Sugar Daddy (closed)

Charlie grabs his phone and perfectly frame Dana as she moves so he gets both a great view of her tits spilling out of her dress, and how she has his massive cock, balls deep, in her mouth. His hand comes into frame as he runs his fingers through her hair.

He looks down, “I like the way you say the first film, I want to buld an entire library of you, my Sexy Sugar!” Charlie adjusts so she can play with his balls, pulling them out through his fly, Charlie has big, heavy, manly balls and he likes how Dana likes to play with all of him.

Dana asks to be fed, and Charlie moans and arches his back, He loves how slutty and needy Dana is willling to be for him, and all the fun they can have together. Charlie begins to think about what they might do tonight as they both appear to be in a very kinky mood.

But for now, the way Dana is working his cock, so deep, hearing her slurp, her hands on his balls, her tongue working him, so deep, he starts to thrust and thrust in his seat. Trying not to make too much noise, but feed Dana the cock and cream she craves. “Yes, Baby.. yesss… now!”

Charlie had the camera catching it all, how he fucked her throat, and then as his cock convulsed, and fed Dana, thick, rich ropes of his cum, into her mouth, and down her throat!

Dana gets a wicked grin, "I have lots of fantasies that I want us to enjoy together. Of course we have to film as many as we can to enjoy over and over." Dana moves her hand to softly massage Charlie's balls.

She hears Charlie moan and decides to be naughty. She takes her mouth and softly kicks Charlie's balls while stroking her his cock with her hand. She very very gently takes his balls into her mouth and softly sucks on them, making sure they don't feel left out.

She goes back to sucking Charlie's cock and giving him come fuck me eyes. She feels him begin to shoot down her throat and swallows most of it down. She lets a little escape her mouth for the camera. She scoops it up and, staring at the camera sucks it off her fingers.

She cleans Charlie's cock and smiles, "maybe some day you can shoot load after load over my body. Have me completly coated in cum."

She adjusts her corset so her tits are put away and climbs back into her seat as pro
im and proper as could be.

The server comes over, "what can I get you tonight?" Dana smiles at him, "give us a steak dinner to go please and a lovely dessert." Dana looks at Charlie with a wicked gleam telling him she has a plan, "let's head home."

Once at home Dana takes the steak dinner and tells Charlie to give her his phone and wait in the living room. Dana goes into the dining room and sets up Charlie's phone to record and then she strips naked and lays on the table. She places the steak slices on her stomach, a lovely baked potato between her tits, and very carefully places the asapagus just inside her pussy. She yells out, "dinner is served."

“Fuck!” Charlie moans in pure delight, as Dana is so careful with his balls. He adjusts to give her access, seeing the care and devotion she takes in thoroughly sucking his cock.

She uses her hands, her mouth and her eyes to give him quite the show. He films as he moans and looks down, “You were born to be in movies like this, you know that Dana?” Charlie loves how she even comes on stronger and is willing to be even sexier, sluttier, while being filmed.

Charlie moans as Dana suggests a bukkake scene of just him, “Or maybe you’d like to be the center of attention in a little party?” Charlie has never shared a woman before, not with other men at least, but Dana’s suggestion makes him wonder and he can almost picture her in the center of a room, candles all around, being showered in cum.

It is amazing how she so properly puts herself back together, looking like a high class companion, and not at all the girl who so thoroughly and wickedly satisfied Charlie under the table. Dana is showing Charlie more and more every minute, how special she is, and how nothing is off limits.

“To go?” Charlie asks Dana, and then sees the look in her eyes, “Whatever the lady says, to go it is… “ Charlie puts his arm around Dana kissing her, “Are you suggesting we can have even more fun at home than we could out…” As Charlie is already having one of the best evenings he can remember.

Charlie laughs when he hears Dana and sees her. Yet he is so turned on. “You know, they say the key to very fine dining is the presentation …” He looks down at the food on display across Dana’s body. He dips into the potato and drizzles melted butter across her nipples. First eating the potato and then suckling the butter off her nipples, sucking and biting.

He takes a bite of steak, and brings it to her mouth to share it with her, them each biting as their lips get closer and closer until they are kissing. It is time for the asparagus, and Charlie latches his lips around the stalk, but rather than sucking it up, he presses it down, up and down, up and down, fucking Dana’s tight hole with the spear. “Finally he pulls the entire thing up, most of it now dripping with her juices. He sucks it into his mouth, moaning, “That is so much better than bernaise …”

He does it a few more times, sharing the food, but when the asparagus is gone, he climbs up on the table, and lowers his cock into Dana’s now, asparagus free cunt.. he pushes inside, but continues to share the food, the steaks, pouring wine from the bottle into her mouth, and on her breasts to drink it from her nipples. With each bite the fuck deeper and harder, never saying a word, simply fucking, eating, enjoying!

Dana grins wickedly, "one of my fantasies is being surrounded by men who cover me in cum." Dana softly kisses Charlie's cheek, "they only get to jerk off of me. I only want one particular snake inside me." Dana hopes sbe reassures Charlie enough that he might grant this fantasy and film it.

Dana feels the melted butter on her nipples and gasps at the warmth, but quickly her gasps turn to moans as Charlie suckles and nibbles on her nipples. Dana softly runs her fingers through Charlie's hair as he keeps playing with her nipples.

Dana giggles as they kiss while eating a piece of steak. When Charlie breaks the kiss she smiles, "best steak ever." Dana's breath hitches as Charlie fucks her with the asparagus. She moans as he tickles her clit with a spear.

Dana feels Charlie lay above her and slide his cock inside , "sooo good." She feels herself stretching to accomodate him and it feels amazing. As they enjoy dinner and wine Dana feels Charlie fucking her and it is delicious.

Charlie is taking his time with both the food and her and Dana is slowly building to a massive climax. Dana wraps her thighs arouns Charlie, "please let me cum. I am so close."

"One of my fantasies is being surrounded by men who cover me in cum." Dana softly kisses Charlie's cheek, "they only get to jerk off of me. I only want one particular snake inside me." Charlie can feel his dick throb, “Well, as long as there is always only one snake, I have an idea…”

Charlie loves the idea of making Dana’s wish come true, he has had the same fantasy, but he also knows it is a way he can have some very important men owe him a huge favor as the chance to enjoy a woman like Dana like this is almost ever man’s, particularly wealthy older men’s fantasy!

The meal has been incredible, so dirty, so erotic and when they finally fuck, the way Charlie takes his time, drives them both crazy! Charlie uses his strong arms to push himself up, as he pumps into Dana, looking down at her. Charlie is like a strong bull the way he towers over her and pumps his cock deep inside of her.

He keeps fucking her slow, even after she asks, raising himself almost completely up and out, before driving down hard and deep. He does this four, then five then six times, each time so slow out, and so hard and deep back in. “Now, …as I drive down this time… CUM!” And he drives down deep and holds, knowing she will cum, and feeling his cock exploding his seed deep, deep inside of her.

When he is done he rises and without saying a word, moves off to draw them a bath, but as he leaves he looks over his shoulder, “So, what other fantasies have you always wanted?”

Dana lays on the table to calm down a little bit as she watches Charlie. She giggles a little bit when he asks what other fantasies she has. She looks at him, "well, I am not too sure. I don't have a lot of experience, just some basic knowledge."

Dana follows Charlie into the bathroom and sits in front of him with her back against his chest and her butt up against his cock. She wiggles a little bit but rests her head on his shoulder.

As they relax a little in the warm bath Dana looks up at Charlie, "what type of fantasies do you have? I am excited to experiment with you." Dana looks at the wall above the tub, "I love how you have a tv in here. We can watch the our videos as we take baths!"

Charlie laughs, “I think there is more in that naughty little mind of yours than you’re saying, but my job is to make you feel safe and comfortable enough, that you let your mind go, and aren’t afraid to ask anything. I do like that you want to build our own library!”

Charlie feels her slide in and rest her back against his strong chest, he feels her wiggle her ass, pressed against his cock. Charlie hears her question. “Well, part of it is what you did at the restaurant, I love the thrill of public sex, the risk of getting caught, but I also really want to be watched, have people get hot, maybe even need to get release while they watch us. I want our passion to fuel others, and how they respond to fuel us….”

Charlie thinks about. “I guess the old idea of Roman orgies has always really aroused me, just evenings focused on complete sexual decadence, one purpose and one purpose only, beautiful people all focused on the most indulgent of sexual needs and desires…”

Charlie is worried he might have scared Dana, “Don’t worry, I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want… but you asked… oh… and I want a woman who wants to absolutely test her sexual boundaries… whose needs and desires are insatiable?”

Charlie runs his hands around Dana’s chest, running and massaging the soapy bubbles in he firm young breasts. He is also grinding his cock up and down the cleft in Dana’s ass, as she feels him getting harder and harder as the soapy water lubricates and makes it easy to slide up and down her tight, firm, gorgeous ass!

Dana grins as she relaxes against Charlie and listens to him describe his fantasies. She leans her head on his shoulder, "I am game to try most anything once." She thinks about surprising him one evening in the near future, but keeps in quiet.

She feels him grinding against her ass and moans softly. His large hands cupping and massaging her breasts make her grind against him. She has always had sensitive nipples and his hands feel so good.

She feels him play more and it makes her arch her back, "oh yes Charlie please." She keeps whimpering as she gets closer to release as Charlie keeps playing with her nipples. She feels her legs start to shake and her hips buck against the water as she cums, just from his nipple attention.

Dana softly kisses Charlie's neck as she grinds against his cock, "baby I have never had a cock in my ass. Would you like to be the first?"

There were so many things Charlie loved about Dana, it was as if she could almost read his mind … "baby I have never had a cock in my ass. Would you like to be the first?"

Charlie growled a deep moan, Charlie loved fucking a nice, tight ass, but for so long, it had only been Jaclyn who had allowed her boss in her back door, realizing his desires, and loving taking it up the ass as her clit was diddled. Now Dana was suggesting she too might be game.

“Are you sure Baby Girl …” Charlie got his middle finger nice and soapy, and ran his palm up and under Dana’s ass. He found her tight little pucker, and began rimming it with his finger tip. He was massaging all of those thousands of nerve endings that were stored in the entrance to her ass, teasing her young ass hole before slipping his finger up and in.

“Fuck, you are tight baby girl…” Dana must have known how that excited Charlie has his prick throbbed and jerked against her wet, taught, skin. He started sawing it in and out, making sure she enjoyed it, most women either loved or hated having their ass fucked, the intensity of the pressure, but getting beyond that to be engulfed in the pleasure, their clit and pussy never more alive!

“Yes Baby Girl.. .Daddy wants your ass… I want to be your first.. and only…” Charlie took his finger out, and lifted Dana up, positioning her ass just above his massive upright, erection!

Dana smiles as she hears the excitement in Charlie's voice asking if she is sure. She leans her head on his shoulder and smiles up at him, "yes I am sure. Please fuck my ass."

Dana subtly flinches when he starts to play with the rim, she flinched more from surprise than anything. Dana let her body relax as she trusted Charlie to make sure it felt good for her too.

She feels his finger slowly start to slip into her ass, moving in and out. Dana moans softly as it feels naughty but so good. Soon her hips were wiggling against Charlie and Dana is moaning loudly as he continues to finger her ass.

Dana feels Charlie slowly lift her up and position her. As she lowers down she feels the head push into her and she whimpers a little and slows down. She tried to let her body adjust to Charlie's cock before sliding down further.

Finally Dana starts to slide down Charlie's cock again and feels him slowly filling her ass. She grinds a little bit as she reaches the root of his cock and groans.Dana moans out, "oh yes I have never felt so full." Dana pulls starts to grind on Charlie's cock and slowly fuck his cock.

Dana gasps and asks Charlie, "does it feel good for you?"

The way Dana took his finger in her ass, wiggling and moaning, he was more than encouraged. “I was hoping you might be an anal slut? Hoping more than you could imagine!”

Charlie loved the view as he lifted Dana up, the bubbles and water leaving the soft skin of her back and the firm curve of her ass looking so inviting. “Are you sure you can handle this?” It would be his last warning, as Charlie badly wanted a woman who loved taking it up the ass as much as he loved giving it.

Wet and lubricated, she was centered perfectly, as he lowered her. “Oh Baby you’re tight, and mmmm, how I love tight!” His tip just starting to enter, feeling the resistance and pulling her down, his cock huge, hard, but slippery and he entered her tightest hole with surprising ease!

He hears her whimper and then her words, “Mmmm, then let me fill you with even more, ohh Baby your ass feels so good… fuck me.. .oh God fuck me!”

Dana does exactly as he asked, and does it enthusiastically. “Oh God, so good… I love it.. Oh FUCK!!!!” He starts thrusting harder as she slides up and down. “How about you Baby.. how do you like feeling me in your ass… how hard are you ready … wanting … to take it?”

Dana appreciated how Charlie made sure she wanted him in her ass, "yes I am sure. Your finger feels so good. Your cock could only feel better."

Dana feels herself sliding down Charlie's cock. She was surprised how easily she adjusted to open for him. As she takes more and more into her ass her eyes roll back into her head, "oh so good." Dana can't believe how full she feels with Charlie in her ass.

Dana instictively works her hips against Charlie and grinds on him. She tugs and pinches her own nipples and gasps as the sensation goes straight to her clit. Dana groans as she clenches down on Charlie's cock and moves her hips a little faster.

Dana groans out, "please play with my clit." Dana can feel herself getting closer to cumming and just needs that little push to go over the edge, "oh please my little clit needs your fingers."

Last edited:
Charlie smiles as she says it feels good, “I’ve been wanting a woman, the right woman, who really enjoys having her ass fucked, I never thought it would be such a beautiful woman, with such a spectacular ass!”

Charlie knows his big cock needs to go in slowly, let her body adjust and react as he penetrates and feels how tight she is, and how she moans as he fills her. “How does that feel Baby Girl… what does that do to your pussy, your clit having this nice big cock deep in your ass?”

Dana isn’t simply taking it, she is fucking him back, moving her hips, grinding and riding. Charlie grips her hips and moans, as he responds, grinding and thrusting, she not only likes it, but clearly wants more.

When Dana asks, he reaches his hand around, finding her button. First he works it, massaging in small circles as he feels it swell and her body respond. He teases Dana by giving her clit a slight pinch, seeing how she liked that, before starting to stroke her clit fast and faster.

The harder Dana grinded and fucked Charlie’s cock, the more he rewarded her by working her clit fast and faster, reaching up with his other hand to cup her breast and pinch and squeeze her nipple

Dana whimpers as Charlie fills her ass. She has a naughty thought about having all the holes filled at the same time. But then she feels Charlie thrust into her ass and focuses back on the moment, "it feels so good and I am so full."

Charlie's fingers on her clit make her grind even more. That slight pinch makes her jump and moan out, "oh yes." Dana feels herself getting ready to cum and Charlie's finger on her clit and then pinching her nipple pushes her over the edge. Dana cums with a scream of pleasure before she falls back against Charlie's chest.

After resting a few minutes Dana climbs out of the bath and dries her body before going to the bedroom with Charlie. She lays down and snuggles into Charlie's chest. She smiles as she thinks about the events of the day.

She knows they both have to work tomorrow but Dana is nervous about how this will affect her job. She looks at Charlie and hopes he lets her still work on his campaign.

In the morning Dana gets herself ready in a very professional dress and heels before quietly leaving Charlie still asleep in bed.

Back