure where tonight might lead, but he wanted to enjoy her body against his, grind just a bit, even if it was only a dance....

Dana's smile turned wicked, "I like a strong male lead in a lot of things, but I most definitely agree there is a time for a lady to take control. But at the same time, a strong male will know what he wants and will take what he wants." Dana looks Charlie in the eye when she says, "take what he wants." She grins, "but sometimes a lady needs to show her man exactly what she likes too." Dana lets her eyes drift down to Charlie's lap before sliding them back up his eyes. Dana is shocked with herself, "I can't believe I am saying these things. I mean them all, I just never verbalize stuff like this." She felt Charlie squeeze her thigh and she gasped at how his hand covered almost all of her thigh, "you have very large hands Charlie."

As the teasing continued Charlie made Dana feel safe enough to be bold and try things she had never tried with a guy. She had flirted before of course, but that was with guys her age, Charlie was all strong male and flirting with him was completely different. She nods her head, "I just may not have been introduced to the right snake yet. I have really only met little worms that turned me away from the whole species." Dana blushes when he stares at her, she thinks he could get her to do almost anything with those captivating eyes.

Dana turns a deep shade of red when Charlie talks about long days spent in bed, she is used to guys her age he only are looking to get themselves off and leave. She has had sex before but she has a feeling Charlie is on a whole new playing field compared to guys she is used to. "I have never had a lover who was interested in more than a quick hook up when I was in college. You know the type, meet at a party, go hook up in a room and say bye. But I would love to have a lover to try new experiences with, maybe someone a bit more experienced than me who could show me all types of new things." Dana looks at Charlie, "someone who I might go into the bathroom and come back and give my panties to." Dana bites her lip, but she has an idea forming in her mind already.

As they talk Dana falls more and more under Charlie's spell, his voice, his eyes, his demeanor. When the server tells them about the theme to the tasting menu Dana shakes her head, "delicious but I am sure they are not needed either." Dana returns Charlie's look, "No I have never had a man focus on my pleasure over and over, it sounds delightful however." Dana smiles, "you dance very well too. I hope I get the chance to follow your lead again."

As the second course is served Dana looks over the food, "I am so glad I joined you this evening. There is something about you, I can't put my finger on it. You have this combination of wicked devil and handsome charmer that when put together is lethal. In a good way. I can see why you are so successful, I have thought on more than one occasion tonight between your voice and your demeaner that you could get me to try anything once."

After the server cleared the second course Dana excused herself. She went to the restroom and decided to be a little daring, she removed her panties and put them in her clutch. When she returned to the table she leaned over a little bit and slipped them into Charlie's pants pocket. When he asked her to dance Dana smiled, "Sure I would love to dance."

Dana followed him out onto the dance floor, glad that her dress was a little more form fitting so she didn't have to worry flashing the entire restaurant. She leaned into Charlie and followed his lead and moved her hips against him. She felt him put a thigh between her legs and softly started to grind on his thigh. She smiled into his eyes as they danced, her eyes telling him how excited she was. She leaned in and whispered into his ear, "imagine if we danced the horizontal tango."

Last edited:
"I like a strong male lead in a lot of things, but I most definitely agree there is a time for a lady to take control. But at the same time, a strong male will know what he wants and will take what he wants...I can't believe I am saying these things. I mean them all, I just never verbalize stuff like this." Charlie crooked his brow, Dana was either way out over her skis, or she was not quite as innocent as he thought. He hoped it was the former and it was something about their unique chemistry that was bringing out a whole new side of her, a sexually adventurous and willing side. "So Dana, do you know what I want...do you think you can be the woman that I have been looking for? Because I think you just might be. Of course I need to be the man you want as well...the man who uniquely satisfies all of your desires...some of which you might not even know exist?"

They were baiting each other, naturally, and Charlie felt the temperature rising and his body growing consistently on edge. It had been a while that a woman made him hard solely in simple conversation, and Dana had him hard, very, very hard! And Dana extended the metaphor of Charlie's throbbing and wanting member, "I just may not have been introduced to the right snake yet. I have really only met little worms that turned me away from the whole species." Charlie had to laugh, "Well that would be a shame, I will need to reintroduce you, for you have all the attributes necessary to be a superb snake charmer, and I think I can speak for all snakes, but one with which I am most familiar, he would think it one of life's great tragedies if he couldn't reignite a passion and love for the species! But there is an issue...he is a most possessive snake and once he finds the perfect charmer, he is not open to her sharing those talents with other, shall we say less deserving snakes!"

Charlie has told Dana what he wants and she teases back with having sought but so far proved unsuccessful in finding such a partner. "The right woman is a treasure and her body a temple of unending joy, a real man should leave no doubt in his woman's mind as to his devotion and desires to serve her temple as none other. The men, or should I say boys, of whom you speak are simply ignorant to all the joys a well tended female will reciprocate. That is fine, it is how I have gotten to where I am, by appreciating and investing in things that others overlook and in so doing, receiving unparalleled returns." Charlie could barely avoid devouring Dana with his confident, deep blue, eyes. He had an idea of what Dana was wearing underneath the gorgeous dress, and his mind wandered enjoying the fantasy of slowly and sensually removing every layer.

When Dana came back she slipped her panties into his pocket and Charlie smiled, she had also flirted that he had the ability to tempt her to try anything once, and he decided right then that he would see just how adventurous she might be. They danced again, but this time it was slower, more intense, and far more daring. Charlie slid his leg between hers, and holding her back bent her backwards as he slid her a bit up his leg. Keeping her back her hair nearly touching the floor they grinded their bodies together, yet their technique and body control was so good, it looked as natural as it was erotic. When he pulled her back up and her arms wrapped around his neck, he could only hope the fire he saw in her eyes matched his own.

He smirked at her remark, "Dana, oh I have imagined, in fact I have a very hard time thinking of anything else. It was at the end of the heated dance, his heart pounding in his chest, his cock throbbing in his trousers that he pulled her even closer, before they broke. He brushed her lips with his before pressing into a kiss. It was slow, sensual and then his lips naturally parted and his tongue slipped out to tickle her lower lip....

As they walked back to the table Charlie upped the ante a bit, hoping she had enjoyed the kiss as much as he. "When you sit back down, please hike your dress up just a bit..." He held Dana's chair out and then when they sat down, he took her hand. "You said you would try anything..." And he leaned down as if to retie his shoe, but instead, he cupped her ankle in his hand, and while every movement was hidden under the table cloth, he slowly raised up, running his fingers up the inside of her calf, her knee and her thigh. He stopped as he was almost all the way up, for he would not push her farther than she was ready. "Do you mind if I continue? I have to say, the curiosity is killing me, is your body responding to me like mine is responding to you?"

Dana smiles as she looks at Charlie when he asks if she could be the woman he is looking for, "well I certainly hope so. You have made me want to try new things which is an amazing thing. As for satisfies my desires, well we will just have to wait and see on that one won't we." Dana winks at Charlie, she never flirts, but with Charlie she doesn't feel cheesy or weird, it feels fun and like it is leading to something more. She nods her head, "well I am surely intrigued to meet your pet snake. Maybe he is the one snake I need, because I don't want to have more than one, so there is no issue about a possessive snake."

Dana listened to Charlie talk about how a woman should be treated. She nodded her head, "well to be honest Charlie, it all sounds amazing, but I have never experienced that all consuming desire you are talking about. I don't think I have even had an orgasm that wasn't from my hand." Dana hoped he didn't get too disappointed in her lack of sexual experience, she wasn't a virgin, but she was by no means a sexual expert.

Dana felt very naughty when she came back and slipped her panties into Charlie's pocket, but she also had to admit, it was fun, like a dirty secret between the two of them. So when Charlie asked her to dance Dana couldn't say no, it was like he wanted to show her off. She gently took his hand and followed him to the dance floor, each step causing her dress to slide against her bare skin.

She smiled as Charlie slid his thigh between her legs. She bent over his over and started to grind on his thigh, she softly moaned as his thigh was at just the right spot for her clit. She slowly slid back up and when she looked in his eyes she gasped. The desire she saw in them reflected the desire she was feeling in her body for Charlie.

After the dance she sat back at the table and slightly lifted her dress hem just a little higher than is respectable. She gave Charlie a questioning look as he bent down to tie his shoe. She bit her lip as she felt his hand wrap around her tiny ankle and slowly begin to slide upwards. She tried to keep the sounds inside of her, but she was a very ticklish person and his fingers were gliding over her body so gently, "oh Charlie you are a wicked man."

When he stopped and asked, "Do you mind if I continue? I have to say, the curiosity is killing me, is your body responding to me like mine is responding to you?" Dana could barely get any words out, she nodded her head and whispered, "yes please, don't stop." Dana slightly spread her legs for Charlie's questing hand and she gripped her napkin tighter. She knows Charlie is going to find her wet with desire for him.

As Charlie finally slides his hand up to splay over her mound and one finger settles on her slit the server returns. Dana turns a deep red as Charlie's hand is clearly in her lap, but covered by the tablecloth. The server smiles innocently at them, "may I serve the next course with wine for you? It is the entrée course with lobster and white wine sauce along side a delicate Chardonnay." Dana nods her head, "yes please we are enjoying our meal immensely." Dana doesn't know how she got the words out as Charlie's fingers are causing quite the reaction between her thighs.

Dana has done an amazing job piquing Charles interest and curiosity, "well I certainly hope so. You have made me want to try new things which is an amazing thing. As for satisfies my desires, well we will just have to wait and see on that one won't we." Charles smiles, his mind suddenly conjuring different things they might enjoy, "New things? I think we can arrange all sorts of new things and adventures to share if you are truly willing, but I do have a question. Is there anything that is brewing in that mind of yours right now, do you ever fantasize, I would love to hear one if you do, something you would be afraid to tell anyone, yet, you find sends sparks throughout your body when you do?"

He took her hand and brought it down to his thigh, "I think that snake is very alive right now, he hears you talking about him and is oh so curious! He would very much like the opportunity to see if you are the woman he hopes, the woman he can please in ways that she almost forgets that there are other snakes at all, for their is only one snake powerful and skillful enough to rule their jungle." This metaphor of his cock has Charlie squirming a bit, this dialogue has advanced much faster than he anticipated, and he hopes she is enjoying it as much as he is. The natural chemistry between them is beyond his wildest hopes. It seems highly unlikely that he will simply be giving this gorgeous young lady a simple kiss good night!

"I am glad you like a possessive snake, but being possessive does not mean he is not generous. He wants to find out what you need, what you most desire and how he and his handler can deliver..." Charles got serious for a second, "I think it is time we removed your name and profile from that site, I hope it has served its purpose well...and you could always go back if you found the want or need...but I am hoping, that any use it might have had for you, you will find has been more than taken care of....do you agree?"

As they danced, he enjoyed hearing her moan as she grinded into his leg. He knew her panties were safely in his pocket and it was her bare pussy pressing against him in her dress. He thought back to the design Jaclyn had shared with him. Did Dana have a similar design, would she be wanting to share it with him, that very night. As he pulled her up, continuing to thrust and grind with her on his leg he leaned in and whispered into her ear, "Our bodies seem to make mow enticing friction, we better be careful before we catch completely on fire!"

Yet, he could not get out of his mind the thoughts of her pussy and all the ways he might enjoy it, and thus it was he made the request he did as they walked back to the table. This was a key turning point, was she all talk and flirting, or had he triggered something inside of her that wanted more? The panties suggested as much, but now he could see she was hiking her skirt up a bit as they sat down, and lastly as he began the tease, the ascent of his hand and fingers up her legs to her inner thighs, he gave her one last chance, did she want this? She giggled at the tickles his fingers produced, but it was sexy and in no way telling him to stop, but rather, "yes please, don't stop."

He couldn't help but tease as he pressed his fingers in, cupping her mound, before elipping his fingertip into her warm, wet and inviting lips, "you mean don't stop now or don't stop at all?" He let out a small moan as his body responded to her wetness. "You feel incredible, I like a woman who is unafraid to be aroused. This is our first date, and I feared you might hold back, question whether you wanted to be here, with me..." He felt her spread her legs, and he slipped his middle finger up inside of her. "Mmmm, tight....Dana you are all that I hoped and more..."

He let his finger slide in and out, fucking her slowly with his finger. As he did he watched her eyes, and her chest heave up and down as her breathing deepened. "I am tempted to see if you would cum right here, cum on my command...I have a feeling you could, but perhaps we should save that for another night...or..." At aht moment the server brought their entree and Charlie kept his hand where it was, but waited until their food was served. As soon as the man left, he was ready to begin again. "Dana, look at me, I want to watch your eyes..."

He slid his finger back in, but this time turned his palm up so that the tip of his thumb found her clit. "Perhaps you want to see if you can control yourself as you orgasm right here in this crowded restaurant. Hmmm, decisions, decisions...what do you want Dana?" And with that Charlie slipped a second finger inside of her. Dans truly was all he had hoped she might be, and never had he so enjoyed a first date...they were only halfway through dinner...yet his fingers were already tasting her sweet dessert!

Charlie only played a second more, and then he pulled his fingers out, bringing them to his lips and slipping them inside his mouth. "Mmmm, delicious....perhaps this should be our last course, I can have the chef package up some dessert, but for me....I already now what I want, and there is nothing in that kitchen that can compare!"

Dana smirks at Charlie as she thinks about all the different adventures she would love to try. Biting her lip she teases, "well there is one, but no that one is way too dirty." Dana blushes as she says this, she hopes Charlie doesn't think she is bad, "I hope you know I am only this flirty and teasing because it is you. I haven't ever been this free before." She bites her lip as she thinks some more, "well there is one I would be willing to share, I have always thought it would be hot to be tied down naked spread open for my lover to use however he would like. Use me and my body for hours, but the twist is each time I get close to cumming, he would deny me until the very end when my body just couldn't handle it any more and had mercy and let me cum." Dana looks at Charlie right in the eye, "I am hoping to find a man strong enough to tease for hours, are you that man?"

Dana looks at Charlie in surprise, "I mean, it is only our first date, and I can't believe I am saying this, but I would agree to getting rid of my profile. I honestly, seesch, can't believe I am saying this, but it would make me feel better. I think we have real chemistry here and I want to see what adventures we can have without the pressure of being on some silly website. I hope that isn't too presumptuous."

Dana giggles in Charlie's arms as they dance and he says they don't want to catch on fire, "well you know, I would say there is a fire in my panties, but I am not wearing any." She blushes a deep red and leans in to whisper in his ear, "but do you have enough hose and do you know how to use it to put out the fire?" Dana grinds against him a little bit more and moans, oh yes he absolutely has enough hose she thinks to herself.

Dana grinds on his finger a little bit, "I will admit I was nervous about this, but you have the aura that put me at ease and I have loved every second of our date so far." She moans when he tells her she is tight, "I told you little worms before you, no powerful snake has been there." When the server came over Dana fought with every bone in her body not to cum. Finally the server left and Charlie's fingers started moving again, Dana bit her lip to keep from moaning loudly in the quiet restaurant, "please don't stop your fingers, I am right there," she whispered. Dana worked her hips against his fingers and clutched the table as he found her clit Dana felt her thighs clench and her whole body tense as her first orgasm from a man washed over her body.

Dana watched him with hooded eyes as he licked her juices from his fingers, "I agree, I would love to make this our last course. There is something about snake meat that I would love to try." Dana smiles as he calls for the server to bring the check and make their apologies to the chef. Dana feels bad they didn't finish all the courses but she is hungry for something the chef just can't make for her. Walking out the restaurant Dana feels Charlie's hand on her lower back, possessive but sweet at the same time. The valet brings the car to the front and Dana lowers herself into the leather passenger seat and smiles at Charlie, "shall we?"

Dana watches Charlie as he speeds through the city, "is someone in a rush?" She slips her hand onto Charlie's thigh, "didn't someone ever tell you, take your time, enjoy the ride." She slides her hand further up Charlie's thigh and softly rubs the bulge in his pants, making Dana groan, "I can't wait to meet your snake Charlie." Dana keeps softly stroking and petting Charlie's cock and thigh as they drive to the hotel.

Finally they reach Dana's room and she just can't wait any more. She leads Charlie into the sitting room and pushes him onto the couch, "it is my turn to tease a little bit." Keeping her dress on Dana slowly unzips Charlie's pants and undoes his belt opening his pants. She pulls his boxer briefs down and Dana can only gasp, "he's huge!" Dana looks up at Charlie in shock, "you are really big, you have to give me a lot of time to practice with this guy." Dana licks her lips and slowly begins to lick his mushroom head, before taking just the head into her mouth. Dana slowly slides her mouth down his cock, she can only make it about half way down before she chokes and moans, "so much cock."

Charlie smiles and is very intrigued, "Too dirty? Oh my sexy girl, between us, I do hope we come to trust each other enough that there is no such thing. You may request and desire anything you want, as long as you let me do the same. It does not mean that you or I have to do it, but we won't judge, for anything that is consensual between two people and gets them off, well then my belief is carpe diem!"

Charlie stayed silent for a moment and then had a sly, but confident grin spread across his face. He let his eyes slowly scan up and down Dana, making sure she realized he liked what he saw. "In fact, I truly can't imagine anything you might want me to do to you that I would not gladly and quickly agree to. Unless..." He raised his brow, "You are telling me that you might want to enjoy more than one snake or perhaps a second charmer ... my snake is quite possessive, and is usually very entertaining, but as I said, not judgment and I promise, never too dirty!"

Charlie was having a ball, Dana was much more open with him than he ever had hoped. He had started the night thinking he might simply return her to her suite when done, perhaps a good night kiss, but now he was going to be extremely disappointed if they weren't far more intimate, his body was gearing up for a long night of lovemaking! As he fingers her at the table, he watches her face, seeing she is getting close but trying not to make a scene. However, it is also clear she does not want him to stop, he doesn't want to either. "I want you to learn to control your pussy, usually delayed gratification is the best. I will tell you when you can cum, let's see if you can cum on my command and only my command. If you have an obedient and talented pussy, the cunt I have longed for!"

Charlie uses the C word intentionally, does it bother her, or will she enjoy getting raw and gritty with him. He hears the need in her voice and the urgency with which her pussy grips his fingers and she grinds into his thrusts, "please don't stop your fingers, I am right there," she whispered. Charlie smiles, "Are you, do you like how I touch you, are you going to be my good girl, for if you are..." Charlie leans over and she feels his warm breath in her ear as he whispers, "Then cum for me, cum for me now!" It is not a request, it is a command, but a benevolent command from a man whose only desire in the moment is his young and beautiful date's pleasure. Charlie is very pleased as he feels Dana release and wash her juices over his fingers and hand as she cums and cums. "Good girl Dana, very good girl!"

She is clearly in the mood as on the ride home, Dana reaches over and begins to fondle his large and very hard cock. She teases about wanting to meet his snake. "Then I take it you are inviting me inside, I mean if you want to taste snake meat, I would love to feed you. I would like your body to indulge itself on fully experiencing the talents of my snake!"

Dana can't seem to wait as she let's Charlie in, he doesn't even have time to kiss her, before she leads him into the sitting room and pushes him back onto the couch. "Now who is it that is in a hurry ... although I promise you are not the only one who is anxiously awaiting this introduction." She drops to her knees but remains dressed, and Charle spreads his legs to allow her full access. "I hope he is all that I have promised him to be..." Charlie smiles as she fishes in and watches as his cock springs from his pants, very much like the coiled cobra ready to attack its prey. Dana is clearly not used to a man Charlie's size, "Take all the time you want, he wants to be your friend, your toy, the thing your entire body craves and cannot do without...I am pleased that you like him.

She chokes as she tries to slowly swallow him, "so much cock." Charlie swells even bigger in pride. "Now you have a real man Dana, do you think you can get used to it, make him your own....if you do you will never be satisfied by those little worms, you know that right?" Charlie reaches down and brushes her cheek and and neck. "Take your time Dana, if you want to be mine, than I need to know you can worship and please my cock every bit as much as I intend to worship and please your pussy... why don't you stand for a minute and strip for me, you are like the most special present I have ever received, but I think it is time to unwrap it!"

As Dana revealed one of her dirty desires she watched Charlie look over her body. She feels her nipples pebble as his eyes roam over her body and she bites her lips. She smiles a very gentle smile and looks over his body, lick her lips. She leans forward to whisper to him, "I would love to have you satisfy and help me explore all my dirty desires. I only want your special snake, no other."

As Charlie continues to play with her pussy Dana can feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. She bites her lips so the entire restaurant doesn't hear her as she moans and gasps. Dana moans just a little bit louder when Charlie tells her, "I want you to learn to control your pussy, usually delayed gratification is the best. I will tell you when you can cum, let's see if you can cum on my command and only my command. If you have an obedient and talented pussy, the cunt I have longed for!" Dana gushes a little more when Charlie uses the c-word. Dana clenches and jolts as she finally hears Charlie tell her to cum. She holds in her screams and moans but her entire body shakes. She looks at Charlie, "If you can do that with your fingers, I can't wait to see what else you can do." Slowly Dana calms down from her orgasm and adjusts her dress so they can leave the restaurant.

She smiles as Charlie asks if she is inviting him in, "yes I am. I want to taste and enjoy some snake meat tonight. I just hope the snake isn't too tired yet?" She looks at Charlie something tells her this man is going to show her all sorts of new experiences, sexual and otherwise.

When she opens his pants and his cock springs out Dana is shocked, but she looks at Charlie, "I absolutely want to get use to your cock and make him my friend." Dana stands up slowly and slowly unzips her dress and lets it fall to the ground. She slowly steps out of it and stands before Charlie and her bra, garter belt, thigh highs and heels. She sways her hips and walks over to Charlie and grinds on his cock, giving him a little of a lap dance before she stands back up and with her back to him she unhooks her bra.

Dana smiles and holds up her bra while letting the straps slip down. She finally slides her bra off and turns to toss the bra to Charlie. She stands in just her garters, thigh highs and heels before sinking to her knees and crawling back over to Charlie, "please may I suck on your cock again Charlie?" Dana looks up at him from beneath her eyelashes and bites lip, waiting for permission.

Last edited:
Charlie smiled at her comment, this first date was moving much faster than he had expected. He had anticipated reticence, but Dana was a delight, maybe she sensed the same unique and incredible chemistry and attraction, he did, but whatever it was she seemed all in. “I will tell you, you, this night has been a total surprise, a very, very good one. So, now, I have to ponder, just how dirty can that mind and those ideas get, I am beginning to think we may truly be on the verge of something quite remarkable, and yes, I want to make all of your dreams, including the very dirtiest and raw come true, I can’t remember the last time I felt so alive and engaged! As for my snake, he is very, very hungry.”

Charlie feels Dana’s reaction as he let’s her know he intends to control her orgasms and teach her to cum on his command, eventually he hopes he can make her cum purely on command, her pussy always on call and seeking his release. However, what pleases him even more is how her pussy gushes a bit at his use of the “C” word. “Hmmm, it seems your pussy enjoys a bit of dirty talk…I like that.” He leans in so he can whisper into her ear..”My cock enjoys dirtytalk too, and it is much more rewarding than my fingers. I think my cock and your cunt are going to get along extremely well!”

All the while Charle was working her pussy, teasing her clit, fucking her with his fingers until he commands in a sexy growl, “NOW, you may cum!” He feels her body tense, but she controls her upper body, while her lower body instantly climaxes hard around his fingers. “I am impressed, that is a very good girl…responsive, and tight, like an expensive sports car, but much, much more fun to drive!” Charlie will have a surprise for Dana later, it is being delivered tonight. “Remember those words, NOW, they will come to be words you love, I promise!”

There is little doubt that Charlie will not be headed home anytime soon, he and Dana both have far too much unfinished business. Of course Dana’s response on inviting him in gives him more encouragement that he has chosen the right girl. “I am glad you are hungry, I hope you find it absolutely mouth watering and it becomes your very favorite meat!...” He smiles at her teasing dig at his age. “Not tired at all, unlike boys you may have known, all he needs is the right motivation and you will find he never tires, nor is in a hurry, he understands his role and relishes it, the firm guide who wants to take his partner as far and as long as she can withstand and enjoy…I hope you are well and enjoy a nice, long ride!”

Dana pleases Charlie in her eagerness to enjoy him, pushing him down, unzipping him, and quickly fishing out his hard and throbbing cock and welcoming it into her warm mouth. “Well, that is very friendly, he has been so eager to meet you and yet you are even better than he anticipated…” She gets up and strips for him. Her panties are in his pocket, but the rest of her is exactly as he requested, he lets his eyes linger on her recently manicured pussy, his eyes clearly enjoying her perfectly manicured mound, a smile on is face. “It is lovely, I take it you enjoyed your time with Jaclynn….” She removes her bra and lets Charlie have a moment to simply stare, and drink in her gorgeous, naked young body.

“My God Dana, you are spectacular, it is really quite a shame you need to wear clothes at all. Do you understand how breathtakingly beautiful I find you?” Charlie wants her to be confident, but it is the truth, he is thrilled with his Sugar Baby, and intends to be the only Daddy she will ever want or need. She lowers herself again, but looks up at him, "please may I suck on your cock again Charlie?"

Charlie reaches out and runs his fingers through her hair, gently cupping the back of her head. “No man can resist a woman who truly wants to suck his cock….Do you really want to suck my cock Dana?” Charlie pulled her head gently toward his raging hard prick. “I hope you do, because I really, really, want you to…I am aching for you….and then, you are going to find out some of the talents I have beyond my fingers….I am absolutely dying to eat that pussy….taste that naughty cunt!”

Dana nods her head softly, "yes Jaclynn showed me what I was missing and helped me come into my own a little bit." Dana poses a little bit for Charlie just in her garter belt, thigh highs and heels. She giggles as she watches him watch her. As she looks into his eyes she grins a wicked grin, "maybe next time you should take some pictures for yourself." She sinks back to her knees and looks up at Charlie.

Dana giggles as Charlie reaches out and runs his fingers through her hair, gently cupping the back of her head. “No man can resist a woman who truly wants to suck his cock….Do you really want to suck my cock Dana?” She looked up at him from beneath her lashes, " I do really want to suck your cock Charlie. I want to make you feel so good. I want to give you the pleasure you gave me in the restaurant."

Dana starts licking the head of Charlie's cock and smiles. She uses her hand to stroke the rest of his shaft as she licks and softly nibbles on the head of his cock. Her other hand goes to cup and fondle his balls as she slowly works her mouth further down Charlie's cock. She looks up at him as she keeps taking his cock further and further. She grins as she can see how much Charlie is enjoying himself.

Dana keeps swallowing and she eventually reaches the root of Charlie's cock. He is the largest cock she has ever sucked and Dana can only imagine how he is going to feel inside of her pussy. Dana keeps her one hand massaging Charlies balls as she holds his cock in the back of her mouth. Dana swallows around Charlie's cock and slowly pulls off his cock to go back and work the tip. Dana smiles as she pulls off, saliva connecting her mouth and Charlie's cock, "am I doing ok?" Dana giggles.

She goes back and takes Charlie's cock back down her throat swirling saliva around his cock inside her mouth. She starts to bob her head and her cheeks sink in as she sucks harder on his cock. Dana bobs her head faster and faster, "are you going to feed me your cream baby?" Dana goes back to sucking his cock and softly licks up and down his shaft. She bobs her head up and massages his balls gently, trying to coax his cum to shoot down her throat.

Last edited:
Back